• Address: 15/F., highgrade building, 117 chatham road, tsimshatsui,kowloon,hongkong(Not accept for returned items)
    • Contact: help@outerinner.com
    • Customer Support: 1-813-358-3228
    • Business Hours: 9:30AM-18:30PM in Hong Kong Time

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I purchased a wedding dress from outerinner with a great deal of hope, but it was a terrible and costly mistake. The dress was completely different than depicted in photos, and completely unwearable. I later learned that the photos on the outerinner.com website are actually stolen from Nordstrom's website and are photos of a model wearing a dress by Watters. Outerinner refuses to accept a return because the dress is "custom." Outerinner.com and its team are a bunch of frauds and scammers. "

modified review This review was modified by statlike on November 06 2014 12:35:53 AM

"I didn't believe my dress would look like the photo Id fallen in love with on the OuterInner website. But it did! I was amazed by the quality of the material, the attention to detail and the workmanship. The shipping was fast, the response every time I asked a question was immediate and the dress is worth every penny. I can't recommend them highly enough! If you're thinking about ordering but hesitating because the company is so far away and the price seems too good to be true,then DON'T hesitate! I am DELIGHTED with my dress and you will be too!"

"The worst company I have ever dealt with. Bought 4 bridesmaids dress. The dresses where see through. The lady I emailed replied with terrible English. It took at least 4 emails to actually get her to understand that underwear could be seen when wearing the dresses. So very disappointed. I would never recommend this company to anyone and glad I did not purchase my wedding dress from them."

"Hi I just wanted to thank you for the amazing ball gown that I ordered for my daughter. She chose a knee length style and wanted it full length. My emails were answered rapidly and we were able to order it with the changes. Everything was made easy and the contact was great. The dress took a couple of days longer than estimated to finish but we received a reassuring email that it was nearly finished. The delivery was very fast (only a few days). The dress is perfect, we chose the custom fit and it literally looks like it was made for her! My Mother was thrilled with how it looked and wants my neice to look at the site for her wedding dress. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this site to anyone :)"

"I ordered my dress just few months before the wedding, I was a bit worried I might not get it in time. All the processing time I was dealing with Valerie. She was helping me and answering all the questions I asked. I got the dress a week ago, exact day, when I was promised to get it. And it was gorgeous. Didn't want to take it of. :) I ordered custom made size, and they made it just perfect for me. Can't wait to put it on,
Thank you, Valerie, and all Outerinner team. Will recommend your page to my friends:)

"I ordered my dress March 23rd 2014 for my wedding which was suddenly moved ahead from our original date June 27th 2015 to April 27th 2014 due to unforeseen circumstances. The rep who helped me was very helpful even though I was panicing about not having it on time. I received my dress today however. I put in my custom measurments when I ordered my dress which are:
Full Bust = 42inch
Waist = 35inch
Hip = 50inch
Hollow to Floor = 59inch

The length of the dress is perfect the hips and waist are great however my bust is too small and 42inch is my proper measurement as I have several different people meausure my bust for me which is 42inch everytime. Sad thing is I can do my zipper up half an inch and it wont go any further... Not happy with my wedding being six days away. I paid 180.00 total for my dress with custom sizing and express shipping and now I have to take it to go get taken out because I cant do it up. And now I have to panic about getting it tailered in time as I do not have time to pay the shipping and have them hold it for another month to get it redone... That and they expect you to pay to ship it to them and they will only refund half the money from the reviews. If it wasn't for the fact that I think I deserve a full refund and I know they wont give it to me Id be putting up a fight about this and I think I still might.
I would not recommend outerinner to anyone unless you can fit into their size chart and even then beware is all I have to say.

"Absolutely gorgeous! The quality is fantastic, beading and stitching is amazing craftsmanship and the sizing was perfect! The customer service representative was prompt in answering my questions and was very courteous. the value of the dress is incredible I would have probably would have spent so much more in a bridal boutique for the same dress at least 3 times as much. The tailoring and shipping time was incredibly fast considering the dress was custom sized to fit me. It's my dream dress come true! THANKS SO MUCH OUTERINNER my wedding is going to be so special and I'm going to look fantastic!"

"So happy with my dress, I was a little worried but my dress is here & wonderful, so well made and looks just like the picture.
Good communication also, all my questions were answered either thru email or actual phone calls. Thanks, will most definitely buy again from Outer Inner my wedding is June 20th

Judi

"I received the dress faster than expected and I'm very pleased with it! I highly recommend OuterInner and will be back to buy more beautiful dresses. Also, the customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for the positive experience!"

"After looking around and speaking to other companies regarding ordering a dress, I found outerinner. Right from the start the customer service was impeccable. This service was then followed through and I received the dress well before the estimated arrival date.
I had requested some minor changes on the dress which were done with no hassles. The dress is of such high quality materials, I am extremely happy with it!
I cant wait to order another dress from you guys!
Keep up the great work :)

"Great deals @ OuterInner !!!
You guys have definitely won a customer for life! I had received my order and could not be more happier. In all honesty I was very skeptical at first giving the prices and with all the internet scam we have these days. But you guys prove me wrong and I will be ordering again and again. I mean, the customer service is just excellent, my order was supposed to arrive at a later date but after contacting Judia and Valerie to bring it forward, not only they were updating me on a daily basis via email but even through the phone. I have never felt that special as a customer. Thank you so much and keep it up guys. You guys are saviors given the though times these days.
A very very happy customer.
Karen,

"I purchased a dress from outerinner.com about two months ago. The delivery estimation by the company was around 25 days and this was how long it took for me to receive my order. I was very pleased with the handling time.

My dress- AMAZING! I ordered a dress originally from another overseas online company and I have to say, the outerinner dress is made perfectly with such great detail. I custom made a rack design on their website and asked for certain things to be changed and they did just that. I would highly recommend outerinner to anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress. Honestly.

"I wanted my wedding dress to be my dream dress which is so important for a woman to look tops on this great day.

I found Outerinner on Facebook and I fell in love with the staff as soon as I sent my very first private message.. they replied immediately.

We build a fast good relationship over the weeks and I felt very comfortable asking questions regards my dress which I always got an understandable reply.

The most thing that amused me most was that from just a picture of my dress they got my perfect dress. I believed that I needed a custom made wedding gown which they did not have on their site so by just sending them my measurements they made my dream come true and for such a very low price!!

I trust them with closed eyes and am looking forward to buy my bridesmaids dresses as well because I know and believe, that they will understand what I want with just one email :)

I want to thank from the bottom of my heart a very nice employee which I felt we have a very good relationship over emails.. Valerie

I recommend this site for new buyers not to be afraid of buying any dresses like I was, because after my experience within the company I feel blessed I tried it and took the risk

GOOD JOB GUYS KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP !!!
Regards
Melanie Borg
Malta Europe

"I had looked everywhere for a wedding dress in my low price range however couldn't find anything I liked. I stumbled upon Outerinner and fell in love with a beautiful strapless chiffon gown. I was a bit hesitant about ordering a dress online with out seeing it in person or trying it on. I had a few questions regarding the back of the dress. The customer service responded immediately and answered my questions perfectly.

The dress I chose originally came with a zip back, I was nervous that the dress wouldn't fit so I asked for the dress to be a lace up. They were able to accommodate my request without any extra cost!

I had a bit of trouble making the payment for the dress (my fault). The customer service were able to help me within minutes!

The shipping was faster than advertised. My dress came packaged in layers of sealed plastic, the dress was even turned inside out to avoid the beading from tearing off. The dress is PERFECT. It is heavy and good quality. The under layer is thick and opaque, the chiffon is soft and thick also!

The dress was ordered to my measurements, it fits PERFECTLY. Everything about this dress is quality! I wouldn't change a single thing.

The customer service is by far the best I have ever experienced and I would absolutely recommend ordering from Outerinner!

Thank you so much Outerinner, you have made me a beautiful dress that I cannot wait to wear!!!

"Just to put it out there from the start, I am not paid to write a review for Outer Inner. I am a mom that was fortunate enough to stumble upon OuterInner while looking to save some money for my first born daughters up and coming wedding. After looking around we are not a family with the $10k waiting to be spent as most places want and so it seems the young feel they need to spend to keep up with the JONES.
I found through OuterInner TWO wedding dresses that was different then what the brides are wearing today. I decided to buy them, with much thought on my sanity for doing so. For less then the price of one dress, way less, I bought two with tax, title and shipping I paid $400.
These dresses are WELL MADE! Yes it is a very scary process when you find out that they are being made out of the USA. I had read reviews before hand and some where not so flattering. I would say if you are on a tight budget do not be afraid to shop from OuterInner. You will be amazed at the wonderful job and care they give to your order. I certainly was and can not wait to see my daughter in her dress.
Thank You to all at OuterInner for helping this family make my daughters dreams come true.
God Bless
Darlene

OuterInner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OuterInner is not a merchant member
OuterInner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!