Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.

Top notch service

"I bought a Sig Romeo 5 Red dot and the service was Top notch and easy. The red dot even arrived early and I am more than pleased with it. I finally understand how how you can shoot effectively with both eyes open. I'm 71 years old and was trained to shoot with one eye open. Now I can shoot with both eyes open which is a real benefit because, I am right handed, Left eye dominant and it works out great. The Sig red dot has opened up a new world with my shooting. Thank You Sig, and Thank You Optics Planet."

This review was modified by RobertByrns on March 29 2017 09:30:02 AM

Sheriff's Review

"Finding what we were looking for was quick and easy, pricing was excellent, and the shipping was unbelievably fast. Thank you for getting the gear we needed for our SAR Team so quickly!"

This review was modified by SheriffMobley on March 29 2017 07:15:02 AM

Great Business

"I continue to shop here because they have good prices, a nice selection, and they always come through like they say."

This review was modified by jessfmerritt on March 29 2017 07:00:10 AM

customer service

"I ordered the wrong laser, they took it back and replaced it with the correct one.
Customer service was very nice.

This review was modified by BillBurt on March 28 2017 01:00:09 PM

Poor Customer Service

"I have been shopping here for quite some time. For my last 4 orders I had selected an expedient shipping method. What occurred after I selected "confirm purchase" on the following screen which shows your order it changed my selection to 5-10 day shipping.
I would then call & request a change to it so that I could get the item in a timely manner, especially since firearms & firearm accessories are apart of my work.
The items wouldn't get processed for almost a following 5-6 days. (Even though all items were in stock)
I would not receive it either for a following number of days. (I always selected 1 or 2 day shipping).
On one of my previous orders this same thing happened again. What was customer services response? "We'll refund you 10% of your purchase". Well weeks have now gone by since then... I am still waiting on my refund.
I am now searching for another company to purchase my items from since it's apparent Optics Planet cannot handle the work at hand. Nor will I be suggesting any customers use them either so they can receive their product in the time frame they choose.

This review was modified by BlanchedAlmondKangaroo-65556 on March 28 2017 12:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

According to our records, a credit for $18/95 was issued on 03/13/17. Please check with your banking institution to confirm this was processed. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Always a pleasure

"Great prices and great packaging everything makes it home in good order thanks again for the great service and low prices. "

This review was modified by Bonddog305@gmail.com on March 28 2017 10:15:01 AM

Bushnell AR optics 4.5-18x40 riflescope w/Dropzone 308 BDC Reticle

"Didn't know what to expect being my first order at OpticsPlanet. I was surprised at how fast I received my order. The scope was well packaged and was exactly as pictured on the site. I'm well pleased with the scope, quickness of shipping and price. Looking forward to doing business again in the future."

This review was modified by JoeMontgomery on March 28 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-03-26

Good inventory, good prices.

"Have purchased here many times. I keep coming back because you are hard to beat. Shipping a little slow and tracking of shipments could be better."

This review was modified by TaupeGrayHornet on March 28 2017 08:45:01 AM

Recommend

"Impressive laser and light combo. Easy to assemble and use. I highly recommend it. It's a must for home defense."

This review was modified by LightTaupeBadger-30721 on March 28 2017 08:15:01 AM

excellent product--long lag time

"took a while to get the scope rings; disappointed about that; price a bit high so don't know if I'll shop with OP again."

This review was modified by WayneReed on March 28 2017 08:15:01 AM

Return customer

"We have ordered numerous items from this website, all being the best prices when compared to other sites. They have a great selection of what I want/need. I will continue to make this site my first go-to when looking for something new that I want/need."

This review was modified by LavenderBlushRay on March 28 2017 08:15:01 AM

Great prices

"Prices on everything I looked for were better than any other website. Shipping was a little slow but overall a great experience and would buy again from them."

This review was modified by CaribbeanGreenWoodpecker-95511 on March 28 2017 08:00:01 AM

Great Service

"Great customer service with a left handed holster and laser. We got it figured out and at a great price."

This review was modified by Snuffy Smith on March 28 2017 07:30:02 AM

Prompt

"Order was processed and shipped quickly and delivered in a few days."

This review was modified by AshGreyTahr on March 28 2017 07:30:02 AM

Consistent level of Performance

"Excellent performance is becoming the norm when dealing with Optics Planet. Well done"

This review was modified by SotiriosKaminis on March 28 2017 07:30:01 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,426 merchant members.