• Outfitter Count

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2015-06-11

"BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!! Ripoff!! I ordered 500 count R10 Match pellets through them with Amazon. I received 100 of the 500 rws r10 match pellets. I asked where is the other 4 boxes to make it 500 that I paid for? I have the screen shot of my initial order and it says 500 count and it still says that. This was a gift that was delivered and I EXPECT them to deliver the remaining 400 pellets. Outfitter wants to ONLY have me return the original 100 for a refund. UNACCEPTABLE! I cannot physically do that and the fact that they have said some mistake was made is NOT my buyer problem. I EXPECT 400 more identical pellets. They are for an quadriplegic Olympic competitor who has qualified for the USA Team and are part of his birthday gift from a team of his friends. I fully intend to publish what game outfitters is trying to play with us.""

This review was modified by digitalight on June 11 2015 12:34:11 PM

2015-02-18

"Bought a knife. International shipment to Germany was inexpensive and very fast. Item was also in perfect condition. I cannot confirm all the bad ratings. 100% satifisfied!"

This review was modified by etagimbo on February 18 2015 10:25:16 AM

2015-01-16

"I received my order 12/04/2014. This is the first pair of Dan Post boots that I've ordered. But, What a Disappointment! The workmanship on these boots are of poor quality. These must be categorized as irregular. The price is not. The leather is cut or separated on the left boot, inner side. The inner and outer sides of the left boot shaft, a 2" section, is detached from the sole. The is also a visible nail head in the detached section on the inner side of the left boot. The leather is cut or separated on the right boot, inner side. The inner and outer sides of the right boot shaft, a 2" section, is detached from the sole. A strip of something is dangling from the toe on the right boot. The heel on the right boot looks like it's about to come off. It is separated from the sole. I can see where it is supposed to fit together. A white spot is visible on the back of the right boot. There is an area that looks like an attempt to remove a stain. These are beyond damaged. I usually go into a store to purchase my boots and don't have to worry about dealing with experiences such as this. A quality check definitely was not a part of the process.

There is a Return Policy- perhaps for cosmetics. Now, I'm having to go back and forth about my REFUND IN FULL, even though the Return was Received by CO within 30 days. Instead of my Refund Credited to my Card Account, CO applied a Credit to my CO Account. I made it clear, based on the above, that I want a Full Refund. I was 100% dissatisfied to receive Defective merchandise. "

This review was modified by MChell on January 16 2015 09:23:27 PM

2014-11-17

"bought a boot from them through Rakuten. They sent me a cellphone pouch...yes a cell phone pouch. It took weeks and multiple e-mails before I got a shipping label from them and eventually got my money back. The whole time there was no sense of urgency on their part and no sense of lets make things right for you since it was our fault. F-"

This review was modified by doctour101 on November 17 2014 09:31:58 AM

2012-12-09

"Ordering from the UK, I was a little wary about ordering from US, but the customer service I have received has been great.

The first UPS parcel failed to arrive, but when I contactted the customer service I was given a full refund, and reordered from them again, with fingers crossed.

Within 10 days the order arrived without any hitches.

I will definitely reorder from them again and recomend to friends and family."

2012-12-05

"It took weeks for them to ship my order and when I called about a defective product they said there was nothing they could do. I will never order from them again. Also their prices are higher than other websites."

2011-10-04

"I bought from them on EBay. Communication was Terrible but received my item. The item was defective so I sent it back per their instructions. It's been three weeks since they received the defective unit back and they still say it's being processed. They don't communicate what's happening and won't send me a replacement. This is a rip off outfitter. Beware!"

2011-08-19

"These people are nothing but crooks. They do not ship and then lie about it. Look up their URL. They are based in Portugal and are only a virtual store front with no inventory.

Partly my mistake - I should have noticed that Outfitter Country does not list a phone number and has not way of reaching customer service. Because there isn't any."

Share Outfitter Country's store rating

Outfitter Country is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Outfitter Country is not a merchant member
Outfitter Country does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!