Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.

Thanks for the support

"Always good pricing and fast. Thanks for supporting 3gun show and the sport...all the more reason to pick you when the price is close"

This review was modified by mi3gun on March 23 2017 04:00:01 PM

Great Service

"I found what I needed, ordered it and got it in a couple of days...no complaints. Excellent service!"

This review was modified by SpiroDiscoBallCrocodile on March 23 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-03-21

Slowest shipping on the planet

"Ordered on Monday 6th Not shipped till 8th delivered on 16. SLOW,SLOW,SLOW "

This review was modified by SpringGreenNumbat on March 23 2017 01:00:07 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s FREE Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. OpticsPlanet also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Sign seal delivered!

" Good pricing. Easy site navigation. Excellent selection. Expedient service and delivery. Gratuitous email updates on shipment process. A++! Will be a regular, well i already am. Thanks! "

This review was modified by Masterbeene on March 23 2017 07:30:02 AM

Awesome business

"I have ordered many items here and have been greatly satisfied every single time! Definitely will be doing more business in the future."

This review was modified by SethTodd15 on March 23 2017 07:00:07 AM

2017-03-20

1st Rate, As Always

"OPTICS PLANET is most always my first stop for gear of all kinds. I say "most always" only because I sometimes forget just how extensive their inventory is.
In this case, I need a Wheeler AR-15 Bench Block. Some other place had them, but their shipping costs were outrageous. So, I checked OPTICS PLANET. And, whattaya know, both the Bench Block & shipping costs are substantially lower. (Should've known.)
As usual, Shipping was quick, item was well packaged, & received in record time. And I've already completed my build. Now, I've got a few modifications to make to existing ARs, and I'm good.
OPTICS PLANET is 1st Rate. First time. Every time. A fact I won't forget next time.

This review was modified by bigdrumdaddy on March 22 2017 06:45:01 PM

Very poor communication!

"I ordered a barrel for a pistol, and was sent an email saying it would take a week to get to me. Three days later, the order was still processing. I decided to try and cancel the order, to use the funds for something else that caught my eye on the site. Sent an email, and in the two days it took them to get back to me, my item shipped and couldn't be cancelled! So much for that.
The arrival changed by a few days at that point, so I waited. Arrival date came, tracking said my shipment was still three states away! the NEW arrival date was another week out!
FINALLY my product came to me, in an unpadded envelope, and the package was beaten up all to hell and back. I will not be doing business with Opticsplanet again.

This review was modified by iananagy on March 21 2017 09:30:01 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“Thank you for your comments regarding your recent purchase. We are sorry to learn about your disappointment with our shipping procedures.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

As customer service is our number one priority, we have forwarded your complaint over to the logistics management staff for future training opportunities.

We appreciate your feedback and value you as a customer. We hope to service you in the future.

Pachmayr remington 870 grip good deal

"bought the Pachmayr pistol grip Vindicator for Remington 870 best price shipped fast no problems at all third or fourth purchase from optics planet never an issue"

This review was modified by dkeven-86501 on March 21 2017 09:00:07 AM

Franklin Binary Firing System Gen 3

"Shipped and received ok, but the trigger itself would not function as advertised. Had to call Franklin directly to discuss issue. Franklin issued an RMA number so I shipped it to them for evaluation and replacement. If the replacement does not work as advertised, I will seek a refund from Optics Planet. "

This review was modified by Windyacres2010 on March 21 2017 08:00:02 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Left Hanging

"Placed an order earlier this month (March 5th) and didn't receive my order until March 14th -- nine days in transit! OpticsPlanet really needs to look at its fulfillment process -- this order should have arrived within five working days.
Additionally, the order was incomplete and I am now waiting on a response from their "Logistics" department after my initial complaint was answered by the "Sales" department after waiting two days. So, after two weeks, my order is incomplete and even if the item I did not receive is shipped, I expect that need-to-end, this transaction will have required at least three weeks for completion.

This review was modified by jjpstx on March 21 2017 07:45:02 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

A replacement part has been requested and will ship within 48 hours. Tracking information will be emailed when available.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future. ”

2017-03-18

Great products! Great prices! But?

"Like the top said. But shipping is longggg........ They sent me someone else's order, then waited days before sending my package out for another dreaded wait..... If I screwed up someone's order, I would have made sure they had there package quickly. They had me fill out forms for them to send me the right package? What the hell is that? They loss a good customer and many more that would have been sent there way!"

This review was modified by das82372 on March 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. According to our records, a replacement product has been sent to you. I hope the new item was acceptable.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you.

THE BOLT IS LIKE GREASED LIGHTNING

"THE BOLT GROUP IS SO EASILY CLEANED WITH WATER, THAT IT'S HAR D TO BELIEVE IT FIRES AMMO."

This review was modified by weaselmaker2040 on March 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-03-18

Looking at the stars and style

"So opticsplanet told me to give it a catchy name. So I did as stupid as it may be. I bought this telescope definitely is not a beginner's telescope but is easy to put together as long as you read the instructions. Batteries do drain quick in it period but it's because it's a motorized system done everything by the controller. Obviously it's going to die. Great product came quickly paid for 2 day shipping got it and 3 days well business days"

This review was modified by Thatguy85b on March 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Optics Planet offers customers quality products at reasonable prices. We will forward on your comments to our manufacturer for future product development opportunities.

2017-03-17

Solid site for pretty good deals, just make sure to check whats on Sale if you want to get the most

"I had ordered my TLR-1S through amazon, but after 5 days the hadn't shipped it yet so me being as impatient as I am, I decided to buy somewhere else. Opticsplanet was pretty quick to ship it out to me, I think it was roughly 3 days, but I had chosen the free 2 day air shipping(ordered on a Sunday or something, but since it was free I'm not complaining) so although the price was a little higher than amazon I saved money with the free shipping. I'll probably use O.P. in the future, but I'll make a wish list and just wait till one of them shows up in there clearance/% off categories.
To be honest I'd probably of ordered somewhere else if it hadn't been for their coupons/promos/etc. I'm really only giving them 5 stars because they don't mess around on their deals, not like theres only 10 items in the 20% category; their was like 2 or 3 pages full of tac. lights on sale. Just add up the total, cause sometimes free shipping on heavy items is worth a $10 price difference.

This review was modified by waffen1848 on March 21 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-03-17

Awesome experience from start to finish!

"I placed an order for an item and Optics Planet notified me that it was out of stock. I called their customer service and cancelled the order. It was a hassle free experience. Customer service did such a great job, I turned around and bought a slightly different model from their site. I received it on time and at a great price!"

This review was modified by shenku on March 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,426 merchant members.