"Yes I was another stupid one!!! No merchandise I paid for has ever been delivered to me....Same story as everyone else....No response to emails...No way to reach them by phone...Messages full.....Thank god for American Express!! They won't be getting my money to keep!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Glenys007 on January 04 2014 08:13:52 PM

"Boy, I can't remember worse customer service. I ordered a remote for my car in October, and here I am, almost next year. Many calls and emails, and the sole reply I've received from the cumulative total was an email indicating they would 'send a note downstairs'. Would never recommend their website to anyone. Wish i would have known about this one beforehand."

modified review This review was modified by BKaufmal on December 28 2013 09:35:56 AM

"Avoid this company like the plague! Sadly I did not research these yahoos before placing an order on 12/3/13 for a replacement remote for our 2012 Jeep. When I had not received shipping confirmation of this in-stock item after almost 2 weeks I emailed them to ask about order status. They replied that the order had been authorized and sent downstairs to shipping and they would send email confirmation of shipping and tracking number when the order shipped, they also charged my credit card for the order on 12/16/13. I waited 2 days for shipping confirmation, and surprise, nothing. I emailed them and requested the order be cancelled since it had not shipped in 15 days. Two days went by and they emailed me their non cancellation policy email. So now I have to wait another 15 days before VISA can initiate any action to try to reverse the charges. I doubt I will see my order! or if I do it will be damaged goods received months after the fact. I will be filing a complaint with FTC about this horrible company, AZ attorney general does not seem able to do much, mainly because amounts people are scammed are below the threshold the AZ AG will prosecute.

1/2/14 Just disputed their charge on my VISA, yeah I don't have to pay! Still no "confirmation of shipping/tracking number" and so tomorrow will be 30 days since order placed so I will be filing a complaint with FTC. This fraudulent business needs to be shut down, their "e-mail replies" are boilerplate, starting with sending a note down to shipping (get off your butt and go down there if you can't track order status electronically) then when you try to cancel the order they refer you to their "non-cancellation" All of this is a scam and not legal.

modified review This review was modified by KeylessInSeattle on January 02 2014 02:35:21 PM

"I ordered from Original Keyless on June 27. One month later, having received nothing but excuses from Original Keyless, I attempted to cancel the order. They refused and state that's their policy, written on each page. Over sixty days later they still hadn't delivered, but they threatened to turn my account over to a collection agency. However, their policy is against federal law! It is in direct conflict with the Federal Trade Commission "30-Day Rule" as stated here: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule#WHERE%20TO%20GO%20FOR%20HELP Original Keyless MUST allow a person to get their money back if they are unable to deliver within 30 days, and can be held liable for up to $16,000 for each violation! Many of us here can file a complaint with the FTC seeking redress. I have done so and encourage each of you to do the same."

"our compamy purchased goods from this company via the internet on 10 of july 2013 we have tried several e mails to get a parcel tracking number but have no luck we still have not received our items looks like our money has gone be carefull with this company ."

modified review This review was modified by jaguarspares on August 26 2013 03:51:49 PM

"This place sucks! They should tell you that they take forever to ship! When you complain, they tell you to check their website...very bad customer service. My guess is that it is a mom-pop shop that orders it from overseas only when they get your order! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Like the other folks said, my bad for not reading reviews first!"

modified review This review was modified by GeorgeVilahu on July 29 2013 10:23:39 PM

"I wish I read reviews first, like every other review here they do not respond to emails, and never answer the phone, I have just received shipping confirmation from them 2 months after placing my order. I already found another company that was actually cheaper for the items I bought and it came with the tool to program my remotes. Original Keyless is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I thank God that I bought them on my AmEx card they are great for stuff like this. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! BUYER BEWARE"

modified review This review was modified by dontbuyoriginalkeyless on July 26 2013 05:46:53 AM

"This website is a fraud. I asked they if they sell brand new key fob or not and they said yes for that particular price. After I receiveda used one, they refused to respond to my email. They even lied to my credit card company by showing a lable (for a "Toyota Key Fob with factory packing") that I never received. Instead I had a used one with a buble wrap full of scratch marks. If any one contacted or will contact the AG in Arizona, please email me at ehuang88@yahoo.com as I will file a consumer fraud complaint against this seller. Thank you. "

modified review This review was modified by OriginalkeylessScam on July 15 2013 06:08:15 PM

"I ordered an item that was listed as in-stock and Original Keyless did not ship it for 73 days. I had thought the order was canceled because Original Keyless failed to respond to three separate emails, including 2 requests to cancel the order due to the shipping delay. I refused to accept delivery of the package and to date Original Keyless has refused to issue a refund even though they are in possession of the merchandise.

If you have any correspondence with Original Keyless you will notice that they go to great lengths to avoid using the first or last name of a person, signing emails as "Tech Support". The person that picked up the package that was sent back to Original Keyless signed the delivery confirmation as James Kozlowski.

If you are a victim of Original Keyless please take the time to file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General.

modified review This review was modified by OriginalKeylessSucks on June 22 2013 03:08:45 PM

"Sorry I didn't search "reviews" for this company before placing an order. As so many other unsuspecting customers have stated, I certainly would not recommend purchasing from originalkeyless.

Customer service is abysmal and after 20 days, the order was not fulfilled. After contacting them in writing three times to cancel the order, they still charged my credit card.

Look elsewhere for key remotes! ZERO stars should be an option for operations like originalkeyless.

modified review This review was modified by mwms on May 21 2013 10:13:44 AM

"Ordered two remote key FOBS for a Hyundai XG350L. The company posts that the FOBs are "new-like new-excellent condition". NO way...false advertisement!!! One button did not light up or function with the trunk on one of the FOBs. The other FOB the unlock button did not light or function not to mention the gouge that was taken out of the trunk release button (note pic). I was charged $116.23 for the two FOBs when returning I was only refunded $74.99. I have asked for an accounting of the difference and only received an email that included a link to their web page rules of return. I still can't figure out what I am being charged for. It also took them 3 weeks to ship the FOBs originally. No problem...I'll just go back to my bank for a refund and file a complaint with the BBB. So DO NOT repeat DO NOT order anything from these people!!!"

modified review This review was modified by realguy1019 on April 26 2013 08:31:44 AM

"This company is a complete scum. Do not order from them. I am writing this from Spain. I ordered a remote for my car on November 5th 2012, mi card was charged inmediately. A month later I still did not have a tracking number, wrote them a email andbthey asnwered they will check with the shipment department. Another month later had no news, wrote them like 5 emails with no answer. After 2 and a half months they sent me a tracking number. When the remote arrived it was an old over abused dirty remote that did not match the code of the remote I needed. I reverted my credit card charge and sent them back the remote. Now, once the credit card company reverted their charge, they are sending me a daily email threating me with another charge to my card. Those guys are kind of mafia or something? How is it that this company is still up and working in the USA?"

"These people never answer there phone or return call. I have been waiting over 2 months for a refund. They claim to send new key fobs, but after taking 2 of them to 4 different locksmiths, they all said that the key fob had already been programmed. I would never purchase from them ever again. "

"This company, is by far, one of the biggest shams on the internet! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT waste your money on purchasing things from this company! You will not get what you thought you were purchasing....you will NEVER get a refund, and this company doesn't even exist by phone to speak with a "live" person! Basically, all you will be doing is "donating" your money to scammers!"

"WARNING!!!! Do not do business with this company. They sold me a crappy used part that can't be programed. They never returned a single phone call or answered an email after the sale.

R. Jones

Original Keyless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Original Keyless is not a merchant member
Original Keyless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!