• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.5/10 9.5/10

What is this?

"Great experience. I'll order from them again. "

"This company is great. They almost always get it right the first time. When they don't,
their support is wonderful.
Anthony D. is the epitome of the perfect support person and a credit to OWC.
He is very knowledgable, caring, efficient, tenacious, and wonderful to work with.

"OWC delivers exactly what they advertise."

"Great site, able to find the exact replacement hardware for my iMac. Customer service verified the part and best of all, it arrived as stated and fit perfectly. Oh, and lets not forget the savings! Great Job and thanks!"

"Efficient ordering process. Excellent product selection."

"Order arrived as promised on time."

"Definitely will recommend to my friends and family! "

"quick shipment, good information on site,easy to navigate. Good price"

"Great service and fast delivery"

"E-Commerce perfected! You can't find a better group of individuals to help you out with your computing needs. They help you from beginning to end. Keep up the great work OWC!"

"Amazingly fast service. And excellent follow-up. "

"I have used OWC for drives and memory for as long as I can remember. Very few problems, ever. And the ones that I had, were taken care of."

"I've been purchasing hardware from OWC for over 10 years now and can't say enough about the high quality of their products. That they also have one of the best customer service departments I've run into is just icing on the cake. I recommend them as a vendor for external hard drives constantly to my students and on the rare occasion that there's been an issue, they've remedied it immediately. The one time I strayed and purchased a drive from another manufacturer it failed within 10 months. I'll never make that mistake again. While I expect the OWC drive I purchased in 2005 to fail at some point, it's still cranking away as a back-up to my back-up. Awesome quality!"

"Helpful phone sales. Good product delivered on time at a competitive price."

"Delivery was right on time. I had a sight problem with my order and they were very accommodating in offering me a solution which ended up being a free replacement. Not many companies respond to their customers like that anymore. I will recommend them to my friends with no problem. "

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.