Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

benelli mount

"Item was reasonable and very high quality.not many options wereavailablebutmopticsplanet offered it.Shipping came as promised"

2017-07-18

Great seller and fast delivery

"My only compliant is that there is usually no free shipping to Hawaii. Therefore, I shop at Amazon to get my free shipping. My orders on OpticsPlanet get sent to my son on Oregon and I travel there two and three times a year and bring it home. This does not prevent me from shopping there but I wish I could receive items sooner at no shipping fees. I make quite a few purchases a year and am usually satisfied "

2017-07-17

Best in Optics

"Always extremely satisfied, great products, great website, great service with discounts. I will always shop here first for optics!"

2017-07-16

Great service and great savings

"I have purchase several Nikon Rifle scopes and binoculars, Lyman bore scope, shooting glasses, etc. OpticsPlanet always has the best price and service has been the best."

2017-07-16

Holosun 403c

"Product is as advertised,an excellent cost effective red dot sight. Delivery was spot on in about 4 days - excellent for a non expedited delivery."

2017-07-15

Loved the pant I purchased!

"These pants were everything I had expected and more. Worth every penny. I will definitely be purchasing a 2nd pair soon."

2017-07-15

Waited over 2 months

"The first product I ordered it would ship in 2-12 days. I waited about 20 days before contacting them through email and was told that when the order came in that other people that ordered before me get theirs first. So I checked the time again and it said 7-21 days. 30 days more and nothing. This happened one more time. So after almost 2 1/2 months they finally emailed me saying they couldn't get the product I ordered. They still now have the same product listed for sale on their site. They gave me a 5% off coupon code for my troubles. Well anyone who shops here knows they will give 5% off on any order all the time so they essentially gave me nothing. I ended up ordering another product that was as close to the other as I could find from them. Took 12 days to get to me after it was shipped out which I guess they have no control over. A week after my order shipped they had the new product that I ordered on sale for an extra 15% off. I've used them to order other products in the past and this is the first time anything like this has happened, but it was very frustrating."

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you.

Customer service is our number one priority. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your order. Please contact us at 1-800-504-5897 or via email care@opticsplanet.com and our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.

2017-07-14

So far amazing

"Fast shipping, great over the phone customer service, and military discounts for great items. Love this app and website. "

2017-07-14

Great case

"This thing is perfect for my custom build Grendel AR long range rifle. The Storm latches are superior to the Pelican latches, it has solid foam instead of that crappy pick-apart, it's solid as a rock. The only downside is the weight, which is not a big deal when you consider its all part of giving your gun(s) the best protection on the market. Even though I only have one rifle, and all of its accessories, in it, you could easily put 2 rifles in it with room to spare for optics, mags, lights, hearing protection, etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to store or transport your firearms, and as soon as I finish a custom build for my son, I'll be buying another one. Another great plus is that it's over $200 cheaper than the Pelican 1770, Even though it is a little bigger. I ordered it in the morning and it arrived two days later by noon. Can't ask for better service than that. "

2017-07-13

Arrived on time, had to perform an exchange, and received everything on time!

"I had ordered two items, not knowing the correct sizing. One item fit perfect, second item was not correct size, but opticsplanet.com paid for return shipping, exchanged product for correct size and shipped it back without any hassle and quickly! Very impressed!"

Optics planet

"I have only ordered two items so far from optics planet, I like the discount codes that you offer. The reviews you have for items helps with making a purchase. Shipping time is excellent. I see myself ordering from you guys in the future!!! "

2017-07-13

easy purchase, quick ship, as described.

"I went on line, searched for what I needed, found it easy and cheap! DOES IT GET BETTER? "

2017-07-13

Great Products & Service !!!!!

"I've been ordering from Optics Planet for several years, for work & hunting / shooting. Great prices, great service and fast shipping. I've only had to return / exchange 1 or 2 items over the years, that I can remember, and never had an issue or complaint about the return process or the customer service. I'm very satisfied with the products & prices that I purchased, and will continue to shop & purchase from Optics Planet. "

Slow 2 day shipping

"The item I ordered had free 2-day shipping. It took a week and 2 days. The order was shipped by FEDEX then transferred to the US Postal Service."

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. Occasionally we offer free expedited shipping offers on certain products. An offer code is required at checkout to waive the fee and customers must select 2-Day for the shipping method to participate in this offer. Unfortunately, value shipping was requested and no offer code was supplied.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the web content management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Optics Planet Rocks!

"Good selection, great customer service and fast shipping. Can't go wrong with Optics Planet."

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.