• Address: 2650 Bridge Lane Woodstock, IL

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

What is this?

"Great Tech support for downloadable bundled software. Great Product and service. Fast shipping. "

"I had a problem with one of the items but it was replaced and working great now"

"I'd give this company 10 stars if I could. I ordered at 7:30 in the evening, expecting delivery in 5 days. The package arrived before noon the next day. I don't know how that's even possible. :-)"

"Easy to order and received it quickly"

"I was very happy with the quick and helpful response I had about what selection of Blue-ray DVD recordable discs I should purchase from OWC. Their prices were also very reasonable."

"Extra memory was delivered on time. I installed it using the self-help video. One piece of information that I'd include in your video if it were me making it is to be sure there is no static electricity around the RAM chip. I had to go elsewhere for that advice."

"I have purchased from OWC, but this last purchase was my biggest yet. I bought a PCIe SSD card/drive, and I am very happy with my purchase. In fact, I might purchase another drive for another computer. I especially love that it was designed and built in the USA."

"I have ordered from Other World Computing many times and they always have quick service and shipping. The products have always been reliable and work. I would highly recommend them. "

"The delivery was very fast, the product was just fine and conform to the description and expectation. But the online customer help was not very satisfactory."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello grodid,

Thank you for providing this feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory customer service you received. Please rest assured that we desire and strive to provide the worlds best customer support. Hearing that you did not get exceptional customer service is concerning and not the norm here at OWC.

Please fell free to contact our support team and request a Supervisor as we can investigate the service you received in order to better what we provide. Thank you again.

Nick Chorostecki
Call Center Manager
800-275-4576

"The shipping was impresively fast. I got The battery very quick. I've only used The battery for a week but it seems to hold charge very well. Hope it last for at least 2 o 3 years. "

"Merchandise is late. Received the survey and still have not received anything. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

macsales2, Other World Computing (OW rep has responded

“Hello mvonkeitz,

Thank you very much for providing this feedback. We are very sorry for the delay with your order. The product being desired is new and on a back order. We are working very hard to get these ASAP to customers.

Thank you for your patience, and we do apologize for the frustration.

Nick Chorostecki
Call Center Manager
800-275-4576

"They have well described items which are what they say and once ordered, delivery is efficient. I trust them."

"Product exactly as described and works perfectly. Always appreciate OWC. "

"I love using OMC for my Mac parts! Quick shipping- video tutorials are very good- they make it easy for even a non-geek to do repairs, saving tons of time and money!"

"very very satisfied.
I am used to wait ages for the delivery, due to custom inefficiency in Italy.
This order indeed was delivered very fast, perhaps due to the exact info posted on the label.

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.