OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

What is this?

"Sights arrived 2 days sooner then stated in very good condition. Customer service was excellent in handling my request because of problems I was having with the web page. Will have no problem buying from them again."

"Optics planet has always had current new gear, their stock is always up to date, and spot on.
I was glad that when they offer their many deals, it includes also the high demand stuff, not just a few things. I always choose to buy here when comparing to others, between quick shipping, and up to date inventory, I am greatly satisfied with optics planet!

"Did some internet searching for a Vortex Long range scope. Optics Planet matched the best price I could find on the web. They had an 800 number to call for a better deal. Man am I glad I called. Their on the deal beat everyone hands down. Shipping was free and I got my dream scope in less than a week. Kudos to Optics Planet. Will definitely be shopping with them in the future."

"Ordered Bianchi Model Holster for Ruger LCR. It is a comfortable fit and holds the revolver great. I am left handed so holsters are sometimes difficult to find. "

"First of all, it was quick and easy. We ordered the product and got it within a week. We also think we got a very good deal on the product too. Haven't use the product yet, so don't know how it's going to turn out. Hopefully it's good. As far as dealing or ordering through Opticsplanet.com, we have no problem, we love it. Everyday we look through their website thinking what we're going to order next. We look forward to ordering more from them in the future. We also told friends, cousins and co-workers about this website. Now, let's go through the bad part of this. First of all, this has nothing to do with Opticsplanet.com. We just didn't like the way the product was delivered to our place. We were expecting the product to be here on December 10, 2014 according to the tracking numbers. We waited all day and no mail. My husband went to work and got home around 10:50 pm. at night and see the product left on the front door. We live in an apartment complex where people pass through your house all day. Anybody could have pick it up. We lived in a drug infested area, gang violence and high crime rate. We have the highest crime rate in the nation (zip code-95207). In our opinion whoever delivered the product should have left us a note telling us, they stop by and took the product back to their office so we could go back and pick it up especially around this time of the year(Christmas). We think the delivery was made by the Post Office not UPS or Fed Ex. We hope that in the future, all Post Office, UPS and FedEx will change the way they delivered packages. Never leave or dropped off packages on people's front doors. Anybody can picked it up.. Again, this is the Post Office error not Opticsplanet.com."

"Optics Planet is my go-to for optics and flashlights. They always have the best price. They have excellent customer service, and in my experience excellent shipping prices. I would recommend this site to any one seeking any of the above genre items."

"the worst customer service ever. no help. they say items in stock but are not, they take over 5 days to fill an order.

they had a promotion for free 3 day shipping, my order was placed 5 days ago, and still didn't ship.

I asked since they didn't ship it yet if i could get their promotion of free 3 day shipping on orders over $50. my order was over $100.

felix said no.

i asked if i cancel my current order and order it the same, with the coupon code "intime" for free 3 days, he said yes.

so i have to cancel and reorder for something they have in stock because they didn't ship it for 5 days.

I HATE THIS BULLSHIT!

F*CK YOU OPTICHSHITF*CK

AND FELIX YOU POS

no help at all, purchased over $200 in items, terrible customer service.

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER AGAIN

MY ENTIRE COMPANY AND BATTALION WILL KNOW TO NEVER USE YOU GUYS!

USARMY NOT APPROVED!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Once orders are placed, processing begins immediately. As many items ship from an offsite warehouse, once an order is approved, it cannot be changed and/or cancelled for any reason. Most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you. We hope you give OpticsPlanet another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Ordered a Crimson Trace LG-412 for my Ruger LC9s. Everything went very smoothly. Even during the Christmas rush, my order was sent to me in a very timely manner. Great folks to do business with. Merry Christmas!"

"great purchasing experience! items come in as fast as humanly possible. customer service comms are wired tight. items are top quality and packaged perfectly. I got the proper acu battle jacket for the lowest price I've seen anywhere online. size3x long for 34 bucks. what's not to like?"

"Even with the choke tube removed the compartment for the 34" barrel was tight... Still for less than half the cost of a takedown hard sided airline approved travel case (that I did not need or want).... I have an excellent gun case that provides awesome protection"

"I have always been satisfied with the service provided by OpticsPlanet.com; the shipments arrived in a timely manner and were well packed. I have had direct contact several times with item questions and have on a number of occasions had the rep make price reductions. The representatives have always (as in 100% of the times) been helpful, respectful, and friendly. They will continue to have my patronage.

"Good price on a great scope that was offered with free shipping. I ordered it on a weekend and paid extra to get it by Friday. It was not shipped until Wednesday so I did not receive it until the following Monday. While it was the week after Black Friday I still would have liked to have had my scope arive on time.
Edit: Optics Planet responded quickly to my review. Thank you. I have edited my rating based on their response. I live in Florida and UPS and FedEx take three days ground which is why I expected it Friday if there was a one to two day period in which items are shipped.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. As you requested Standard Shipping, delivery is expected to take 3-5 business days. Please be advised that "time in transit" does not include the day the order is picked up. "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or major Holidays. Shipping methods and transit times can be found at: http://www.opticsplanet.com/free-shipping.html.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Ordered a relatively rare Leatherwood M1000 scope. Not only did OP have it in stock but the price was lower than the (very) few others who sold it. Shipping was reasonable and very fast. Arrived in OEM packaging, inside another box with additional packaging. Very happy with the care they applied to my glass.

No personal experience with their cust service (fortunately) but I see that they respond to unhappy customers and appear to make efforts to rectify complaint, monetarily as well as verbally. No complaints from this new customer!

"I haven't received any products yet. Ordered 11-29. They are nice on the phone but my order has been lost. I'm out $250 so far. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

As your package was shipped via UPS, our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain the whereabouts of your shipment, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!”

"FAST shipping AND EXCELLANT price. Never had a problem and they came through with the best price that I could find.
I ordered it on Sat Nov. 29 and received it Tuesday Dec 3.

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.