• Address: 2650 Bridge Lane Woodstock, IL

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

What is this?

"Got what I ordered in a timely manner, what I ordered from the website suggestion was what worked for my system, and the product worked the first time with no issues. OWC delivered as promised. "

"Easy, painless and great value."

"I love my new hybrid ssd/hard drive.

And I really love OWC's Videos that made installing it a breeze!!!

"Good prices, quick, inexpensive shipping, all that I want."

"Sales & technical support completely helped identify & solidify my purchase options for hard disk drive replacements on a six-year-old MacBook Pro laptop and four-year-old Mac Pro tower, hopefully getting me further into the future with these machines than I was otherwise facing. Instructions and product made the swaps in both machines a breeze (third time for the laptop!)."

"I got a promotional Drive Genius upgrade paid with Amazon Payments. At first I did not understand whole process to download and software key, but an email solved in a hour. Super quick and cordial service. Continue to be a returning customer."

"Typical OWC efficiency. Timeliness, quality and support top the list"

"OWC has great prices and great service. I have bought from them a couple times and received my orders sooner than expected . When I needed to install a product their videos were very helpful. I recommend them to my friends and family because I trust they do what they say ."

"As always, great product and fast delivery. I recommend OWC to all my friends."

"I've been buying from OWC for years and have almost always received exactly what was ordered with no fuss. Support calls are nearly always great (one bad experience, but it was ironed out). Somewhat lower prices on many items are available elsewhere, but I choose to support good service."

"I received my order promptly and it performed as advertised"

"Fast shipment, order correct, can't ask for anything more. "

"I live overseas in the Middle East and have several times ordered different items from OWC. And I have not been disappointed one time: The items ordered were correctly delivered and all within the predicted time. I don't think that there is a better IT-online-store anywhere else!"

"OWC has outstanding customer service, and their returns are handled rapidly without any issues. I recently ordered a large capacity SSD to use in my Macbook Pro which would not boot despite all the suggestions of tech support. I obtained a return authorization and returned the item without any problem. This order replaced the SSD with a regular 3TB hard drive, and the Mac is functioning normally now. I also ordered a Mercury Pro Bluray optical drive and some M-Disc media to make archival backups of critical files at a great price."

"Good price, easy to order, website info was helpful, was delivered very quickly."

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.