OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10

What is this?

"Item was offered at a good price, with free shipping and no sales tax. Top it off a quick delivery in a well packaged box and you have a winner!"

"thank u. great products fast service"

"Got what I wanted at a good price. Unfortunately shipping is only offered through USPS and my order took 17 days from order to delivery. I would have paid extra for FedEx or UPS or even more from a vender who offered those shipping options. USPS has caused me more problems than I care to share!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Optics Planet uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois.

According to the USPS website, it appears they misplaced and/or misrouted your package for over a week. A lost package tracer was put out for the package and subsequently canceled when it was located. Customers may request specific carriers; however the carrier selected is at the discretion of Optics Planet and is not guaranteed.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Thanks for getting my Surefire M600P Fury Scout Weapons Light to me so fast! I was really surprised to find it in my mail box in like 2 days or something. The light fits my M1A Scout with the Archangel stock like it's supposed to be there and it sure puts a BRIGHT light on the subject. I'm very with the light and the great service from OpticsPlanet. W. Maxwell, Indiana."

"Ordered the same item twice received the wrong item twice. To return the wrong items is more work than what it is worth. I will go somewhere else to spend my money."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your recent shopping experience. Due to an error from our shipping department, the wrong item was sent to you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused.

Our records indicate that you were instructed to complete our return merchandise authorization request (RMA). Please complete the request as soon as possible as we are unable to initiate a return without this. We appreciate your patience while we continue to monitor your claim.

Please accept our apologies as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you in the future. We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"OpticsPlanet.com did a great job with my Sight mark spotting scope. A vary good price and arrived undamaged in a vary fast timeframe"

"After researching and reading customer and product reviews, I ordered from OpticsPlanet.com for the first time. I was so relieved to received exactly what I ordered quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you OpticsPlanet."

"I am very pleased with the service I received from optics planet. I called the site and a very nice and knowledgeable lady helped me obtain the correct product and at a price I could afford.
keep up the good work, I'm sure I'll be back. Thank-you!

"Exactly what I needed and very fast delivery. Thank you"

"Very fast transaction, ordered my scope rings when I was out of town and they beat me home. "

"This is not the first thing I've bought from Optics and the quality was there on every item so far."

"Great customer service and excellent selection of products. Extremely fast shipping and free. Ready to help with any question and provide advice when needed. "

"First the BAD. It took over THREE WEEKS to receive ONE pocket knife, PLUS TWO calls to customer service ( one positive, one not so much). Needless to say i WILL NOT be buying a knife from optics planet again. Once i did get the knife it was just exactly what i wanted/needed. The ad for the knife advertised a one to three day wait, which was fine. Three weeks, not so much."

"Incredibly disappointing service. Ordered sunglasses from them in June 2014. Waited six weeks to get the wrong pair! Their website had duplicative incorrect information! Was told replacements would come within a week, but as of Sep 30, 9 weeks later, NOTHING. Called again to get another fake promise, and NOW was TOLD MAYBE by December!!!! Only saved literally a few dollars going with these guys but missed out on the glasses for the entire summer. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for.

Their cookie cutter response sums it up in a nutshell. They claim to have stuff in stock, but in reality they don't, but take your funds immediately. That's dishonest and deceptive, as well as just basic theft of your money.

OpticsPlanet - If you don't have the stock, and are "relying" on the manufacturer to deliver the product, don't claim you have it in stock!!!!! Or at least say it's backordered, like any other reputable company!!!

Good luck to all who shop here. It won't be me anymore.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. As some of our items ship directly from the manufacturer, availability of in stock items is not immediately known. Unfortunately, extended back order times are expected on popular items.

Since we were unable to estimate when we would receive additional inventory back into our warehouse, we canceled the order per your request. Credit will be issued to the original form of payment shortly. Please allow 3-5 business days for posting to your account.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"I will never buy from these clowns again. I purchased two VTAC padded slings on 4 August and they CHARGED MY CREDIT card for both. After 4 weeks I called them since only one sling arrived. THEY DENIED THAT THEY HAD CHARGED ME FOR THE SECOND SLING. 2 weeks after the call, I got a PAYPAY refund for the charge since they could no longer get the item. However, no credit for the .30 of interest I paid. They are either inept or corrupt."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We completely understand the frustration this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturers’. When we receive an update, it is posted on our website. Our records indicate that at the time your order was placed, we were not aware of the items discontinued status. We later found out from the manufacturer that we would no longer be able to obtain the item; subsequently you were contacted and advised. A credit was issued to the original form of payment.

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.