OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

What is this?

"Tried ordering from Amazon. They sent me the wrong holster and the vendor insisted it was the right one. Returned it. Ordered from OpticsPlanet and got exactly what I wanted."

"I ordered a pair of Nikon Monarch 3 10x42 Binoculars on November 16, 2014. I paid the extra money for Expedited Shipping (3 Business Days) and today, which is the 19th, i have yet to receive any information on the whereabouts of my package. The Optics Planet website indicates that my package was shipped via FedEx on Monday the 17th. If i follow the Tracking Order to the FedEx website it says that a label has been made for my package but they have yet to receive the actual package. I have been on the phone with Customer Service Reps for approximately 4 hours the last 3 days ( FedEx and Optics Planet) trying to figure everything out. I needed those Binoculars for an Elk hunting trip i will be taking this weekend and that is why i paid for the Expedited Shipping.
I talked to a supervisor at Optics Planet and he was vey polite about the whole ordeal and offered to pay half of my shipping costs but that still does not mean i will have my binoculars by this weekend.
Overall i would say that optics planet may have the best prices sometimes but if you are in need of getting a product within a certain time frame not to bother with them and spend your money elsewhere.
I will update as soon as i receive the product. The gentleman ensured me i will have my package on friday the 21st. We will see. Only time will tell

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. As you requested Expedited Shipping, delivery is expected to take 3 business days. Please be advised that "time in transit" does not include the day the order is picked up. "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or major Holidays. Shipping methods and transit times can be found at: http://www.opticsplanet.com/free-shipping.html.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Exactly as advertised. No issues whatsoever."

"I got a sale price on a scope that I had been looking at for almost 2 years. Cost a lot, but I got a lot. Very happy. Quick shipping and boxed very well. Thank You."

"Very satisfied with service and products offered ,seems thought after i order something two or three days later it goes on sale."

"Ordered a saddle mount for my shotgun. Price was right and product fit as specified. I'll order again from them for sure!"

"Bought the CrimsonTrace Laser for my Ruger LC9. They were the best price I could find anywhere. Packaging came fast and was in perfect shape. Will buy from this company again.

"Have ordered two rifle scopes and the 25x75x75 spotting scope and they are the clearest scopes i've ever used.. Great products and great company to do business with.. Fast shipping .thanks.."

"I have purchased several items from Optics Planet, and will continue to shop here in the future. Best prices, Best customer service, and the free shipping really seals the deal. I have saved hundreds of dollars, and have quality products to show for it. Thank you, Optics Planet"

"Fast shipping and packaged well. Best selection out there. Always a great place for optics and tactical gear.""

"I've ordered a few items from OpticsPlanet, and been happy with both the shipping and items ordered. Good customer service as well!"

Louisiana

"I placed my order for the Burris 420556 Rimfire Signature Rings and the B-Square 3/8" Rimfire to Weaver Adapters on 10/27/14. The two items shipped separately and I rec'd the Burris Rings on 10/31/14 and the B-Square Adapters on 11/3/14. IMHO, the items shipped very quickly, were securely packaged, and arrived fully intact. OpticsPlanet has excellent prices, orders have all been 100% accurate, and the items arrive in a timely manner. Can't ask for any more."

"I enjoyed the buying experience that Optics Planet provided. Their site had accurate inventory details and the item shipped the next day and was received just as ordered. I will shop with them again."

"We ordered binoculars but was not exactly what we wanted so we returned them and ordered a different kind. Optics Planet was wonderful through the whole process."

"Excellent quick service. They have the products in stock no waiting and was shipped quickly we received within two days of ordering. Can't beat that. "

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.