Outdoor Speaker Depot Reviews - outdoorspeakerdepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 561 reviews

Outdoor Speaker Depot is not a merchant member
Outdoor Speaker Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Good product. Good sound quality, and I really liked the trim less design. Fits in well with my drop ceiling and was very easy to set up and install. I recommend "

"I stumbled upon OSD while looking for in-wall speakers. I am glad I did as the product review and information, purchase, delivery and product install were effortless. I have no complaints and will purchase from OSD if I need other equipment for audio or video applications."

"fast shipper great to do business with will recommend"

"great job folks always satisfied 5th order"

".fast delivery. Great price. Outstanding quality. "

"Exceptional Customer Service!"

"Timely delivery, Great sound...we have a large backyard, purchased 4 speakers, great quality, easy to install, would highly recommend to all my friends. Future plans for front yard courtyard, will place speakers out there as well. Thank you."

"To work with this company is very easy. What really surprised me was how quickly the product arrived from when I ordered it.

I ordered the product on a Tuesday afternoon, and it arrived the next morning! Wow, that was incredible.

I would definitely buy from this company again, as well as recommend friends.

modified review This review was modified by invisilink on February 23 2013 09:41:31 AM

"Awesome delivery time!
Awesome customer support!
Awesome products!!!

"Great website to find the items I was looking for. Shipping was extremely fast."

Rating 4/102/5

"OSD sent the wrong series of speakers that was quoted on the invoice. However, they were very responsive and helpful with the return process."

"Quality products at affordable prices."

"I have to tell you when I ordered I had doubts as to the quality of the product for such a reasonable price. The products promptly arrived and I easily installed them in the ceiling. I'm amazed as to the performance and quality of these speakers. Speakers such as these would cost much more at retail outlets. I will definitely buy more audio products from Outdoor Speaker Depot. "

"Equipment arrived the next day. I was pleasantly surprised."

"Over all a great company. small glitch on site with cart not showing items in it on shopping screen, but did show in cart screen. Also stock issues on ceiling speakers with old dates for restock. Glad I found you."