Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.

FIRST TIME FOR USABLE CUPON CODE

"stuff like holsters arent easy to find in a small town like Willcox, left handed ones are harder. I found the exact lined holster for my "5 1-2 colt replica revolver. I'm one happy replica cowboy!"

2017-09-20

Customer service needs much improvement

"As soon as I got the confirmation email from my order, I noticed that one product wasn't what I meant to order. I called and was told I couldn't change it. I could wait for the item to be shipped and return it for an exchange. Smh. Waste of time and money. I'm really not sure why they wouldn't change it. "

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Once orders are placed, processing begins immediately. As many items ship from an offsite warehouse, once an order is approved, it cannot be changed and/or cancelled. Most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you. We hope you give OpticsPlanet another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Shipping and returns.

"I've been dealing with OpticsPlanet for years and will continue to so. Never any problems."

Excellent Customer Service, Great Selection at a Good Price

"Ordered several items, prompt service and shipping. One of the item, G-Sight .380 ACP Training Laser Cartridge - Gen2 w/Laser Training Pro App, Brass, TBS2-380AC was defective. A call to customer service corrected the problem. They immediately issued a Return Merchandise Authorization and free shipping for return of defective unit. They also initiated an order for replacement unit. Received replacement unit and all is well. Would highly recommend to friends and family for great shopping experience and customer support. "

2017-09-20

excellent service, great prices, fast shipping

"I have used OpticsPlant.com for some time now and have numerous purchases from them. Always had great service, great prices and shipping was fast. When I got my item it was exactly as they said it was. I have recommended to family and friends who are looking for anything optics."

2017-09-20

Great products, great price!

"I found exactly what I was looking for, and at a great price!"

Excellent

"Fast shipping and great customer service "

Great source

"I find Optics Planet to be very competive and timely sipping"

A+ Vendor

"Excellent value and very quick shipping. Definitely recommend! A+ vendor"

Excellent!

"Excellent. Products were very good and as expected. Shipping was quick and package was well done. Price was very good and I expect to order in the future."

Love Optics Planet!!! A+++++++++

"I have purchased multiple items from Optics Planet and I have NEVER been disappointed. Their site is easy to navigate, populates deals, discounts, coupons and sales automatically and is extremely efficient. Delivery is always on time.

Great Products & good Sales

"These guys have a wide range of great products and good prices. Delivery is quick and well packaged...and their sales are worth looking for."

I'll be back

"Shipping fast and ordering is easy!"

Doublestar ACE M4 SOCOM Stock Gen 4 Standard

"The shipping was fast and what was ordered was what was sent .... win win. The Doublestar stock is awesome! this is my second stock. they have a minimalist's demeanor while providing a diamond solid product. these stockes are for battle rifles not range toys! ENJOY !!

Very happy

"From searching to delivery I am very happy with my product and happy with opticsplanet"

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.