• Address: 2650 Bridge Lane Woodstock, IL

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

What is this?

"As always, very prompt online answer to pre-sale questions, and accurate, helpful advice. The online ordering is quick and efficient."

"OWC is my go-to supplier for reliable, trouble-free Mac upgrades. They've never let me down."

"Great place to shop for great deals... with fast shipping and awesome customer service!"

"The comments on the website were very helpful and you came highly recommended."

"Very quick delivery and I received the correct product."

"Great experience as always!"

"Reasonable prices, good quality merchandise, great service!"

"Always the highest quality products (I use them in high end audio/video), and super fast shipping. I usually get the orders a day or two earlier than expected. "

"EXCELLENT. Very acurate information; kit was complete. Skill level needed was basic. Could not have done anything better."

"It is very obvious to me, over the many years I have purchased products from Other World Computing, that they find, pick and vet products that are useful for me. Their pricing is reasonable and often the best available. Their resources, including blogs and installation videos are invaluable and spot on. I always recommend OWC to all of my friends and customers. I would not take my business anywhere else for items ranging from RAM to hard drives, SSDs, cables and often cases. Shipping and service, in the rare instance I need it, have been top notch."

"I have ordered previous items from Other World and again I am fully satisfied with this product I just received. It arrived as promised and is a great buy. Thank you for your wonderful service. dp"

"Couldn't be easier to order."

"I upgraded my late 2008 Macbook Pro to 8 GB RAM and installed a SSD in the optical bay slot with the data doubler. The instructions for the upgrade were very easy to follow -- it actually took longer to migrate my data to the new drive than it did to install it. I'm extremely pleased with the improvement to my computer's performance... it's running super fast now, and I hope to get several more years of life out of this 6 year old machine... much cheaper than buying a new computer."

"I've been dealing with OWC for the past 20 years. Not only have they never let me down, they have always been -- and remain -- a pleasure to do business with."

"rapid delivery; purchase as advertised "

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.