Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.

Viridian Viridian X5L w/ TacLoc Holster for Sig 227

"Optics Planet always has a huge selection, real good communication, good pricing, and prompt shipping!
Viridian makes a real nice green laser that stands out very well day or night! The Tacloc holster works with the Sig 227/X5L combo. The activation button for the X5L is in a real good location!

Great Company, Great price

"Overall great experience, would buy again."

Walker's Silencer

"I have always enjoyed shopping at OpticsPlant.com. They have good prices and great customer service, with fast shipping."

2017-08-16

"We rec'd the product in a timely manner and shipping/shipment was AOK. We were very, very disappointed in the product performance of the Armasight Spark G Night Vision Goggle CORE IIT, 45-55 lp/mm NSGSPARK01CCIC1 0A-NV-NSGSPARK01CCIC1. Spark did not perform as expected, advertised or as shown in video, IMHO. Very disappointed w/ performance and what we rec'd for $629.00. We may decide to return it. Maybe something is wrong w/ it.

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items in new condition within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2017-08-16

Great price and arrived on time

"Easy to use site to find what I was looking for at a great price"

Great Service and Courtesy

"Everytime we order the sales person sounds like they very much want to meet out needs, and that they enjoy what they do. This goes a long way with us as customers. Thank you for your courtesy!"

GREAT SELLER

"My "go to' source for many years"

Amriglo I Dot HD Sites

"As always my experience with Opticsplanet.com was outstanding!! I will continue to tell family and friends to look here for the best deals, service and delivery!!!"

Great Product, Great Service, Great Company

"My Order Was Placed By Phone, The Order Taker Was Very Efficient, The Product was In Stock, I Received The Order Delivered By Fed-X Within Too Days. As Always, Top Notch Company."

2017-08-15

Usually the best option for product and pricing

"I have ordered many times with Optics Planet. While the pricing is very competitive their policy of not adding discounts on sale pricing is a little one off. If I place an order for $1000.00 +/- worth of stuff, when it arrives I get a note that says get $20.00 Off your next order just use this code (blah blah blah) and I want to order something on sale I cannot add this repeat customer discount???

Horrible service! Avoid!!!

"They are selling items not on stock and they will not yell you about it! They will carged your credit card without even updating your order for 3 weeks after you have cancelled. Email support non-existent!! Avoid this seller. "

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Customers can check product availability by clicking under the add to cart button.

Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items. This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer.

At the time of order placement, an authorization was placed on your credit card; however funds are only captured when the items ship.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Lower Parts Kit

"Ordered a DD parts kit which had the wrong bolt catch. OP wants all of the parts installed on my lower back before sending the correct part I have already paid for. My first and last order with them. I will get a bolt catch from a competitor."

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

Unfortunately, we do not carry any spare parts in our warehouse. In order to receive support for the parts requested, we recommend that you contact Daniel Defense directly at 1-866-554-GUNS. In almost all cases of a new product missing parts, they will send what you are missing free of charge.

As a last resort, this item can be exchanged for a brand new product by filling out our return form located at www.rma.opticsplanet.com.

No joy

"I did not receive my red dot. The post office said it was delivered. However it wasn't. I don't think it was your fault. P.O. in Roswell is terrible."

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

As your package was shipped via USPS, our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain the whereabouts of your shipment, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

johnlloydscharf's Avatar

Salem Oregon

Always good service.

"I cannot recommend the fit for a SMITH AND WESSON 360PD AIRLITE BLACK .357MAG 1.875-INCH 5RDS SCANDIUM FRAME. I called the manufacturer and they said it was a fit, but had a gap in the seam. It fits, but the fastener does not hold it up tight. So, the service/price is great and they repeated what the manufacturer said, so I went for or it. It works bette with other J-Frames, I am sure. This is a pocket gun. "

ALG ACT Trigger

"Ordering was a breeze, Trigger appears to be of good quality.
Free shipping is not worth it pay extra to have it shipped.
Took 7 days to receive product once received the flimsy packaging already had a torn section in it from the trigger.

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s FREE Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. OpticsPlanet also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.