• OpticsPlanet.co

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

What is this?

"I am sorry to write you about my HORRIBLE buying experience in Optics Planet.com.
My name is Emmanuel Gracia. Six months ago, I bought a Stak-on Gun Safe. The experience has been a NIGHTMARE! It took six months to finally receive the Safe, only to find the wrong model was sent. The safe sat for a month in my living room until it was finally picked up. I called customer service for help, talked to Christopher who mentioned he is a Supervisor and he asked me to pay more money to get the correct one, as optics planet had a listing mistake on the website. Needless to say, I am disgusted with the service & how long it takes to receive an order. Finally after speaking to Christopher, whom i would fire if i was his boss as he has no customer service focus & i hope my phone call was recorded. Lastly, the only option i saw fit at this point was to opt for a refund, as I am absolutely tired & outraged about the overall experience. I am also going to write the WORST review ever online about Optics Planet, but thought I'd send you this message, so you know what kind of employees you have. My last thought is that something so serious as a Gun Safe should have been handled as fast as possible given the fact I have guns without a Safe.
regretfully, Emmanuel Gracia

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We regret you did not feel that you received excellent customer service from our agent. Customer service is our number one priority. You are an important customer and we value your opinion.

Our customer experience team looks for ways we can improve processes and customer satisfaction. One of these ways is to incorporate customer suggestions to ensure a satisfactory result when visiting our website. We have forwarded your review to the customer experience management staff for future training opportunities.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Crimson Trace Rail Master Green Laser Sight,Black,Universal Fit CMR-206
Best price and fast shipping...I can't say anything better...will buy again from OpticsPlanet!

"I've bought a few items from Optics Planet in the past and without a doubt, they are my "go to" website whenever I'm looking for anything optics. The website is easy to browse and their service is excellent. My orders have always been shipped promptly and I usually receive them in a few days. I've been very satisfied with every item I've purchased so I don't know how well their return service is."

"Fantastic service! Great products! Being in the retail/wholesale industry myself this is how I do business, and it's great to see someone else doing things right! Keep up the good work! I'll be placing another order very soon!"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our store.

According to your comments, it appears you were very pleased with your purchase. However, you selected 1 star. Please let me know if there was a problem with your purchase.

We appreciate honest feedback so we can improve our customer satisfaction. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you.”

"Fit the gun perfect, best price anywhere!! Customer service is also great because after purchasing the Laser I received a discount code and I called customer service. Customer service allowed me to use the discount code towards the purchase. "

"My order arrived timely and was packaged well. One of the items was defective from original manufacturer. Jason took my call and the exchange process was smooth and the customer service dept. followed up with email. OpticsPlanet is highly reccomended."

"Made a purchase on 6-2-15. I paid a fee for shipping. I have yet to receive the item I purchased, which was over 80.00. The status is waiting to be sent from the US post office from UPS. I am very disappointed in Optics Planet. Shipping was listed as 5 to 7 days. It is now nearly three weeks without delivery."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

As your package was shipped via UPS, our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain the whereabouts of your shipment, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!”

"OpticsPlanet.com is a great site with a ton of selection. They shipped my order super-quick and their prices are very hard to beat. I'll be coming back to them for all my optics needs."

"A pleasure to shop, no complaints when I made a change to my order! Looking forward to continuing my consumer relationship with OpticsPlanet.com"

"Great company to do business with, and no issues. I have purchased many items from Optics Planet with outstanding results. I will buy again in the future, and I always check when doing any comparison shopping."

"I had a tough time receiving a holster I ordered...I have purchased a number of things from OP over the years and usually holsters are the thing that gets messed up, I have no idea why, Otehrwise, the shipping is good. In this latest case, I placed my order and it never arrived. When I called, they said they had it in stock and don't know why it didn't ship. In any case, I changed my order because I wasn't sure I'd get the right holster (in the past, I've gotten the wrong holster 2x in a row!). Good products, friendly people but, as far as holsters go, I'd try another distributor first."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

"Second order I have made with OpticsPlanet. Both times satisfied with the results. "

"My last order arrived with the package envelope not sealed! It is a miracle the two items arrived at all .
More care must be taken to assure the purchased items are secure in their mailers!
Now I am not secure in knowing an expensive item will be handled and shipped properly should I purchase in the future.

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments regarding your recent purchase. We are sorry to learn about your disappointment with our shipping procedures.

As customer service is our number one priority, we have forwarded your complaint over to the logistics management staff for future training opportunities.

We appreciate your feedback and value you as a customer. We hope to service you in the future.”

"Excellent serice at an excellent price. Steiner Military Marine binoculars. Saved $50 over local."

"Great selection, good prices, excellent shipping."

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.