• Address: 2650 Bridge Lane Woodstock, IL

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

What is this?

"Great customer service! Was exactly what I needed and was easy to install. Arrived quickly as well!"

"Just received new ministack max 3T with blu-dvd and it ate my DVD. I called and found out you must connect the USB cable as well as the firewire cable to get all functionality. Firewire connect is still loose but functioning so I will only give this a 4 star. This unit really needs thunderbolt to make it a truly great unit. Even though the manual has a few lines about attaching the usb cable it needs to be a note!"

"Quick shipment, as always, never an issue with OWC, I have been using OWC for years now, do not even bother to look elsewhere for 90% of my computer needs."

"Delivered ahead of schedule.
Buy from them often and will continue to do so.

"Ordered a MacBook Pro that did not function properly when it arrived; however, tech support and customer service have been excellent and I anticipate that the issue will be resolved fairly soon. "

"great place. They ship quickly and have a great selection.I like to do business with them."

"Ordering was easy on on-line. Shipping was quick.
Installing the memory chips had no problems. Up and running in 10 minutes.

"Quick delivery and nice packaging. Will have my authorized Apple Technician install sometime this week. Can't wait to test the performance gain. Making sure you have the "right" kits can be a little daunting , but the on-line assistance was thorough and the person helping me was very helpful.

"Precise and fast. Well recommended."

"I needed some technical advice before my purchase and had an online chat which answered my question and provided additional information that made me confident in my memory upgrade purchase. I received the new memory in one day and installed it with no difficulty due to the great instructions provided by OWC. Experience could not have been better."

"Shipping time and product as advertised."

"Great quality product for the price. Easy set-up and prompt customer service, should you run into any set-up issues.

Very happy with the purchase!!

"The shopping experience was fantastic, their website is saved on my mac for future purchases.
I'm already looking at a SSD. One of the great things about OWC is that you can look up the exact model so you know you are getting the right part.

"seemed like forever to receive package, still waiting"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-22-2014

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello ericcpuckett,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to hear of the delay being experienced with your most recent order through Other World Computing. The method of shipping selected can take up to 7 days for delivery. We are happy to report that your package as of today is currently out for delivery. A customer service Rep. will be contacting you as well in regard to this shared feedback.

Nick Chorostecki
Call Center Manager
800-275-4576

"Everything came as ordered quicker than I expected & I am very happy."

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.