• OpticsPlanet.co OpticsPlanet.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

What is this?

"Ordered a new scope. It arrived on time, in good shape, was exactly as described. No issues with scope or OpticsPlanet. Will buy from them again."

"The SportLock leather gun case I bought through OpticsPlanet was very high quality -- much more than I expected for the price. Ordered Monday, delivered Friday at no charge. It just doesn't get any better than this! "

"so far I have had very good experience with OP, my orders have been correct and all Items have been in perfect condition, my last order arrived in less than a week and works perfectly, I would recommend OP to everyone. "

"My shopping experience was great. Searched online and found the best price was at Optics Planet. I went to the website to order and found a note saying a special deal may be available for this item.
I used online chat and a representative offered me a lower price and handled all the ordering for me.
My item arrived quickly and it was just as advertised.

"Optic Planet gave me a good price on Safariland Gun case the gun case is nice I give it a 3 if it had straps to hold your weapons from sliding around inside the case I would have given case a 5 my explorer case that I purchased earlier this year came with same lay out but has straps and is same quality with enterior straps to hold weapons snug, cant believe Safariland forgot hold down straps."

GunLeather's Avatar

New England

"I made use of the chat feature that Optics Planet makes available to us. The gentleman that helped me had impeccable knowledge of holsters and the firearms that are used in them.
I had chosen another holster but he showed me an alternative that was not only better for my uses but it was less expensive! I ended up buying a Blackhawk CQC SERPA holster w/beltloop & paddle for my Beretta 92FS with a Burris III mounted in place of the rear sight on the firearm.
I received it about 3-4 days after placing the order. I couldn't be happier with the salesman and customer treatment.

"I ordered the Crimson Trace laser grip for my new 1911 Para 45 and love it. Thank you guys for the grips i ordered, as it also made my new carry gun look a lot nicer. "

"The Leaper UTG Super Duty Tac Op QD Bipod is a great product. Fits my MVP LR just right."

"Like always a pleasure to do business with. Products were as describe, arrived earlier than anticipated. Always willing to do business with."

"I would give OP a Rating of ONE Star out of Five for my experience. The Alps Velocity Qiueen Air maBed arrived with the wrong Air Pump enclosed. I Emailed OP twice and telephoned once to tell them what occurred. All I ever received was an auto "we got your note" email. That's it. I never heard from them."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Customer service is our number one priority. You are an important customer and we value your opinion.

According to our records, we contacted the manufacturer and they were shipping the missing items directly to your address on file. Please let us know if you do not receive them.

Our customer experience team looks for ways we can improve processes and customer satisfaction. One of these ways is to incorporate customer suggestions to ensure a satisfactory result when visiting our website. We have forwarded your review to the customer experience management staff for future training opportunities.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Optics planet has great service,prices their competitors can't or won't touch,and the items always come as described. No complaints from me I used to shop exclusively with LA Police gear but lately Optics Planet has been giving the better deals on the quality gear. Thanks again and keep up the good work Optics Planet team!"

"Purchased a pair of Serengeti Dante sunglasses and received exactly what was ordered in a timely manner. The price was great and free shipping too. Have purchased from Optics planet before and will continue to do so in the future. "

"Received the items I ordered from OpticsPlanet within the time frame. The Free Value Shipping was great. Would recommend OpticsPlanet to friends and would use again."

"good price- fast shipping -A+++++ seller"

"I have always had very positive experiences with ordering from Optics Planet. Products have always been as advertised, phone or chat support has been available when needed, and their prices are good. I have made multiple purchases over the last 3-4 years with no complaints. "

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.