Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

Perfect fit!

"GunVault Microvault Portable Pistol Safe Keypad Entry MV500-STD. This is just perfect for what I need. I bought 2 of these gun safes, one for home and one for on the go. Their size makes them ideal for safe handling/storage in and away from the home. Optics Planet made them impossible to pass up by offering an almost 50% off deal. Couldn't be happier! Thanks OP."

This review was modified by Ninker on December 05 2016 01:04:39 PM

5 star products, 2 star shipping

"I have bought and used OP products on numerous occasions. The last two orders have been a disaster in shipping. I will have to call in my orders to determine what form of shipping will be used. I won't let them use FedEx smartpost for my orders again. It should be called "delayed post." OP's been a great seller, but this form of shipping is terrible. OP has always been good in the past but these last two orders don't meet with there standards."

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. Dvor’s Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. Dvor also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@Dvor.com and we will be happy to assist you!

2016-12-05

That'll do, Optics Planet, that'll do.

" I ordered a Vortex Spitfire 3X optic, and I could not be more satisfied. The optic arrived quickly and well packaged, and I found no way to beat the price on black Friday, cyber Monday, gee-whiz- the-savings-keep-getting-better-Tuesday, check back every day for other things you really don't need or want Wednesday, or any other day of the week. Their advice was knowledgeable, the staff was friendly, and the "let us try to beat the price" feature of my credit card could not come up with anything better. This is not the first time I have ordered from Optics Planet. If I need something in the future, I will order it from them. If they don't have it, I'll just have to keep looking."

This review was modified by Tranter on December 05 2016 09:55:49 AM

2016-12-04

Opticsplanet.com is 100% with Customer Care!!

"I ordered a scope, which, after tracking showed arrival, had not shown up. I called OpticsPlanet after a week had passed since tracking had shown arrival, and they opened a claim for me.
Within one week replacement scope arrived!!

Interesting fact: When this occurred, I was in the process of moving. The tracking of the second scope showed arrival at my new place and THERE WAS NO PACKAGE AGAIN!!!!
Even with a "signature required" and a signature retrieved, it didn't help me find it.
FEDEX seems to be questionable.
After 20 minutes of door knocking, I found my package...
FEDEX had delivered it at the wrong address.

I commend OpticsPlanet for a very fast, and customer-contientious action.
My loyalty will stand with OpticsPlanet!

This review was modified by Shepsh on December 04 2016 04:23:55 AM

2016-12-02

Wait for the right price

"Optics planet is a good place to buy optics, but you have to wait for their sales. In addition to their sales, they also run special pricing for some of their products that run for a limited time. I got a Sig tango 6 3-18x scope for a unbelievably good price, but now the price is back up what it is at other sites. If you know what you want, and are patient enough to wait for the right price. Then this is the place for you to buy optics."

Like Optics Planet But

"Seems slow getting product out for shipping but acceptable."

This review was modified by Bullseyenow on December 01 2016 10:24:30 PM

These guys are AAA+

"I have made several orders with Optics Planet over the last 4 months and even sent one back for a return cause I wanted a different color. I live across the country from them in Lynnwood, WA. The orders always come fast and they have great customer service when you call them. Would recommend this site to anyone including family!"

2016-12-01

Great Service and Prices!

"I have purchased a number of articles from OpticsPlanet.com. Their service and products have been top of the line. Will continue to buy from Optics Planet. Extremely satisfied."

This review was modified by jbskyking on December 01 2016 12:27:31 PM

2016-12-01

Eotech OPMOD EXPS2-0 Holographic Sight- It doesn't get any better than this.

"What a perfect addition to any rifle set-up. I put this on my AR-15 and am very impressed with how easy it was to sight in, due to the adjustments located just right of the sight. I really like the size of the window in which I can shoot with both eyes open and the availability to adjust the brightness various degrees is a great benefit. This is a solid sight and so far I am beyond happy with it. Added bonus getting the Optics Planet addition which gives you a longer warranty. Great job, Eotech."

This review was modified by Swarm123 on December 01 2016 09:53:00 AM

Painless and fast

"looking for a sight for son new AR, they had it and offered a discount after I had put it in my cart. Nice bonus, shipped fast and can't wait to see his eyes on Christmas"

2016-11-30

First time, and will use again.

"Bought a handguard for my 300 Blackout barrel, called to ask if it came with some particulars, and had no problem contacting them. I was in line, so they offered me a call back as soon as a person was available. And true to their word, they called back. The guy that I spoke with, didn't have the answers to my question, but put me on hold, contacted the department that did, and was back with the answer to satisfy my question. My experience with them was great, and hope that any future business will go just as smoothly as the first transaction."

This review was modified by basqueman9778 on November 30 2016 12:10:17 PM

2016-11-30

Best optics buys on the internet

"I use a variety of optics over the course of a year and even though I always do due dilligence searching for the best deals almost always I wind up buying from Optics Planet. The combination of price, customer service and free shipping is a hard combination to beat. My last buy of a Vortex StrikeFire red dot is a good case in point. My old eyes have a hard time using most red dots on an AK style weapon, especially in bright sunlight. This StrikeFire red dot makes this type of shooting enjoyable again."

Beyond what i expected!

"Did not expect the quality of service i recieved from planet optics. Not to mention the suprise of the final product when i received my order. Without a doubt i would recommend them to family and friends. Oh wait i already have multiple times. "

Great product

"Product was as advertised and at a great price. shipping was quick! Thank you!!"

Great Buy on Leupold Scope

"Great sales price on Leupold Mark 6 scope, shipping took a little longer than expected with a USPS hiccup but finally received my scope in good order.

Thank you Optics Planet for a great price on an awesome scope!

This review was modified by dstroyer71 on November 30 2016 02:03:54 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.