• Address: 1010 Niagara Street, Buffalo NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10

"We have been ordering contact lens from OptiContacts for years. Our orders are delivered within 2 weeks and have never had a problem. This most recent order, we were notified that our order couldn't be placed due to the misinformation you received from our doctor's office. After we contacted our doctor's office we called you. We were very impressed with the handling of our situation. You called our doctor's office and immediately called us back letting us know information is updated and the order will be placed. We appreciate the professional handling of our situation. We will continue to deal with you when contacts are needed. Thank you!"

"The contacts came quickly! Exactly what I ordered!"

"It was a wonderful experience to do business with Opti Contacts!"

"Quick and accurate delivery and great price!"

"Great price and quick service!"

"Product was easy to reorder. Cheapest price around. Shipped to my door in 2 days. Very satisfied with opticontacts."

"The order to delivery process was very quick and easy. I've found issues with the lenses themselves in that in the 2 weeks that I've been wearing them, I've had at least 4 or 5 lenses already ripped in the container and another where the consistency was 3 times thicker than expected. Overall, I'm satisfied but have some concerns about the quality of the lenses. A 30 day supply really isn't a 30 day supply. Extra lenses to account for defects would be much appreciated."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate when customers let us know when things are not right. The lenses we sell are the exact same as you would receive from your local eye care provider. They originate directly from the manufacturer in factory sealed packaging. Our Customer Service representatives will email you details on how you can take advantage of the warranty we are offering on your lenses.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"This is my second time ordering from Opticontacts. Very pleased with service, price, and speed of shipping."

"Very satisfied with overall product and delivery"

"Thank you for the good service. Keep up the good work!"

"Best price, shipped quickly!"

"I enjoyed that opticontacts reminded me when it was time to reorder and it was convenient that all my information was saved."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are please to hear you find the reminder emails useful. We will continue sending you re-order reminder emails while there are still a few lenses remaining in your supply, to ensure you never run out.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"It was easy to order. The package arrived on time. I am very happy."

"Very pleased. Easy to order snd quick delivery."

"Quick, easy and fast. Makes me happy."

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.