• OptiContacts.co OptiContacts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

"It was perfect, I would definitely order again."

"It's been 4 weeks, where are my glasses?!"

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. The package with your glasses is currently in transit with a scheduled delivery date of July 2nd. You may track the package online using the tracking number that has been emailed to you.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Great, always come on time!"

"timely delivery. easy reorder"

"Easy to order. Delivered quickly and accurately."

"The order was easy to place, arrived on time and we will definitely be reordering from OptiContacts."

"I was delighted to find a website that offered the contacts that I wear at a very competitive price. The box arrived within the window of time offered so I was very pleased. My only frustration and it's only a potential one is that my prescription seems to change every few years and Opticontacts policy of only taking back unopened, unmarked boxes for credit is less than optimal because you can't always time your exams for when you've reached the end of a box and before you open the next one. A relatively minor issue."

"Took longer than expected. Got an email two days after purchase that there was a backorder from the manufacturer."

"great company - always delivers on time - great prices."

"This is my second order with OptiContacts.com. Just like my first order,it was easy to place and shipping was Super Fast. Oh, did I mention the savings? I saved a lot of money and received my order in 3 days. I have recommend them to my family and friends (that says allot). I will continue to be a repeat customer.
Thanks,
Rick

"Good price on the contacts"

"Although the shipment took longer than it should have, I am pleased with the product and pricing offered by OptiContacts.com. Hopefully, I'll be reordering from them as well as placing an order for my wife's lenses."

"Great service. Delivered quickly easy ordering."

"they were great about making sure the prescription and the order matched and getting the contacts to us."

"Great price for my contacts! "

Share OptiContacts.com's store rating

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.