OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

What is this?

"I ordered 2 items and they were as described and arrived on schedule. Free shipping on orders more than $29.95. A great company to do business with. "

"shades arrived a day earlier than expected big plus there. However, I'm not fond of the use of UPS Mail Innovations. once UPS hands off the package to USPS, you're lucky if you see any updates until after the package arrives. other than that, I love shopping wit Optics Planet & will do business with them again"

"Waited 3 months for item. Poor tacking. Not happy"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-22-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

As your order was for our prescription eyewear, I have requested our eyewear experts reach out to you with regard to your order. They will contact you with further information as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your inquiry.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!”

"I was a first time buyer. Ordered a laserlyte trigger guard laser for my handgun. Shipping was fast, ordering easy, customer service was professional,knowledgeable and very customer oriented. Great price. At least $20 under average price on laser. Overall A+ rating. I have moved them up to my first "Go-To" for online purchases.

"The two items I ordered functioned as advertised by the manufacture. Ordering process was without a hitch and delivery was on time by the carrier.
Complete satisfaction.

"Ordered the bushnel bone collector 3x9 scope. It was on sale and it said it had the rainguard hd on it. When i received it I found that it didn't have the rainguard hd. I went back on the description and it said it was suppose to have it and be 100 rain proof and fog proof. The first day I hunted with it it fogged up. i am not happy with it at all"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. We will cover the return shipping when you choose our Free Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Finally a holster that fits a taurus 617 7 shot that does not look like a brick on your hip. This holster is a high riding close fitting wonder. Just snap on/off your belt and has adjustable quick thumb release. I have had it for a weeks and have been wearing it every day. Just wish I had found this holster years ago. "

"Very satisified with the ordering process and customer service was very helpful with some follow up questions I had."

"Sights arrived 2 days sooner then stated in very good condition. Customer service was excellent in handling my request because of problems I was having with the web page. Will have no problem buying from them again."

"Optics planet has always had current new gear, their stock is always up to date, and spot on.
I was glad that when they offer their many deals, it includes also the high demand stuff, not just a few things. I always choose to buy here when comparing to others, between quick shipping, and up to date inventory, I am greatly satisfied with optics planet!

"Did some internet searching for a Vortex Long range scope. Optics Planet matched the best price I could find on the web. They had an 800 number to call for a better deal. Man am I glad I called. Their on the deal beat everyone hands down. Shipping was free and I got my dream scope in less than a week. Kudos to Optics Planet. Will definitely be shopping with them in the future."

"Ordered Bianchi Model Holster for Ruger LCR. It is a comfortable fit and holds the revolver great. I am left handed so holsters are sometimes difficult to find. "

"First of all, it was quick and easy. We ordered the product and got it within a week. We also think we got a very good deal on the product too. Haven't use the product yet, so don't know how it's going to turn out. Hopefully it's good. As far as dealing or ordering through Opticsplanet.com, we have no problem, we love it. Everyday we look through their website thinking what we're going to order next. We look forward to ordering more from them in the future. We also told friends, cousins and co-workers about this website. Now, let's go through the bad part of this. First of all, this has nothing to do with Opticsplanet.com. We just didn't like the way the product was delivered to our place. We were expecting the product to be here on December 10, 2014 according to the tracking numbers. We waited all day and no mail. My husband went to work and got home around 10:50 pm. at night and see the product left on the front door. We live in an apartment complex where people pass through your house all day. Anybody could have pick it up. We lived in a drug infested area, gang violence and high crime rate. We have the highest crime rate in the nation (zip code-95207). In our opinion whoever delivered the product should have left us a note telling us, they stop by and took the product back to their office so we could go back and pick it up especially around this time of the year(Christmas). We think the delivery was made by the Post Office not UPS or Fed Ex. We hope that in the future, all Post Office, UPS and FedEx will change the way they delivered packages. Never leave or dropped off packages on people's front doors. Anybody can picked it up.. Again, this is the Post Office error not Opticsplanet.com."

"Optics Planet is my go-to for optics and flashlights. They always have the best price. They have excellent customer service, and in my experience excellent shipping prices. I would recommend this site to any one seeking any of the above genre items."

"the worst customer service ever. no help. they say items in stock but are not, they take over 5 days to fill an order.

they had a promotion for free 3 day shipping, my order was placed 5 days ago, and still didn't ship.

I asked since they didn't ship it yet if i could get their promotion of free 3 day shipping on orders over $50. my order was over $100.

felix said no.

i asked if i cancel my current order and order it the same, with the coupon code "intime" for free 3 days, he said yes.

so i have to cancel and reorder for something they have in stock because they didn't ship it for 5 days.

I HATE THIS BULLSHIT!

F*CK YOU OPTICHSHITF*CK

AND FELIX YOU POS

no help at all, purchased over $200 in items, terrible customer service.

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER AGAIN

MY ENTIRE COMPANY AND BATTALION WILL KNOW TO NEVER USE YOU GUYS!

USARMY NOT APPROVED!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Once orders are placed, processing begins immediately. As many items ship from an offsite warehouse, once an order is approved, it cannot be changed and/or cancelled for any reason. Most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you. We hope you give OpticsPlanet another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.”

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.