Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10

What is this?

Great Shopping Experience

"Very easy to deal with and excellent customer support during the shopping experience. "

Recent Purchase

"I just made a recent purchase at Optics Planet. I purchased the Burris AR-PEPR Scope Mount, 30mm - Quick Detach - 410342, Bushnell AR Optics1-4x24 R/S,FFP Illum.,BDC Reticle, Target Turrets, Matte Black AR91424I and BlackHawk Homeland Discreet Weapons Carry Case 40in M-16 Black. Instead of ordering the items online, I called Optics Planet direct and talked to Jennifer who answered the phone. Jennifer was very courteous and helpful with my order. I am very pleased with the items I ordered and for the price and it was FREE SHIPPING. The order came within one week. I would recommend Optics Planet to my friends and to everyone out there who want to purchase scopes and other items. Call them instead of placing your order online."

Two thumbs up

"My first experience with opticsplanet I was very hesitant to buy I don't like trying new companies VIA internet. Always worried about and not have it in stock taking forever to get my product. Not in this case it was in stock as posted and shipped win they said it was and give me the tracking info. Very pleased will continue to shop with Optics Planet"

This review was modified by Jvantassel52 on May 01 2016 10:13:58 AM

Best Service Bedt Prices

"Ordered several components for my Hornady L-N-L powder drop to make my reloading of rifle and pistol much more accurate and efficient. Got the best price ever and received exactly what inorderd in just a few days. Optics Planet has items in stock that the local Bass Pro does not!"

Snappy

"Reasonable price, package packed to protect the scope, prompt shipping. "

Great company

"Always on time fast shipping and a great free shipping option. They send me coupon code a lot on top of their already good prices. They notify you immediately of any issues but that's rare that I've had issues otherwise lots of notification on status of your order. I just wish they had a wish list option to put items on to let my wife look through for Birthday, Christmas, ect."

2016-04-30

Fantastic shipping and excellent service.

"Order arrived well packaged, and arrived very quickly. Price was very good compared to others I found. "

This review was modified by Hawk4331 on April 30 2016 06:47:58 AM

Optics Planet is the best Planet

"I have dealt w/Optics Planet for several years. Their service, pricing & selection is far above anyone else with whom I have dealt. Only 1 insignificant problem & it was resolved quickly and professionally. Highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by Tuxedo007 on April 29 2016 03:18:06 PM

2016-04-29

Customer service-- it makes all the difference.

"These days most retailers have similar pricing on identical products, and the available choices are almost countless, so any retailer that wants to stay in business and grow its customer base needs to learn that customer service is the key to survival and to success. Optics Planet, in addition to offering some of the lowest prices on the products that people want, offering free or inexpensive shipping, free returns, etc. has learned that customer service isn't just a department, it's a way to do business. "

This review was modified by maineskydiver on April 29 2016 01:18:35 PM

OpticsPlanet is TERRIFIC!

"Not only did they have the best price on what I wanted they also told me about a coupon to make the price even better at checkout! Wow. There description, specs and reviews made my shopping so easy. The shipping was lightning fast. This was a perfect experience. I am totally satisfied.
J H Louisville, KY

This review was modified by joeyh1 on April 29 2016 09:56:48 AM

Quick delivery great prices

"Got a great price,to include a discount for being a vet, my VMX-3T magnifier came quick, once I got it ordered.
Their online chat is really glitchy, I kept loosing connection and had to restart 3 times. So if you have any questions call in don't use the online chat.

This review was modified by CTMCSFA on April 28 2016 07:38:41 PM

2016-04-28

Good

"Great job nice product. Very happy about my new order. Good quality product"

This review was modified by Ronnieray3 on April 30 2016 01:51:48 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-29-2016

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

According to our records, we do not show any contact from you regarding this order after order placement. It doesn’t appear to have any issue unless you never received it. Just to confirm; this order is for a Leapers UTG Tactical OP Bipod w/ SWAT Combat Profile, Adjustable Height TL-BP78.

Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this or any other order at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!”

Kehelix's Avatar

Sunnyvale Trailer Park
2016-04-28

They get your order out FAST

"Both of my orders placed in the evening have shipped out the next day. The free shipping might as well have been 2-3 day shipping. I appreciate the fact that they use FedEx because they don't waste any time where I live. Customer service has been excellent and I'm happy with the deals I've gotten after chatting with the sales team. I will not hesitate to check OP first the next time I'm in the market for an optic."

2016-04-28

Outstanding Products and Service!!

"Opticsplanet is my go to place for anything firearms related that I might need. Their selection, prices, and Service are second to none."

2016-04-27

Amazing shopping experience!!!!

"I have been a professional photojournalist for over 20 years. I am doing quite a bit of defense industry things currently, and sometimes I dont want to bother a manufacturer to get parts for a shoot or a build. Optics Planet always has what I need in stock and honestly at very competitive prices!!! Their webstore is very user friendly and easy to navigate around. I found exactly what I needed for this last build, and it was even delivered quite quick.

Now only if they could send me the vortex rifle magnifier I need for my next shoot!!!!

This review was modified by JayCanter on April 27 2016 02:53:49 PM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.