Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) Reviews - macsales.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.85/10 7,542 reviews

Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (7,595)

"Everything arrived on time, exactly as described. Again. Excellent vendor."

"Not only was the shipping fast, the quality of the drive doubler was beyond what I had expected. Everything to install an additional drive comes with the kit. Instructions are unbelievable, they are not an instruction sheet, it's an instruction book! Exceptionally detailed, step by step, along with pictures, and if that isn't enough, they have videos on line. "

"I was in trouble because By mistake get a msata ssd for my Mac Pro and nobody have a pci adaptor. Owc send me One quickly, after an easy install, it and work perfectly good with my Mac Pro and msata ssd i am very satisfied"

"good. easy to install. good performance.

"I've needed help upgrading my wife's (pretty old) MacBook, and OWC makes it really easy to order and install everything that I've needed. Even for a non-techy person like me. Very highly recommended!"

"Very helpful and knowledgable about products and helped me select and external RAID to meet my needs. I ended up spending less than i had anticipated. Great service and speedy delivery. THE BEST"

"I'm a video producer & long time OWC customer, with over 20 hard disc drives/RAIDs purchased over the last ten years. I called in for some pre-sales advice & reassurance on what would be my first SSD purchase for a laptop replacement. Got the info I needed and bought the correct SSD for the computer. Will be updating more HDDs with SSDs in the future and will buy them from OWC. "

"My latest shopping experience with OWC was a carbon copy of all previous shopping experiences with them - perfection. I've been a loyal customer long enough that I no longer know when I first purchased from OWC, it now just seems like I've always bought stuff from them.

This time I made my purchase early in the evening, yet the order still made it into that day's UPS pickup. As always the order confirmation was in my email inbox before I even thought to look for it and the UPS truck delivered as scheduled.

Honestly, OWC is my preferred source, the one I check first. And the only one I order from without any comparison shopping.

"Easy to order, fast shipping, and everything worked as expected."

"I like OWC very much. I have bought a lot of RAM and a couple of hard drives and the service and prices are fine."

"My Order # P3861199
DIY Upgrade Bundle: 1.5TB HGST Travelstar 5400RPM 2.5" SATA HD 9.5mm with 32MB Cache, OWC Express USB 2.0 Kit + Includes OWC 5 Piece Tool Kit.

The HD 1.5TB HGST works perfectly in my MacBook Pro 17 early 2009.
I am really very satisfied with the purchase. Thank You OWC !

"I life in Holland, delivery was fast"

"Web site is set up well and the product I ordered came quickly and is working fine. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I like these guys, but whether it's related to my latest purchase or not, I have a defective product and they won't cross-ship a replacement, which would seem to be a simple procedure that would be a benefit to me because I discarded the packaging after about three months (you just can't keep all these boxes around for three or five years)."

"The refurbished Macbook is working well. The case condition was as advertised. I have done business with Otherworld for many years. They continue to be my goto for my computer needs."