Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

Holosun HS503FL is accurate beyond expectations and easy to sight in

"I felt I did not need the solar application for this red dot/circle sight and am pleased with that choice.
I used a laser sight in the bore to generally center the Holosun 503FL then fired four groups of three rounds centering the rounds on the 10 ring. Less than 10 minutes total time.
Several hundred rounds later it is still exactly on center and making one ragged hole after another.
It is ready for the hunt

This review was modified by stormyduchess on April 27 2016 06:49:22 AM

2016-04-26

Tigerlee

"I have been purchasing all me AR / AK up grades Thur optic Planets, they offer military discount, and no sales tax. Their service and return policy is the Best.

Wish military discounts can be done on line ..

This review was modified by Tigerlee13 on April 26 2016 07:25:57 AM

2016-04-26

Great products - Fast delivery

"Top notch products. Great brands. Good prices. I just love that since I don't ship to Illinois I don't pay tax. :)"

This review was modified by MrBigs1001 on April 26 2016 07:07:55 AM

2016-04-25

Excellent Experience!

"Website was easy to navigate and order was shipped promptly and securely! A+++"

This review was modified by Sonicman on April 25 2016 09:13:37 AM

2016-04-25

On time and quality product

"I received the tactical rifle case in two days. The quality looks good and it fit my AR-15 with Bushnell red dot sight perfectly. The outside pockets are able to hold 30 round magazines."

fair deal

"Bought safety glasses wind gaskets to replace the the ones on my HD riding glasses. Although they weren't made for my gasses, they were close enough to do a make it work thing. Good product, fair price, delivery was good, but shipping cost was a little high. Still a fair deal for fixing a $100+ pair of riding glasses"

This review was modified by davidbracken on April 24 2016 06:59:10 PM

Kody

"Great red dot sight, east to mount, optics are perfect. The product arrived quickly in perfect condition. Thank you OP, will order from you again."

Awesome!!!

"LOVE my case we purchased. VERY VERY fast shipping!"

This review was modified by dnr82199 on April 24 2016 01:48:11 PM

Good seller

"Decent store w/ good inventory and prices."

This review was modified by ch51x on April 24 2016 10:30:32 AM

2016-04-22

"Shotgun soft case by Boyt. Arrived on time.
Top shelf material,well made.

2016-04-22

!!Best Optics Deals On The Web!!

"I've shopped at many online stores for rifle sights. Opticsplanet.com put them all to shame with the best deals and the best customer service around. "

This review was modified by 1974GTX on April 22 2016 11:46:21 AM

Half my order

"One box came with one half of my scope rail????"

Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

According to our records, the manufacturer is shipping the missing part directly from their warehouse. You should receive it within 5-7 business days.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

Good fit

"Other than I switched holster from the right side to the left it fit good and I did not know I had it on all day while I did a firearm class. "

Great service!

"My first experience with Opticsplanet was the purchase of an Ultradot Matchdot 2 sight. Plenty of options to compare products before the purchase, good reviews of the products, and an easy checkout process made for a great experience. Packaging was top notch and everything arrived safely. The standard free shipping was really slow, though, so I'll pay for an upgraded service in the future."

This review was modified by ClairDavis on April 21 2016 09:48:32 AM

nice pod

"The NoStar Precision grade Bipod/Fullsize is a great addition to my 223cal rifle!The nice thing is with a tad bit of work it fits perfect and sling able to the bipods lock pins utelizing the screws and instruction inclosed!!Holds tight and pivots perfect,So following game in scope is easy!!
raises from 7" to 13" just right for those 4 hundred to 6 hundred yard coyote shots.

This review was modified by Aljohns on April 21 2016 07:18:20 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.