• OptiContacts.co OptiContacts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I was surprised and pleased by how quickly the order arrived."

"Can't really rate them, I don't have my contacts yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We have checked on your package and it looks like it's stuck in the mail. We will contact USPS for you and start a trace on this package to speed up the delivery. We will email you the details as soon as the trace is initiated.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

"Great prices, fadt shipping! Excellent company!!"

"Got them quickly and am happy. Will order again!"

"Great service. I always order from opticontacts. "

"Fastest delivery I have ever had!"

"Fast shipping; Cheapest prices EVER! I love OptiContacts.com and recommend them to all my friends and family!"

"I had to send my doctors information and it wasn't a problem. I wasn't sure if they got the information so I emailed them. They emailed me back within the next couple hours!!! My order came quickly after. I hate wearing glasses constantly so this was a huge relief. Big shoutout to whoever emailed me back!! I will be purchasing through this company again. Thank you! "

"The mobile site was a pain but the product came quickly and was accurate."

"Very satisfied with my purchase! Will definitely purchase through them again."

"The service was good and I got the lens in the time promised. My only disappointment was that the phone number and fax number does not work outside of North America and you do have customers who lives outside of N. America. You need to have this rectified. "

"Do not order from here. They are the epitome of sleazy online businesses- hidden charges and misleading promotions, not to mention incompetent customer service and slow shipping despite what you pay for. I paid for priority and got ground. I truly regret giving them my business. Do not make the same mistake as I did!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

opticontactscom, OptiContacts.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel that way. All charges are clearly itemized during the ordering process and included in the total cost shown on the last page of checkout before you submit your payment details. For any questions you may have on the pricing you may contact us at any time and we will be more than happy to detail everything for you. Regarding the shipping method, we had to change it from USPS Priority to UPS Ground because of the weight of your package (over 13oz). The USPS Priority shipping option you have selected guarantees delivery within 2-5 business days and according to your tracking page the package will be delivered within this time frame via the new shipping method. Please feel free to contact us at any time for any other questions you may have regarding your order.

Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!”

" Arrived faster than I expected. Great customer service with my prescription. Contacted my eye doctor for me so I didn't have to."

"Making me actually leave a comment as well makes me want to lessen my star rating."

"I have always had great service and immediate shipping. Thanks."

Share OptiContacts.com's store rating

OptiContacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OptiContacts.com is a merchant member
OptiContacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.