Stores > OptiContacts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

Contacts

"Great prices for online ordering. "

2016-07-20

Easy, fun and great prices!!

"It was so easy to order with OptiContacts.com! Visuals were a great help!"

$

"Price went up by $12. Used to be cheaper"

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

A rep from OptiContacts.com, opticontactscom, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It appears that your previous order came through a promotional link on Google which is intended for new customers. We occasionally have promotional links with special prices to attract new customers, but such prices are typically not sustainable or intended for re-use. It's somewhat of a 'new customer bonus' of which the expense is absorbed by our marketing department. We hope you are enjoying our service and still see the value we provide, even when we can't offer you a promo price every time. We'll always strive to provide you with a competitive price, and we offer a 7 day price guarantee. If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

2016-07-20

Best price and user friendly website

"Great pricing and easy ordering."

2016-07-20

Super fast shipping, excellent customer service!

"I always have my orders within a few days!"

Super Dependable

"No problems with transaction every time I come to order."

Great Experience ordering Biofinity Contacts

"Great seemless experience for ordering contacts. Picked this site even though it was more expensive, because of security features, great prices, and and overall superb site.
Hope to business again with this company. 5 out of 5 across the gamut.

2016-07-20

"Shipping should be FREE when purchasing merchandise over $50.00!!!"

2016-07-20

best overall place to buy!

"easy to order, free shipping, best prices!"

2016-07-20

"I don't think I got my $5 voucher taken off. It said it would show after checkout, but I never saw it. Can you help?"

great speedy process

"great experience and buying process"

fyj

"gjfjsgsgdhdhdfjhfjfjfjvgnm"

Great so Far!

"My first time using the site and I'm eager to see the results. Ended up seeing a voucher for a free pair of glasses ($33 and cheaper) which I've scoped out and have found something I'd like so we'll see. Called customer service and spoke with Irina; she was very helpful and nice. Refreshing to get that from a company these days."

Mediocre company.

"I have a prescription on file with them. They know I will placing a reorder on a regular basis but the still refuse to stock my contacts. So I get an email every time I order that my order will be delayed 3 weeks while they screw around and get that I ordered from their supplies and then send it to me. They won't even drop-ship so I can get it faster."

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

A rep from OptiContacts.com, opticontactscom, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry you feel that way but stock levels are implemented based on sales volume of a certain lens/prescription. Your prescription is the highest made in that particular lens type and not very popular therefore less stocked. Also we are unable drop-ship as the manufacturer does not offer such an option. We are sure you understand we cannot stock every single type of lens in every single possible combination of parameters for each individual customer waiting for them to place an order as that would literally mean hundreds of thousands of boxes that could very easily expire if the customer orders elsewhere or if their prescription changes. Since you have such a high prescription we recommend you order well in advance to make sure you do not run out. Again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!

todker's Avatar

Best Price on Contacts!

"Shopped around the internet on many different contact sites, but Opticontacts.com had the best all around price on the contacts I needed."

Share OptiContacts.com's store rating

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.