Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

2016-09-27

Scope mounts

"I ordered the scope mounts and they said they were in stock so I ordered - Then a few days later they sent me an email and said they were on backorder it took a week longer to get them I was very unhappy "

This review was modified by EddieDales on September 27 2016 09:17:53 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer. Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.

2016-09-27

Thanks for helping this 76 year old with sound advice.

"I have been out of shooting for about 15 years, poor eyesight, then discovered red dots. I posted a question on OP's forum....no answers until Armando R sent a beautifully worded . concisely response As a result I ordered a Holosun from Optics Planet. It arrived early, well packed, much better that Amazon does, and I been using it ever sense. This old man is shooting again ! Terrific people to buy from. Not a flaw in the transaction. Armando even included useful links. I still work full time in a high stress job, Seeing targets, shooting, building my personal pistol, etc provides great fun b and relief. I remembered that you had this forum and a great product line so many thanks to all of you at Optics Planet but especially Armando. Thank you , too, for this opportunity to respond. I also wanted to buy from a reputable company in case I had a product malfunction. Holoson would know OI had gone through an experienced retailer

So 100% for Optics Planet !.

2016-09-26

Could have been better

"Used the code for 2 day shipping. When the order was place it gave an arrival date in 3 days, since it was Sunday it was understandable. Once the order shipped the date changed to 6 days then arrived in 8. I called a questioned what happened and was told the code was not used. They did give me 5% refund. Didn't help that I ordered this optic to take on a shooting trip and now it wasn't arriving as planned. Doubtful I will do business with them again. "

This review was modified by Cqqker on September 26 2016 01:18:04 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. Occasionally we offer free expedited shipping offers on certain products. An offer code is required at checkout to waive the fee and customers must select 2-Day for the shipping method to participate in this offer. Unfortunately, value shipping was requested and no offer code was supplied.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the web content management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2016-09-26

Streamlight TLR-2HL G

"Excellent addition to my Glock 31. Optics Planet made it happen affordably and quickly. Very happy. Thank you."

This review was modified by 1DesignGuy on September 26 2016 09:42:04 AM

2016-09-25

Great site for law enforcement officers...

"As a law enforcement officer that buys a lot of gear and specific items , optics planet provides a site for most all my needs! OP not only has a large selection but almost always exactly what I need in color , style and size. Law enforcement sometimes get discounted pricing straight from manufacture , but usually is on back order or bit of hassle and takes some time to ship out. OP prices are right there with them even with the discount and OP ships out fast and and returns are NEVER a problem if even I just did not like something! OP is my go to site always first and we always start our new guys of with information on where to shop for gear and optics planet is always on top of the list. Optics planet will be my site for all my gear on and off duty for many years to come! Great job guys and thanks for helping LEO's staying safe and in quality gear!! Proud Pittsburgh,Pa Police officer"

This review was modified by Nablo.c on September 26 2016 11:44:10 AM

2016-09-24

Best online store for great deals on optics and more.....

"I was very happy with the prices, the salesperson (Sue) was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I got a good price, far below retail, and had my scope delivered in 3 days, wow."

2016-09-23

Excellent Customer Service!!!

"The Customer service department was very good giving me the best price available!!! Better than advertised!
Thank you Optics planet!!!

This review was modified by jpw5050 on September 23 2016 08:22:06 AM

2016-09-22

Good Stuff but whyyyyyyy does standard shipping have to be a punishment

"They come through on product selection! and pricing (most of the time)
But, if your not a millionaire and you choose standard shipping expect to receive your purchase in a week. I'm talking the lower 48 and in a crossroads big city where shipments usually arrive in 3-4 days from everywhere else.
Kinda feels like I'm getting punished.
Otherwise, these guys are great!!!
As long as I'm not in a hurry, this is where I buy all my optics!!!

Price match

"Excellent scope. Did a price match after I ordered scope."

2016-09-22

Great company with competitive pricing

"Items are packaged securely and arrived in a couple days. Great experience."

This review was modified by Germanengineer on September 22 2016 06:48:57 AM

2016-09-21

Great Service !

"I called to inquire about a few scopes for my AR rifle. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the scopes in which I was interested. After a brief discussion about most I bought the Leupold...."

2016-09-21

BEST PRICE !!!!!!!

"Excellent on price and service and very quick on shipping would highly recommend using these guys!!!!!"

This review was modified by Bullbuter on September 21 2016 07:01:40 AM

OP Delivers Great Customer Service

"I purchase a lot of firearm related products online and the customer service at OpticsPlanet is right at the top of all suppliers. Add the competitive prices, timely delivery and broad range of choices I'll continue checking out OP before other sites. Thank you. "

Value Quickly

"Searched for a 20 gage Mossberg choke, OpticsPlanet had one at the best price and the next full day I had just what I ordered. I have ordered from them several times and learned to that from them . Thumbs up ! "

Hats Off to these folks

"Very smooth and pleasant experience. They had the lowest price anywhere on the spotting scope I had been researching. The order shipped out when they indicated it would, and the free shipping got it to me quickly. The scope came nicely double boxed and padded, so it arrived in great shape. I'll order here again. Thanks. "

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.