Stores > OpticsPlanet.com
  • OpticsPlanet.co OpticsPlanet.com Elite Status
      9AM-7PM CST Mon-Fri --- 9AM-5PM CST Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only - Sun)
      800.504.5897

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-15

#10 in service

"Have never been disappointed with either the service, product or the value of the product I was buying. More internet stores need to take lessons from Optics Planet on how to treat their customers, variety of products, competitive pricing, and follow up after the sale was made."

Good Start but SLOW to Follow

"My critique relates to the long-term shopping relationship with OpticsPlanet as a customer. I've made multiple purchases from OpticsPlanet, although I avoid ordering from the firm where I can. The up-front service is always good. They will beat the competition on pricing. But being a drop-ship dealer higher priced items, delivery can be painfully SLOW. And returns where necessary ... count on at least 3 weeks for a refund. If the firm is reading these reviews .... work on logistics with product dealers, and work on returns. I have the same view of B&H for camera equipment and guess where I no longer shop for camera equipment. I know the old brick&mortar adage that you make money at the registers, and not delivery and returns; but, on the internet, the whole experience matters."

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each time you visit.

Sometimes though, our products ship directly from the manufacturer who does not always provide the best up to date ETA’s for the product on when they will ship directly to you. We strive to try to be on top of our vendors to make sure they are giving us the most updated information so we can in turn pass it along to you. Sometimes they do not always provide accurate timelines, and for that, we are sorry.

In regards to your return shipping, we are terribly sorry, for the delay, it took in returning to us, in order to process your return for refund. Often times our pre-paid shipping label is rate shopped based on size and weight of the package, so sometimes it ships via FedEx Smart Post, which can take between 5-10 Business days to be returned to us. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Very awesome

"Ordered my mlok vism hand gaurd through factory outlet. They told me it would be on back order for 3 months after I ordered it. Called planet optics. Got a customer service rep right away. And they sent it out quick. Very happy with planet optics "

very helpful

" They were very professional and were able to answer my questions"

Great products fair price

" Customer service is outstanding have made a few purchases representatives are knowledgeable and very helpful will be buying more products from this company"

Always good service

"I have shopped at OpticsPlanet for quite a while now and have always found them to be top notch in every respect.

2017-10-13

Excellent pricing and fast shipping

"I don't purchase often, but when I do, I look to OpticsPlanet.com because they have a large inventory of shooting related items (not just optics), their prices are always very competitive, and they ship fast. I've purchased binoculars, rifle optics, and other hunting gear here. This most recent purchase included fiber-optic hunting sites for my Lyman Great Plains Rifle (flintlock) and a pretty nice tool (Wheeler Hammer and Punch Set w/Plastic Case 951900) for removing iron sites. The items were exactly as described, arrived super fast, and were packaged well."

Fantastic

"Great experience, customer service is fantastic and very knowledgeable in what they are selling. Will look no further than Optics Planet for all my future needs in Optics."

2017-10-12

Quick shipping

"Customer service was great"

2017-10-12

Tru-Spec 24-7 Xpedition Mens Pants

"Fast delivery, this was the first time I had purchased anything from Optics Planet. I have nothing negative to say. I love the Tru-Spec 24-7 Xpedition Mens Pants, went on a 20 mile hike with them already and they performed flawlessly. The vent slits in the pants really help to cool your legs down. The Tru-Spec 24-7 Xpedition pants remind me of the Fjällräven pants, but for a fraction of the cost. Great product!"

2017-10-11

Optics Planet has been vey good to me.

"Optics Planet has been good to review my requests for returns and exchanges. My only concern is how long it takes for Optics Planet to review the returned merchandise and receive a refund when requested. Other than that, they are great!"

2017-10-11

Good prices and fast shipping

"Huge selection, competitive prices and quick shipping"

2017-10-11

"responsive and timely on original purchase and the my exchange. Good Job."

Always great sellers.

"Always easy to deal with and they usually have the best price as well.

Great Product Source

"Amazon had the product back-ordered so I looked for another source. OpticsPlanet had the same price and quicker shipping."

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.