Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

What is this?

2016-05-28

"Perfect Match"

"Your MeproLight, ML 10222 RS, rear sight is a perfect match with a Trijicon HD flor. orange front site (for G30). The Trijicon front sight is several thousandths narrower than the Mepro and just the right heighth and width. Match made in heaven!
Thanks for fast courteous service as always!

2016-05-28

MY FUN STUFF

"THE BAD PART OF THIS ALL WAS IF I WANTED TO USE FREE RETURN FROM FEDEX I HAD TO DRIVE 52 MILES SO I SENT IT IN THE US POST OFFICE FOR LESS THEN 4 DOLLARS EVERYTHING ELSE WENT WELL AND I RECEIVED MY IN STORE CREDIT

This review was modified by ZUBBER on May 28 2016 08:46:12 AM

2016-05-27

Customer Service Is The Best

"I had a problem with the first Celestron telescope I received (packaging was in very poor condition), and decided to take advantage of the problem by using the discount program that became available the day after I placed my order. I called OpticsPlanet and their rep arranged for the return, arranged a refund, and placed a new order for a more costly model at the new discounted price.

The shipping and return/refund experience was not good, but that was more than offset by the great Customer Service people.

This review was modified by John-D. on May 27 2016 09:33:36 AM

2016-05-26

Outstanding Service

"Products ordered fit perfect, arrived much faster than expected. I will be back"

This review was modified by rwwoods on May 26 2016 06:49:20 AM

Not happy

"Love the item BUT you advertised and are still advertising a FREE DVR but you made me pay for it. I think that is wrong and you should honor what your website says!"

Rep reply posted May-26-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

After reviewing your orders, and the total cost of the kit purchased, an additional credit of $120.35 will be issued to reflect the original price in your order. The credit should reflect on the original form of payment shortly.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Excellent service

"My order was back ordered and it took a little longer than expected. Had to do an RMA for the one scope but that was fast, easy and didn't cost anything. All in all, OpticsPlanet was awesome."

2016-05-25

OPTICSPLANET IS BY FAR THE BEST!!!!

"AWESOME SERVICE GUYS!!! I LOVE MY TRIJICON SIGHTS!!!"

2016-05-23

Best trigger out there

"I don't know what else I can say that already been said...Major improvement over the stock military trigger. Accuracy improved and easy install."

2016-05-23

Laser

"Got a great price and customer service was extremely helpful when the website wouldn't cooperate. Great company to do business with. "

This review was modified by JackPyl on May 23 2016 03:12:16 AM

2016-05-21

products good but...

"Ive ordered from opticsplanet once before and got a great scope at a great price. this time around I purchased a gun case, scope rings, and hearing protection. the hearing pro came in a small envelope. which is fine. the gun case came in a large box. which is fine. but what is not fine is my scope rings were supposed to be in the big box with the gun case according to the packaging slip. but no scope rings were there. Called customer service and they were niceand to me that this kind of stuff happens pretty often and said i should wait 24 to 48 hours (this is on a monday) for them to investigate with logistics. ok. so i call on wednesday to check. they tell me to wait. call friday. they tell me to continue waiting. i am not able to go sight in my scope without my scope rings!! so here i am writing this review. i will continue to call everyday until they offer some kind of solutions for my rings, or heck even a refund. "

This review was modified by SpencerMinor on May 21 2016 12:41:34 PM
Rep reply posted May-23-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.

Our Logistics Department is conducting an inquiry with regard to your order. As soon as they ascertain where the error occurred, they will contact you with further information.

Rest assured that we are diligently working on a resolution to your claim.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

2016-05-21

Burris Z 1" rings were a pain to install

"The Buriss Z rifle rings were not adequately described and the picture did not show that there were plastic inserts that must be used to hold the scope in place. I wanted a pair of good quality rings meant to be installed on a properly drilled and tapped rifle. These rings are meant to be used on a rifle not properly drilled and tapped for a scope. The plastic inserts make it difficult to properly align the vertical axis of the scope and position the eye relief. I also don't expect the plastic to hold up for 30 years without cracking. Big disappointment ."

Rep reply posted May-23-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Great optic!!!

"This optic is outstanding. First price point, next overall quality. This optic has great glass and an impressive reticle. You won't be disappointed with this scope. Stop shopping around and procrastinating. Go get your card and get too it!!! Optic planet is an excellent place too buy. Fast shipping with tracking and is almost always free. "

This review was modified by GilVara on May 20 2016 01:52:00 PM

2016-05-20

Great customer service and price.

"I talked with Felix via the chat option online. He was able to guide me to the correct piece of equipment for my glock and since it was a present helped with the quick shipping. Price was good too. They beat the advertised price and were cheaper than anywhere else I looked. This was the second time using them with the first being a trijicon ACOG. Happy with both times I have used these guys and Felix was spot on in his help."

This review was modified by satisfied-customer1 on May 20 2016 10:27:17 AM

Read the fine print

"So I bought a product back on April 25th that I found out later they didn't really have. I never received it, a FedEX claim now, but I still got charged and it is May 20th still no refund. Just know OpticsPlanet does not honor normal product terms, they are claiming you own it the second you buy it (FOB terms). So it is a very lengthy and horrible process if you do have a problem. Also know in the US this is not legal unless put in terms of purchase, so you do have other recourse. My advice use more reputable groups with known and trusted terms. "

This review was modified by KhTexas on May 20 2016 08:43:55 AM
Rep reply posted May-20-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused due to your lost package claim.

OpticsPlanet partners with only the most reliable carriers and apologizes for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. We work hard to resolve all shipping errors with our carriers and strive to settle all claims within three weeks from initiation.

According to our records, a lost claim has been initiated and the carrier has opened an investigation. As soon as the claim is approved, a replacement will be sent or a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.

2016-05-19

Spot-on support for veterans!

"Great customer service via chat! I give them an A +."

This review was modified by AviationGuru on May 19 2016 10:40:26 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.