Stores > Overseas Electronics

• Customer Support: 7732743764
    • Business Hours: 10:00 am-7:00 pm 7 Days a week
    • Fax: 7734230091

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I wanted to buy an HTC desire 620 back, I have been waiting for the phone for 1 week, after that they canceled shipment because they made a mistake and sent me a white phone, I have waited for one more week and insted of HTC desire 620 black I have received an HTC desire 620G a cheaper model and it was GREY not fu**** black one. Don't buy anything from overseas electronics, cheap moth*****."

"They have the worst customer service ever. I was go disappointed with them. I'm first at all Georgia. I placed a order online for 12 iPhone 6 plus ,Yes i know that alot but I have a big family. So I call to check on my order and they owner said he not shipping me no 12 iPhone 6 plus and he going to call the police on me which I dont understand why. Then he told me to fly for Atlanta to Chicago and he will give me them and I said I can't do that. I don't have time. Then the man called me a bitch and said get the fuck off his phone. I was shocked. I have some experience with bad customer service but this was unbelievable. I will never shop here again. I give me a -100 ... "

This review was modified by Jdew4583 on July 18 2015 08:33:17 PM

"I bought a Sony Z3 D6603. I had a hard time figuring out which model, would get me LTE on AT&T in the USA. After calling Overseas Electronics and speaking to one of the store salesmen he helped me pick out this model and assured me I would have no problem getting LTE. I had them overnight the device and rest to sure I'm getting LTE 100%. I would recommend using them again in the future. ????"

This review was modified by Louis-Garcia on November 07 2014 12:40:40 PM

"I ordered a cell phone on their website and called to confirm my order. The staff was very attentive and helped me immediately with my queries. I received the product in 2 business days. I made a simple request for free shipping and they acknowledge and gave me free shipping. I am very satisfied with the purchase. "

"Bought a lg g3 for myself and s5 for my wife. I was recommended by my friend who bought note 3 from overseas before. Item was as described, came in earlier than expected, brand new spotless phone. I was also given free shipping by using the code "ship4free" Also, it was the lowest price found among all other competetior stores. Will buy more in the future. "

"Bought Sony xperia Z2. I was recommended by one of my friend . Two things i like about overseas electronics one is lower price then Amazon and have largest selection of Unlocked mobile phone .They also gave me free shipping and charging dock .would recommend any one to check them out"

"Be careful

Large crooks, they sold my recycled phone Samsung galaxy s3!

"Worst company ever. they sold me a Samsung galaxy s4 only to realize it was built for us in Africa with Vodacom. It wasn't factory unlocked as they said. They refused to refund my money or exchange after spending 549 dollars for it. it talks and text but no mobile data or text messages. So am suck with a useless phone. Please buy somewhere else."

"Worst company to do business with. They sold me a Samsung Galaxy S2 as new, the phone quit working after 12 month due to a totally unqualified repair / reconditioning. No response to e-mails asking for repair, exchange or refund. THIS IS FRAUD. I'll take them to small claims court."

"Terrible company, fraudulant , do not trust this site. When a price is too good to be true... guess what, it is. Not even gonna waste my time writing my story, been through it with them and my blood pressure is about to kill me."

"I ordered Nokia Lumia 1020 from overseas electronics and it did arrived 1 day before the estimated time. And then after i noticed the phone was locked so i contacted overseas sales team then they unlocked the phone for me within 1hour without charging me anything.

Thanks to overseas electronics :)

"Thank you welectronics. Received my sony xperia z ultra before 1 day . I was surprised and amazed on how fast I received it. And also I could find the latest phones on your website which every other website dosen't have in stock. Even the price of your products was less when compared to other websites. The product was absolutely brand new. Thank you guys for the service you provide to the customers. Feeling satisfied.

"I went to purchase the Nokia 925 Black phone from them but they did not have in stock so I ended up getting the 925 Nokia in Grey color , Two days later I called to find out if they had the Black color in stock they did and they exchanged it for the color I wanted . As soon as they receive the Nokia 1020 Model I will buy from them too calling them everyday for stock ."

"The store salesperson tried to sell me a cell phone nokia lumia 920 like new.

Suspicious and checked through a code on the phone that the phone had over 37 hours of use!!

So the seller admitted that the cell phone was not new! :-(

I left the store without buying anything!

Do not buy the Overseas Electronics!!

"I bought a PANASONIC NIS-500-TS IRON For 220 VOLTS and it is by far the worst product I have ever bought. Nothing worked, and after TWO uses, it died. I tried to call and complain and I could not get a hold of anyone. "

Share Overseas Electronics's store rating

Overseas Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Overseas Electronics is not a merchant member
Overseas Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!