Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

2016-09-19

Great Service and Delivery

"Have use OWC many times in the past and they never disappoint."

2016-09-18

Always the best.

"OWC has been my "Go To" company for many years now. Yes. I do search other sites and companies but 95 times out of 100 I buy from OWC."

2016-09-16

On time, well made and easy to set-up. OWC Mercury Elite Pro Qx2

"Ordering was very easy. Order received on time and was packed exceedingly well. Set-up was clearly described in the included flyer and it doing exactly what I ordered it far at this (early) point in time. I find the noise level of the fan to be unobtrusive and that is important to me. So far, so good."

2016-09-15

Quality meets service !

"Order quickly dispatched and well protected.
Very easy installation and very responsive ssd !
My Macbook Pro mid 2012 is reborn !
Thx for your work ! Keep going !
Best regards

Mercury SSD 3G 480 GB

"OWC makes determining which memory and hard drives that are compatible with your Mac very easy. They also have videos for installation and instructions on how to download the operating system and transfer files. Very impressed with both their website and phone support. "

2016-09-14

Half way around the world!

"Great range of products, good prices and super fast delivery to down under.
That's why I shop with OWC for my Mac needs.

2016-09-14

1TB SSD - What a pleasant experience doing business with YOU !

"I have many several purchases over the years from OWC. NOT once have I been dissapointed. From finding the correct part for your product, to speed of shipment, every time I have been totally SATISFIED !
Prices are excellent & Customer Service that permuates in repeated sales are even better than price & quality ! Thumbs up ! Thank you for that..........
J.Jordaan

2016-09-13

Excellent service and product

"I purchased a 2013 Macbook Air from OWC. It was in excellent condition, came with a new power charger and faster SSD, and arrived on time. I am very pleased with OWC's performance as an e-commerce merchant."

2016-09-12

OWC: One of my favorite online vendors

"I love dealing with OWC. The customer service is superb as is the technical support, which is knowledgable, available, and responsive. Prices are great. I have never had a problem in the many years I have been buying electronics from them. I have recommended this company to my friends."

2016-09-11

Great products and great service

"I've bought dozens of products (worth several thousand dollars) from OWC, and have been very satisfied with the products and the sales and support assistance that I've received from them. I've bought lots of computer hardware, software and networking products from more than a dozen suppliers since the 1980s, and OWC people are the most knowledgeable and helpful people of all the suppliers that I've dealt with. The OWC branded products have been very reliable for me, and have been priced very competitively with alternatives."

2016-09-10

Glad to have my speedy Mac back!

"Purchased an OWC SSD drive kit and additional RAM for my mid-2009 MacBook Pro. I did some quick research to learn how to clone my existing hard drive and ended up using Carbon Copy Cloner for free. Once the existing drive was cloned to the new drive, the installation was very easy using the instructional video available on the OWC website. I purchased a kit that came with a case to continue using my old hard drive as a external drive along with all the tools necessary to change the hardware. I would not hesitate to use OWC again in the future."

2016-09-10

Always ......my need

"This is a second time and Am very happy with the service"

2016-09-09

Thanks for the memories.

"With apologies to Bob Hope. Product arrived a day early. An installment question I had was promptly and correctly answered. What's not to love?"

2016-09-08

Faaast shopping!

"Very easy to find and buy wanted product."

This review was modified by nenads on September 08 2016 07:13:35 AM

2016-09-08

Everything is great!

"Everything is great! Bought SSD Flash Drive for PC. Brought without delay, without any problems, the packaging at its best. Service on a high level! Thanks guys!"

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.