• OptiContacts.co OptiContacts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

"Cheapest contacts on the Internet, fast shipping, it said 5-8 days they were delivered in 2 day!"

"Extremely happy with my order. It came very quickly and was much less expensive than if I got them from my doctor!"

"Great experience. Item I needed arrived early in perfect condition and was cheap! "

"The purchase went smoothly and I am so far happy with it."

"Contacts arrived as ordered, shipped promptly. "

"I ordered four boxes of contacts and only three were shipped to me. After getting a hold of you, I waited two days for a response if you would resend them. Supposedly they were sent, and I was supposed to get a conformation email, that has not come in yet, and I still have not received my box of contacts I payed for. "

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the mistake our shipping department has made. The fourth box of lenses has been shipped on Friday, May 22nd and it is scheduled to be delivered today, May 26th. If we can offer any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Could not get my contact lenses brand because my prescription did not specify the brand I wanted. Will contact my Optometrist on my next visit. Otherwise, everything is fine."

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Indeed contact lens prescriptions are brand specified since all the lenses are designed to fit and feel differently. We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you update your prescription.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Good, easy and quick service"

"easy peasy! i will be back"

"Price correct and exact product."

"Very quick delivery. Very easy and will order again"

"Prompt service and good prices!

"The website is very user friendly and the contacts arrived in a few days."

"Hi,

I did not receive the product yet!!
i had to buy for two month in the store untill i get your delivery.

Please update me ASAP!

Moshe

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Please note the order has been kept on hold as your prescription did not specify the brand of lenses you have ordered. You mentioned you were going back to the doctor's office to have the prescription updated and then forward us a copy. As promised, we will continue to hold the order until we receive the updated prescription from you. Please contact us as soon as you are ready to proceed.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Simple, got the contacts in 2 days!"

Share OptiContacts.com's store rating

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.