"I've ordered twice from Opticsmart.com. I ordered a Telrad and a Apertura AD8 dobsonian Telescope. Both times I chatted with Rex who was very helpful. The telescope was shipped the same day and arrived at my house in Western Massachusetts in 3 days! Had one minor issue with a set screw being broken during factory packing. I emailed Opticsmart and got a reply within the hour informing me a new one was on it's way. Awesome service"

"Recently ordered a 10 inch Dobsonian Reflector Telescope from these guys and everything has gone as I had hoped. First heard about them on an astronomy forum and was happy with the price to value their scopes offered. They were'nt lying about how heavy this thing is BUT the quality I see is well worth it. Quick ship and haven't had to deal with customer service since everything went as planned."

"Rest assured, I have no connection with these folks even though somehow I'm the first to give a review. I checked up on the company as well as I could before buying from them. They are new, but have a good rating from BBB and are connected to a more established Alabama business.

As for my experience: I'm very happy. I purchased an Astronomy chair. Adding up the savings from the lower advertised price, free shipping and no sales tax I saved about $55 as compared to the company I usually order from. Perhaps more important, shipping was fast! A good start for a new business. Thanks!

Opticsmart.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opticsmart.com is not a merchant member
Opticsmart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!