• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10

What is this?

"Have purchased from OWC for a number of years and have been extremely satisfied with both the service and the products. I will definitely purchase from them again and refer them to anyone interested in their products."

"As always OWC is awesome. Their website was clear and concise and allowed me to make sure I had the right product for my machine. Their how to videos are top notch and awesome. Lastly they processed my order quickly and it was delivered when they promised. All in all a great pleasure doing business with OWC. They are my goto company for my Mac upgrade produces."

"the video to install my memory was exactly right and even had the added touch of reminding the user that a little extra pressure would be needed to seat my memory. this made me feel confident in installing myself, and everything was smooth as silk and my old computer is like new. thanks"

"I decided to order direct to OWC for my macbook's SSD upgrade. It's a little risky for me since i am located in Asia. Turned out that the experience was totally flawless. The support that Ryan B. and Danielle V @ order processing were truly exemplary. Equipped with information from Ryan, it took me less than 15 minutes to replace my MBA's battery and SSD. Easy peachy!
I just wish that OWC is not that far away from my country...

"Anthony D. was absolutely amazing in solving my ram issue. I have a Mac Pro 2008 dual 2.8 with 10 GB ram. I noticed it was only showing 4 GB in the profiler. He worked with me on the phone for over an hour taking me through much testing. In the end even though the 2X 2GB chips were working, all of the rest of my 1GB chips weren't being recognized. Some of the 1GB were actual working. I thought either my upper and lower risers were done or my memory controller on the mother board was done. He said he thought the 2X 2GB chips may be the problem. They may be not allowing access to the other chips. He immediately issued me new ram in the form of an RMA fashion and to my supprise, all of the new ram equals 10GB. So major repairs or testing at my cost was not needed. I have bought many external and internal drives from OWC along with memory. I cannot express the satisfaction and respect I have for both Anthony and this company. They are the absolutely best Mac specialty shop out there. They stand behind their product and their customer service should be applauded. Thank you so much!"

"Good company, good prices, excellent resource"

"Over the years, OWC were very reliable and helpful for every online purchases I have made. Their products are the best. I always check OWC first whenever I need to buy anything for my Mac. I really trust OWC. Their products are my first choice and they never let me down. Also their customer service is really really good."

"OWC is always great. Through their site I always know that what I bought is what I need. Great service also, in the rare occasions that you need."

"Description was accurate and delivery of items was prompt. Excellent price and reliable service!"

"Great company. All of the items arrived on time and everything worked as advertised. "

"Even though the website did not indicate free shipping for my particular MacBook Pro battery and the online chat person indicated that is was not free shipping, I persisted and found out it was indeed free shipping. OWC almost lost my purchase because of the above mentioned mix up, but I have always liked them so I stuck with it and am happy with the quality of the battery. It really feels and appears like the original battery. This battery is longer lasting though. "

"Reasonable prices, most often cheaper than other online stores; quality iMac accessories and superior after-sales services/technical help; fast shipping to Ontario, Canada at cheap rates - what more could I possibly ask for?

"Item arrived in six days, I took the free shipping option. It was what I ordered and works very well. I am a long time customer of OWC because they are the best. I can always count on them having what I need. Thank you OWC!!!"

"Nice web store! Every product has details list out and compatible device list. Easy for customer searching. "

"Impressed that you could deliver my package in a small town in the south of France.
I installed the Ram and they work fine.

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.