Stores > OpticsPlanet.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.1/10 8.1/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

Great Service

"When I was shopping for a new tactical stock system for my Remington 700, Optics Planet had a program where you could call in your order and receive an additional discount. The agent was helpful and very efficient. I got the system I was looking for and at a great price."

silky smooth

"outstanding product---my 300 yd groups improved slightly ---trigger pull much smoother

Always nice doing business with the Pros at Optics Planet

2016-07-24

The Go To for All my Shooting Accessories You name it they have it.

"This last purchase was probably my 12th or 15th. Out of all my purchases the quality of the product was exactly what I expected. I have yet to find a better price for the items I'm looking for. This particular purchase was for a close to mid-range scope for my Ruger SR762 16" barreled 7.62 X 51 mm. I found two different scopes I was interested in. One the Vortex Strike Eagle 1 X 6 X 24mm and has an AR BDC Reticle designed for Remington .223 and Win. 308. But was a little bit more than I wanted to spend. I selected the Chat box to ask about an additional discount for Military and Law Enforcement on the Vortex Scope. The Customer Service Rep (CSR) was very patient and helpful while I was cross referencing information on the scope I was looking at during our chat. She checked into the discount listed for the Vortex because I am Retired USAF and was able to offer an outstanding price on the Vortex Strike Eagle, the better scope of the two I was looking at.

I want to also add that I previously I had bought a Crimson Trace Laser Guard for a XDS that I thought might fit my XD Mod 2 3.3" 45 ACP sub Compact. Well it didn't and I kind of expected I'd have to sell it myself at a loss. But I read the return policy and called Customer Service, I told the CSR the truth which didn't seem to make a difference as long as they received it back in the same condition I received it. It was credited back to my card within two days of it arriving there. Optics Planet also sent me the shipping label to send it back to them at no cost to me. Now to me that's Awesome Customer Service

2016-07-23

Top Notch Customer Service

"Customer Service at OpticsPlanet.Com is top notch. Have never had a single issue with any of the several products I've purchased. Good price and clear communications via telephone and email. Shipping was free and prompt. Will definitely purchase from them again. "

2016-07-22

Full disclosure would have been appreciated!!

"I ordered a rifle scope from Optics Planet...with free 2 day air shiping...What they fail to tell you is it really only Monday thru Friday that they will allow a delivery!!

I ordered on a Wednesday...got the notice that it was shipped on Thursday (which DOES NOT COUNT ).. Ok, so I figured Friday, Saturday...Yahtzee right??...not so...my scheduled delivery day was MONDAY!!!

I called CUST SVC, and a supervisor explained that they will not pay for Sat. Delivery!!!

I told him that if I had been told that their 2 day air is only Mon-Fri, I would have paid extra to get it here, since we left on the hunt on Sunday!!!

Had to cannibalize an optic off of another rifle so I could take a spare of an appropriate caliber!!

Incidentally, the optic arrived while I was gone, and it is as was expected...

This review was modified by Flatsrunner on July 22 2016 09:22:06 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. As you requested 2-Day shipping, delivery is expected to take 2 business days. Please be advised that "time in transit" does not include the day the order is picked up. "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or major Holidays. Shipping methods and transit times can be found at: http://www.opticsplanet.com/free-shipping.html.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

2016-07-22

Great deal, no hassle shipping and AWESOME service

"Found a good price for a 5-11 range bag at OP then spoke to a rep and they gave me an even better price. WOW! Item was promptly shipped and was well packaged by their shipping department.

OP is a definitely a place to stop by-look-and-compare when purchasing what you need for your outdoor activities. A great shop for gearheads.

Great selection!

"I have been ordering from OP for a few years now. They are an excellent company. Great selection of items along with great prices."

2016-07-19

AMUSING ITEMS

"Awesome perfect for my outdoor activities and so easy to use "

This review was modified by PARAK6969 on July 19 2016 11:57:09 AM

2016-07-18

Peice of Junk

"Could not get the Biometrics to work on this Radio Vault. Contacted Cannon security products an went through the trouble shootings procedures. They advise to get a refund through Optics Planet as this product is no longer made or available............Help form customer service would be good if I could understand optics planet recording as it garbled at best and totally NOT understandable "

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. Please see our website for further information. After 30 days from the date of receipt or product defects, please contact the manufacturer for possible repair or replacement.

2016-07-17

go to store for my ar parts

"Best selection of scopes mounts and other parts"

2016-07-17

Asked for a Deal & Got One!

"Tried the online chat thing. Asked for a deal on the items I wanted. Got excellent service and a price I couldn't refuse! Placed the order and a few days later everything arrived just as promised. Good people, good selection and good prices - what more could you ask for. I will buy from OP again."

Great service!

"Bought some scope mounts a couple weeks ago. Had them at the house a couple days after ordering. Will be coming back to optics planet!"

This review was modified by Ryanward on July 17 2016 08:27:14 AM

Waste of money

"Laser sight is one of the biggest waste of money I have ever done. Think I would of came out better at Toy's R Us"

This review was modified by Cosmo15 on July 17 2016 06:54:18 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

2016-07-15

I have been using and recommending Optics Planet for quite some time.

"They are a great company with knowledgeable staff. They have great prices on Stocks, Optics, Holsters and many other things. I do and will continue to recommend Optics Planet."

This review was modified by NorthFramingham on July 15 2016 06:54:51 AM

2016-07-15

Best in the business

"Quality products and the absolute best customer service. They may not always be the lowest price but their customer service and fast shipping make it the only place to shop"

This review was modified by Kfkfkf45 on July 15 2016 06:40:17 AM

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.