OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10

What is this?

"I purchased 3 pairs of glasses over a month ago and the company neglected to mention all three were backordered on their site. Only after contacting OpticsPlanet two weeks after the product was supposed to arrive did they admit that they had 'no idea when it was going to arrive'.
After over a month of being miserable without my prescription glasses, I contacted the company for the FOURTH(!!!) time. I was told that they chose to refund my purchase a few days ago without contacting me. The paperwork filed for a reimbursement though my insurance was completed weeks ago, and now I have to spend hours reversing that. Opticsplanet needs to learn how to effectively communicate to their customers and update their website. Absolutely unprofessional.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer. Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order. As the items you had ordered are on backorder, per your request your order was cancelled.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"top notch, got what i wanted easy and quick. Jason in sales was both knowledgable and patient with my thousand questions. product of course speaks for itself as well."

"Everything was great. Went off a recommendation by Nutnfancy and don't regret a thing. Price was great for the quality. I use the GoBox for any type of shooting."

"My first experience with OP was through Amazon, and I have returned on several occasions directly to the the OP website to order more items. The Leapers UTG AR15/M16 Ergonomic Combat Sniper Pistol Grip RB-TPG172B is my second one from OP, and it makes for a very comfortable shooting experience!!!

The Customer Service is of the charts, and that is my primary reason for returning. I had an issue when I made my first purchase, but they took care of it quickly, and thoroughly!!! I will continue to do business with AND recommend OP. Items tend to ship quickly, and if you ever do have an issue, just contact Customer Service with the confidence that all will be resolved!!!

"Purchase went well and updates were emailed. I would buy from again, without hesitation."

"this is the second time I've used their site to purchase items I was searching for. Both times now I have been very pleased with their selection, price, availability, and ease. I am an avid shooter, and have found items for less then anywhere else. I know what I want, and when I want it. I now know where to look to get it. "

"i ordered a set of sig sauer pistol grip via amazon. once i received them i was realized i ordered the wrong ones. i contacted optics planet and they were very helpful in directing me how to send the wrong ones back and order the correct set. i received the proper grip with a few days and have been very happy with my experience with them. "

"Great price great service"

"This was my second purchase from OP and was again completely satisfied. Lightning fast shipping (ordered 2/8 received 2/12). Item arrived as described and advertised. Excellent customer service. I have since ordered from OP again and will be reviewing that purchase as soon as they send me the link. Completely satisfied!!!"

"I purchased a Beretta shotgun case that was on sale. I was looking for a quality case for my Beretta O/U because the OEM hard case locks were broken. I am pleased with the purchase. It fits my 32 inch barrels and the case is well padded. The exterior is a tough corduroy and should hold up well."

"This is 3rd item from O.P. Great service/great product
This scope is a lot of scope for the price. They have all my business

"I've used Optics Planet several times. I have yet to encounter any problem with service, notifications or promptness of delivery. I have never had to call customer support.

Their prices are competitive and they provide more information that most other web sites.

S/E okla.

"I ordered a scope 5 days ago and the only thing OP can say is order pending what exactly does that mean I would like to know where my scope is?"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to learn about the shipping delay during your recent shopping experience. We are sorry for any inconvenience this delay has caused you.

Our records indicate that your order shipped and you were sent an email with tracking information.

We value you as a customer and we hope you will allow us another chance to service you in the future.”

"When I placed my order as a gift for my husband's birthday, the man didn't let me know the item was on back order and wouldn't be here for a over a month, he assured me it would arrive before his birthday. I placed my order a month before his birthday and now that we're just a few days away from his birthday, I find out it is on back order and could be here in "several more weeks." Now that I'm broke from buying an expensive gift that will not arrive on time for his birthday, I have no idea how I will get my husband a gift for his birthday that is in a few days. If when I had called to place the order, if he would've told me it could take up to 2 months before it would arrive, I would not have placed the order! I would have used that chunk of money to buy him something else that he could have actually had on his birthday! I'm extremely frustrated with the terrible quality and experience I have dealt with so far from Optics Planet. I will never order from there again and I'll do my best to warn others from ordering from Optics Planet ever."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recent order. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused due to the backorder.

According to our supplier, we expect your item to be back in stock within 14-23 days. As soon as it is in our warehouse, we will process and ship your item. An email will be sent with confirmation and tracking information. If you wish to cancel this order, please contact us via phone 1-800-504-5897 or email at care@opticsplanet.com.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you. We appreciate your patience while we continue to monitor your order.”

"Placed order using online chat. It was very convenient the sales representative was very helpful. I also received a great deal on the product I was purchasing. "

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.