• Contact: info@organize.com
    • Customer Support: 800-600-9817
    • Business Hours: 8 AM - 4 PM PT

"I placed my order 10/8/13. They charged my credit card right away. Tried tracking it and was not able to get any information from the organize.com website. Emailed customer service and was told they were out of stock until 11/11/13. I find it absolutely ridiculous that they did not notify me that there was going to be a long delay for my order. I have cancelled my order. Of course getting my money back takes a lot longer than it did for them to take it in the first place. I will never shop at this so-called business again."

modified review This review was modified by ggruetze on October 29 2013 07:48:46 PM

"The ordering experience was was pleasant and easy! However, as of 6:00PM today, Oct. 15, 2012, I have not received the product. So, I cannot comment on the quality of the product! "

"One of the products I ordered arrived broken in the box. I am disappointed, and I intend to return the item for a full refund."

"As you can see my order was placed 9/22/12 and charged 9/25/12. However, to date, the item ordered has not been received. When I tried to track it today it said ''There is no information for this order at this time." Ordering was easy."

"I am very pleased with my Organize.com. order. My item arrived in perfect condition & was wrapped very well. It's nice to see a company go the extra mile by using high quality packaging materials. I used shoprunner so the shipping only took two days. "

"Everything arrived on time and as expected. No complaints! Will definitely be ordering from organize.com again!"

"I don't know which order is reflected by this query. Neck pillow? Coffee Pod Holder? Let me know and I shall respond. I have received both items in excellent condition. "

"The boxes were just what I was looking for - attractive and sturdy storage. I was also very pleased at their prompt arrival."

"I love my closet and space I have. "

"Very Good experience, but one concern to date is that one of the items I ordered will ship directly from the manufacturer and I still have not received it to date and no info on that item at this time"

"I like the items on the website and they are handy. Unfortunately, lots of the stuff I like all ready sold out so I had to pick what's left. "

"This seller has great selection, fair prices, and reasonable shipping."

"order has not updated since purchased. no communication on order status."

"easy to navigate and crazy fast shipping "

"I WAS SATISFIED WITH MY 1ST EXPERIENCE WITH ORGANIZE.COM.
I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH PLACING THE ORDER. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY TO OTHERS.

Organize.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Organize.com is not a merchant member
Organize.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!