• Origin.com

"This company is a fraud. They charged 3 transactions of 64.00 each to my debit card. I have never heard of this company and definitely did not purchase any games from them. I have reported these charges to my bank and will be pressing charges against this company. I will also report them to the better business bureau. I can't find any contact information for origin.com so I will continue to spread the word and make sure it doesn't happen to others. Very sad the length people have to go to steal money."

"Origin charged me twice for the same digital product and does not provide refunds for digital content. Asking to only be charged once is not technically a refund but Origin has no phone support, no email support, only a chat with hours of waiting.

Their game is inoperative and they refuse to give any refunds. That alone is enough to not do business with them again. If you do manage to do business good luck getting a hold of them if something goes wrong.

"I have used the Gamestop App a couple of times to buy and download PC games and had no problems.

I tried Origin to get the $10 deal on the Sims 3 and the order would not complete no matter what I did. It always hung up at the last step.

Way to go Origin, you managed to lose a customer even before the purchase! Ultimate retail fail. Never coming back. If I could give a negative number for a rating I would. It stinks, too because I like a lot of EA's games.

Share Origin.com's store rating

Origin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Origin.com is not a merchant member
Origin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!