Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

2016-08-22

I got exactly what I asked for in next to no time

"The battery was delivered in 3 day to Hong Kong. It works fine. What more could I ask for. The video relating to the fitting was simple and clear. I have bought from them before and will again."

Satisfied customer

"Words alone do not do justice to the service I received from OWC. I had a quote from Apple to repair my MacBook Air after the SSD had died. I ordered a replacement SSD, it arrived in under three days from th USA to Northern England. Fitted in 15 minutes and it is twice as fast as the original. Double the size and double the speed on a five year old MacBook Air.
John

First Time Buyer

"We are very satisfied with the customer service. We highly recommend OWC. "

2016-08-22

Prompt delivery to the other side of the planet.

"5 working days to make it to the other side of the planet. Smooth install with the included tools. All working well."

2016-08-20

OWC is thorough and thoughtful

"I really appreciated the website with its ease of use, and the specialized hardware bundles that included all necessary tools. I haven't installed the products yet but look forward to doing so."

2016-08-20

Delivered as promised

"Prompt, worked great, friendly helpful customer service"

2016-08-18

Always as promised !!

"On time, as described, competitive prices - plus I often find odds and ends for sale on the site which make me happy !"

2016-08-17

Tom from OWC Sales rocks!

"We ordered online late in the day and had an issue because as a state-funded university, we do not pay sales tax. I sent customer service an email requesting guidance. Tom called me right away to refund the sales tax and get our order on its way. The part arrived the next day as requested. Thanks! "

Just right

"I ordered several lightening cables to have extra charging stations in the car, boat, etc. Fast delivery and good price."

Easy and great support!

"I researched replacing the 750GB HD in my wife's 2011 15" MacBook Pro with a 1TB SSD for quite some time. After calling three other SSD manufacturers that gave me incorrect information, or no one to talk to (used live chat too), I called Macsales. Got excellent information about TRIM and sleep issues which were very important in my decision. I put my order in. Received the SSD (DIY KIT) quickly and decided to use the "clone" method using Carbon Copy for data transfer because of the high data volume on her drive. The company's videos and written info made the installation and transfer a snap. I also received an email from them introducing me to an "advisor" that I could turn to for any issues that might arise. There were none, but that was greatly appreciated!

Bottom line -- if you think customer satisfaction is dead then you will be amazed. The SSD performs as advertised (very fast!) and there are no sleep issues, was easy to install and migrate data, and great people to help along the way! If I could give more "stars", I WOULD!

Outstanding

"Me and all of my clients all buy from Other World Computing. In all the years I have recommended them and personally used them, I have "never" had one problem! I just had a client purchase RAM from them and we are totally happy with the quality and instructions!"

2016-08-14

"They were great. The part was the correct one I needed and it arrived ahead of schedule."

2016-08-14

Great products and service as always.

"I am a repeat OWC customer who continues to receive excellent quality upgrades for my Macs with great prices. Very satisfied! "

2016-08-12

Dependable Quality and Service

"I have made several purchases in the past few years and assure you OWC will exceed your expectations. From upgrading my Macs to accessories for my iPhone, all have been delivered on time and at a very competitive prices. "

2016-08-11

Great Product, Great Value, and Fast Shipping

"Thanks OWC! Y'all delivered again!"

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.