OpticsPlanet.com Reviews - OpticsPlanet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.28/10 5,364 reviews

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (5,405)

"Over the past year or so I have ordered a number of products from Optics Planet and have had no issue with anything, including returns. I have ordered both on line and over the phone; I have received great customer service / support from O/P personnel.
O/P is one of the first websights I check when looking for specific items, I will definately purchase from them in the future.

Rating 4/102/5

"The battery supplied with this product was very weak. I contacted customer service vie e-mail requesting a replacement battery. The
generic reply came the next day telling me that if I was not satisfied that I could return the product. Why would you go to that expense when shipping a replacement battery would suffice???

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014
opticsplanet's Avatar
opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

We offer many different products from multiple manufacturers however; we do not carry replacement parts for these products. You may contact Crimson Trace at www.crimsontrace.com or 1-800-442-2406 for replacement batteries.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

" Ordering process was easy and shipping was accurate and faster than anticipated. I was TOTALLY satisfied with both the Galco holster and your OPMOD TAC backpack... both are excellent products which have exceeded my expectations! If I have any complaint about the whole transation, it's with your search engine. It refused to recognize the specific Galco holster, even when provided the correct Galco name and product #! I finally had to manually search, starting with all S&W holsters, etc. Worse yet, the search engine continued to say my requests were "Not recognized" or "No such product"! Thankfully, human tenacity can still prevail over computer data bases!!! Thanks!

"Quick shipping, and a great product. Looking forward to the next opportunity to order from your company. Thanks."

"Quick shipping and item was just as described....great seller!!"

"Competitive prices, fast service & great selection."

"Optics Planet has the worst policies and customer service I have come accross. They have no interest in resolving problems they create."

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
opticsplanet's Avatar
opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

According to our records, you were not satisfied with one of the items you purchased and requested return instructions. We are sorry the item was not satisfactory. Please forward the item using the prepaid shipping label provided at your earliest convenience for a refund.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you.”

"Great products at great prices. Always one of the first places I shop from"

"Fast shipping and well packaged !"

"I had an excellent experience for my first purchase from Optics Planet. They even gave me a discount code for the last part I needed to complete my AR-15 build. Part came quickly, it was the exact part I needed, and I couldn't be more happier with Optics Planet. They will definitely see more purchases from me in the future! "

"Finding the right item was easy. Ordering was simple. Delivery was fast and accurate and the price was good."

"Glenn at I believe it was Ext 523 was just terrific!!! A++ service and helped a prior order problem as well!!!

High trust factor now and pricing is more than fair. If you can wait for certain specials, their pricing cannot be beat! Thank You Glenn

"great no problems at all good shopping site."

Harrisburg,Pa.

"My second time ordering from your site, both times had no problems with the shipping or quality of the products. Would recommend to all my friends."

"This website is so far the best website I've used for buying online hunting and optics gear.. you guys keep up the good work.."