Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10

2016-08-28

Geigerrig

"Searched the web for a bigger Geigerrig pack and Optics Planet had the best prices out there! Saved $50 off retail with free shipping! You can tell how good a store is by the care of their packaging and these guys are top notch in getting the product out protected. Definitely will make this my first option when shopping online!"

This review was modified by cdbgk99 on August 28 2016 08:33:03 AM

2016-08-28

Great Price and Fast Service

"I have recently made 2 orders with Optics Planet and have been very pleased with my experiences. Thanks to James Yeager for the referral! I am building a new wish list and plan on making another order in the near future. "

This review was modified by casey.loftis on August 28 2016 06:53:34 AM

2016-08-27

Upgrade your Stock from Plain Stock

"What can I say.. It Magpul. Great upgrade from the basic stock that came on my AR. This Magpul CTR with the friction locking mechanism makes for a snug fit. No rattling loose fit like the stock Stock. The rubber buttpad is the icing on the cake. "

2016-08-27

Chain reaction pain

"I ordered 4 pair of Crimson Trace Lasergrips. 2 were good and 2 were bad - 1 set had a manufacturing flaw where the threaded metal insert for fastening the 2 halves together was missing; the other was a mismatched pair of halves from different models. Returned for exchange the 2 bad pair - the return part was easy. The turn around response was a little slow, nevertheless they performed. However, since the initial purchases were bought when the units were on sale, I expected the exchange to be at the same price - nope. They charged me the full price, and of course without saying anything. This unexpected charge to my debit account caused an overdraft. It was a pain to get the bank to temporarily reverse the charges while I worked with Optics Planet to get a credit which took all day - I had to claim fraud. Of course, the bank also charged me an overdraft fee, which they finally removed after another long call to explain. Optics Planet did apologize and issue the credit promptly once I finally got to the right person. Total time in the experience - 3.5 weeks and a chain reaction of pain. I won't buy here again in order to avoid the grief"

This review was modified by Dawger on August 27 2016 07:14:28 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Great Service

"I ordered several items, after doing a lot of price searching. Optics Planet beat every other vendor. Received everything ordered intact and on time. Definitely will be using them again."

Best Optics pricing

"Great inventory and Best Optics pricing... great Customer Support... periodic discounts are indeed a bonus! I Have purchased two optics, one rifle spotlight and several optics accessories and mounts from OR... my first "go to" site for anything I need."

Never In Stock

"I love the product selection and use of Amazon Pay. After that, I do not have much good to say. I have ordered a few products from OpticsPlanet and every time I complete the order process and then I get an update that the item is out of stock and will ship in a few weeks. After the first 3 times I was over it and canceled my orders and went to MidwayUSA who has actual up to date information on their products and ships quickly. I am sorry but I do not have time to wait weeks for items to show up when I am in the middle of an AR build or repair.

Update: Though I appreciate the reply from OpticsPlanet it simply says not our problem but please keep doing business with us. This is exactly why I will not do business with them again. Learn how to code your system for accurate data for the consumer (major sites do this). I am not clicking around to figure out if the true seller has these products, it should say this...as a consumer I should not have to look around on your page and clicking more tiles to find if you actually have the products you are advertising to me. Simply legging behind your competition in this area and the shipping process from other reviews. MidwayUSA, ships overtime and sends great updates with actual information so I know what is happening. They have the same offerings as you with 10x the customer service and knowledge.

This review was modified by JDP24 on August 25 2016 08:12:01 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Customers can check product availability by clicking under the add to cart button.

Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items. This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Great Customer Service

"I had a problem with an order through D-Vor.com because of an ad where they advertised one item and sent another item instead. The order was fulfilled through OpticsPlanet.com, when I filed a complaint to D-Vor.com they sent it to OpticsPlanet where I talked to a customer service rep. I was able to send him a copy of the ad and what all was suppose to be included with these items, after verifying the ad the gentleman promptly fixed the problem and within 5 days I had the missing item from that order. Very professional and I will do business with them again. Thank you OpticPlanet.com. "

This review was modified by Mccbam on August 24 2016 10:37:32 AM

Great night sight!

"Bought this Ameriglow nightsight for my S&W Governor. The only thing it needed to make it the perfect HDG.
There's not a specific Tritium sight for the Governor so a call to SW told me I needed the site made for the M&P. There are several heights so get the one that is .230 in height. Works perfectly.
Warning .... if you are not good at changing out sites; knocking out the old and tapping in the new..... get an armorers help to install. They go in tight and if you're not careful and use the right tools you'll scratch or dent your beautiful pistol.

2016-08-24

I ordered, they shipped, it worked.

"What can I say? I ordered a scope and mount for my new rifle, price was good, they shipped, I received on time, no issues with the product. I've followed up with 2 more orders for items I've had difficulty finding anywhere else, and have had the same experience. I will continue to do business with them."

The CLEAR choice

"Awesome optics and professional packing for shipment. This is my second purchase from here and will continue to do business. Excellent company. "

This review was modified by Jussajoker on August 23 2016 09:58:21 AM

screw loose

"can get it to mount with only one screw. emailed back and forth could not get an idea of how to fix.
sent me to another source couldnt find an answer. left with a screw loose

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

Our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they have an answer, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Smooth and Easy

"I had a great experience once again dealing with OpticsPlanet. Had the scope i was looking for at a fantastic price. Shipping was faster than expected. Overall I'm very satisfied with their service and will absolutely use them again."

2016-08-21

Really Great company‼️

"This was not my first purchased with them. Each time everything went good. So I recent purchased a Trijicon acog from them which was supposed to Come with a free pair of Gerber tool.. I received my package as I started to go thought it i notice I was missing the Gerber tool, so I called customer support and ask, they said they would send one out asap.... this company went above and beyond with all my transactions "

This review was modified by Reyrivas on August 21 2016 10:56:33 PM

2016-08-19

Just ahead of the competition.

"Great selection, great shipping, great discounts. I dont know what else to say. Best shop when it comes to gun accessories. "

This review was modified by sneakerskid on August 19 2016 10:03:07 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.