OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

What is this?

"Great service. Easy order format and very fast delivery. Would recommend this merchant to all that appreciate fast efficient service."

"Optics Planet Sucks. Watch out for items like the Rite-in-the -Rain binder package that I purchased that was supposed to come with range cards and a few other things as listed in on their site. It showed up without some of the things bulletin pointed on the listing page. When I contacted customer service I was told that the supplier made a change, but Optics Planet will not stand behind what THEIR website said THEY sold me."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Our web development team ensure our merchandise and descriptions explain to our customers exactly what they should expect when ordering a product from Optics Planet. We have forwarded your review to the website management staff for future training opportunities.

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. We will cover the return shipping when you choose our Free Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"My order turned out not to be a cut and dry order/receive order, but the customer service was execellent and the process i needed to go through was very easy and smooth. i was very appreciative of the help i got and how my sitituation was handled."

"Everything was in stock and shipping was fast. Will definitly be looking here in the future."

"Item ordered was advertised as includes picatinny rail adapter. I did not receive this adapter. I submitted an inquiry about this issue and have not as yet received a response from Optics planet. It has been over 10 days since my inquiry. I was promised a two day response time. Would you consider this good customer service?"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

Our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. They have contacted the manufacturer about shipping the missing item directly to you. As soon as they receive an answer, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!”

"Received order sooner than expected. Well packed. I like buying with them."

"I recently purchased a rimfire rifle scope 22 Mag 3-9x32 with adjustable objective made by Simmons. I had spent several days searching for a scope to mount on an old Remington 22 that I had restored to new condition and I found it at Optics Plantet. If you want a quality scope for a very fair price then this is the way to go. In fact, the deal was so good that I ordered a second scope to give to my son for his birthday five months from now."

"Awesome vendor, on time, as described, as promised..."

"Leapers UTG PRO Model 4/15 Rifle 15in. Super Slim Free Float Handguard, MTU019SS. I received this handguard after ordering the drop in version by accident. Both transactions went smoothly. The return was esspecially hassle free. The Super Slim Free Float tube is well designed, light and inexpensive. I cut down and contoured the fixed front sight on my wife's AR. I now have the benefit of a pinned gas block and a full length free float tube."

"Great pricing and timely delivery"

"Great service and products; user friendly website; would recommend to all my friends."

"Between horrible customer service and Fedex breaking my purchase would not ever buy from again, supervisors would not even return a call."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

As your package was shipped via FedEx, our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain the whereabouts of your shipment, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!”

"I ordered a Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder Patriot Pack Laser Rangefinder. I did not receive the Patriot Pack package. I just received the Bushnell V3 rangefinder and the standard case. Shipping was also longer than expected.."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s FREE Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. OpticsPlanet also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

Our Quality Assurance Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your wrong product claim. As soon as they ascertain where the error occurred, they will contact you with further information. Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

"Utilized the chat function and I was able to get an even better price than the advertised sale price. They did not have the exact model in stock, and were able to give me a more ezpensive model at the same price. Combined with no tax and free shipping, I feel I saved a lot."

"Best scope Leupold makes. I love this VX-6 2-12 42mm. Works great on my Sako 243. My old eyes never shot so well."

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.