Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) Reviews - macsales.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.84/10 7,554 reviews

Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (7,607)

"I recently ordered the Matias "One" keyboard advertised in the Other World Computing e-newsletter. It arrived within just days and works great, exactly as advertised. A good product at a very good price, delivered quickly. Can't beat that! I've been an Other World Computing customer for roughly 10 years and haven't yet been disappointed with their products or service."

"I was shopping for my wife’s birthday present. She uses an iPad, so I was interested in an accessory that she would consider special while making her life easier. Instead of searching the Apple Store, or scouring the Internet, my first thought was OWC (since I usually purchase most of my iMac aftermarket products there).

Well, my wife adores her sleek, new RainDesign iRest Lap Stand for iPad (OWC SKU: RAI10035). It is comfortable, flexible, and looks very COOL!!! She usually kicks back on our sofa, positions her iPad into the iRest dock using landscape mode (which gives her a perfect viewing angle), and quietly/comfortably spends hours on favored websites.

I should also mention that her RainDesign iRest arrived the next day. Thank you, OWC, for the excellent service and making me look like a hero on my wife's special day!

"I have been dealing with them for years. They have always been excellent!"

"Everything was good. Have a good day."

"My shopping with OWC has always been a pleasant experience.I've found OWC to be reliable and efficient in every way.I will be shopping there again "

"I have always been very pleased with OWC purchases. From hard drives to RAM, it's a pleasure doing business with you!

Nancy S/

"Excellent service. Instructional video easy to follow. Very happy with whole experience. "

"Good price, quick shipment, excellent product."

"Quick delivery and easy to install.

"Replaced mid 2009 MacBook Pro (model 5,4) hard drive w 240gb mercury Electra 3G ssd and upgraded from 4gb to 8gb RAM.

Basically have brand new laptop. Also hitting full sataII speeds of 3gb/s running EFI 1.7 firmware using original sata cable.

Best.

Rating 8/104/5

"Would have been very satisfied had delivery been a bit more expedient. Nonetheless, a good experience. "

"Everything arrived on time, exactly as described. Again. Excellent vendor."

"Not only was the shipping fast, the quality of the drive doubler was beyond what I had expected. Everything to install an additional drive comes with the kit. Instructions are unbelievable, they are not an instruction sheet, it's an instruction book! Exceptionally detailed, step by step, along with pictures, and if that isn't enough, they have videos on line. "

"I was in trouble because By mistake get a msata ssd for my Mac Pro and nobody have a pci adaptor. Owc send me One quickly, after an easy install, it and work perfectly good with my Mac Pro and msata ssd i am very satisfied"

"good. easy to install. good performance.