Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 7.51/10 7.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
2017-02-22

Great for reloading

"I used to have plenty of room for reloading, but after a move I have far less room so I ordered the Lee Precision Loading stand from Optics Planet. I am very pleased with the product and the delivery. I ordered through optics planet and was able to pay through amazon which made the purchase so easy. In addition, the delivery was super fast, exactly when they said it would arrive. The product is very useful in my situation, and for the price, very well constructed. Easy to assemble and light enough to move anywhere. Make sure you get the block to weigh it down because it is so light. Recommended!!"

This review was modified by bchanlon on February 24 2017 08:00:09 AM

Should be Optics Galaxy

"100% satisfied with the customer service and pricing with all of my purchases. My go to spot. "

This review was modified by Davidcrain on February 23 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-02-21

...A must have for your Scope......

"Great investment at a reasonable price....especially with the attachable **** stock bag!!! I'm happy! Semper Fi! Godspeed!!

This review was modified by bjkaboom on February 23 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

over 2 week wait for store credit.

"Returned an item that did not suit my needs. One week to ship back and another 2 weeks to get store credit. I wanted to buy a replacement item , but had to wait over 3 week to get store credit.
Very slow return service.

This review was modified by jamesdethomas on February 23 2017 07:15:02 AM

M98 Picatinny mount

"Ordered the M98 Micatinny mount, fit ok, needed to grind down the back high portion too wide to fit on my rifle. Have not sighted it in yet but think it is still too high in the back. Will probably have to grind the back down lower to allow for proper scope adjustment. Overall adequate but required modifications to work but not away of any better options for the M98 to have a picatinny mount

This review was modified by deangartman on February 23 2017 07:00:02 AM

Satisfied

"The detachable carry handle I purchased from OpticsPlanet for my M4 was as close to the old USMC A2 I was issued as you could get. The material and quality was top notch. I would recommend this to anyone who has a flat top but wants that original look and useability."

This review was modified by rkr464 on February 23 2017 03:00:01 AM

Missouri, show me State!

"The service reps at Optics Planet did indeed "show me" the value of an excellent product at a very competitive price! Will definitely consider OP for next purchase."

This review was modified by s_lenger on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-20

The selection and price can't be beat

"About 80% of my purchases are online and I alway search all of the popular sights
But nine out of ten times I always come back to O.P for the price and selection. I have always bin very satisfied with all of my purchases. They stock all the popular brands and a lot of items that you can't get at some of their competitors. I like receiving emails from O.P on a regular basis it lets me keep up with what's out their, and their always running some sort of sale or offering a discount. I have never had a problem with shipping my items always seem to get shipped and delivered sooner then expected. Overall I'm extremely please with O.P on every level I have recommended them to my friends and family and I will continue to shop with them in the future

This review was modified by Keithadam39 on February 22 2017 02:00:07 PM

A hit and a miss

"I placed 2 orders on the same day. One for a scope,base, and rings. Then as I read more I decided to get a torque wrench (to install scope, rings, and base) and some targets. The first order arrived in 4 days and I was very happy but the second order took 10 business days since they decided to wait for the targets so they could ship it in one shipment. I will no longer order something that is time sensitive from OP. "

This review was modified by DuckButter72 on February 22 2017 07:45:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s FREE Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. OpticsPlanet also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Great First Experience

"I ordered the Celestron C90 for my son as a gift. I had never dealt with this store before, and I was pleased all around. Shipping was fast and the product was exactly as described. My son was delighted with the item and, I will probably purchase another for myself."

This review was modified by foxwalker on February 22 2017 04:45:01 AM

2017-02-19

I'm happy with my purchases

"Over the last few months I've made several purchases from Optics Planet and have always received decent service. I even had good customer service using the internet chat to find the right product for me. On one occasion I did make a purchase for a certain red dot sight, but received an email after the purchase saying it was out of stock and would be 1 to 2 months. It wasn't stated on the product page that it was not available, which would have been nice. However, I called up the next day and a very pleasant customer service rep cancelled my order, (my card was never charged). I had managed to find the product elsewhere. Even with that product availability snafu, I'm still very satisfied with Optics Planet."

This review was modified by enewetak1 on February 21 2017 08:15:02 PM

SnW-Wolverine's Avatar

Mobile

I can see Clearly...

"So this is my first purchase from this company. After looking around at the competition I finally settled on OpticsPlanet for the price and availability of the scope i was looking for. I am over all happy with the price and shipping speed of what i ordered. Ty"

This review was modified by SnW-Wolverine on February 21 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-02-19

Optics Planet is OUTSTANDING!

"I bought the wrong model rail for my AR15, called Optics Planet about the error I made and they promptly helped me find the right part, advised that they could sell the correct part at a nice discount to the price I thought the correct part cost and express shipped it out to me free of charge!....then they issued a return shipment label free to me and credited me for the original purchase! How great is that!!!

Thanks Optics Planet!

This review was modified by BubbaBroussard on February 21 2017 08:30:02 AM

Substandard customer service!

"I ordered a Vortex Razor binoculars ( about $1000 item) on Dec 30, 16. Within a few days , I received a Vortex Diamondback ($200 bino) inside a box of Razor bino! I was really upset how this could have happened! I was planning a major late season hunting trip in January and was looking forward to using the nice Razor bino! I called OP customer service and explained the problem. They said they'll investigate and let me know. In a few days, they authorized a return with standard mail shipping label. I asked them to please expedite the correct replacement. In A week later they notified me on receipt of my return and that it would take up to 10 business days to process the return! Yes, OP took all of 2 weeks to let me know that they are shipping my Razor bino. I received it on February 9,17 which is 39 days from my order back on Dec 30, 16!!.... totally unacceptable for a problem that is totally their screw up! Amazon would have taken care of this within a few days! I've been doing a lot of business with OP and this is the first time I had to return an item. Totally a bad experience and their Return Process is very convoluted and not customer friendly. OP has lost my business!
M. Ronnie Rasti

This review was modified by rastimr on February 21 2017 06:45:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

According to our records, a replacement product has been sent to you. I hope the new item was acceptable.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2017-02-18

Wow - way beyond expectation during ordering!

"I called on a Saturday for some equipment that I needed very quickly. This store is in the same state (Illinois). After a short wait, someone actually answered the phone. I spoke with Jessica and she was phenomenal in helping me get my order placed and verifying the item was in stock, would ship right away, and be delivered right away. She even price-matched for me! Wow - haven't been this pleased with a first impression of a company in a long time. Highly recommended. I will update the review when my order arrives but yes I like this company!"

This review was modified by electrahealth on February 21 2017 12:30:06 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.