OpticsPlanet.cCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10

What is this?

"Good price, great service. Fast shipping"

"Quickly received the Vortex SPARC II Red Dot 2 MOA SPC-402 scope from OpticsPlanet. The scope was easy to mount with several height options. The adjustments work well and it quickly got on target, optics and red dot are clear. First time out, all appears to be good."

"Great selection and easy quick order and delivery. I tell everyone to look at optics planet for optics and accessories."

"'OP'.com provided me with prompt service. My order was processed quickly and notification e-mails were sent to advise me as to the status of my order & my shipment headed my way. In no time @ all my rifle accessory arrived, installed & being put to good use."

"I had to think long and hard about spending the money for the top of the line Trijicon red dot sight, but finally did. Optics Planet sent it USPS which seemed odd for an expensive optic product. The worst part is they sent a unit that had obviously been sold and returned. The lenses looked like they had been cleaned with a dirty rag. The sight adjustment screws were marred where someone used the wrong tool to adjust them. Very disappointing...won't be using Optics Planet again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

According to our records, we do not show any returns for this item in our system. Our quality team does not inspect shipments from our distributors. We rely on their systems to catch any errors prior to shipping. Please look for an email with regard to this incident for additional information.

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. We will cover the return shipping when you choose our Free Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.”

"I have ordered multiple items from OpticsPlanet over the years and have always been super pleased with the product, service, and shipping."

"I ordered a Streamlight TLR-3 light for my Glock 23 pistol.
I received it in 3 days and the price was below all other sellers by $20. Great product, timely shipping and a great price

"I have purchased several items from Optics Planet. The weapons optics system purchased were reasonably priced in comparison to others. Their customer service process and shipping services is what brings me back, once again."

"Ordered 3 plano pistol cases# 10-10137 Which of 2 out of the 3 were missing the hing pins which I put in from a local hobby store. The price was $9.99 2 days later they were $7.95. Not very pleased with Quality before self repair."

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused for you.

Optics Planet offers customers quality products at reasonable prices. We will forward on your comments to our manufacturer for future product development opportunities.

As our gesture of goodwill, we issued a refund for the 2 cases to your original form of payment. You should see it reflected on your statement shortly.

"The shipping was fast and the online buying experience was easy.
I purchased a Leapers New Gen UTG Tactical Laser Sight SCP-LS268 SCP-LS268 after going through two other brands in six weeks. This one works great. It stays on target and the laser is sharp.

"I've done business with Optics Planet in the past and had great experiences. This order was a little disappointing as it appeared the product shipped was a return and not N.I.B. A year ago I had purchased this exact same item from Optics Planet and liked it so much I ordered another identical item. The box itself had an orange dot on the bottom, pieces were not in the places they should have been and the attachment screws showed signs of having been installed and tightened before. All these signs point to an item that had been installed and returned. Everything functioned and nothing was missing or damaged (that I can tell) so I opted to just keep it rather than go through the hassle and expense of returning it but buyer beware, they will ship you a used product. "

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

According to our records, we do not show any returns for this item in our system. As we are unable to ascertain how this happened, and to try and make our apology seem more tangible, we have issued a credit for $21.25 to the original form of payment. The credit will be posted to your credit card statement shortly.

"Fast shipping, boxed up nicely. Bought a Eotech red dot and it's perfect. the price was good and was shipped out the same day I ordered it. I have bought a handful of items from them and they always do a great job.
Thank you!

"I ordered a scope and bipod for my budget sniper rifle build (range rifle). I noticed a discount email sent to me after my purchase. I called customer service and they cheerfully refunded the difference to me. "

"When I ordered the Leupold BX-1 Yosemite 6x30 Porro Prism Waterproof Binoculars and a Vero Vellini Binoculars 30mm Strap from the website said products were in stock. Once I had ordered, though, I received a notice that it would take "14-25" days for the strap to ship, and "7-18" days for the binoculars to ship. The binoculars finally shipped much later than that, in late January.

When the binoculars arrived, they were found to be defective: the focus nob would not turn. They had to be exchanged for a different pair, which further delayed the final delivery of a working product to Feb. 7, a full two months after the initial order. The second pair of binoculars works, but I regret having purchased from OpticsPlanet because of the lack of transparency and the hassle of receiving an initially defective product..

opticsplanet, OpticsPlanet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer. Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order.

We are sorry the item you ordered was defective and hope the replacement received was satisfactory.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.”

"Everything went well this time. I called and made the order and not over the website. The time before this I payed for faster shipping and did not get it on time. Was 3 days lats and I was not okay with it. When I called and made this order it was shipped early and was just what I wanted. Will call them from now on to order anything. The true glow night sights for the Glock 42 are bright and work well. Will order again. "

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.