OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10

What is this?

"Item ordered was as shown on site and product was priced fair - based on my research ,that is reason I purchased it from Optics Planet "

"Products were well presented with high quality video and accurate descriptions. Order was processed promptly and accurately with rapid shipping! Optics Planet has been my go to source with high quality merchandise at discounted prices delivered right to your door.....can't beat them!!"

"Excellent selection, prices and service!! Once ordered wrong size scope rings, they exchanged with no hassles and free shipping both ways!! I always check with this site when looking for anything.
Last bought Trijicon front sight for 10% off, emai discountl, and again free shipping!!

"I ordered a Kowa TE-14WD from OpticsPlanet at an excellent price. It arrived in a safely packed box complete with a 5% off coupon for a future purchase. The transaction was smooth and uneventful. as it should be. Highly recommended."

"Optics planet has some of the best customer service and prices around on optics. I was in the market for a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 rifle scope, even though OpticsPlanet is my go to, I wanted to see if it was cheaper anywhere else. Turns out Amazon had it a bit cheaper, but upon talking to a rep over the phone they matched the price. I've always had nothing but friendly helpful interaction with their staff and overall a good experience when purchasing from them."

"I purchased Ameriglo Complete Pro Operator Night Sights from Optics planet and couldn't be happier with the product. The company website was a little confusing because the pictures don't necessarily match the product and the product descriptions are a little off. Their chat service was able to clarify that I found the product I was looking for despite the confusion, and the product came very quickly. Also, for the product I was searching for, they were the cheapest place to buy from."

"Recieved my order 4 business days after I ordered it using the cheapest shipping option. "

"The shooters belt with the cobra buckle I ordered was exactly what I expected. It was $20 (with shipping) less than I could find it in the stores. It got here fast, within 7 days....very pleased."

"Millett 30mm Low .2555in Matte Tactical Detachable Ring, Clam DT00713 and Millett 4-16x50 Tactical Riflescope, ATAC Camo w/ Illuminated Mil-Dot Bar Reticle BK81001A

This is the one of the best buys I have gotten in a long time. Optics Planet delivered the scope quickly and it's everything I had expected. It's a great upgrade on my 300WM.

"Trq
Tried to cancel an order 2 hours after placed and was told it was too late and would have to wait till it arrived then return it. Sounded pretty stupid to me.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Once orders are placed, processing begins immediately. As many items ship from an offsite warehouse, once an order is approved, it cannot be changed and/or cancelled. Most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you. We hope you give OpticsPlanet another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"If you don't mind slow shipping shop here. Ordered on a Wednesday 3 day priority and it showed up the following Tuesday. I did not get an email that the package shipped until the day I received it. Item sat until Saturday before it was picked up for shipment. They have a lot of work to do in their shipping department. Other than that thier prices are good."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. As you requested Standard Shipping, delivery is expected to take 3-5 business days. Please be advised that "time in transit" does not include the day the order is picked up. "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or major Holidays. Shipping methods and transit times can be found at: http://www.opticsplanet.com/free-shipping.html.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"Great experience with these guys. Ordered a Nikon M308 scope with free mount. Came to find out Nikon stop adding the mount. OpticsPlanet allowed me to replace mount with a suitable substitute at no charge. I saw on another review that someone else had the same situation but must not have called OpticsPlanet for them to fix. Nikon was the problem not OpticsPlanet. Awesome customer service!!!"

"Got 3 Vortex scopes, rings & a mount. All items seam to be in good shape (have not mounted them yet), shipping box was a bit too large with not enough packaging in it so things were rattling around in the box a bit. The items shipped out quickly but were sent fedex surepost so it took over a week to arrive (very econo shipping with final delivery by post office). I would expect better shipping after buying $800 in product. Overall I have been happy Optics Planet, They have a large selection with good pricing. I just wish packaging was better, USPS, UPS & FEDEX can be hard on packages........"

"I have ordered several products from OpticsPlanet. I'm very pleased with there service. There shipping was fast and my products ( scopes, gun cases, etc) were top notch. "

"Purchased the Millet 4-16x50 scope.
Fast shipping, great product.
Quickly sighted in on a 700 in 22-250.
Clear sight picture good lighting
Reaching out over 250 yds without issues.
WILL do business with again!!!!!

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.