Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

2016-08-21

Really Great company‼️

"This was not my first purchased with them. Each time everything went good. So I recent purchased a Trijicon acog from them which was supposed to Come with a free pair of Gerber tool.. I received my package as I started to go thought it i notice I was missing the Gerber tool, so I called customer support and ask, they said they would send one out asap.... this company went above and beyond with all my transactions "

This review was modified by Reyrivas on August 21 2016 10:56:33 PM

2016-08-19

Just ahead of the competition.

"Great selection, great shipping, great discounts. I dont know what else to say. Best shop when it comes to gun accessories. "

This review was modified by sneakerskid on August 19 2016 10:03:07 AM

2016-08-19

Good for the price

"Mounts very easy and easy to operate. Had to figure out how to work it on my own because it doesnt come with a manual, but its very simple. Shipped and was at my house in 6 days. Make sure you tighten the battery cap with a screw driver, not just by hand. Everytime I shot the dot would turn off. Tightened the cap and now it stays on. This scope is not fog proof whatsoever. Went from inside my house to outside and instantly fogged over and couldnt see anything. This is a great scope for the money. If you dont want all the tiny imperfections, spend the money on a really good one. "

2016-08-18

Still waiting....

"Original scope mount was gonna ship with in 1-3 days..after one week never shipped..so they said they would sell me a different one for same price and expedite it. been over 2 weeks still have no scope mount. Now I guess I have to wait weeks for a refund because it was lost somewhere. Not impressed.lady in her email said I should have rushed the shipping if I wanted it quicker. "

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused due to your lost package claim.

Please note that USPS allows up to 14 business days for domestic deliveries. Even though it rarely happens that USPS loses packages that have been consigned to them, they do not allow us to start a claim for the lost package before a certain number of days elapses: 14 business days for domestic packages.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Please contact us on 8/25/2016 and if you still do not receive your package by that time, we will then proceed with the claim as soon as you submit all documentation required and ship a replacement to you upon item(s) stock availability.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2016-08-18

Excellent Customer Service and Prompt Delivery

"OP was a pleasure to deal with. The product was already on sale at the best price I could find but the CS team went beyond and truly made me feel like I was the only customer that mattered to them at the time.

The offer great products at competitive prices and they ship out fast which is extremely important to me.

Given the experience i have had with them I will always check with this store while I am searching around for related items and if at all possible try to make the whole list purchased with them to save time and money.

Satisfied with Purchase

"I chose Optics Planet over many other retailers due to price. I was able to take advantage of a lucrative discount they were offering at the time. Fast shipping and great communication sealed the deal. I would repeat."

This review was modified by 6113 on August 17 2016 12:06:22 PM

2016-08-17

BEST company to deal with

"I always like doing business with Optics Planet. From their deals to their selection to their excellent customer service, always a pleasure purchasing from Optics Planet."

This review was modified by jlott09 on August 17 2016 10:46:30 AM

Great prices and Exceptional Customer Service

"The had the items that no one else had and prices were cheaper. "

Poor shipping

"The flashlight arrived intact and it is fine, but I paid for 3 day shipping when I made my purchase over the weekend. Expected it to arrive Tuesday. Wednesday at the latest. Friday is not three day shipping, no matter how you count it."

This review was modified by LarryD110 on August 16 2016 04:09:03 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. As you requested Expedited Shipping, delivery is expected to take 3 business days. Please be advised that "time in transit" does not include the day the order is picked up. "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or major Holidays. Shipping methods and transit times can be found at: http://www.opticsplanet.com/free-shipping.html.

2016-08-16

Perfect tripod?-Fab Defense tactical vertical foregrip

"I recently purchased the Fab Dense grip pod. It's solid and not as unstable as the Gen 1, but it allows the rifle some lateral (tilt) movement while the legs are deployed. I assume that's a good thing if one is on uneven terrain but I'm u sure if I'm satisfied with it for now."

Southpaw holster

"I had been looking awhile for a good LH OWB holster that was not hard leather, loop through the belt or made of Kydex, which were usually big and bulky. So going on a recommendation from a friend I went to Optics Planet and there it was, a Fobus LH OWB paddle holster, ordered it and absolutely pleased with my purchase! It rides real nice on the hip and close to my body with no bulk or printing, making it a good concealment holster as well. And the price was unbeatable. I did have a small goof up at first on the order, I forgot to state LH draw, called customer service and they corrected everything, no problem. Thanks again OP, did a great job!!"

This review was modified by NavyVet72 on August 16 2016 08:34:27 AM

2016-08-16

Will be ordering more from them.

"Ordered an Ar15 stock and realize it was back ordered after I placed it. Did live chat with representative got order cancel and new one placed in a couple of minutes with no hesitation. Very easy plus was able to use my Amazon account to pay fir item. "

Outstanding and will be a 1st choice

"After I figured out how to see what was in stock and not in stock I was ecstatic with the service, delivery times and pricing. I have called a couple of times to ask questions and the customer service department is always helpful. I will absolutely use OpticsPlanet as a 1st choice when looking for something!"

This review was modified by rtucker6508 on August 16 2016 07:29:25 AM

Speedy Shipping

"Great Experience, and will order from them again... Best pricing, site is easy to navigate, and their FREE SHIPPING was FAST!!!"

Fast Shipping/Great Prices

"Ordered a Konus spotting scope for a great price. shipped fast as usual. Quality seller!"

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.