• Address: 2650 Bridge Lane Woodstock, IL

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

What is this?

"Quick service! Easy to use website"

"OWC mad international shipping easy with good rates and fast delivery. The choice is left to the customer. On top of that, great products, great quality."

"I am very happy to have found OWC. I was shopping around for a new computer for my wife's gift to me.I have a macbook (late 2006) and instead of spending upwards of 12 hundred dollars I decided to try an upgrade. I ordered a solid state drive,4mb memory and a new battery.
Everything arrived promptly,very well packaged.With your online guide I had all installed,hard drive cloned and was rebooted in no time flat.
I am very satisfied and look forward to future dealings with OWC.

"I have used OWC for nearly 20 years and they are reliably extremely good except for when they are absolutely excellent. I have had many transactions and I must have had one that was less than perfect. But, if so, I can not remember it. I just installed 16 GB RAM upgrade to 2011 MacMini in less than 10 minutes. Thanks OWC."

"The order appears to be processed quickly, but delivery was late -- in fact I just received the item today (Dec 16, order date Nov 28)."

"Product arrived in timely manner. Information sheet states software is preloaded onto the HD. Customer service states it is no longer preloaded and is online.
HD came unformatted, which is fine except the debacle on the "preloaded" software has delayed my use of the HD.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello Brian6170

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are very sorry for the confusion. The information sheet received is presented with our built solutions. The Bundled Software Collection included with your purchase of the DIY kit is available for download through your customer account. Once again we do apologize for any confusion.

Ben Morici
Customer Service Social Media Evangelist
800-275-4576

"I've been an OWC customer since the 90s -- RAM, hard drives, enclosures, optical drives, and more. I've always been able to get all the info I need from the site, -- very comprehensive spec sheets -- so that I'm always sure to buy the correct product. I've kept a PPC G4 MDD going since 2003 because of OWC products, and that isn't even my oldest Mac.
A truly impressive operation.

"The order arrived at least a day earlier than I expected.

"I'm very happy with my components OWC (SSD's and kits for mac book 13" and 15")"

"Great prices & excellent delivery time for free shipping option!"

"Quick delivery and extremely well packed. Christmas present, not opened yet."

"I have purchased several times and each time was satisfying."

"I am pleased with my purchases from OWC. Sales and tech staff are very helpful. Have been shopping with them for years."

"item was received very quickly after my order and in excellent condition"

"All the way from South Africa - what a great website and products...bound to be more purchases soon!"

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.