OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10

What is this?

"Outstanding from A to Z. Love maxpedition, hazard 4 and related gear."

"I can always count on Optics Planet to have what I need at a great price. "

"Easy to navigate, great products, better service. An all around "guys like easy" online shopping experience."

"Great prices. Fast shipping. Product is as described.
Only issue I had, was that I requested to have the item shipped to my physical location, not my p.o.
Not sure why? and was not informed of the change.
No big deal.

"I purchased night sights for my Beretta PX4. I love them! They were at the lowest cost shopping around. I really like Optic Planet for their fast service. The item was installed and functions great!"

"Excellent order process. Found what I needed and had it ordered in just a few minutes. Shipping was great. Had it in less time than I thought."

"I have purchased many products from Optics Planet over the last few years. I always get exactly what I ordered. I always get a better deal when I speak directly to a salesman. My biggest issue is the super deals they have are NEVER for items I prefer."

"I ordered a pair of Sunglasses and processed my payment through PayPal. I never received an email, invoice or shipping status from them. My payment is showing pending in PayPal. I contacted them today (a week later) they provided the order number. So the wait begins. I will update when I receive my sunglasses."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

According to our records, we sent an email letting you know your item was not in stock and the estimated back in stock date was 14-23 days. As the item is on backorder, we can cancel this for you if you wish. We will leave your order as is, unless we hear back from you.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Great merchandise selection with super fast shipping, absolutely the best seller!"

"Ordering is always easy. The website is easy to use with a functional search feature."

"The product I received WWZ night vision scope works excellent for the distance I am shooting with my bow, makes bow 3lbs heavier but very happy with product. Buck wont stump me anymore with his time arrival"

"Item was offered at a good price, with free shipping and no sales tax. Top it off a quick delivery in a well packaged box and you have a winner!"

"thank u. great products fast service"

"Got what I wanted at a good price. Unfortunately shipping is only offered through USPS and my order took 17 days from order to delivery. I would have paid extra for FedEx or UPS or even more from a vender who offered those shipping options. USPS has caused me more problems than I care to share!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

Optics Planet uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois.

According to the USPS website, it appears they misplaced and/or misrouted your package for over a week. A lost package tracer was put out for the package and subsequently canceled when it was located. Customers may request specific carriers; however the carrier selected is at the discretion of Optics Planet and is not guaranteed.

"Thanks for getting my Surefire M600P Fury Scout Weapons Light to me so fast! I was really surprised to find it in my mail box in like 2 days or something. The light fits my M1A Scout with the Archangel stock like it's supposed to be there and it sure puts a BRIGHT light on the subject. I'm very with the light and the great service from OpticsPlanet. W. Maxwell, Indiana."

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.