Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

Satisfaction Magnification!

"Dear Fellow Target Shooter,
I am new to OpticsPlanet, but I need to express my complete satisfaction with the purchase of the Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier w/flip mount; where I mounted this optic behind a Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot System on a .22 caliber pistol. For under $25 bucks, we had three hours of enjoyable and of course, accurate plinking fun!

This review was modified by MSCPM on October 19 2016 04:17:59 PM

Second order better

"Initial order was for Steiner OTAL-C. Appears they don't physically stock item. Waited for mfg to ship to OpticsPlanet. After 3 weeks, was notified mfg no longer stocked product. I was a little disappointed but looked around the website and found a better unit for a great price through OpticsPlanet. Ordered the Steiner DBAL-I2. They had it in stock quick delivery new as described. So for, works great. This unit has visible aiming laser and IR pointer "

Fast shipping, great product.

"I saw the boots I was looking for were on sale, I read the reviews and the reviews suggested to order a size up as they run a little tight. Luckily they had the size I needed in stock, so I ordered and they arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Very pleased with entire transaction."

This review was modified by Grendel123 on October 19 2016 06:53:19 AM

Small issue resolved quickly

"I ordered two red dot optics...one of which did not work at all. Optics Planet immediately facilitated the return of the non-functioning optic, and quickly shipped out a replacement that worked fine. Since then I've ordered another optic, and several other items. This is a first class operation, and I will be coming here for many of my hunting/shooting needs."

Best Optics, Best Prices!

"I love shopping and buying from Optics Planet, they have a great selection and even better prices! Orders are shipped on time and as requested. Make Optics Planet your first and last place to buy Optics! "

This review was modified by Hatchette on October 18 2016 07:11:26 AM

Scoped Out Prices, Got Multiple Hits

"I always wanted an ACOG, it was one of the first optics I had used. Since we aren't going to be allowed to build firearms in the future, I wanted to build an ultimate AR, with the ultimate Optic while I had the opportunity do do so. I am very satisfied with the ACOG, and with opticsplanet. They gave me a gift card which I'd used on the RMR mount. Opticsplanet also has coupons, so I will be changing my plans. I will be buying both the RMR and my handguard through Opticsplanet because their coupons hane given them the best possible price. This will be a 700$ order in and of itself. "

This review was modified by ProdigalSun on October 18 2016 06:51:40 AM

Stellar performance every time

"I have ordered a couple of items from optics planet. Accurate items were shipped, always seem to beat the expected delivery date. Thank you keep up the great work."

"I have made several purchases from Optics Planet and have always received the product as described, working properly, at a good price, and on time. I have never had any problems or reasons to contact Costumer Service so I don't know how well they take care of problems that arise. My rating is based only on the experiences I have had and they have been very good."

This review was modified by lineofsite on October 16 2016 01:38:11 PM

AR and beyond!

"As far as service. Ordered a product. Had issues with product. So I contacted optics planet personally. Took a little time to get product replaced. But the wait, time and confusion was well worth it. Item was replaced very quickly with no hassle and no extra charge. Thank you. Highly recommended. Just like anything else we are only human and we all make mistakes. But mine was corrected. "

"Very satisfied with my order and the shipping."

This review was modified by MulliganMA on October 14 2016 06:30:11 PM

Can't wait to use it!

"Came a day early. Want to see what animals are using our pool at night."

Will not honor discounted price I paid

"Ordered a scope discounted 87%, one left for $50.99.
Got a phone call saying it's a pricing error and try to get me to pay a different price.
I will not release them from their contract. My receipt is legal title and if they don't send the scope, I will claim breech of contract and theft. Their errors extend into not know the US UCC codes on commerce .
My 1st offer after the reply:
Your canned response is false.
My receipt is legal title. No policies are stated on my receipt.
You excepted my offer.
You're asking to renegotiate without authorization from Optics Planet
I will sell my scope back to you for a USPS money order in the amount of $799.00
If you don't ship my scope today, 10.13.16, I will file a claim including a True Bill in the amount of $20k.
Your company won't reply, except on here.
I suggest you forward this to legal.
They have authority to make a decision, you are only restating policy. Unless you want named in the True Bill.
Where is the name of who is providing this canned response?
There is no legal standing in this response from this anonymous person. Signed, by Russ, agent, UCC 1, 308.
And to those thinking this sounds legal, it is. Their response is trying to be legal, not honorable.
So, that's what I'll do back.

This review was modified by russzero on October 13 2016 01:08:42 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-13-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. OpticsPlanet has no liability in the case of any orders arising from typographical errors or incorrect pricing and reserves the right to cancel any orders without assigning any reasons. Further, OpticsPlanet reserves the right to revoke any offer and correct any omission, error, or inaccuracy, whether or not a quotation or order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card charged. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information listed and OpticsPlanet is not responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies contained therein.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Will buy another

"Extremely visable even in the AZ sun.light , easy to sight-in ,to adjust,to mount. Batteries for life a big plus.Will buy another soon!! "

Great products

" Great products with the exception of the" Wheeler scope mounting case only". The wheeler scope alignment bars and the ring lapping bars will not fit in the appropriate slots. "

This review was modified by hudsonf01 on October 13 2016 08:44:05 AM

False Advertisement??

"So I ordered a set of Trijicon HD Sights for my m&p full size after looking at numerous different brands and set ups. When the package arrived a few days later I opened it to find only a front sight and not a full set with the rear sight included. So I go back to the page and look and the add shows pics of a rear sight, the description talks about the rear sight and its design and set up, but NO Rear sight included. I understand the price was cheap, but the advertising used shows a rear sight with the front sight and the description of the items being ordered also shows and says the rear sight is included in the set. What's the deal with that?? False advertisement or mistake- I will No longer shop with OpticsPlanet. "

This review was modified by Cajunkid79 on October 13 2016 08:02:45 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-13-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.