Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

What is this?

2016-02-10

video card & DDR3

"one of the four DDR3 was out-of-order and the video card's mounting pad was twisted therefore are to install. I didn't use the RMA to send back the material because it would have been more expensive than the material itself."

Rep reply posted Feb-10-2016

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello thierry_cortet,

Thank you so much for your review and letting us know about your experience. We are very sorry to hear about the RAM and the video card and would be happy to further assist you! Please know a representative of OWC will be contacting you shortly! We look forward to working with you!”

2016-02-09

Good Buy

"The battery I ordered arrived finely, has been holding charges fully and working as advertised!"

2016-02-09

Awesome Awesome service

"Amazing. I shopped around, came to OWC through a link on Facebook. searched google to see the credibility of the company. Found great reviews on and off the board.

I have not received my ram yet, but i just put in an order and am excited to receive the goods! Robert J. from the tech department was very helpful and kind.

Great Service!

This review was modified by Dee.MMG on February 09 2016 09:50:49 AM

Always on time

"Love this site, very reliable for good quality reasonable Mac products w/fast shipping."

Great Service but...

"The level of service was exceptionally good particularly so when I had to contact them to rectify an issue with the power supply"

2016-02-08

My go-to internet resource for all things Mac...

"OWC has got it all sorted out; They make shopping for upgrades and peripherals a breeze, and payment and shipping are state-of-the-art. I get great help from live chat, too! A five-star operation, 'nuff said..."

2016-02-06

OWC Routinely Delivers an Excellent Customer Experience

"I have been a customer for years now and routinely return to OWC for computer upgrades for my Mac computers. I am upgrading another Mac and referred to OWC for their excellent tutorials and upgrade kits. My product was shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition. I will continue to return to OWC."

2016-02-06

Total Good Experience

"From How to Video ,to finding the correct part to
payment and delivery all went without a hitch.

2016-02-04

MBA replacement battery works!

"After placing an order for the USD99 MBA replacement battery, found out a day later there was a garage sale, with the same exact item at a 25% discount. Not exactly a good feeling to feel suckered, but it was nonetheless cheaper than Apple's replacement cost.

Installation instructions are detailed, Pentalobe and Torx screwdrivers are provided, but should be labelled as using the wrong tool to undo the MBA screws can potentially strip/damage the screwheads.

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello hyeel,

Thank you so much for your review. Looking into this further, we were able to find that the battery with a 25% discount in the garage sale was an "open box" item and not a new, un-opened unit. This would be the cause of the price difference.

We have also been able to look into the screwdrivers provided and see that the sizes and type will be located on the side of the driver.

Please know that a representative of OWC will be contacting you to speak with you and help in any way possible!”

OWC delivers again

"I finally ordered an OWC Electra SSD. It's fast! It and the other items I ordered were packed well and delivered quickly. I've been buying from OWC for years; with great prices, fast shipping, friendly and helpful staff, they're simply the most reliable tech company I've ever dealt with. I can't imagine buying Mac-related hardware from anyone else."

Fantastic service

"I received my battery quickly. The battery worked perfectly."

My goto Mac part store

"Good prices, great service, and quick problem solving."

Mid 2012 13" MacBook Air--Used, Good Condition

"The order came in a timely fashion and was absolutely pristine. Exceeded my expectations and is running really well. Super happy with the purchase and plan on shopping OWC again to upgrade the storage on my new MacBook. "

Bam!

"Impressed with the level of customer service and the speed at which my order was delivered. Great job!"

sunroom Verified Customer

Great service as always

"I don't always buy from OWC, but when quality and fit matters - its only OWC for me."

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.