Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Qx2

"I bought this because I believe that it should fit the OWC PCIe SSD card that I bought earlier, this is to replace my existing eSATa hard drive bay connecting to the PCIe card, which has been causing me feel problem (sometime can't find the card after reboot).
I have a chat with your online help desk, and they replied me promptly and told me it should not have incompatible issue with the card.
It arrived one day late against the estimated delivery date stated on the DHL tracking website.
I have opened the box, and installed accordingly to the manual, however, after an hour work, the "OWC HD" (OWC Drive Guide formatting utility) failed to show up on my Mac Pro 2008, therefore, I needed to use Mac 10.10 disk utility to do the format instead.
Where can I get this OWC Drive Guide formatting utility ?

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2016

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello mitchellim,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very sorry to hear about this and will love to assist you further! Please know that a representative of OWC will be reaching out to you to work on a resolution!”

2016-04-26

Thank you for OWC - You saved my MacBook from death!

"Crash! Death! OMG! If you are feeling this (or felt this before), you know what it's like to realize that your hard drive on your precious MacBook is no longer working. After contacting Apple (warranty has expired), and getting no help from them, I knew I was in trouble. Thank goodness for OWC - not only did they have the drive I needed to replace my MacBook Retina Display, but they answered so many of my questions. I chatted numerous times with representatives...just to make sure that I was ordering the right thing and that I could actually do this.

Once it arrived, I had my computer working again within 20 minutes. It probably took me longer than the normal person, but I watched the video again and again to make sure I was doing everything correctly.

Now my OMG! is replaced with Thank you OWC for reviving my MacBook.

2016-04-25

Great RAM at a Great Price!

"It was easy finding the specific RAM for my laptop. It shipped quickly and worked great. I've purchased from them many times in the past....and will continue to do so in the future."

2016-04-24

SAVED ME $3500

"I was looking at purchasing a new Mac this year. I have an early 2011 macbookpro which I love but was getting slow. I replaced the hard drive with a solid state 1Terabyte hard drive and added a 2 terabyte hard drive replace the CD drive. My Mac is running better then ever and have tons of storage. Spent a few hundred,received my order in a couple of days and have a new Mac. Great instruction videos made the upgrade easy. I will be upgrading my memory next. "

2016-04-23

Same Old Perfection!

"OWC is my default supplier for Mac hardware. Always great service, pricing, products and support with a well organized website and concise installation videos. Have been buying from them for years. Will continue."

Great Deal

"Ear Pods, brand new! for a great price:) Shipping was so fast!"

MEMORY LANE

"The memory I ordered for my iMac was delivered in a very reasonable time frame. OWC has a great variety of Mac products and parts at a great price."

Fast delivery, great price

"All items arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition."

2016-04-21

"Prompt delivery. Easy installation. So far so good. "

2016-04-19

Flattery for a battery

"Clear video instruction, tools included, and a product that easily dropped into place.
Great replacement battery for an older Mac Book Pro adding new life to

2016-04-19

Excellent

"Cheap shipping and fast arrival

2016-04-18

Great prices and quality products

"Other World Computing (OWC) is my go-to store for after market Apple accessories. I've purchased from them several times and they always have great prices, fast shipping, quality products, and their customer service is great if you ever need to call them. Outstanding experience."

2016-04-18

No More Beach Balls

"I upgraded my MacBook Pro from 4 GB RAM to 8 GB and immediately noticed a great improvement in performance. I almost never see a "beach ball" now!

The packaging for the RAM was excellent. The tools I ordered to help me open and install the RAM worked perfectly. Since this purchase, I ordered more RAM to upgrade my daughter's MacBook Pro.

Don't worry about doing the installation. The OWC videos make it so easy to do yourself!

I'm very glad I found OWC to purchase my RAM!

2016-04-16

As expected

"Even though I've got to pay expensive delivery & taxes, OWC┬┤s wide choice of goods makes it worthwhile. Everything has always gone well, including this time. Will return next time when a need arises."

2016-04-15

OWC does it again

"Purchased a used mac mini core i7 and OWC memory upgrade, system arrived in perfect condition, installed the RAM upgrade and moved my SSD from my old core 2 duo mac mini using their helpful video instructions, up and running super fast without having to buy the current non upgradeable mac mini. As with all my dealings to date with OWC great product and service."

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.