Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

2016-06-26

FIRST TIME CUSTOMER, VERY PLEASED

"GREAT EXPERIENCE, GOT A VORTEX SCOPE AT A GREAT PRICE ALONG WITH THE MOUNTS. WAS DELIVERED ON TIME (ACTUALLY EARLIER). SALESPERSON WAS GREAT. WILL BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

MG AUSTIN TEXAS

This review was modified by BIGDOG9760 on June 26 2016 09:51:05 AM

2016-06-25

Stellar Customer Service

"For several days I'd been drooling over a scope that opticsplanet.com had on sale. The sale was about to end so I finally made up my mind to buy the scope. It took me a few minutes to enter my information. Before I submitted payment, I noticed that the coupon code had been removed from my cart because it was now past 11:59 PM. Distraught, I sent an email to customer service and in less than 24 hrs they replied with a unique coupon code matching the discount I had just missed out on. The scope arrived several days ahead of the estimated delivery date I was provided. This is my 2nd purchase from opticsplanet.com and they exceeded my expectations both times."

This review was modified by SlimBlundt on June 25 2016 06:32:15 AM

2016-06-24

Great price and quick delivery

"Optics Planet had the best price on this weapons light and their return policy is exceptional. A
great product delivered quickly!

2016-06-24

Always drives a hard bargain with excellent service!

"These guys always have coupons out, holds as low of a price as everywhere else, and has the most insane customer service you could imagine. Don't like your item? They pay to ship it back to them, at no fault of theirs. I always check here first. "

2016-06-23

SUPER FAST

"Called in my order on a Tuesday had everything I ordered by Friday. The rep i spoke with was super friendly and helpful, she was also able to get me a better price on a quad rail than was advertised on their site. Awesome site."

This review was modified by Moosej on June 23 2016 07:30:29 AM

2016-06-22

Easy to order and they always let me make changes before stuff ships

"I am very happy with OpticsPlanet. They have the best prices and usually a coupon code on top of that. On one of my orders, before it shipped I think I changed items three or four times and they were always nice about it.
The only thing I would change is on returning an item they give you store credit, but will not put the money back on a credit card unless you pay shipping back. It is still a pretty good deal though, I ended up ordering another item later.
Shipping is fast, but I am just one state over.

This review was modified by Deadeye600 on June 22 2016 07:12:49 AM

2016-06-21

Great to do business with!

"I've purchased a couple things from Optics Planet and they are the best. Delivery when promised and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. In fact, I was just looking around and pricing out an item when a message flashed saying there was special pricing on the product I was reviewing. When I contacted the live chat person, I was given the price and it was well below any other place I checked and had free shipping attached. I only wish I was ready to purchase as it was the best price of all. Thank you to Optics Planet for the outstanding service every time!"

This review was modified by AJCiontea on June 21 2016 09:46:00 AM

2016-06-19

red tape

"I live about 100 miles from where my crossbow scope shipped from.
It went at least 100 miles further north away then went with in 20 miles from my house to go at least 110 miles south of where I live.
To arrive at my house 3 days from when it was to arrive .
to have my lens protector to be broke when I call to have it replaced I was told I had to go to a web site to see if it was covered or not then get another link to get a return code to send back everything ,and they would evaluate to see if it was my fault or not and maybe sent another one back to me as replacement.
The cover can not be $10.00 dollars to buy out right .
It cost me $7.00 and some change for shipping .
A lot to go though for $10.00 item
sounds like something like the government would do.
I think that I will just buy one somewhere else and save me a lot of time and headache .
or is this what they wanted me to do in the first place so they would not have to back the products they sell????

This review was modified by notagian on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s FREE Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package.

Our quality team does not inspect shipments from our distributors. We rely on their systems to catch any errors prior to shipping. As we do not stock extra parts or accessories for the items we sell, please contact the manufacturer for replacement. As a gesture of goodwill, we issued a 15% discount to the original form of payment. It should reflect on your statement shortly.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2016-06-18

Multiple Puchases!!

"I have made multiple purchases through OpticsPlanet.com and every experience has been without issue. Great products to choose from, Website is easily navigated, packages arrive on time and securely boxed. "

This review was modified by Flatattack on June 18 2016 07:14:20 AM

2016-06-18

Delivering Primary Arms Optics Faster Than Primary Arms

"PA was out of the Primary Arms 1-6X Scope w/ ACSS 5.56 reticle for weeks and I was getting no notifications of their supposed incoming shipment when I decided to check Optics Planet. I placed the order here May 20, 2016 and got a back order notification immediately...and then a shipment notification June 03, 2016. Still haven't heard anything from the folks at PA."

This review was modified by tbrach on June 18 2016 06:48:34 AM

2016-06-17

I trust them!

"I have purchased many things from OpticsPlanet over the past few years. I have never had an issue with customer service. Returns are easy, shipping is fast and prices are great. Will always be a customer!"

This review was modified by Tomhill44 on June 17 2016 09:25:17 AM

2016-06-16

missing and broken items

"The finderscope and the star diagonal were missing. One of the three small screws in the finderscope housing was broken in two and one broken piece was rolling around in the box and the other broken piece was irretrievably stuck in the screw hole. I contacted Celestron and they are sending me the finderscope, star diagonal and finderscope housing. "

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

2016-06-15

Great Value

"Bought my Bolle golf glasses with interchangeable lenses at the best price anywhere.
It helped that I knew exactly what i was looking for and the descriptions of the products ensured that I bought exactly what I was looking for

This review was modified by Binkman on June 15 2016 07:35:26 AM

2016-06-13

Very helpful staff

"I realized I did not put the correct number for one of the items I ordered after I placed my order. I called customer support and they were able to set up an additional order for me so I could get the correct number of items and they also waived the shipping charge. I was extremely happy with the service. All of my items came in quickly. They were packaged very well to prevent damage during shipping."

This review was modified by rdhensonla on June 13 2016 06:41:12 AM

2016-06-12

I got what i ordered, but didn't get help with a mistake

"Everything works, but immediately after i placed the order, i emailed support to change the color of the sight i ordered. No response even though it didn't ship for another couple days. No color charge, but whatever. The color doesn't make it function any different."

This review was modified by Labtechrazkil on June 12 2016 10:48:53 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-13-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Once orders are placed, processing begins immediately. As many items ship from an offsite warehouse, once an order is approved, it cannot be changed and/or cancelled. Most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you. We hope you give OpticsPlanet another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.