• OptiContacts.co OptiContacts.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2015-07-29

"Very deceiving to see a price, just to have a 10 dollar convenience/processing fee tacked on. I feel this was very misleading. "

2015-07-29

"i have ordered 2 times from this site. Both times my contacts were on back order. Both times the email said this rarely happens. Well i am batting 2 for 2...Believe i will look for other options when re-ordering."

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience. The backorder is caused by the cylinder you need in your left eye that is normally made only in XR lenses. The type of lens you are ordering has recently extended their parameters range to include that cylinder but that particular parameter is not common in toric lenses (as mentioned it would be common in XR lenses) and the actual production for this parameter is not very extended. If we can offer any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

2015-07-29

"Web site fairly easy to navigate through. Prices are good, and delivery fairly quick."

2015-07-29

"Saved me a ton of time and loads of money. We will shop again!

2015-07-29

"Perfect selling and delivery"

2015-07-29

"Wrong contacts were shipped the first time, but they immediately shipped replacements and a shipping label to return the wrong ones. Good customer service."

2015-07-28

"Never received product, although the tracking number states it was delivered. I have a claim in with the USPS and have heard nothing back."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your delivery. We will contact USPs and have them investigate this delivery. We will email you the details of the investigation as soon as they acknowledge the claim request.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

2015-07-28

"I received my contacts timely without trouble. Affordable"

2015-07-28

"I called the hotline to ensure I was ordering the correct contacts as my Rx did not match what was listed online. The operator was friendly and quickly answered my question making me confident in my order. I ordered the next day and received a confirmation within minutes. The next day I received a follow up email stating my contacts were on back order and an estimated shipping date. I received my contacts the next week and am very satisfied! The prices were the best I've found. I will definitely be ordering again next year!"

2015-07-28

"Great prices! Fast shipping."

2015-07-28

"GREAT!! great customer service, great price and great speedy delivery!"

2015-07-28

"They had the best prices on the contacts I wanted, and ordering was pretty easy. There were no hidden charges. The only reason I went 4 instead of 5 is because my doctor gave me the wrong prescription. I had ordered 2 boxes of contacts at the wrong prescription. They only accept returns on unopened boxes, and to send it back, it cost me an additional $9.00 in shipping costs."

2015-07-28

"Easy to order, came in time, very good!"

2015-07-28

"Order didn't come but they were very helpful in finding a solution"

2015-07-27

"Very pleased and no hassel ordering from here. I will use them again."

Share OptiContacts.com's store rating

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.