• OpticsPlanet.co OpticsPlanet.com Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10

What is this?

2015-07-31

"More than I wanted to pay (who doesn't want dirt cheap prices! LOL!) but prices were very competitive with other sources. The "FREE SHIPPING" sold me!
The sales rep I spoke with had NO IDEA what I was ordering, but she asked questions to make sure that I got the products I specified.
This was my second OP purchase...but it WON'T be my last!"

2015-07-31

"Ordered scope and mount on Friday with standard shipping. Received the following Monday with 2nd day USPS. Extremely satisfied with service and quality. Received on Monday then gtot an email that the order was shipping on Thursday. Overall service and item was great.

2015-07-31

"optics place resolved my issue relative to price. address concerns that I had with the process"

Rep reply posted Jul-31-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. We will cover the return shipping when you choose our Free Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

2015-07-30

"Purchased a Simmons 4 power scope, the scope was at the lowest setting for maximum range. The scope was still two feet low at 50 yards, called Optics Planet.. And was directed to Bushnell for service. Once you mount a scope, it's yours no matter what."

Rep reply posted Jul-31-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Our return policy states that all items must be returned with 30 days of receipt in NEW condition (i.e., not used, broken or worn), in the original manufacturer's packaging and with all original contents included, e.g., instruction manuals, accessories, additional components. Also, OpticsPlanet is unable to accept returns or exchanges for: installed goods, e.g., a riflescope mounted and/or assembled onto a weapon. Please see our return policies: http://www.opticsplanet.com/our-policy.html, http://www.opticsplanet.com/return-policy.html#policy_exceptions. Once an item has been mounted/used, all issues regarding product defects are handle by the manufacturer. As you have contacted the manufacturer with regard to the defective item, you should be hearing from them shortly.

2015-07-30

"Everything as advertised, great delivery and service, first time use and I will shop there again."

2015-07-29

"I purchased the Bolle Anaconda. I could not be more pleased. Looks, fit, comfort . . . all that was advertised.
One small complaint is that I wish the case it comes with was a little more sturdy, protective."

2015-07-29

"Very fast processing and delivery of my order. Their service exceeded my expectations. Prices were within line of the average out there. However, I chose them because of the free shipping."

2015-07-28

"Great company to deal with! I've dealt with them for years. I started dealing with them years ago
on eBay. This time I purchased a Hornady bullet puller with some Hornady collets. It sure beats the heck out of pounding the shells to get the bullet out."

2015-07-28

"Top notch service and delivery. I can find the same great products that the local sporting goods store offers in a fraction of the time."

2015-07-27

"I have a Mossberg 300 Win Mag Patriot Rifle that comes with a 3-9-40 Vortex Scope Crossfire ll.
The mounts for the scope are adequate but need to be more sturdy. I found the Burris Xtreme Tactical rings to fit the bill. Problem being finding a picatinny rail to mount them on that gives full adjustability. Mossberg does not have anything so the hunt was on. I found the Leapers UTG 0.5 low profile Full Size Riser Mount was perfect. (MNT-RSO5L) Price was great and as I said the fit is perfect. I installed it on my rifle in just under 30 minutes and at the range found it helped me bring my grouping down by about 50%. (from 1 to 2 inches down to less than 1 inch). The Burris Xtreme Tactical 1 inch ring part number is BR-RR-XTR 1in-420181."

2015-07-27

"I had a good overall experience with my recent order. OP's prices were very competitive, and my scopes and mounts shipped quickly and arrived as scheduled. The only complaint that I have, is that the wrong screws were included with my scope rings. Not sure how that happened, but after a quick call to OP, and I am still waiting for the correct mounting screws. Not sure when they will be showing up, but hopefully sometime soon."

2015-07-25

"I used to call to place an order. Now use website for order entry. I place order and it arrives most of the time sooner than I had anticipated.

I consider OP a non-problem vendor."

2015-07-23

"I seen BlackHawk Single Point Sling Adapter, Black 70SA00BK in a magazine and had to have it and looked on the Web to see who had it and to my suprise Optics Planet had it and way below MSRP or what they thought it should've cost and I ordered it and had it within 2 days of ordering It I had it, great highly recommend Optics Planet to see if they sell it and if it's on sale buy it "

2015-07-22

"I got a great scope for a good price with no bs over shipping or anything. Happy customer. Email notice of shipping tracking number was a little slow in arriving (it was available on the site the day before the email was received)."

2015-07-21

"Excellent as always. Have placed over a dozen orders with them and I'm always happy with the end result. Thanks OpticsPlanet!"

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.