Store Information Store Info
OpticsPlanet.c Coupons
  • Rating 8.42/10 5,378 reviews

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
    OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • OpticsPlanet.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.62/10 5.62/10

All 5,419 Customer Reviews

"Had to return an item, Optics Planet made it easy with their free shipping on returns. Item was exchanged for another one with no hassle what so ever, best online customer service I've ever experienced."

"Burris FastFire III Red Dot Reflex Sight works well, very small, light weight, nice snap-on cover, odd size little battery, controls tiny and difficult to operate even with bare, warm hands. Better then cheap; not as good as expensive. Recommended."

"Always satisfied with OpticsPlanet.com"

"Lowest price on my holster on the web. Free and fast shipping!"

"Claimed my flir camera order was shipped, before finally acknowledging they did not have one in stock and it was a computer glitch. They still show it for sale, although they still do not have it. They requested signed paperwork claiming I did not receive it, knowing it was never sent. They now want me to reship the auxiliary kit to go with the camera back to them at my expense to get a refund.
Mistakes are one thing, outright lying is another

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your recent shopping experience. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused.

Our records indicate that your order has been issued an RMA number for a return. When we receive the item back we will issue a refund to the original form of payment.

Please accept our apologies as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you in the future. We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"Ordered alot of product and enjoy doing business with your company, will also continue. Vary good costumer service, products ships out quickly. Returns are handled promptly."

"Easy ordering, good communication & quick shipping. What more could you ask for in an online business?"

"excellent service and great quality"

"Overall, excellent service. I was kept informed of the status of this item and it was delivered as expected."

"A really nice, attractive holster belt for everyday wear and made to last. Both the materials and workmanship leave nothing to be desired. I ordered mine just a bit larger to compensate for my holster and the fit turned out perfect. Just be sure of the slot size on your holster prior to ordering. The belt is a true 1.75 inches in height. Am very satisfied with my order and service from OpticsPlanet! "

"Excellent service. I ordered the wrong size on the first order and the exchange was simple and quick. Thank you OpticsPlanet!!

"Outstanding service during placement of phone order. Sales rep was knowledgeable and accomodating. "

"Good prices and fast shipping can't ask for anything else."

"Over the past year or so I have ordered a number of products from Optics Planet and have had no issue with anything, including returns. I have ordered both on line and over the phone; I have received great customer service / support from O/P personnel.
O/P is one of the first websights I check when looking for specific items, I will definately purchase from them in the future.

"The battery supplied with this product was very weak. I contacted customer service vie e-mail requesting a replacement battery. The
generic reply came the next day telling me that if I was not satisfied that I could return the product. Why would you go to that expense when shipping a replacement battery would suffice???

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

We offer many different products from multiple manufacturers however; we do not carry replacement parts for these products. You may contact Crimson Trace at www.crimsontrace.com or 1-800-442-2406 for replacement batteries.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”