Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10

2016-07-27

Easy, as always!

"I recently ordered a BCM keymod rail. Optics planet was as great as they always have been. I got the rail quickly, and was very pleased with the packaging as well as the rail itself. Thanks Optics Planet!"

2016-07-26

you have to have perfect vision to provide service and products like this.

"The experience of buying quality products from Optics Planet is remarkable. Fast, Accurate, and lots of good info for your selection decision. I will continue to purchase my "toys" from Optics Planet. I almost forgot the prices....Very fair."

Very satisfied

"Very happy and satisfied with my order and the time it took to get my order. I will be using them again"

Great prices & fast shipping

"I bought a crimson trace laser sight from OpticsPlanet.com after doing a detailed Google search. Their price was the best and they shipped quickly. What more can I ask?"

This review was modified by DrBAF on July 26 2016 07:24:43 AM

Incomplete product description

"The product description was incomplete. I bought a tactical flashlight. Although the description listed the various settings, it did not tell you that you have to toggle through all of them to find the one you want. If you want to strobe someone, you'll have to say "Wait a minute while I find that setting. I promise it's going to shock you!" It said "rechargeable" which I took to mean that I could plug it in or place it in a base to recharge. No. It means you have to buy a $10 rechargeable battery (not included not specified) and a $20 charger.
ALSO... there was only one specific product rating (for the brand only, not the product I ordered). I'd like to review the specific product so future buyers will be aware.

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2016-07-25

As always, great experience, best price

"For anything optics related, I always shop around and then search Optics Planet website. If I have a coupon, I calculate the best deal from that and then do a live chat. Those folks generally beat any price, even sales and discounts. Stuff comes fast, shipping is often free. I am a repeat customer."

2016-07-25

Definition of Betterment"

"Continous Improvement, never satisified with status quo. Great job. "

Great Service

"When I was shopping for a new tactical stock system for my Remington 700, Optics Planet had a program where you could call in your order and receive an additional discount. The agent was helpful and very efficient. I got the system I was looking for and at a great price."

silky smooth

"outstanding product---my 300 yd groups improved slightly ---trigger pull much smoother

Always nice doing business with the Pros at Optics Planet

2016-07-24

The Go To for All my Shooting Accessories You name it they have it.

"This last purchase was probably my 12th or 15th. Out of all my purchases the quality of the product was exactly what I expected. I have yet to find a better price for the items I'm looking for. This particular purchase was for a close to mid-range scope for my Ruger SR762 16" barreled 7.62 X 51 mm. I found two different scopes I was interested in. One the Vortex Strike Eagle 1 X 6 X 24mm and has an AR BDC Reticle designed for Remington .223 and Win. 308. But was a little bit more than I wanted to spend. I selected the Chat box to ask about an additional discount for Military and Law Enforcement on the Vortex Scope. The Customer Service Rep (CSR) was very patient and helpful while I was cross referencing information on the scope I was looking at during our chat. She checked into the discount listed for the Vortex because I am Retired USAF and was able to offer an outstanding price on the Vortex Strike Eagle, the better scope of the two I was looking at.

I want to also add that I previously I had bought a Crimson Trace Laser Guard for a XDS that I thought might fit my XD Mod 2 3.3" 45 ACP sub Compact. Well it didn't and I kind of expected I'd have to sell it myself at a loss. But I read the return policy and called Customer Service, I told the CSR the truth which didn't seem to make a difference as long as they received it back in the same condition I received it. It was credited back to my card within two days of it arriving there. Optics Planet also sent me the shipping label to send it back to them at no cost to me. Now to me that's Awesome Customer Service

2016-07-23

Top Notch Customer Service

"Customer Service at OpticsPlanet.Com is top notch. Have never had a single issue with any of the several products I've purchased. Good price and clear communications via telephone and email. Shipping was free and prompt. Will definitely purchase from them again. "

2016-07-22

Full disclosure would have been appreciated!!

"I ordered a rifle scope from Optics Planet...with free 2 day air shiping...What they fail to tell you is it really only Monday thru Friday that they will allow a delivery!!

I ordered on a Wednesday...got the notice that it was shipped on Thursday (which DOES NOT COUNT ).. Ok, so I figured Friday, Saturday...Yahtzee right??...not so...my scheduled delivery day was MONDAY!!!

I called CUST SVC, and a supervisor explained that they will not pay for Sat. Delivery!!!

I told him that if I had been told that their 2 day air is only Mon-Fri, I would have paid extra to get it here, since we left on the hunt on Sunday!!!

Had to cannibalize an optic off of another rifle so I could take a spare of an appropriate caliber!!

Incidentally, the optic arrived while I was gone, and it is as was expected...

This review was modified by Flatsrunner on July 22 2016 09:22:06 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. As you requested 2-Day shipping, delivery is expected to take 2 business days. Please be advised that "time in transit" does not include the day the order is picked up. "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or major Holidays. Shipping methods and transit times can be found at: http://www.opticsplanet.com/free-shipping.html.

2016-07-22

Great deal, no hassle shipping and AWESOME service

"Found a good price for a 5-11 range bag at OP then spoke to a rep and they gave me an even better price. WOW! Item was promptly shipped and was well packaged by their shipping department.

OP is a definitely a place to stop by-look-and-compare when purchasing what you need for your outdoor activities. A great shop for gearheads.

Great selection!

"I have been ordering from OP for a few years now. They are an excellent company. Great selection of items along with great prices."

2016-07-19

AMUSING ITEMS

"Awesome perfect for my outdoor activities and so easy to use "

This review was modified by PARAK6969 on July 19 2016 11:57:09 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.