OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10

What is this?

"I like Optics Planet.

They stock a lot of great stuff.

They ship fast. They have a lot of stuff in stock.

Their website might not be perfect, but it is easy enough to navigate, and find what you want....

I like Optics Planet. I am sure I will shop there again.

"OpticsPlanet is not always the lowest priced website. However, their products are first class as well as their service.
Most items arrive in a normal business week of 5 days.
Packaging and shipping is excellent. All items I have ever ordered from them have arrived in first class condition.
Never have had any returns to OpticsPlanet.

"I have this mounted on a Yugo M70B1 AK47. It is an excellent
Bipod, lightweight, sturdy, easily adjustable, with three different mounting systems included. The full size model works perfectly with the long 30 round magazines which only requires extending the legs 2 1/2 to 3 inches for bench shooting such as zeroing sights. It would probably never be necessary to adjust the legs to the full 11 inches. You can accomplish just about every shooting position imaginable at half of its maximum length. A well made, functional product.

"You'll get better results if you put ALL the required info in the email you send asking me to "Rate Your Shopping Experience". Invoice/order # was there but not date... I had to go and look up my original order. Too much effort. More people will respond if you make filling out the survey as easy as possible.
Just sayin'.

"promp response, fast service and delivery. excellent business atmosphere. will buy again, thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-22-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our store.

According to your comments, it appears you were very pleased with your purchase. However, you selected 1 star. Please let me know if there was a problem with your purchase.

We appreciate honest feedback so we can improve our customer satisfaction. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you.”

"The Bushnell 10x42 HD binoculars will replace a lost pair, the quality of the product and price from OpticsPlanet, made a good deal for me. Also the timely "Free shipping" was a big plus, I'm sure I will be doing business with both firms again in the future."

"By far ($40), the best price on this ~$300 item. I am spoiled by Amazon's "free" 2-day Prime shipping, so by comparison, this was slower than molasses. Priority Mail is cheap, and quick - so there is really no great excuse for slow shipping for a small, light-weight (easily fitting in a fixed-rate padded envelope) item. Other than that, the item and price were right, and questions were handled well (if not a little slowly) by their customer service dept."

"With this most recent order of batteries and past orders for various products OpticsPlanet's service was quick and efficient. I received my product in a timely manner and the price was great. I would highly recommend OpticsPlanet to my friends and family."

"Ordered a set of Metpro Light Tru Dot tridium night sights for my Glock pistol. When package arrived I received only the rear sight. Customer service was promt in correcting this problem. Received front sight in a timely manner. Hope this is only an isolated incodent."

"I purchased the Millett 4-16x50 Tactical Scope with illuminated mil-dot reticle. I ordered it with Millett low rise rings, why ?...because I wasn't thinking about the heavy barrel on my 700. I sent the rings back and exchanged them with the enclosed paperwork that came in the box. It was a quick and effortless process. I was pleasantly surprised by both the quality of the product and the ease of exchange/ customer service. Because of this I have purchased a Leatherwood red dot scope for my Mini 14. I will be purchasing more "glass" for assorted weapons from Optics Planet. Quality products at reasonable prices with excellent customer service equals return purchases and great reviews and references. "

"Rapid processing of orders from this site. The products I've ordered, to date, have all been high quality and perform as intended. I find them to be a highly reliable vendor. "

"Ordered a Troy quad rail for my SIG 556R. Fast delivery and great price. Also ordered some Millett Tactical rings. Mispackaged from Milllett and Lauren in customer service was very helpful. Great company!"

"I appreciate the great selection and prices that Optics Planet provides through their website.

Their shipping is fast and usually free...can't beat it. I will continue to shop with Optics Planet.

"Found the products I was looking for and at a fair price. The shipping took along time but it was free. The first product I ordered did not work, called them and they sent a shipping label and I returned it no problem. Again the shipping took a long time. I would definitely order from them again"

""Its so bad I don't know where to begin. I ordered 4 pieces from Opticsplanet on 8/25/2014. I was thriledl on 8/30/2014 when my order arrived. Well they shipped 3 pieces not 4. There was no information in the box regarding a back order or mentioning anything about being out of stock. There was no email or contact what-so-ever about the 4th item. Well its been 2 weeks. I have called and sent numerous emails but its always the same answer, its coming directly from the vender. Its "being processed" so they REFUSE to cancel the order. Today (9/8) I was told its "being shipped", what does that mean?, is it on its way? Well nobody seems to know. If its been shipped wheres my tracking number? I cannot get a straight answer from anyone. The service is so bad that its really nonexistent. I would urge anyone that asked not to do business with them. I get that people make mistakes but own up to it and try to fix it. No communication, statements that can be interpreted a dozen different ways are not an out. If it has actually been shipped it will arrive 3 weeks after I ordered it. I need it Monday for work. At the writing of this review I still have no idea where my item is? Go to Amazon!""

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-09-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your recent shopping experience. Unfortunately, the majority of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturers’ and extended back order time are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturers’ at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturers’. Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order.

Tracking information for the remaining item was sent to your email address on file. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.