• OuterInner

• Address: 15/F., highgrade building, 117 chatham road, tsimshatsui,kowloon,hongkong(Not accept for returned items)
    • Contact: help@outerinner.com
    • Customer Support: 1-813-358-3228
    • Business Hours: 9:30AM-18:30PM in Hong Kong Time

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"I was very impressed with the entire process of my order from OuterInner. I was very dubious about ordering a dress or anything online, but found an amazing wedding dress that I just had to have. I ordered it giving lots of notice just in case it wasn't what I expected. but it was!!(Ordered in August 2014 for a wedding in April2016) I got it custom fit as I was very nervous about ordering online and triple checked my measurements. within a day of submitting my order I had an email confirming where I measured from and to and that I had made the correct measurements. I didn't see this email so a few days later I had a phone call to confirm measurements and confirm the date of the wedding just to make sure that we had allowed enough time.

the dress arrived in the time frame that was stated on the website and was amazing. the embellishments and trimmings were beautiful and the quality was excellent. those that have seen the dress have all commented on the quality of it and been very impressed.

I was so pleased with the quality and the service received from OuterInner that I am now looking at ordering my Bridesmaid dresses through them too!

This review was modified by LaraS87 on July 17 2015 02:39:03 AM

"100% recommend OuterInner. Ordered my 3 bridesmaids dresses from them and they are beautiful, the girls walked into the church at my recent wedding and looked and felt amazing, my daughter felt like a princess in her dress. Customer service was great and very helpful - always answering my questions in a timely manner. I requested a change to original design and they had no worries about completing my request. The girls looked amazing in their dresses and all our wedding guests commented on how lovely the dresses were. Will definitely buy from again."

This review was modified by TinaLL on June 04 2015 05:45:52 AM

"I was really happy with the dress I ordered from this website. I loved the selections and had great fun browsing through all the beautiful gowns. Once I ordered, I was nervous because I read so many negative comments. But I ended up with a wedding dress that fit me like a glove and I felt like a princess wearing it. And I paid less than $100. "

"I DO RECOMMEND ANYONE TO ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD AND IT TAKES THEM AWHILE TO GET BACK TO YOU. MARK MY WORD DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR, IT LOOKS GOOD ONLINE BUT, ONCE U GET IT YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED."

This review was modified by Sandra888 on May 04 2015 03:27:25 PM

"Worst experience ever! I ordered my bridesmaids dress for my friends wedding and when it arrived it was wrong. After contacting the company they not only told me it wasn't their problem but the man I spoke with also ordered the same dress with no problem... Definitely a automatic response to make it seem like they don't make mistakes. Have to pay for the dress again, wait another 2-3 months for shipping, and hopefully never ever have to deal with them again. "

"I ordered a beautiful wedding dress for my Feb. 14th wedding and was very worried I wouldn't get it in time but it arrived today!! I am so grateful since it was custom order. The dress is beautiful and shipping was very fast!!! I will definitely order again!!
Thank you!!

"I purchased a wedding dress from outerinner with a great deal of hope, but it was a terrible and costly mistake. The dress was completely different than depicted in photos, and completely unwearable. I later learned that the photos on the outerinner.com website are actually stolen from Nordstrom's website and are photos of a model wearing a dress by Watters. Outerinner refuses to accept a return because the dress is "custom." Outerinner.com and its team are a bunch of frauds and scammers. "

This review was modified by statlike on November 06 2014 12:35:53 AM

"The worst company I have ever dealt with. Bought 4 bridesmaids dress. The dresses where see through. The lady I emailed replied with terrible English. It took at least 4 emails to actually get her to understand that underwear could be seen when wearing the dresses. So very disappointed. I would never recommend this company to anyone and glad I did not purchase my wedding dress from them."

"Hi I just wanted to thank you for the amazing ball gown that I ordered for my daughter. She chose a knee length style and wanted it full length. My emails were answered rapidly and we were able to order it with the changes. Everything was made easy and the contact was great. The dress took a couple of days longer than estimated to finish but we received a reassuring email that it was nearly finished. The delivery was very fast (only a few days). The dress is perfect, we chose the custom fit and it literally looks like it was made for her! My Mother was thrilled with how it looked and wants my neice to look at the site for her wedding dress. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this site to anyone :)"

"I ordered my dress just few months before the wedding, I was a bit worried I might not get it in time. All the processing time I was dealing with Valerie. She was helping me and answering all the questions I asked. I got the dress a week ago, exact day, when I was promised to get it. And it was gorgeous. Didn't want to take it of. :) I ordered custom made size, and they made it just perfect for me. Can't wait to put it on,
Thank you, Valerie, and all Outerinner team. Will recommend your page to my friends:)

"I ordered my dress March 23rd 2014 for my wedding which was suddenly moved ahead from our original date June 27th 2015 to April 27th 2014 due to unforeseen circumstances. The rep who helped me was very helpful even though I was panicing about not having it on time. I received my dress today however. I put in my custom measurments when I ordered my dress which are:
Full Bust = 42inch
Waist = 35inch
Hip = 50inch
Hollow to Floor = 59inch

The length of the dress is perfect the hips and waist are great however my bust is too small and 42inch is my proper measurement as I have several different people meausure my bust for me which is 42inch everytime. Sad thing is I can do my zipper up half an inch and it wont go any further... Not happy with my wedding being six days away. I paid 180.00 total for my dress with custom sizing and express shipping and now I have to take it to go get taken out because I cant do it up. And now I have to panic about getting it tailered in time as I do not have time to pay the shipping and have them hold it for another month to get it redone... That and they expect you to pay to ship it to them and they will only refund half the money from the reviews. If it wasn't for the fact that I think I deserve a full refund and I know they wont give it to me Id be putting up a fight about this and I think I still might.
I would not recommend outerinner to anyone unless you can fit into their size chart and even then beware is all I have to say.

"Absolutely gorgeous! The quality is fantastic, beading and stitching is amazing craftsmanship and the sizing was perfect! The customer service representative was prompt in answering my questions and was very courteous. the value of the dress is incredible I would have probably would have spent so much more in a bridal boutique for the same dress at least 3 times as much. The tailoring and shipping time was incredibly fast considering the dress was custom sized to fit me. It's my dream dress come true! THANKS SO MUCH OUTERINNER my wedding is going to be so special and I'm going to look fantastic!"

"So happy with my dress, I was a little worried but my dress is here & wonderful, so well made and looks just like the picture.
Good communication also, all my questions were answered either thru email or actual phone calls. Thanks, will most definitely buy again from Outer Inner my wedding is June 20th

Judi

"I received the dress faster than expected and I'm very pleased with it! I highly recommend OuterInner and will be back to buy more beautiful dresses. Also, the customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for the positive experience!"

"After looking around and speaking to other companies regarding ordering a dress, I found outerinner. Right from the start the customer service was impeccable. This service was then followed through and I received the dress well before the estimated arrival date.
I had requested some minor changes on the dress which were done with no hassles. The dress is of such high quality materials, I am extremely happy with it!
I cant wait to order another dress from you guys!
Keep up the great work :)

Share OuterInner's store rating

OuterInner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OuterInner is not a merchant member
OuterInner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!