• Rating 1.67/10 6 reviews

Organize-It is not a merchant member
    Organize-It does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Organize-It contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I am extremely unhappy with both the product (a cedar boot shaper) and the poor customer service that I received from Oranize-It.
The product did not work as advertised (instead of shaping my boots the cedar wood shaper caused the boot to mis-shape!). The customer service person was cold and would not consider sending a free return shipping label (I already paid $10 to ship it to me) - even though the product was inferior.
Basically, I threw away $20 in shipping to have an inferior product shipped to me and then returned. I will NEVER do business with this company again.

modified review This review was modified by leifa on November 13 2013 01:17:05 PM

"These people have terrible customer service. I sent a jewelry organizer back bc it was not the right size. Had to pay 15$ for shipping. When they received I was informed that it could not be refunded bc of the condition it was it. THE BAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED CONDITION!!! (When I sent it I double wrapped it in bubble wrap btw) They wanted a cedit card number so that WE could pay to have them ship it back. My husband wasn't ok with giving a credit card number over the phone or email so we did not respond. Well....it just so happens that they THROUGH THINGS AWAY, ALREADY PAYED FOR THINGS after 2 weeks. Which we were NEVER informed of. Couldn't take 30 seconds to send an email??? I called customer service a couple weeks too later ready to give them a credit card number for shipping and was told "it went out in Fridays trash", and "there's nothing we can do". I asked why we were never told about the 2 weeks and could get no answer. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. If I can keep one person from buying from "Organizeit" I would be thrilled. Please take my advise. They obviously do not care about their customers. I could not get a coupon, a discount nothing. They STOLE about 75$ from me."

modified review This review was modified by Claire23 on June 24 2013 11:51:36 AM

"NOTE: you pay all return charges and they charge a "restocking" fee, not noted anywhere. I got a partial credit plus had to pay for the return. DO NOT BUY FROM ORGANIZE-IT! History: Rec'd merchandise (hotel style towel bar/rack) promptly. It was defective - the towel rack bars were too short for the rack. Called per the number on back of invoice for an RMA ("all returns without an RMA will be refused") and was told they couldn't issue an RMA #, I'd need to leave a number and be called. Did that. two days later, no call. Called again, told the same thing. I protested that I was following instructions printed on their invoice. Person apologized but said since it was defective, they couldn't issue RMA (Invoice says "return for any reason" btw). Left number again, gave it a day, no call. Called again. Was told the same thing. Firmly stated that this was against their own printed policy, that I wanted an RMA and a credit for the return. They offered to take 10% off if I wanted to keep the product. Incredulous, I stated I didn't want a defective product. Demanded an RMA. Was placed on hold. 2 minutes later was given an RMA. I packed and shipped - at my cost - the item back. 2 days later, I get an email saying my new item has been shipped. I email saying I didn't order anything. The reply says it's my "replacement order" which I didn't make. I email stating just that. Fedex shows up with a replacement order the next day, which I refused. They finally, nearly a month later, credited me with 2/3 of the purchase cost."

"It's a shame, because the merchandise is nice, but dealing with the seller is awful. After placing my order online, I was contacted by phone and told that they did not have all the items I ordered in stock, would it be ok if they refunded me the difference for the items they did not have. I told them that would be fine. Three days later I had to follow up to find out why my order had not yet been shipped. I was told it would go out the following day... it did not. I called again the following week and was told it would go out that week. I received the items, and they were fine. I called back to find out why my credit card had not yet been refunded the difference as discussed, and was told that the woman who handles refunds was on vacation that week, I should call back the following week. The following week I received a call from the company saying that they had difficulties delivering the package, and that they wanted to charge me an additional $10. I asked them where my refund was, and they said that I had authorized them to send me replacement items instead. A BOLD FACED LIE. Do yourselves a favor, and stay away. It's unfortunate because I like to give smaller, mom and pop outfits my business. But this experience has been, by far, my worst internet shopping experience ever. "

"Be forewarned. I placed an order and canceled it an hour later by phone and was assessed a $5 'restocking fee'. Multiple requests for an explanation failed to tell me what 'stocking' was done an hour that required $5 to undo. This a gross distortion of 'restocking'. I will never order from them again."

H-Town

"Good prices. Items I ordered arrived quickly. Everything was packed well, double boxed with bubble wrap between boxes."