Stores > Orbit Micro

• Phone: 1-877-722-1116
    • Customer Support: 1-469-916-8318
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 1-469-916-8322

Voice your opinion! Review Orbit Micro by clicking a star below.
2011-09-15

"Great service!! My parts arrived on time, my sales rep responds to my questions quickly, and I get tracking numbers sent to my email address once the orders have shipped. I'm the only purchasing agent at my company, and it makes my job much easier if I don't have to follow up twice a day with my suppliers and I know my parts will arrive on time. Thanks Daniel & the Orbit Micro team! "

2011-09-12

"Received a faulty motherboard which Orbit agreed to replace. However over a month and a half later I have not received a replacement and had to make multiple attempts to get an update on my order. Was finally told "that it should go out tomorrow, but that return had to go through Taiwan" In the mean time I have had a Gas Chromatograph down for an extra month when they could have told me from the start the part was not available in a timely manner. Absolutely unacceptable"

2011-08-24

"What I bought came in very fast and was in great condition. These guys rock as far as getting what I bought sent to me. Thanks!!"

2011-08-24

"Orbit Micro had exactly what I needed. I talked with their customer support before I purchased and they answered all of my questions quickly. Really great communication. Ordering and shipping was easy and quick. Overall it was a great experience. I will highly recommend them in the future."

2011-08-11

"I needed a PCIe extension cable, and I needed it shipped that day with overnight delivery. Orbit Micro had it on their website, at a reasonable price. I placed the order, and requested it be shipped that day (they had it in stock!). Sure enough, the cable was delivered the following morning. Works great for PCIe Gen2. I'd definitely order from Orbit Micro again if I needed something similar. They also followed up a couple of weeks later to thank me for the order and make sure everything was good."

2011-07-15

"I ordered a intel core processor. It arrived and was clearly a used processor. The processor works and was the correct product but USED! It still had some thermal CPU paste on it. If it was used the item should have said it was."

2011-06-03

"Everything was exactly as described on the web site, and the shipping of the product was extremely fast. The product worked superbly. Excellent vendor."

2011-04-14

"This is my first order with them and been through some customer verification for fraud prevention, good initiative but the verification process very slow for overseas customer, they claim my bank contact number hard to reach, well apart from that i received the goods in excellent condition!, the packaging is very professional yet a bit overly packaged & big dimension which resulted me to pay 110$ taxes for the 160$ goods!.

The sales and support been very friendly and trying to understand customer needs, but they need to act more pro-active not reactive, the website need more details on the order process if back ordered, in transit between warehouses/manufactures should be explained in the order status page.

Overall they are prompt, professional company.

This review was modified by nanoplus on April 29 2011 09:55:36 PM

2011-03-30

"I enjoy working with OM they have items that are not always easy to find, and a still for a reasonable price. I interacted with them by email & by phone, their professional service and quick response is very much appreciated."

2011-03-28

"Orbit personnel always emails me with all pertinent information that I'm asking for."

2011-03-25

"Easy to deal with and quick shipping. What else matters?"

2011-03-24

"Excellent service and fast delivery would deal with this company again"

2011-03-04

"They have been very knowledgable and helpful in solving technical problems. So far they have had what I needed in stock and shipped it promptly."

2011-03-04

"Not only fast but provided the item in a professional manner. Up to date notification and easy to access portal for all my needs."

2011-03-04

"Easy ordering. Fast shipping. Item as described."

Share Orbit Micro's store rating

Orbit Micro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Orbit Micro is not a merchant member
Orbit Micro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!