Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.

Great Purchase just one issue

"I bought a Burris scope, rings and a scope level and they all got here just fine. The only issue that i had was the rings had already been used, then pkg was taped up with normal scotch tape and the rings were covered with gun cleaning solvent. Not that big of deal because they were in perfect condition. I am really happy with OpticsPlanet.com."

2017-04-26

Not Happy with recent order!!

"Ordered an Lucid HD7 gen. III optic. Received it, opened the box and the optic was in its own manufacture box. This box had been opened (round tape seal was removed from end of manufactures box) and I proceeded to ops check the optic before doing anything else. Well low and behold, did not function according to the manufacturers specifications. Now I have to return it to Lucid for repair or replacement. My first thought is someone knew this was defective and went ahead and put this in inventory to let someone else deal with a return to manufacture."

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Always a pleasure

My dealings with Optics Planet have been excellent all around. The selection is good, items are easily found, orders arrive promptly, the staff are friendly and helpful. I have had to cancel one order and return one order, and both experiences were handled in a friendly, professional manner.

Never received item

"Never received item. According to the Tracking, It was delivered to the wrong address and of course they did not return it.

Update: was just contacted by Optics. They apologized and automatically issued a refund to me. That is truly unexpected and very appreciated. Thank you!!

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused due to your lost package claim.

OpticsPlanet partners with only the most reliable carriers and apologizes for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. A credit for your purchase was issued to the original form of payment. It should reflect on your statement shortly.

Great service

"Received product very quickly exceeding my expectations. Will definitely purchase from OpticsPlanet again."

2017-04-25

I had heard good things and it was true.

"The first time you order from a company website your not quite sure how it will go. I'm pleased to say it couldn't of gone better. from the ease of ordering to the speed of shipping to the way things were packaged, all was good. I will definitely order from them again when I have the need. Thank you. "

Great Service

"Optics Planet upgraded my shipping to 2 day air for free. I didn't ask them to do that, so it was a pleasant surprise. I got my scope and was quite pleased with it."

Pricing is Awesome!!!

"Experienced problems with online shopping cart and website, called in and spoke to customer care person who blew my socks off with outstanding personal attention and assistance. She also helped me apply a coupon which I wasn't aware I had to use and the price dropped to an awesome total."

Great selection & prices

"I love the great selection, great value and service at Optics Planet. I have never been disappointed by them.
Pete

Avoid Optics Planet

"This wasn't my first bad experience with optics planet. I tried to buy a scope from them a few years ago without success. They said the scope was in stock, 3 weeks later it still had not shipped and their "Customer Service Specialist" was rude when I canceled the order. This time around I figured I would try them to see if they had improved their service. They sent me a scope that was damaged on arrival not from shipping, but whoever boxed it up. I sent it back the next day, then after they received it (at their facilities) it took another 10 days to send a replacement plus the transit time. They also use the slowest shipping carrier possible. Fedex took 6 business days to transfer a package from Illinois to Indiana, going first to Wisconsin then to Detroit Michigan, somewhere in Ohio, then to Kentucky then to Indianapolis then to Fort Wayne only to be finally delivered by the Post Office. I placed my order on March 7th I did not receive my undamaged product until April 15th."

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Usual Excellent Service

"I've always had a great experience with Optics Planet. Convenient, fast service!"

2017-04-25

Excellent customer service and pricing

"The customer service is excellent but i was initially over charged.

I purchased several items. After looking at the invoice I realized that the sale price was not applied. I called customer service and was talking to a representative within 3 minutes. (a nice surprise) He immediately found the overcharge and reversed the difference.

As a first time shopper, if i didn't have other friends that praised their customer service and value, i likely would not have purchased again.

That said, their costumer service took care of my problem quickly and politely so I will continue shopping in the future. But i will definitely keep a closer eye on the cart price verses the listed price just in case.

Still no product.

"I ordered from opticsplanet and they shipped FedEx, which was great. Unfortunately sometime during shipping my products were transferred to the USPS for some unexplained reason, and were immediately shipped back to opticsplanet. I could tell from tracking my shipment through the number provided. Still no contact from them about receiving their products back, as they still believe I've received them. This is ridiculous."

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

As your package was shipped via FedEx, our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain the whereabouts of your shipment, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

2017-04-24

Great products & always cheaper than the competition

"Never had a problem with anything I have purchased from optics planet."

Great Service

"The Magpul B.A.D. Lever arrived quickly. Product came as described and works great. The install was very easy. "

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.