Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.67/10 172 reviews

OuterInner is a merchant member
    OuterInner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • OuterInner contact information

• Address: 15/F., highgrade building, 117 chatham road, tsimshatsui,kowloon,hongkong(Not accept for returned items)
    • Contact: help@outerinner.com
    • Customer Support: 1-813-358-3228
    • Business Hours: 9:30AM-18:30PM in Hong Kong Time

Product & services pricing Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"I ordered my dress March 23rd 2014 for my wedding which was suddenly moved ahead from our original date June 27th 2015 to April 27th 2014 due to unforeseen circumstances. The rep who helped me was very helpful even though I was panicing about not having it on time. I received my dress today however. I put in my custom measurments when I ordered my dress which are:
Full Bust = 42inch
Waist = 35inch
Hip = 50inch
Hollow to Floor = 59inch

The length of the dress is perfect the hips and waist are great however my bust is too small and 42inch is my proper measurement as I have several different people meausure my bust for me which is 42inch everytime. Sad thing is I can do my zipper up half an inch and it wont go any further... Not happy with my wedding being six days away. I paid 180.00 total for my dress with custom sizing and express shipping and now I have to take it to go get taken out because I cant do it up. And now I have to panic about getting it tailered in time as I do not have time to pay the shipping and have them hold it for another month to get it redone... That and they expect you to pay to ship it to them and they will only refund half the money from the reviews. If it wasn't for the fact that I think I deserve a full refund and I know they wont give it to me Id be putting up a fight about this and I think I still might.
I would not recommend outerinner to anyone unless you can fit into their size chart and even then beware is all I have to say.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

“Hi toohotaflashdance,

Thanks for leaving your review.
Have you spoken about this with our customer support team yet?
If not please email us at "ORDERS@OUTERINNER.COM or INQUIRY@OUTERINNER.COM" with your order number and we will definitely try to help you.

Thanks so much!”

"Absolutely gorgeous! The quality is fantastic, beading and stitching is amazing craftsmanship and the sizing was perfect! The customer service representative was prompt in answering my questions and was very courteous. the value of the dress is incredible I would have probably would have spent so much more in a bridal boutique for the same dress at least 3 times as much. The tailoring and shipping time was incredibly fast considering the dress was custom sized to fit me. It's my dream dress come true! THANKS SO MUCH OUTERINNER my wedding is going to be so special and I'm going to look fantastic!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2014

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hey Redmage, that's amazing news! We're so happy and proud that you chose a wedding gown from us and are delighted in it! It's also great to hear that you thought our quality is worth a lot more, but don't worry we won't be putting prices up! ;)
Hope to see you again soon, and we'd be delighted if you could share some pics of yourself in your gown and a few words so we could write a blog. Please email them to us at MKT@OUTERINNER.COM if you have time in future.
Please check your account for a $20 'thankyou voucher' that we've added because you've kindly taken the time to leave your feedback!
Best wishes!”

"So happy with my dress, I was a little worried but my dress is here & wonderful, so well made and looks just like the picture.
Good communication also, all my questions were answered either thru email or actual phone calls. Thanks, will most definitely buy again from Outer Inner my wedding is June 20th

Judi

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2014

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Judi, thank you for leaving your feedback for other customers! We wish you the best of luck for your wedding, and would love if you could share some lovely pictures of your day with us in time :)
We'll add a $20 voucher to your account as a thank you, so please check it and perhaps you could use it against another dress!”

"I received the dress faster than expected and I'm very pleased with it! I highly recommend OuterInner and will be back to buy more beautiful dresses. Also, the customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for the positive experience!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2014

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“You're welcome Andrea! We're delighted to hear your great feedback and we can't wait to see you again!”

"After looking around and speaking to other companies regarding ordering a dress, I found outerinner. Right from the start the customer service was impeccable. This service was then followed through and I received the dress well before the estimated arrival date.
I had requested some minor changes on the dress which were done with no hassles. The dress is of such high quality materials, I am extremely happy with it!
I cant wait to order another dress from you guys!
Keep up the great work :)

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2014

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi MissBL, thank you for being our customer, and for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so glad you loved your dress and enjoyed shopping with us, and we do hope to see you again soon and make another dress!

We add a $20 voucher to your account when you leave a good review, so please look out for that soon! :)”

"Great deals @ OuterInner !!!
You guys have definitely won a customer for life! I had received my order and could not be more happier. In all honesty I was very skeptical at first giving the prices and with all the internet scam we have these days. But you guys prove me wrong and I will be ordering again and again. I mean, the customer service is just excellent, my order was supposed to arrive at a later date but after contacting Judia and Valerie to bring it forward, not only they were updating me on a daily basis via email but even through the phone. I have never felt that special as a customer. Thank you so much and keep it up guys. You guys are saviors given the though times these days.
A very very happy customer.
Karen,

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2014

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Karen, so happy to hear that you enjoyed ordering a dress from us and will be back in future! We look forward to seeing you!
Thanks also for giving praise to Valerie and Judia, they'll be so pleased to hear this!”

"I purchased a dress from outerinner.com about two months ago. The delivery estimation by the company was around 25 days and this was how long it took for me to receive my order. I was very pleased with the handling time.

My dress- AMAZING! I ordered a dress originally from another overseas online company and I have to say, the outerinner dress is made perfectly with such great detail. I custom made a rack design on their website and asked for certain things to be changed and they did just that. I would highly recommend outerinner to anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress. Honestly.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-05-2014

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Dear Lauren, we remember you contacting us via facebook originally, so to hear back from you that you're so happy after getting your dress is really nice!
We're so glad that you had a better experience with us than another store, and we'd love to see you again soon!
I've added a $20 voucher that you can use on your next purchase as a thanks for taking the time to leave a review! ;)”

"I received my wedding dress and I am so happy! It's much more beautiful than the picture on the website! I am so delighted, and my family and friends loved it, so thanks a lot! I will order again soon!"

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Andrea! Thanks for being our customer, and we're here to make you another lovely dress as soon as you like! Please feel free to share some pics with us at MKT@OUTERINNER.COM as we always like to see our customers showing off their new dresses!”

"After searching for weeks I found my dream wedding gown! Unfortunately the local bridal store where it was didn’t have my size on the rack and told me that it would take 6 months to make it! They also wanted a deposit of hundreds of dollars in advance. I just didn’t have time to wait before my wedding (maybe I should have planned ahead), so I was very sad and thought I was going to have a lot of difficulty finding an equally lovely wedding gown.
Then I found Outerinner.
For less than the deposit that store wanted I ordered a similar gown, had it made to my size, and delivered to me in around 6 weeks! I really couldn’t believe it, and felt it was too good to be true. But the proof came when I opened the package and tried on my gown…it was amazing.
If you haven’t found this little gem yet, I highly recommend giving Outerinner a try. You won’t be disappointed!

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Dear Gwen, what a lovely recommendation! Thanks for giving your frank review, and we're so glad we were able to step in and make your dress in time for your wedding! ;)”

"I could not be happier with the customer service from this store. The dress I ordered seems just like the image given on the screen, and the color is really accurate too. My emails were answered very quickly and after I paid for the dress, it arrived at my door within a couple of weeks. I’m a very happy customer! Thanks!"

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Dear Lisa, thanks so much for leaving your review! We're delighted that you're so happy and we hope to see you and your friends again soon!
Thank you again and best wishes from all of the OuterInner.com team!”

"I wanted my wedding dress to be my dream dress which is so important for a woman to look tops on this great day.

I found Outerinner on Facebook and I fell in love with the staff as soon as I sent my very first private message.. they replied immediately.

We build a fast good relationship over the weeks and I felt very comfortable asking questions regards my dress which I always got an understandable reply.

The most thing that amused me most was that from just a picture of my dress they got my perfect dress. I believed that I needed a custom made wedding gown which they did not have on their site so by just sending them my measurements they made my dream come true and for such a very low price!!

I trust them with closed eyes and am looking forward to buy my bridesmaids dresses as well because I know and believe, that they will understand what I want with just one email :)

I want to thank from the bottom of my heart a very nice employee which I felt we have a very good relationship over emails.. Valerie

I recommend this site for new buyers not to be afraid of buying any dresses like I was, because after my experience within the company I feel blessed I tried it and took the risk

GOOD JOB GUYS KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP !!!
Regards
Melanie Borg
Malta Europe

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2013

“Dear Melanie,
Thank you for leaving your feedback - we remember you from your emails and also messages on Facebook, so it's really nice to hear that you're happy and would recommend us to others!

Best wishes with your wedding in beautiful Malta, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

We add a $20 voucher to our fans' accounts if they leave feedback, so please check yours and I hope this can help in the future! :)”

"I had looked everywhere for a wedding dress in my low price range however couldn't find anything I liked. I stumbled upon Outerinner and fell in love with a beautiful strapless chiffon gown. I was a bit hesitant about ordering a dress online with out seeing it in person or trying it on. I had a few questions regarding the back of the dress. The customer service responded immediately and answered my questions perfectly.

The dress I chose originally came with a zip back, I was nervous that the dress wouldn't fit so I asked for the dress to be a lace up. They were able to accommodate my request without any extra cost!

I had a bit of trouble making the payment for the dress (my fault). The customer service were able to help me within minutes!

The shipping was faster than advertised. My dress came packaged in layers of sealed plastic, the dress was even turned inside out to avoid the beading from tearing off. The dress is PERFECT. It is heavy and good quality. The under layer is thick and opaque, the chiffon is soft and thick also!

The dress was ordered to my measurements, it fits PERFECTLY. Everything about this dress is quality! I wouldn't change a single thing.

The customer service is by far the best I have ever experienced and I would absolutely recommend ordering from Outerinner!

Thank you so much Outerinner, you have made me a beautiful dress that I cannot wait to wear!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2013

“Dear Carolyn,

It's such a pleasure to receive this good feedback, and it helps us to keep doing the right thing! We're happy that you chose to order a custom size and that it was a perfect fit. As long as you're aware of your correct measurements then we are able to make a truly made-to-measure dress at a reasonable price, which is certainly a popular choice for brides like you!
All of the team here wish you good luck in your wedding, and a happy future together!
We'd love to see some pics of your wedding in due course, if you don't mind sharing them to: MKT@OUTERINNER.COM and we're adding a $20 voucher to your account as a thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback here! ;)”

"Just to put it out there from the start, I am not paid to write a review for Outer Inner. I am a mom that was fortunate enough to stumble upon OuterInner while looking to save some money for my first born daughters up and coming wedding. After looking around we are not a family with the $10k waiting to be spent as most places want and so it seems the young feel they need to spend to keep up with the JONES.
I found through OuterInner TWO wedding dresses that was different then what the brides are wearing today. I decided to buy them, with much thought on my sanity for doing so. For less then the price of one dress, way less, I bought two with tax, title and shipping I paid $400.
These dresses are WELL MADE! Yes it is a very scary process when you find out that they are being made out of the USA. I had read reviews before hand and some where not so flattering. I would say if you are on a tight budget do not be afraid to shop from OuterInner. You will be amazed at the wonderful job and care they give to your order. I certainly was and can not wait to see my daughter in her dress.
Thank You to all at OuterInner for helping this family make my daughters dreams come true.
God Bless
Darlene

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2013

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Darlene, thanks for leaving your review, and thanks for your frank and honest praise.
I'm so happy that you're now a believer in getting hand-made dresses from abroad via the internet.
Thanks for your recommendation, and we wish you and your daughter all the best for her marriage and the future!”

"Fast, low price, and beautiful dresses!
OuterInner.com is my new favourite dress store! I just couldn’t believe that a custom sized dress could reach me in just 20 days, and at a much lower price than I have paid from other stores like Didobridal in the past!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-15-2013

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Laura, can't believe we're your new fave store - that's awesome!

Thanks for shopping with us and recommending us to others, we appreciate that!

Hope to see you again soon! ;)”

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-15-2013

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Dear Karen, thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We really appreciate the time you took to share your nice words, and we hope to make you another lovely dress again in the future! :)”