• Ornament Shop

2014-12-23

"I have purchased ornaments from this company for the past 4 years and I adore their ornaments! I also like the shipping option that I can ship to different addresses. I have never made it in the "free shipping for 5 ornaments" window except for this year. I actually ordered 8 ornaments to the tune of $113.00 (this is nothing compared to my previous orders) I specifically edited 2 addresses to ship to out of state family, double checked the addresses!!!!!! The rest of my order being shipped to me. My order arrived yesterday, 2 days before Christmas, funds are very limited this year. I didn't think I would be able to make this annual purchase at all. I LOVED every one of them!! But... there in my box are the 2 that were to be shipped out of state!! I emailed The Ornament Shop and in les than 8 hours received a response saying it was my error...the end. So I now will head to the post office to overnight these 14.00 ornaments whish I'm sure will cost a fortune. I will have no further dealings with this company. Their zero customer service to loyal customers dropping lots of money to their business is disgusting! NEVER AGAIN!! They aren't the only personalized ornament shop around and they are very expensive as it is. BUYER BEWARE!
**Ended up spending 32.00 a piece to ship overnight to my family in time for Christmas. For $14.00 ornaments?? I am LIVID!!**"

This review was modified by marciemrae on December 23 2014 11:39:52 AM

2013-12-05

"Purchased 5 customized ornaments from ornamentshop.com with gift wrapping being shipped to myself to personally provide the gifts to individuals. 2 out of the 5 gifts had the same message so I didn't know which gift was what. I emailed the company informing them of the issue and got this response...

Yes, I noticed the 3rd and 5th are the same. I have reviewed the situation with our owner and we find it interesting that it is now become our fault because "Ornament Shop did not write or provide any guidance on what gift was what with the same message. ". A name was not provided and we did as you entered. Maybe you are just frustrated that you didn't make the messages different?

While we don't agree the error is our responsibility and unfair to us as a business because the service was provided as entered, we will agree to credit the gift wrap charge for those two items only. I do believe you could easily peel back the tape, save the paper, look at the ornament and then re-wrap.

Sincerely,
Debbie Weller
Customer Service
Ornament Shop

Please be aware NOT to purchase gift wrapping if purchasing from this company as they do not have a mechanism in place for multiple gifts with same messages unfortunately. They also have a HORRIBLE customer service as you can see above."

This review was modified by tabbyc on December 05 2013 07:38:41 PM

Share Ornament Shop's store rating

Ornament Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ornament Shop is not a merchant member
Ornament Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!