Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.50/10 49 reviews

Overseas Electronics is a merchant member
    Overseas Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Overseas Electronics contact information

• Business Hours: 10:00 am-7:00 pm 7 Days a week
    • Fax: 7734230091

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Worst company ever. they sold me a Samsung galaxy s4 only to realize it was built for us in Africa with Vodacom. It wasn't factory unlocked as they said. They refused to refund my money or exchange after spending 549 dollars for it. it talks and text but no mobile data or text messages. So am suck with a useless phone. Please buy somewhere else."

"Worst company to do business with. They sold me a Samsung Galaxy S2 as new, the phone quit working after 12 month due to a totally unqualified repair / reconditioning. No response to e-mails asking for repair, exchange or refund. THIS IS FRAUD. I'll take them to small claims court."

"Terrible company, fraudulant , do not trust this site. When a price is too good to be true... guess what, it is. Not even gonna waste my time writing my story, been through it with them and my blood pressure is about to kill me."

"I ordered Nokia Lumia 1020 from overseas electronics and it did arrived 1 day before the estimated time. And then after i noticed the phone was locked so i contacted overseas sales team then they unlocked the phone for me within 1hour without charging me anything.

Thanks to overseas electronics :)

"Thank you welectronics. Received my sony xperia z ultra before 1 day . I was surprised and amazed on how fast I received it. And also I could find the latest phones on your website which every other website dosen't have in stock. Even the price of your products was less when compared to other websites. The product was absolutely brand new. Thank you guys for the service you provide to the customers. Feeling satisfied.

"I went to purchase the Nokia 925 Black phone from them but they did not have in stock so I ended up getting the 925 Nokia in Grey color , Two days later I called to find out if they had the Black color in stock they did and they exchanged it for the color I wanted . As soon as they receive the Nokia 1020 Model I will buy from them too calling them everyday for stock ."

"The store salesperson tried to sell me a cell phone nokia lumia 920 like new.

Suspicious and checked through a code on the phone that the phone had over 37 hours of use!!

So the seller admitted that the cell phone was not new! :-(

I left the store without buying anything!

Do not buy the Overseas Electronics!!

"I bought a PANASONIC NIS-500-TS IRON For 220 VOLTS and it is by far the worst product I have ever bought. Nothing worked, and after TWO uses, it died. I tried to call and complain and I could not get a hold of anyone. "

"terrible company, please stay away-- i never write bad reviews about businesses (as a matter of fact, this is the first one i am writing), but overseas electronics compelled me to create a city search account and write a negative review. their website is welectronics dot com...

this is a company of crooks and what they are doing is borderline illegal-- when a high-interest product is about to hit the market, they advertise it in a very, very low price for pre-order. you get a vague ETA. then, using your money, they order the product in quantities. once they are about to receive the product, the price on their website goes up, up, up-- for immediate delivery. then they tell you that "oh, your product didn't arrive yet. the ones that arrived are for other people." yada yada ya...

here is my cautionary tale: i saw the blackberry q10 advertised for $599 on their website. there was even a free shipping offer. i contacted them and understood this was a pre-sale. i had no qualms with that. i asked the ETA, i was told late april, early-may. i was still good with it. i made the payment then i started waiting.

i chatted with them the last week of april and i was told the phones arriving "late next week". immediately after my chat, when they got the definite ETA, the price went up to $899.

i called them on thursday, may 2, 2013-- i was told my phone has arrived and will ship the same day, or, latest, by friday. i confirmed this with chat again on friday-- they told me that the phones have arrived and it will be sent immediately.

when i chatted again friday PM though, this time they told me they did not receive the phones. when i pressed them on, asking them to explain, they said "oh, the phones have arrived, but they are not the UK spec'd phones-- the one we will send you is a UK spec'd, the ones we received are US spec'd-- which, again is a lie because on may 2, 2013, the US spec'd phones were not even released-- as a matter of fact the only phones available in the market were the UK spec'd. to assure this, i called them again, 10 minutes later, on a different line-- i asked them if they had the blackberry q10 in stock, they said YES. i asked them if it was the UK spec'd phone, they said YES.

they told me that the phone was available for immediate shipping if i placed an order for $899. obviously, the phone was not only available to poor suckers like me who pre-ordered it at a low price, and covered their overhead until they received the phones.

i was really upset-- asked for them to explain themselves (and their lies)-- having told twice my item has arrived. i gave them my phone number-- i was told someone would call me. but, instead, my order was CANCELED, without asking for my consent, and my money was refunded after a few days.

i guess they figured out they used me and my money enough and cut me lose.

there is a term for this kind of business- it is FRAUD. you collect money for a competitively priced item as a pre-sale, then, you secure the item, and, once secured, you start lying to the pre-order customers, and start selling their orders for a much higher price to others.

so, do your self a favor and stay away.

"Thank You Guys received my s4 before time, ordered it on thursday and got it on friday very happy I really appreciate your service. :)"

"Sent an email asking if they had the new Samsung ATIV S with "internal" "32GB" model in stock. They reply with "yes we do" so ordered the phone. The phone arrived but was the "16GB" model even though I paid for a 32GB phone! I call them with my complaint and was told that the 32GB phone hadn't been released yet! Then they told me that a 32GB chip was included but couldn't be found. Even if the chip were included, it doesn't make it an internal "32GB" phone. Furthermore, their prices are high. Check Negri Electronics to compare."

modified review This review was modified by davevelo on February 22 2013 03:36:29 PM

"I just bought a Blackberry Z10 and folks let me tell ya I was surprised and amazed on how fast I received it.Before ordering my Z10 on Friday 02-01-2013, I called the place to find out if they have it in stock, they stated that they will have it on Monday 02-04-2013. So I figured it couldnt hurt me, so I pre-ordered it from them. Next, I got a call on Monday afternoon from these folks about confirming stock and heck I received the dang item on Wednesday. I am so impressed by these folks that I gotta give em a good review. I will definitely spent my grand buck with them in future. "

"I ordered a Lumia 920 unlocked. This is a rare phone at this time. Overseas Electronics always promptly replied to order status updates. After being doubtful that the unlocked Lumia 920 works on AT&T LTE bands, I put a clarification request to Overseas Electronics. They immediately clarified that LTE will not work on AT&T with this version. This made me cancel the order and request a refund. WITHIN 5 MINUTES, THE ORDER CANCELLATION WAS CONFIRMED AND MY PAYPAL PAYMENT REFUNDED! This is honesty and great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by wwelsch on November 30 2012 05:26:45 PM

LA CA

"ordered the Nokia Lumia 920 white color for 650 dollars on the website , they were back ordered but somehow got lucky and got my phone today very happy "

"Ordered a HTC- ONE X unlocked phone. I had to leave the country in the next two days. It was very important to me to get this before I leave the country so I can use this phone in Africa. I called them up and asked for a update of shipping. They immediately understood my concern and guaranteed me delivery for next day, ofcourse I had to pay extra money to get it delivered that fast. I was skeptical in the beginning that I might not receive the item on item, but to my surprise I received the item next day as promised. The item was brand new as ordered. In future I will not hesistate to order from them.