• Address: 1010 Niagara Street, Buffalo NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Very easy transaction in ordering my lenses. I will order from you again."

"Very easy website to navigate. Easy to place order. Great pricing. Prompt delivery. A+++"

"Contacts came 5 days late and were soaked with bugs in them!"

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Your order has been shipped 1/20 and delivered according to the tracking page on 1/23. We apologize for any damage that the package may have suffered in transit. Please contact our Customer Service department and we will be more than happy to have the lenses replaced for you.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"We got the contacts. They arrived on time."

"Customer service was very responsive and helpful."

"Fast and accurate service."

"Contacts came on time and my eyes feel much better. Thanks again

-K

"Great shipping time. Thanks!"

"Just clicked what I wanted and OptiContacts did the rest. Easy!"

"I ordered my lenses on 1/19 and its 1/28 and I still have received my lenses. I live in the same state, Florida as OptiContacts and for some reason my order was forwarded to Rhone Island!!!! All I got from Customer Service was they will file a complaint with courier service. I expected more than that at least send a new order to me and cancel the previous one. "

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry about the delay and about USPS mis-routing your package. An investigation has been launched with them and the package should be delivered shortly . We sincerely hope you understand we cannot cancel a shipment that is currently in transit tot the destination and the any delays on USPS's part are beyond our control and do not reflect our own quality of service (we use the same postal service as the rest of the US). We will keep you posted with all future updated on your delivery.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Item in stock and quick shipping . "

"The order was correct, received in a timely manner and the cost was cheaper than if I purchased the at the eye doctors. Highly recommend!"

"I'm still waiting for them... The tracking says in progress"

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Please note our Customer Service representatives have emailed you regarding the prescription copy we have received from you. Please contact us at 1-888-678-4201 or service@OptiContacts.com so we may proceed with your order.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"I was able to easily find the contacts that I wanted and purchase them at a very affordable price. They arrived in great condition!"

"will use opt-iconctacts again :)"

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.