OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

What is this?

"The laser sight was new in the box, exactly as described. The price was the lowest I'd seen, plus free shipping and an extra 5% off. Online shopping as it should be."

"Great price on the scope very fast shipping all around very satisfied. "

"The product I received was what I ordered and it functioned as advertised."

"Microscope was competitively priced, it was delivered quickly, and the product was better than expected (I liked the included accessories.)"

"I will rate OpticsPlanet 4 stars for the selection and delivery. I will hold back one star only because of all the new HD front sights only the GL101FO front sight did NOT list its dimensions, The sight I received was too high .216 even being stated the sight was designed for G17/19 which should have been .150 or so. "

"I paid $20 less for these Tijicon high night sights than I did at a local dealer. Shipping was free and fast. Optics Planet has great deals and saves you money."

"My order was processed twice within a minute. Refused to stop one order."

"Awesome service with good prices. I'll get more stuff here."

"My first purchase left a very good impression. They had the best available price for the Meprolight sights for my Glock, and shipping was free and fast! "

"Pay close attention to the web site. Because now and then there is amazing deals! Long time customer and will be for life!!!"

"Great customer service! Fast shipping! I will keep shopping here!"

"The Leatherwood Hi-Lux 3/4 in 6x17 Malcolm Scope I purchased arrived fairly fast considering I chose the free shipping. The price was the best on the web and was also helped by the fact that I had a discount code from my last purchase that was included in the package. I find Optics Planet very easy to deal with. Over the years I had a problem with another order and their customer service rep was very helpful in arranging a return. Good people to deal with."

"Seamless transaction. Optics Planet had a great price for the rangefinder I was interested in. They shipped quickly and I have not had any issues with the product."

"I have ordered several items from OpticsPlanet and have had excellent service from al I have spoke with, especially Sue and the manager Toni. I had several items, price matches, and discounts, all were handled professionally and rather fun. I felt comfortable joking with Sue about things in general and it made the ordering pleasant. Shipping was fast enough and as described to me at order time so no surprises there. The products were of good quality and as they are some BDU pants I like for work, they work just fine. Besides other stores have higher fees and seem a little snooty. I will have other ratings posted as soon as the equipment I am having built for the parts I ordered is completed. "

"You guys rock, always have what I am looking for and the fastest shipping. always look for stuff at opticsplanet first."

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.