• OptiContacts.co OptiContacts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Prompt delivery, no drama, no hiccups."

"Very happy with the product. Shipping was reasonable. Thank you so much!"

"i keep trying to type "no problems whatsoever" but it keeps coming back saying "A Valid comment is required"....?...my valid comment is "no problems whatsoever" until i came to this here comment box !!! &^%T"

"I am writing to inform you after my most recent order, that i will not be ordering from OptiContacts any longer, that goes for my minor daughter as well. I don't know how many wasted contact lenses her and I both have disgarded over the years, due to them being mis-shaped. I can only call Acuvue and Opti so often regarding this. Its propbably an issue atleast once of month between the both of us. I finally called Acuvue today and they called Opti and I was told the only thing they could do was give us a credit on the account for each lense. I don't know if its Acuvue or OptiContacts making the decision but I am tired of this occurring. I am getting ready to go out of the country and my daughter and I both are out ATLEAST one contact lense out of the boxes we recently received. However, who is to say that there will not be any other defective lenses in our boxes. usually after we notice one, there is always another one. I wasn't on planning on ordering any more lenses for either of us until we get our new exams next month. I had no choice but to place an order and this isn't even my fault. I shouldn't have to document every single occurance to when we have a faulty lense but if thats what I have to do. I am NOT a happy customer right now.

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience, we can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to find one/several defective lenses in your supply. The Acuvue lenses we sell are the exact same as you would receive from your local eye care provider. They originate directly from the manufacturer in factory sealed packaging. The manufacturer will either approve a credit on the defective lenses (if only a couple of lenses are reported as being defective) or the replacement of an entire box. As only 1 lens/patient has been reported as defective, we have been instructed to issue a store credit for the value of the 2 lenses. Please contact us or Acuvue at any time for any assistance you may need with your lenses.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"I WAS VERY SATISFIED AND I RECEIVED THEM QUICKLY AND THE PRICES WERE GREAT!"

"Ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Will definitely order contacts through them again."

"Been ordering my family member contacts through Opti Contacts for 1+ plus and have A1 service!"

"Shipped quickly. Great price. Will order again. "

"Highly warranted 5* review here. I can claim $150 back for my contact lenses using work benefits. Doing this vs using the largest chain high street optician saved me a lot of money for exactly the same product. Searching google for the contacts took me to a link at Opticontacts which was cheaper than going to their website and entering the contacts I was looking for directly on their site, saving me roughly $5 a box. These ended up being less than half the price of going to a high street (in network) retailer and applying the same allowance directly.

Contacts came in a good time. I would and already have recommended Opticontacts to others.

"Contacts arrived in good time!"

"Very satisfied with the service and timeliness"

"Fast delivery! And great price!"

"Quick Service! Well Done."

"Quick and easy contact delivery service. I'd order from them again."

"I sent my RX many times and I've received no comment. I've been without contacts for over a month because of this. I'm very frustrated and would really like to receive contacts soon, or at least a response!"

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Your prescription has been received 8/24 and the order has been shipped to you yesterday. A tracking number has been emailed so you may track the package online. According to the tracking page the package should be delivered by Friday, August 28. If we can offer any further assistance, please feel free to call 1-888-678-4201 Mon-Fri 10am-6pm EST or email service@OptiContacts.com at any time.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

Share OptiContacts.com's store rating

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.