Stores > Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
  • Orion Telescope Orion Telescopes & Binoculars Elite Status

Place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Customer service hours: Monday through Friday 6:00 AM -
      800-447-1001
      sales@telescope.com
      800-676-1343

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review Orion Telescopes & Binoculars by clicking a star below.

2017-05-21

Orion binoculars

"Product arrived in a timely manner. "

Binocular Purchase

"I purchased a pair of Binoculars (10x50 E Series) for my birthday. They came as advertised except the soft carry case velcro was almost torn off. I called the company and they sent a replacement right away along with a postage paid label for me to return the defective product. They were very friendly. I will never purchase any astronomy gear from anywhere else!"

Awesome

"Always great dealing with Sales people great advise "

Great scope

"Great product. Shipped safely and on time. We are very happy. "

Excellent

"The eyepieces and case were top rate and shipped quickly and I'm good condition."

very satisfied

"The folks at Orion were very helpful when I had questions about the compatibility of the tripod & binocular adapter I was planning to order. They kept me informed of a back ordered item as well, and held my order until is was complete before shipping as I requested. All good!
Thank you.

Always a pleasure

"ordered, paid, and am awaiting delivery !"

Just as promised

"Delivered on time in good condition and just as expected. Very satisfied. "

Great experience

"Knew nothing about telescopes the website was fantastic used the chat feature for specific newbie questions great answers and suggestions. "

Second scope

"I purchased this scope as a gift for my friend who travels a lot. Great little scope to transport easily and not take up too much room I also like that it is a refractor as he is a novice and he can look at heavenly bodies on earth without them being upside down.."

2017-05-19

GOTO for my little scope

"I received a nice 4 inch Orion scope from a friend (SkyView Pro mount and 4 inch refractor, with electric slow motions). I have since upgraded it to have a polar finder scope and GOTO package. Installation was pretty straight forward and the tracking is spot-on. There were supposed to be 2 cables of different length; for some reason both were "long" cables. Not big issue, though it is a little "floppy". This should be fun for my recent retirement!"

2017-05-18

telescope

"Overall the usual very good results from your technical staff, the ease of order and the speed of delivery. The only reason for scoring you less than the best is that the description of the scope itself is misleading. Specifically: the catalog description of the 150 mm scope lists it as having a 2 inch eyepiece mounting. Because I am upgrading from a 127 mm that has the 1.25 inch eyepiece, I ordered a 1.25/2 inch adapter. When the scope arrived, I was surprised to see that it was equipped with its own adapter - I did not need the extra adapter at all. I would recommend that you expand your catalog description to include that fact, and perhaps flag any orders of the 150 mm scope so that other clients don't needlessly buy the unneeded adapter."

2017-05-18

Good Gift and/or Starter Kit

"easy to install, setup, and observed the planetary system. Takes really no time to observe what you want to see. A few problems like, can't fold up tri-pod due to the tray being screwed on, have to detached or leave on or shorten the legs to maneuver. And the design is for the moon and planets you can see. Look at Jupiter and 4 of it's moons but when I added a 2x magnifier to the 10mm, re-focused, we were able to see Jupiter closer, but couldn't make out its rings vs. my friends refractor tele. So, Overall this is a good product for a starter and/or gift to a beginner. "

2017-05-17

Excellent service

"I ordered an Atlas EQ-AZ mount and it arrived on my doorstep in about 3 days. I would do business with them anytime."

2017-05-17

Takes a month to receive yet advertised in stock.

"A few days to ship and receive which is now turning into over a month and have yet to get delivery.

Should have went back to Meade where I recently purchased a 14" LX-200.

Rep reply posted May-17-2017

A rep from Orion Telescopes & Binocu, OrionTelescopes, has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience. An item from your order was out of stock at the time the order was placed, this would have been outlined in the order confirmation email. As backorder dates change, we mail a letters out weekly to keep our customers on backorder lists up-to-date with the most current estimates we have. We hope you received the two notices we mailed to keep you apprised of the estimated ship date. The order is expected to be delivered today (17 May) and we hope you find everything is in order. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the delay. ”

Share Orion Telescopes & Binoculars's store rating

Orion Telescopes & Binoculars is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Orion Telescopes & Binoculars is a merchant member
Orion Telescopes & Binoculars participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.