Outfitter Country Reviews - outfittercountry.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 4 reviews

Outfitter Country is not a merchant member
Outfitter Country does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordering from the UK, I was a little wary about ordering from US, but the customer service I have received has been great.

The first UPS parcel failed to arrive, but when I contactted the customer service I was given a full refund, and reordered from them again, with fingers crossed.

Within 10 days the order arrived without any hitches.

I will definitely reorder from them again and recomend to friends and family.

"It took weeks for them to ship my order and when I called about a defective product they said there was nothing they could do. I will never order from them again. Also their prices are higher than other websites."

"I bought from them on EBay. Communication was Terrible but received my item. The item was defective so I sent it back per their instructions. It's been three weeks since they received the defective unit back and they still say it's being processed. They don't communicate what's happening and won't send me a replacement. This is a rip off outfitter. Beware!"

"These people are nothing but crooks. They do not ship and then lie about it. Look up their URL. They are based in Portugal and are only a virtual store front with no inventory.

Partly my mistake - I should have noticed that Outfitter Country does not list a phone number and has not way of reaching customer service. Because there isn't any.