• OpticsPlanet.co OpticsPlanet.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10

What is this?

"I have made several, major purchases from this site. Items arrived in a very timely fashion, and in excellent condition. Prices were at some of the lowest prices, for high quality products such as Crimson Lasers, and Galco holsters. I can not speak for others, but I will always search this site first for all my future purchases, before going to other sites for comparison. This review given on my own accord, and without a request from anyone."

"I ordered a Photon XT night vision rifle scope and asked for a better price. The lady in customer service did reduce the price and I received the scope in two days. I am very happy with Optics Planet and will order again. "

"Great price, easy shopping experience and very fast shipping.

Product arrived on-time and was in perfect condition. I will definitely order from Optics Planet again!

"Shipping was easy and received product in a timely manner. The red dot 30mm PRO aim point was easy to mount and very user friendly to use. Clarity is all I had expected and more,especially considering my less than perfect eyesight ! Red dot is crisp and easily adjusted for light conditions. This is a perfect match for my AR pistol, and is a great product! This is my first red dot scope and will probably purchase another. "

"Best buy for the money. Night vision capability is a plus. Got in the free shipping. Got it in 2 days. Nice that you can use the cover caps for making adjustments."

"Excellent price. Fast shipping.

"This was my first order from Optics planet.com first for the Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot/ Green Dot Rifle Scope and I was so satisfied with not only the site but the service I received while speaking to some one from the site. That shipping to me now on the way is another great product from Optics planet.com Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier with Flip Mount which I cant wait to receive this week. Without the help I received I would have not got two great deals on quality products. thanks Kev C."

"I want to like OpticsPlanet, they have lots of stuff (maybe too much, tho), and their prices are pretty fair. I'm responding to this survey which asked my opinion about an order that actually only reflected two items, the original order was about 7 or 8 items. These items came in about three or four individual shipments, some just never made it: I have no idea what they billed for, had no idea of what was coming, and when. I think OP just has too much stuff and can't effectively manage dropshipping, or whatever process they use. When I order something I want to pay for it and get it, and know when to expect it; it's too much work following up and just not worth it. I'm going to even request to be unsubscribed from any future email.
Edit: now that I have to go back and find my order info to post this after having written it, just to help them out, I know I will never do business with them again!!!

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer. Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"got exactly what i wanted very quickly."

"As always Optics Planet has good value for the money (Not cheap but good value). Their site is easy and quick to navigate around. The quality of the products is outstanding and as advertised."

"I have purchased many items from Optics Planet and have always had good service. "

"I ordered a range finder and I was very satisfied. I actually ordered the wrong one - I got confused with the item number. I got a free form to mail the incorrect item back and the new one was at my door in a few days. Great customer service. Easy web site. Did not even have to pay shipping to return the item I ordered incorrectly. Could not be any easier. Also love the range finder. I have ordered from Optics Planet before. Never had a problem."

"It's a flashlight... It's bright and tough (I own several of these)... The service as always was beyond good!!!"

"I appreciate the selection of quality products optics planet provides. great service, good price, fast shipping.

Brad, Missouri

"I have used this seler for years, thay are fast ,have the best priceing and just good with you and will work with you all knight long"

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.