Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10

2016-09-24

Best online store for great deals on optics and more.....

"I was very happy with the prices, the salesperson (Sue) was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I got a good price, far below retail, and had my scope delivered in 3 days, wow."

2016-09-23

Excellent Customer Service!!!

"The Customer service department was very good giving me the best price available!!! Better than advertised!
Thank you Optics planet!!!

This review was modified by jpw5050 on September 23 2016 08:22:06 AM

2016-09-22

Good Stuff but whyyyyyyy does standard shipping have to be a punishment

"They come through on product selection! and pricing (most of the time)
But, if your not a millionaire and you choose standard shipping expect to receive your purchase in a week. I'm talking the lower 48 and in a crossroads big city where shipments usually arrive in 3-4 days from everywhere else.
Kinda feels like I'm getting punished.
Otherwise, these guys are great!!!
As long as I'm not in a hurry, this is where I buy all my optics!!!

Price match

"Excellent scope. Did a price match after I ordered scope."

2016-09-22

Great company with competitive pricing

"Items are packaged securely and arrived in a couple days. Great experience."

This review was modified by Germanengineer on September 22 2016 06:48:57 AM

2016-09-21

Great Service !

"I called to inquire about a few scopes for my AR rifle. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the scopes in which I was interested. After a brief discussion about most I bought the Leupold...."

2016-09-21

BEST PRICE !!!!!!!

"Excellent on price and service and very quick on shipping would highly recommend using these guys!!!!!"

This review was modified by Bullbuter on September 21 2016 07:01:40 AM

OP Delivers Great Customer Service

"I purchase a lot of firearm related products online and the customer service at OpticsPlanet is right at the top of all suppliers. Add the competitive prices, timely delivery and broad range of choices I'll continue checking out OP before other sites. Thank you. "

Value Quickly

"Searched for a 20 gage Mossberg choke, OpticsPlanet had one at the best price and the next full day I had just what I ordered. I have ordered from them several times and learned to that from them . Thumbs up ! "

Hats Off to these folks

"Very smooth and pleasant experience. They had the lowest price anywhere on the spotting scope I had been researching. The order shipped out when they indicated it would, and the free shipping got it to me quickly. The scope came nicely double boxed and padded, so it arrived in great shape. I'll order here again. Thanks. "

Misleading shipping promises

"Ordered Argos Athalon scope and Burris extreme tactical scope rings. Items arrived in good condition however the order I placed on a Monday with garunteed two day shipping didn't arrive until Monday the next week.
Contacted customer support. They then told me it could take up to 48 hours to process the order before shipment. But then they contacted me again to say I should have put the 2 day air coupon code in manually even though it showed it was applied throughout the whole order process.

This review was modified by David89373321 on September 20 2016 07:58:58 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. Occasionally we offer free expedited shipping offers on certain products. An offer code is required at checkout to waive the fee and customers must select 2-Day for the shipping method to participate in this offer. Unfortunately, value shipping was requested and no offer code was supplied.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the web content management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

1911 laser grips

"order these on Labor day, got them on sale, used a discount coupon, and got free shipping. So I was very pleased with the price, but on top of that I got them in mail that Friday so I was very shocked. 5 STARS all the way. "

This review was modified by roybranscum on September 20 2016 06:52:40 AM

2016-09-19

Super Fast Shipping

"I have no complaints. I got binoculars that I wanted at a good price & arrived in just a couple days. Thank you."

2016-09-18

Excellent

"Excellent prices I ordered a Nikon M-223 4-16-42 with the one piece AR15 mount an rings found them almost two hundred dollars cheaper an i caught the sale with free two day shipping!. Got everything on time an correct . I've bought a number of scopes from optics planet an plan to buy more.."

This review was modified by BrockFedewa on September 18 2016 07:01:55 AM

2016-09-17

Miss Green...Flash: Amazing Customer Service!!! 10 Stars!

"FIVE STARS! I called Optic Planet customer service, & had a very sweet, cool girl help me (Miss Green). This was by far, one of thee best, most pleasurable phone purchasing experiences I've ever had. I was able to place an order for a Magpul MOE grip, which arrived within a week. This transaction couldn't have been any more perfect! Factor in Miss Green, & they have a customer for life!

Thank you!
John in Carlsbad, CA

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.