Stores > Other World Computing (OWC)

• Other World Com Other World Computing (OWC) Elite Status

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

My Favortie

"The best store. I am located in europe and i always buy from OWC"

This review was modified by gerdfwed on May 25 2016 12:48:19 PM

2016-05-23

Apple Upgrades made easy

"This is my second memory upgrade from Other World - each went easily and works well at a competitive price. Online chat helped me find the correct product and a "how to" video permitted easy installation. Objective achieved. "

2016-05-23

no one does it better than OWC ????

"Since i know OWC
they are the best option when you are talking about Apple upgrades and devises. is the best knowledge Bank, about Apple that i know. they know everything.
best service, best products, best technical service.

5 stars

2016-05-18

Other World Experience (in a good sense)

"I'm glad I found OWC. I was getting such confusing information from various other sites about the battery I needed for my 8 year old Mac Book Pro. The OWC site was very product informative and was also easy to use. Shipping was prompt and shipping charges were reasonable. I will definitely be back as other relevant needs arise."

2016-05-18

Outstanding customer service

"I recently had an RMA situation with OWC, which they went above and beyond to handle. Even though I had delayed calling them and then needed fast processing, Eric J worked with me to take care of my needs. I've generally been happy with OWC's customer service, but this was above and beyond."

2016-05-14

OWC has the Refurbished 2013 MacPros

"I was thrilled to see that OWC has made refurbished 2013 MacPro available at great prices, and available to their O'Seas customers. My order from NZ arrived in 5 days. Excellent service!!"

This review was modified by john-42817 on May 14 2016 02:05:08 PM

2016-05-13

Top Notch!

"They have the latest and best stuff for Mac period, there is no better place to look. I have purchased many items over the years, and the stuff always turns out great. I'm once again upgrading a hard drive to something better, and I Know it will work."

This review was modified by lyghtdoc on May 13 2016 09:00:02 PM

2016-05-13

OWC

"Great products; great service!"

2016-05-12

Best ever

"This experience was the best on-line transaction I have ever had. From start to finish, it was flawless!"

2016-05-11

OWC ALWAYS DELIVERS!

"This time I ordered a replacement battery for my MacBookAir 13" 2012. It arrived fast than I expected and had all the tools for installation plus an online installation video that is easy to understand and follow. I've ordered a number of SSD memory for my MacBooks and have always been quite satisfied. I'm a multiple return customer. "

2016-05-11

Best price on a 2TB SSD to hold all my music!

"Thanks to a sale it was the best price I could find for a 2TB SSD.

Fast shipping - only a couple of days via UPS Ground.

Would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

2016-05-10

Did Other World Computing (OWC) Deliver?

"OWC ALWAYS DELIVERS. And have been since the 90's. They're always my first choice when looking for anything related to my Macs."

2016-05-10

Fantastic!!!????

"I would definitely recommend this product. "

2016-05-09

Prompt, courteous service and support

"Not very long ago, I decided that I would have to increase the storage capacity of my Time Machine backup volume and additional external storage volume that were both part of a RAID5 array in an older Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2. I ordered four matching Toshiba 4TB drives. I encountered some difficulties in the process of rebuilding the array. I finally decided that I should replace the Qx2 with a new ThunderBay 4 RAID edition. Upon installation of my four drives, SoftRAID 5 reported that one of those drives was predicted to fail based on the SMART data. I contacted OWC and they arranged to cross ship a replacement drive right away. The drive arrived in 2 business days and my new RAID is now reporting NO issues.

OWC has been great to deal with for the more than fifteen years that I've been a customer. They're always responsive, prompt and courteous whether in pre sales consulting, sales or service and support after the sale. I recommend them highly.

2016-05-09

More amazing service than you dare hope for.

"I made an order. I messed it up. I contacted OWC a couple of days later and, even though the parcel had already been collected my the courier, they tracked it down to the airport and called it back. They didn't charge me a cent for any of that.
Honestly, I don't expect that kind of service anymore. It's the 21st century, baby! Fantastic.
A very happy customer-for-life.

Share Other World Computing (OWC)'s store rating

Other World Computing (OWC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Other World Computing (OWC) is a merchant member
Other World Computing (OWC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.