OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

What is this?

"I order from OP all the time. Easy to use website, great selection and prices, and shipping is always on time. Why go anywhere else?"

"Great place to shop. Almost always in stock and fast shipping."

"Very pleased with both the service, the price and the product (Bushnell Legend binoculars). Will definitely purchase future items from this vendor."

"No problems whatsoever. Great product, great price. Will definitely look at Opticsplanet for future purchases"

"I am really happy that I ordered recently from OpticsPlanet. Great service. Loads of information on products besides good prices on optical gear and other outdoor oriented items.
The free shipping is great, too.
Besides the Redfield Revenge 6-18X44 rifle scope and Burris rings I bought, I turned around and placed another order that included a Burris Veracity 5-25X50 scope, Burris Signature high Zee rings, and a Burris Xtreme Tactical base for my Savage Model 12 Varminter.
When the box arrived it wasn't in the best of shape. I blame this more on the carriers than on OpticsPlanet. I could easily see that OP did a great job on their end.

"Good site to order from. No problems. "

"Great price and outstanding value. Quality optic maker and prior orders from Optics Planet assured value. Arrived quickly and product was as list/described. I would highly recommend Optics Planet for item quality, quick delivery, value pricing."

"So far im happy with my order of 5798160 on delivery."

"Product arrived slightly before estimated delivery date, it was just as advertised, functioned flawlessly. Excellent price, especially pleased with shipping. The tracking link was great and made keeping an eye on it easy and fast. Prior to this purchase I had not heard of them, but they are now on my short list."

"Had what I was looking for and at a good price, Liked that they had all the different options available for item.
Free shipping is nice and expedited is reasonable.
Will continue to purchase from Optics Planet.

"I ordered a DNZ scope mount for an Savage Axis rifle. The item was sent as promised and arrived well within the promised time that was given for delivery. The service I received was excellent."

"Great prices. Excellent service. super fast shipping "

"I recently purchased a Black SS340 and Mueller Optics 4.5-14x40mm AO Flex Reticle APV Riflescope - Black MAPV451440. Shipping was fast and free. This is one of the clearest scopes I have and also one of the least expensive. Great buy for a target or even woods gun. It was highly recommended on many rimfire forums so I thought I would try it. Glad I did. Especially at the $135 mark with the sun shade."

"I have been Purchasing my Streamlights (total 12 now) from OpticsPlanet for 9 Years now. I Will Not Go Anywhere Else.
The Customer Service is Unmatched Anywhere. The Deals are The Best. And I Will Not Purchase anything But A Streamlight, and when I do it will be from OpticsPlanet. I purchase the 1,100 Lumen Light this last time and I am Sure that when they do land on Mars I will be able to light their Landing Area with this Bad Boy.

"Tried ordering from Amazon. They sent me the wrong holster and the vendor insisted it was the right one. Returned it. Ordered from OpticsPlanet and got exactly what I wanted."

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.