• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10

What is this?

"product and pricing was good. online chat experience was excellent"

"I have been buying from OWC for around a decade. they have always given me four or five str service. this time also."

"Live in Canada, two weeks for RAM to be delivered is a long wait to get product I feel.

Canadian exchange and shipping made the purchase quite expensive not that you have control on exchange rate but coupled with slow delivery not a good value for $!

"Wicked fast shipping! Great customer support."

"Good price, fast delivery and the lid closes on my laptop with the key cover on. I'm very happy."

"OWC has great gear, always at a great price. They keep you informed about the status of your order and are prompt on shipping. I've always been very happy with their service. First rate outfit!"

"I ordered new macpro memory a week ago and It took only a few days untill i got the memory in Seoul, South Korea!! And it's a great quality. I'm very satisfied with it. Thank you OWC!"

"Great service. Very happy. Prompt delivery and great price.

"Good price; easy check-out; arrived on time."

"Order was placed, item was delivered promptly."

"Very satisfied. The OWC SSD is an outstanding performer for a very reasonable price, and the bundling & instructions were highly professional and well thought-out.

A very positive experience!

"There was nowhere listed that I bought refurbished item. At least they wrote it in invoice after I paid."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello qoozord,

Please accept our sincerest apologizes for your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback for us. OWC is committed to providing nothing but the best customer service.

We will be reaching out to your shortly to make sure your concerns are addressed and completely resolved. We strongly desire to rectify these matters and retain you as a customer.

Dyllon McKinney
Customer Service Social Media Evangelist
800-275-4576

"OWC exceeded my expectations with prompt answers to my questions and great products. Switching my drive out of my MacPro notebook was an easy experience because of their quality of service!"

"Ordered Monday Afternoon had it by 2pm Tuesday afternoon.
Great cross border shopping.

"Always timely. Always complete. Plenty of online help. Likely human support as well, but have never needed it.

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.