• Address: 1010 Niagara Street, Buffalo NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10

"Once it was determined that my prescription was NOT out of date, the order was placed and received very quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are glad the misunderstanding regarding the expiration date has been cleared up and that your order has been delivered within the time frame we estimated. Your prescription will be kept on file to make the reordering process hassle-free. We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"I still have not received my contacts and it has been two weeks. Not only that, but no one will return my calls after I leave voicemails or write me back via e-mail. Due to a glitch there wasn't an apartment number on the package so it got sent back to OptiContacts but that was early last week and NOTHING has happened since. I want my money back or my contacts!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry your package has been returned because of the missing apartment number. We have tried to contact you via phone but we were unable as after a few rings we are getting a busy tone. We will try to contact you via email regarding this issue.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Quick delivery. Product as described. "

"Using opticontacts is easy and cheap! I recommend this to everyone!!"

"great prices, quick delivery."

"Order was extremely late!!! Very disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the wait. The delay has been caused by the backorder situation we have emailed you about the day the order was placed. The good thing is such back orders only happen occasionally but they would affect all retailers at the same time. We hope you will come back to us when it is time to reorder.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

" Extended wear contacts sold by OptiContacts cost one half the price my optometrist would have charged. Also, they had the best price of several internet sellers. This is my first time ordering contacts from an online provider. The process for entering prescription information is very well designed. Very satisfied with my experience."

"I loved how easy it was to order my contacts and that the prescription was right "

"Very good and fast but in the last order one of the lens broke after 2 days... "

"My order came within a few days."

"Opticontacts sent me a reminder, so I scheduled a doctors appointment. The price was as good as I could find on the internet and half the cost from the doctor. The contacts arrived 2 days after I ordered. There is nothing that they could have done better. "

"Delivered quickly and on time. Easy peasy."

"You guys kept sending ne emails asking for my eye prescription, I kept sending it to you and then you asked again. I have no idea as to the status of this order right now."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that for some reason the emails/faxes you have sent with your prescription have not been received. Please email (rx@OptiContacts.com) or fax (1-888-413-5153) us the prescription one more time with the order number included. You may also provide us with your doctor's name and telephone number and we will be more than happy to contact them and verify the prescription for you. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"On time and correct - thank you - ed"

"Fast shipping and great price! Thank you! I plan to reorder in the future. "

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.