Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

2016-08-20

OWC is thorough and thoughtful

"I really appreciated the website with its ease of use, and the specialized hardware bundles that included all necessary tools. I haven't installed the products yet but look forward to doing so."

2016-08-20

Delivered as promised

"Prompt, worked great, friendly helpful customer service"

2016-08-18

Always as promised !!

"On time, as described, competitive prices - plus I often find odds and ends for sale on the site which make me happy !"

2016-08-17

Tom from OWC Sales rocks!

"We ordered online late in the day and had an issue because as a state-funded university, we do not pay sales tax. I sent customer service an email requesting guidance. Tom called me right away to refund the sales tax and get our order on its way. The part arrived the next day as requested. Thanks! "

Just right

"I ordered several lightening cables to have extra charging stations in the car, boat, etc. Fast delivery and good price."

Easy and great support!

"I researched replacing the 750GB HD in my wife's 2011 15" MacBook Pro with a 1TB SSD for quite some time. After calling three other SSD manufacturers that gave me incorrect information, or no one to talk to (used live chat too), I called Macsales. Got excellent information about TRIM and sleep issues which were very important in my decision. I put my order in. Received the SSD (DIY KIT) quickly and decided to use the "clone" method using Carbon Copy for data transfer because of the high data volume on her drive. The company's videos and written info made the installation and transfer a snap. I also received an email from them introducing me to an "advisor" that I could turn to for any issues that might arise. There were none, but that was greatly appreciated!

Bottom line -- if you think customer satisfaction is dead then you will be amazed. The SSD performs as advertised (very fast!) and there are no sleep issues, was easy to install and migrate data, and great people to help along the way! If I could give more "stars", I WOULD!

Outstanding

"Me and all of my clients all buy from Other World Computing. In all the years I have recommended them and personally used them, I have "never" had one problem! I just had a client purchase RAM from them and we are totally happy with the quality and instructions!"

2016-08-14

"They were great. The part was the correct one I needed and it arrived ahead of schedule."

2016-08-14

Great products and service as always.

"I am a repeat OWC customer who continues to receive excellent quality upgrades for my Macs with great prices. Very satisfied! "

2016-08-12

Dependable Quality and Service

"I have made several purchases in the past few years and assure you OWC will exceed your expectations. From upgrading my Macs to accessories for my iPhone, all have been delivered on time and at a very competitive prices. "

Great Product, Great Value, and Fast Shipping

"Thanks OWC! Y'all delivered again!"

2016-08-11

How many nerds does it take to replace a PowerBook battery?

" Well I'm not one of them, a nerd that is, but I brought the replacement battery to a friend who is a computer nerd. He opened my PowerBook started to take the battery out and realized there was a screwdriver he did not have. I was to return the following day so he could purchase the suitable screwdriver but he looked in the package that came with the battery and all the screwdrivers were included
OWC well done
Everything works
Highly recommend this seller
Ps To answer the question
About how many nerds ......it just took one nerd and the friend that bought the battery and then bought the nerd lunch as a thank you

Mercury pro bluray writer

"Ordered a Mercury Pro blu-ray reader/writer from Other World Computing, and was using it within 2 days to backup files and produce blu-ray video (with appropriate software). Unit was priced right, shipping was fast and inexpensive and worked as advertised on my Mac.
Fantastic service from this company.

2016-08-10

Professional and friendly service.

"Damaged memory in the original order. Customer service was quick to point out some troubleshooting tips and was no questions when the troubleshooting turned up the bad DIMM. Exchange on the DIMMs was quick and easy and the new set was trouble free.

Very good experience all around. Will do business with them in the future.

2016-08-08

Great battery....slipped a bit on shipping

"Very pleased overall. My business shipping address is a PO box. Perhaps I did not read my ordering instructions carefully enough... I thought they were shipping USPS so I did not give an alternative shipping address. They shipped UPS... normally thats fine....I signed the form at the Post office for that. According to tracking, the package was in my city within a few days... at that point it took a full week for UPS to decide to get it in the mail to me. THAT was a bit aggravating."

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.