Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10

What is this?

2016-05-23

Best trigger out there

"I don't know what else I can say that already been said...Major improvement over the stock military trigger. Accuracy improved and easy install."

2016-05-23

Laser

"Got a great price and customer service was extremely helpful when the website wouldn't cooperate. Great company to do business with. "

This review was modified by JackPyl on May 23 2016 03:12:16 AM

2016-05-21

products good but...

"Ive ordered from opticsplanet once before and got a great scope at a great price. this time around I purchased a gun case, scope rings, and hearing protection. the hearing pro came in a small envelope. which is fine. the gun case came in a large box. which is fine. but what is not fine is my scope rings were supposed to be in the big box with the gun case according to the packaging slip. but no scope rings were there. Called customer service and they were niceand to me that this kind of stuff happens pretty often and said i should wait 24 to 48 hours (this is on a monday) for them to investigate with logistics. ok. so i call on wednesday to check. they tell me to wait. call friday. they tell me to continue waiting. i am not able to go sight in my scope without my scope rings!! so here i am writing this review. i will continue to call everyday until they offer some kind of solutions for my rings, or heck even a refund. "

This review was modified by SpencerMinor on May 21 2016 12:41:34 PM
Rep reply posted May-23-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

Our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain where the error occurred, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

2016-05-21

Burris Z 1" rings were a pain to install

"The Buriss Z rifle rings were not adequately described and the picture did not show that there were plastic inserts that must be used to hold the scope in place. I wanted a pair of good quality rings meant to be installed on a properly drilled and tapped rifle. These rings are meant to be used on a rifle not properly drilled and tapped for a scope. The plastic inserts make it difficult to properly align the vertical axis of the scope and position the eye relief. I also don't expect the plastic to hold up for 30 years without cracking. Big disappointment ."

Rep reply posted May-23-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Great optic!!!

"This optic is outstanding. First price point, next overall quality. This optic has great glass and an impressive reticle. You won't be disappointed with this scope. Stop shopping around and procrastinating. Go get your card and get too it!!! Optic planet is an excellent place too buy. Fast shipping with tracking and is almost always free. "

This review was modified by GilVara on May 20 2016 01:52:00 PM

2016-05-20

Great customer service and price.

"I talked with Felix via the chat option online. He was able to guide me to the correct piece of equipment for my glock and since it was a present helped with the quick shipping. Price was good too. They beat the advertised price and were cheaper than anywhere else I looked. This was the second time using them with the first being a trijicon ACOG. Happy with both times I have used these guys and Felix was spot on in his help."

This review was modified by satisfied-customer1 on May 20 2016 10:27:17 AM

Read the fine print

"So I bought a product back on April 25th that I found out later they didn't really have. I never received it, a FedEX claim now, but I still got charged and it is May 20th still no refund. Just know OpticsPlanet does not honor normal product terms, they are claiming you own it the second you buy it (FOB terms). So it is a very lengthy and horrible process if you do have a problem. Also know in the US this is not legal unless put in terms of purchase, so you do have other recourse. My advice use more reputable groups with known and trusted terms. "

This review was modified by KhTexas on May 20 2016 08:43:55 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused due to your lost package claim.

OpticsPlanet partners with only the most reliable carriers and apologizes for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. We work hard to resolve all shipping errors with our carriers and strive to settle all claims within three weeks from initiation.

According to our records, a lost claim has been initiated and the carrier has opened an investigation. As soon as the claim is approved, a replacement will be sent or a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.

2016-05-19

Spot-on support for veterans!

"Great customer service via chat! I give them an A +."

This review was modified by AviationGuru on May 19 2016 10:40:26 AM

Double charged

"I ordered back up sights for my AR 15 and well I got charged twice then when I called about it the customer service representative told me that it was just a protocol to ensure that my checking account was active so I waited a few days for it to fall off and it did not so I called back and they told me I wasn't charged twice but sorry bank statement dont lie I had to file a claim with my bank and it finally got fixed but not by OP"

This review was modified by Wolf_62289 on May 19 2016 08:32:25 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear about your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused.

At the time of order placement, an authorization is placed on your credit card; however no funds are ever captured. This authorization expires after a certain amount of days. This timeframe is governed by the credit card company and/or banking establishment. Optics Planet does not have the ability to release this authorization. When the order is approved, the funds are captured and the order is shipped.

dont bother

"I was in the market for a high end scope but never purchasing from optics planet before I ordered something small. The website said in stock so I ordered, three days later no shipping info so I contacted, I was informed it was a drop ship from the manufacturer. Really? from in stock to drop ship with an unknown ship date on a low cost common product. This is a reason I try the company out before I place big orders, their customer service rep was also like too bad so sad. I don't suggest ever buying from them."

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Since some of our items ship directly from the manufacturer, availability of in stock items is not immediately known.

Customer service is our number one priority. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your order. Please contact us at 1-800-504-5897 or via email care@opticsplanet.com and our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.

2016-05-18

Quality Products at excellent prices

"I was extremely surprised when I received my order two days prior to the estimated receive date. I did a lot of research prior to placing my order and I could not find anyone with a better price than OpticsPlanet.com offered."

This review was modified by Joepag on May 18 2016 08:35:32 AM

2016-05-17

Happy in Logan

"I have placed 5 orders totaling a little over $1500.00 most recent 5-12-16 for a Primary Arms rifle scope. The person I talked to named Mary told me the item I wanted was out of stock but would be getting more the following week. On Thursday Mary called and said the items were now available. I placed the order and received it on Saturday 2 days later. Now that's fantastic service. Placed order 5-2-16 received 2 days later. Placed order 4-20-16 received 2 days later. Placed order 12-8-15 received 3 days later. My first order was 6-22-15 and I received it 3 days later. All items have been in excellent condition and customer service has always gone out of their way to answer any questions I have. I was very impressed with Mary when she called me 5-12-16 to let me know I could place my order. Thank you Mary, OpticsPlanet will be my first stop when I shop for sporting equipment. Very Happy in Logan."

2016-05-16

A Blind Purchase!

"My first purchase on OpticsPlanet.com. I Bought a Barronett hunting blind. I am sitting in it now in southeastern Minnesota turkey hunting. Very satisfied with my purchase, shipping was a little too slow only because I opted for free value shipping. FedEx hands it off the postal service for delivery. Next time I'll take a different option on shipping. All in all very happy with OpticsPlanet. They beat everyone else on price with free shipping, the reason I made this purchase. Will consider future purchases with OpticsPlanet."

This review was modified by Muskymaster on May 16 2016 06:59:03 AM

2016-05-15

So far so good!

"I spent close to $5000 on OpticsPlanet equipment. Other than a small delay because OP needed to verify that I was not exporting the goods, everything went smooth. Received my orders on time and in good order. The prices were the best I could find by far."

This review was modified by cortega01 on May 15 2016 05:52:28 PM

2016-05-15

Bye bye hogs!

"Other than the weight, the scope seems to function as advertised ... turns night into day!"

This review was modified by colinaroja on May 15 2016 06:30:50 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.