Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.74/10 7,562 reviews

Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) is a merchant member
    Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

All 7,615 Customer Reviews

"I've had a number of purchases through OWC, and every one without exception has been excellent. Furthermore, I've spoken to their reps on a few occasions in order to be sure that what I was thinking of buying would be suitable for my needs. Also without exception, their reps were able to answer accurately, quickly and completely the questions I've had. Long story short, they've been a great company with which to do business."

"I choose te combination from sad and the enclosure to house the smaller Aura who was already build in.
On this moment there is not a solution to use this expensive SSD as a external memorie.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

rboris, Other World Computing (ma rep has responded

“Dear a_ariens,

Thank you for the feedback and review.

At this point, a team lead from our customer support team will be reaching out to you to see if we can help in any way with your old SSD.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope that we could be of assistance.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robert Boris
OWC Customer Service Manager
rboris@macsales.com
815-333-5098”

"My miniStack Classic came promptly and well packaged, and it seems to work well. I have purchased from OWC previously and have confidence in their products work well with my Mac."

" The staff was awesome, and my order arrived faster than anticipated. OWC will be my first stop when shopping for the hardware I need. Thanks!"

"Second time I've ordered from them. This time I bordered a dual esata external hard drive. Great service and good quality Mac compatible stuff."

"Fantastic speed. Quality product. Highly recommended. "

"Very fast shipping and the videos on the website made everything so easy!"

"Shipment arrived on time, no hassles, no worries "

"I recently ordered the Matias "One" keyboard advertised in the Other World Computing e-newsletter. It arrived within just days and works great, exactly as advertised. A good product at a very good price, delivered quickly. Can't beat that! I've been an Other World Computing customer for roughly 10 years and haven't yet been disappointed with their products or service."

"I was shopping for my wife’s birthday present. She uses an iPad, so I was interested in an accessory that she would consider special while making her life easier. Instead of searching the Apple Store, or scouring the Internet, my first thought was OWC (since I usually purchase most of my iMac aftermarket products there).

Well, my wife adores her sleek, new RainDesign iRest Lap Stand for iPad (OWC SKU: RAI10035). It is comfortable, flexible, and looks very COOL!!! She usually kicks back on our sofa, positions her iPad into the iRest dock using landscape mode (which gives her a perfect viewing angle), and quietly/comfortably spends hours on favored websites.

I should also mention that her RainDesign iRest arrived the next day. Thank you, OWC, for the excellent service and making me look like a hero on my wife's special day!

"I have been dealing with them for years. They have always been excellent!"

"Everything was good. Have a good day."

"My shopping with OWC has always been a pleasant experience.I've found OWC to be reliable and efficient in every way.I will be shopping there again "

"I have always been very pleased with OWC purchases. From hard drives to RAM, it's a pleasure doing business with you!

Nancy S/

"Excellent service. Instructional video easy to follow. Very happy with whole experience. "