OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10

What is this?

"Great customer service and lightning fast shipping as it was free 2 day !!! Scope was mounted on rifle and it is dead on AWESOME !!!!"

"Products I ordered arrived on time and were well packaged. They functioned out of the box properly"

"I have made many purchases from OpticsPlanet.com, ranging from an expensive ATN Thor Thermal Night Vision scope to numerous types of products and have never had a problem. The items arrived quickly and well packaged. OpticsPlanet.com is highly recommended and I always check their selection before making an online purchase."

"Optics Planet "OPMOD" house brand is definitely designed and constructed to make a strong name for itself! I was highly impressed with the construction, materials, number of amenities and attention-to-detail that went into this backpack. This is quality one would expect to pay twice its price for! This pack will see a lot of ride time in the back of my side-by-side in the mountains of Colorado. "

"OpticsPlanet is my go-to store for not only glass but gun parts. Service and shipping speeds are top notch and prices are typically under, if not well under, their competitors. The customer service is great."

" This was my second transaction with Optics Planet . Both times I received great customer service , quality products , and fast delivery. All at very good prices .
Great company to do business with !!

"Ordered an Ergo grip for an AR build. Good quality product. Item was shipped out fast but USPS lost my package somewhere in Illinois. I called and spoke to Gary about the problem (ext 252 I believe) he told me to wait a couple more days and see if it shows up. When it didn't show up I called back but he never answered or returned my calls. Thankfully USPS found my package and I received it a week later, but I was a little upset that they never followed up with me. Not sure I will order from them again or not. I like dealing with professionals."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the shipping carrier. Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the delivery status of your order.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Ordered the Hogue AK-47/AK-74, Longer Yugo Version, Forend with OM Rubber gripping from Optics planet and couldn't be happier. The product worked and fit perfect on my Ak 47 N-Pap. The shipping was three days for standard shipping to Illinois. Will definitely use optics planet again. "

"All my purchases and communication with Optics Planet have been easy and enjoyable. The products are first class and the customer service has been excellent. Carry On OP.............."

"I purchased some gear for my ballistic vest. Shipped quickly, good commincation, and the price was right. Thank You OpticsPlanet"

"I've been shopping here for a few years and I usually place my orders at times when they offer a % off, which is fairly common. The shipping is free, customer service is accurate, and the verification emails are quick. Always price items with them before you buy somewhere else."

"I have had an absolute nightmare in dealing with Optics Planet over the past few months. I will try to explain what I have been through as brief as possible. On 11/14 I purchased a Armasight Vulcan nightvision scope from your online store for $3,873.27. About a week and a half passed and I still did not receive the sight so I tracked the order online with the tracking number and it showed to have been delivered by the USPS, and who in their right mind uses the USPS for deliveries, of this value anyway? Well I did not have the item so I called customer service and he asked me to look around my porch a little to make sure that it was not there, so I explained to him that I live on a large lot in the country in a gated community and that I was sure that it was not delivered and that it was not taken from my porch as no one could have seen it. The man on the phone told me that he would have to research the delivery and that would take about ten days and he would then be able to ship me the scope that I paid for. I told him that this was not good enough as I was planning to take my son hunting that weekend and needed that scope. The man then talked me into purchasing another identical scope on 11/24 for $3,931.96 that would be overnighted directly from Armasight and be at my house the following day, and I reluctantly agreed. The cost was more for the second than the first for the cost of the overnight shipping. A few days passed and I still had not received the sight so I called and was apologized to and explained that it was on the way. After a few more days and still no sight I called again and was then explained that they had never shipped the sight because Armasight had none left and they had to make one for my order. They told me that it would be done the next day and told them that I was disputing the charges with my credit card company and was not happy. So where I am at right now, I was told that the inquiry on the first shipment that never came was declined and that I would be responsible for the charge. My credit card company has since informed me that my dispute on the charge was also declined. My question is, if I would have received the first package why the heck would I pay for a second one? To say that I am upset with Optics Planet as a company and all they have put me through would be an understatement. Oh and to top it off I got a call today from someone there that said they have the sight that I wanted in and I could buy it if I wanted to, and this call came before I found out my credit card company denied my dispute. Had I done that I would have again paid for two sights and have to hope that one came, but as it stands I have paid for one and have no sight and that is assuming my credit card company does not turn down the second claim. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear about your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you due to your lost package claim.

OpticsPlanet partners with only the most reliable carriers and apologizes for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. According to our records, you were advised via email that we would stand by the decision of the USPS authorities with regard to your lost package claim.

We understand that this is not the outcome you were hoping for, but unfortunately, we must adhere to our lost package claim policy and abide by the decision of the carrier claim. We truly apologize for the inconvenience and we do hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"As much as I love low prices, I am also paranoid - something has to be wrong with the item?!

Recently found OpticsPlanet in a search for low prices for an item. They were 10% lower than Dicks, Cabela's and any online store.

Product came quick, sealed box, etc. Then I needed binoculars. Hard enough narrowing down to the right pair, but when I did, OpticsPlanet again had the best price. Same as before - product came quick, sealed box, etc. Wish I found them sooner : )

"Customer friendly and professional."

"My order was fast and accurate. On top of them being the cheapest prices I could find on my products, they still accepted all of my coupon codes. Thank you OpticsPlanet.com. You will continue to see me and my family as your loyal customers. "

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.