• Address: 2650 Bridge Lane Woodstock, IL 60098

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"The order went smoothly without any hassle. I still haven't tested the RAM yet but I don't expect any problems as there is a warranty with the purchase."

"The order was filled and shipped quickly and was packed well.
I appreciated the instruction booklet that supplemented the online installation video.
This was my first order with OWC and I'm very impressed. I'll be back again...

"The quality and price of the upgrades (memory and battery for a MACBOOK) were excellent but the knowledge and caring of the customer service representative were priceless. I was steered to away from the wrong product to the right product, saving money and solving all my issues."

"Product and customer service were 5 Star, but website is difficult to navigate and "search" function is poor.
I'd buy from them again, but hope that website improves.

"The product was delivered on-time and boxed and packaged well. I especially like Other World Computing's video tutorials for installing what you purchase from them.
Great company!

"I conducted a live chat concerning the Drive Genius warning including Smart reporter error message. I think it could have been Brian who was great.He recommended an internal hard drive replacement. I then had confirmation of what I needed to do. Since I have a 27" iMac I balked at taking it in for repair. He warned me that I was a rather intense operation. Any way, I purchased the drive+ the installation kit. Stubborn person that I am. They both arrived promptly. Then I went online to see what I would need to do.
It really was obvious that I would more likely screw something up. I then made an appointment for Apple to install this drive for me. I thought I could bring the drive in with the computer. They won't do it that way. Can I send it all back? My mistake. I love OWC and have had many positive trans actions with them. Mostly memory upgrades.
Thanks OWC for being there for Mac owners.Sincerely, Leigh Gresham

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

macsales2, Other World Computing (ma rep has responded

“Hello Leigh Gresham,

Thank you for your post regarding your experience with Other World Computing. We will have a representative contact you today (8/18/14) concerning your request for a return.

Nick Chorostecki
Call Center Manager
800-275-4576

"Arrived in promised amount of time. Products well packaged and directions clear and complete. Well done!"

"OWC delivered what I ordered quickly and efficiently. No issues and totally satisfied. Will use them again."

"Consistently awesome. Great products, great support, fair price. Thanks OWC!"

"OWC has been my go-to source for Mac peripherals and accessories since the early 2000's. I've upgraded several Apple desktops and laptops with RAM and new hard drives and have never experienced a problem with any item I purchased. Just "plug and play," as expected.

Shipping has always been fast and on time, and the how-to tutorials make it easy to save time and money for those who are not afraid to "dig" around inside their computer.

I highly recommend OWC.

"Quick shipping! Could use slightly better directions for part replacement"

"OWC had the type of ram I needed for my MacBook in-stock, at a GREAT price, and even gave me a break on the shipping. The main reason for selecting OWC is that the web site is very easy to navigate, and they made sure i was buying the correct ram for my Mac."

"I have never been disappointed with the merchandise I've bought from Other World Computing (this is about my 7th order). I'm so thankful my colleague told me about them."

"Great merchandise at great prices, terrific customer service, highly recommend this for all things Mac!"

"OWC was very knowledgable and helpful. I wanted to upgrade the hard drive in my new iMac with an existing SSD I had, so I used the online chat to get advice on what the best product would be for my upgrade. A shopping cart was created for me with exactly the product I needed. I placed my order and received it before I needed to send my machine in to be upgraded. I'm very satisfied with the whole experience."

Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (macsales.com, eshop.macsales.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.