Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

2016-06-24

OWC Comes Through Again

"Got a great deal on a Mini-Stack external hard drive. Great price and fast delivery. Have used OWC for a number of Mac upgrades including an internal hard drive replacement on an iMac that involved removing the screen. Both the products and the instructions were flawless."

2016-06-23

Spinning again!

"Thanks again for your excellent help. I have now purchased 6 of your hard drives (5 Mercury Elite Pro) and this new 5 TB replaces one that finally quit after its 3 year warranty expired. It is back in my system and spinning away with regular and sustained use. Love your drives and your support, which keeps me going-No worries! Keep building excellent equipment. - Jon"

2016-06-23

My Go-To computer resource

"OWC has long been a consistent first visit when I'm considering computer parts and accessories. Prices are very competitive, their compatibility guides are accurate and easy to navigate, and the DIY guides and videos are top notch when you need some help with installation procedures. Shipping is always super fast and dependable. A winner all the way 'round!"

2016-06-22

OWC delivers their products so speedy-jet-quickly!

"I ordered a 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive. Promised delivery was two days. OWC met their obligation with flying colors!"

2016-06-22

Fast shipping and great service with great products!

"Thank you! the RAM upgrade is fantastic!"

Unbelievable value!

"With the ever decreasing price of flash drives, OWC still beats them all AND delivers a quality product. The drives arrived more quickly than expected, too!"

2016-06-21

You Suffer for Their Mistake!

"Hello! I paid for a Mac Mini with 16gb of RAM. I paid for over-night shipping, as well. I got it the next day woop woop. BUT, what I recieved was a Mac Mini with 8gb of RAM. What I had to do was take time out of my busy schedule (I own an up and coming business for my area) and drive 30 minutes out of my way to ship it back because they said they would replace it.

Before that, I called to let them know paying for over-night shipping but having to send it back did not make any sense at all, they agreed. They told me "no problem, we'll over-night it back to you." Awesome right?

No. They did not over-night it back and I'm still out a computer. If you own a business, time is money and if you say you're going to do something, you do it!

Why they couldn't just send me 2 x 8gb RAM..I do not know. I'll probably be sending it back again because they replaced it with the wrong processor.

This review was modified by Hiimjol on June 21 2016 07:00:27 PM

2016-06-21

Best Support and Customer Service Ever

"Before OWC I thought upgrading computers was a job for tech experts who spent their days doing nothing but that. First I upgraded my MacBook Pro 15" Retina Display (SSD), and the support videos and tech support personnel exceeded my expectations so much I ordered upgrades for my MacBook 13" (HD and memory), and couldn't be happier. There is no better place to get components and expert advice and help. These guys are the best. Plus the shipping is fast and the selection of product is amazing."

2016-06-20

Easy and quick

"Very easy ordering online and quick international delivery."

2016-06-20

Other World Computing ROCKS!

"Always a pleasant experience dealing with OWC - picked up a Thunderbolt 2 hub this time, and couldn't be happier with the product and the service from OWC."

2016-06-19

"Good products at a great price. All delivered on time as promised. OWC's instructional videos are very helpful and made upgrading my MacBook Pro very easy.

I'm a completely satisfied repeat customer.

This review was modified by dayub on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

Service and Products from Another World!!!

"Just wanted to remark how excellent the service and products from OWC are. Easy to search for the correct type of memory for my aging iMac (2009) and to order in the appropriate multiples. 16 GBs of RAM later and InDesign, PS and AI open with no hiccups. On top of that I get credit for the old RAM chips. In one word: Excelente!"

This review was modified by jorgemelendez on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-17

Reliable vendor !

"I living half way across the world I found OWC is very reliable & dependable, fast delivery & great service always !"

2016-06-17

Great results

"I purchased a battery and 16 gb of ram. Delivered on time and no surprises, it even came with screwdrivers needed to do the job. I will definitely use owc again,I've got my eye on a new flash ssd. The battery and ram made my 2010 MacBook Pro faster and last longer, thanks OWC

2016-06-15

Great buying experience

"The buying process was really quick and secure."

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.