• Opentip

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

2015-06-25

"Horrible, horrible company. The product I got was substandard and they won't take it back and give me a refund. "

2015-06-05

"I ordered 3 roses and had them engraved. The engraving is tiny. The ink used makes it impossible to read. Very disappointed. My 2 emails went unanswered. Terrible customer service."

2015-03-06

"Horrible customer service. Half the time can not get through the phone and email response is slow. Agents don't seem to care about business. Shipping is very slow so and overpriced. Agent said item would be delivered by Friday and when we called back Thursday she said we would have to pay $500 shipping in order to receive by the promised date. Item still has not been shipped and it is Friday now. Customer service agent just keeps saying someone will call back but never does. "

This review was modified by marib0509 on March 06 2015 06:36:08 AM

2015-02-05

"I will never ever order anything from opentip again. They are slow and unprofessional. My experience with them was very disappointing. I told them to cancel my order, a day later they shipped. Then, i returned it they didn't want to give me all ofy money back. They were talking to me like i was stupid. I've been emailing the sup. She never replied back even though we have been emailing. Customer service is just really poor."

This review was modified by smiley2323 on February 05 2015 07:26:48 AM

2015-01-06

"Do not buy anything from them.I purchased counterfeit table tennis padle DHS HURRICANE.They refused to refund money and after long negotiating they agreed to refund me only 15% and they never did.I called many times no answer poor customer service."

2014-10-27

"HORRIBLE Company!! Do NOT purchase anything from them. They advertise at one price but there are so many hidden fees and the shipping is outrageous. I couldn't even get a proper response from whoever it is behind their emails. Will never buy anything from this company!"

This review was modified by atrobella on October 27 2014 12:20:38 PM

2014-10-04

"Ordered a Lisle 59800 Serpentine Belt Tool on Wednesday. Received on Saturday. Good price and fast shipping."

2014-09-16

"Horrible customer service! Please don't buy from this website! Not only did they not give me a number to track my item, and it took over a week to be delivered, I took the time to write a note to the person receiving the item, and they never delivered the note. So the person had NO idea who it was from--and then I was told by their customer service that I didn't choose that option, to send a note. They said they saw my message but assumed it was a note to myself! Right. I wrote a message to myself. They made no attempts to apologize, or save me as a customer, they were absolutely ridiculous. I'll never order from here again. Don't waste your time!!! "

This review was modified by Chaser0703 on September 16 2014 07:05:40 AM

Opentip User

2014-09-03

"Do not purchase anything from this company. Worst customer service ever. Customer Service representative, Stella actually hung up on me after I said my name. They do not honor their pricing. After I paid for an item, they called me trying to charge more saying the website listed the wrong price. "

2014-08-18

"You will never find a person to speak to over the phone, expect no answer when you send an email, on top of that, their Live Chat will have you wait for almost an hour before anyone picks up! I placed an order a week ago, they even called me to confirm my address, now it's 7 days later, and it still says PENDING, after numerous email and calls, there is no explanation. "

This review was modified by kwang0429 on August 19 2014 05:14:55 PM

2014-07-16

"I placed my order for sand for a unity ceremony for my wedding 2 weeks before the wedding. Just to be safe, I went ahead and paid extra for expedited shipping so that I would have the sand in plenty of time. It still took 2+ weeks to receive the sand. I had to scramble at the last minute to get sand for my wedding, because their sand didn't arrive on time. I guess I should also mention that I had 8 different colors for my sand ceremony, so this was no easy task. Also, I had received an e-mail stating that the sand had shipped 3 days before it actually did, so I had every expectation that it would arrive on time, until it didn't. When I realized this, I called and was told just to refuse the package when it came and I would be refunded. TWO MONTHS LATER, I finally got an e-mail stating that they had finally refunded my money, only to realize that they hadn't refunded the full amount. They pocketed the $18+ I had spent on the "expedited shipping". What a joke!"

This review was modified by CFarthing on July 16 2014 02:48:04 PM

2014-04-14

"Poorly run company. They send out way too many emails and their website estimated my shipping costs wrong so they passed the difference ($50) on to me. "

2014-02-25

"I ordered something for my sons 2nd birthday party. I ordered it on Thursday and emailed it them over the weekend because my order still said processing. They emailed me Monday to confirm my address! (What does that mean) now because they didn't get in touch with me until Monday they couldn't guarantee it would be here by Sunday.(even though when I ordered it, it said 2-6 days). Then they said I could expedite the shipping by paying over $36. We fought and they waived the shipping and said it would ship by Monday and be here by Friday. They also said that they would email my tracking information. I still didn't have it on Tuesday. I called and they said it hadn't shipped!!! (What do you mean, you said it shipped yesterday) they also said that it probably wouldn't be here by Friday. If they sent it, I couldn't return it. I cancelled my order. I then read my emails and saw they had emailed me. They said that we had a conversation yesterday(Monday) and because I wouldn't pay the expedite charges that it might not get here by Friday. (Not the conversation I had) I will never deal with them again!!!"

This review was modified by Airair1105 on February 25 2014 12:25:58 PM

2013-11-15

"Website prices on this site are absolutely reasonable even for dropshippers selling on eBay. However... my biggest qualm with this company are the shipping costs they are outrageous. Take a look at what it costs to buy a futon from them, yes the price is competitive with walmart, wayfair and other online sites. Now take a look at what it costs to ship any of their products. The cost of shipping is half the initial asking price... or more. Many of their products are off the wall crap that are difficult to sell online period, but they do have some really good stuff too.

The employees mostly respond to email inquiries, but have yet to actually respond to any of my emails on the ridiculous shipping costs. Looks like you'll have to find another dropshipper that carries DHP products or other stuff they have. I tried calling them, but their company phone representatives are very difficult to speak with. On the other hand.. in retrospect at least this company responds to email inquiries unilike fastfurnishings.com. I had to spam them in order to get a single response. I tried that a second time with no response from them afterwards. Don't dropship with fastfurnishings.com."

2013-10-20

"I ordered a sofa set from Opentip.com because it offered the lowest price after I did a price research online. Two days later I got an email from them saying “we do not know the exact shipping fee until we get your ship to zip code” and asking me to pay $80 more for shipping, which was very ridiculous because I provided my address plus zip code when I placed the order online and their system calculated the shipping charge based on my zip code. If their system made a mistake, it was their fault. Why asking me to pay for their stupidity? So I told them I would not pay more and asked them to honor their price. Their response was they would not honor the price and later they cancelled my order. I have to say this company does not have basic business ethics. A business which does not honor its word is not an honorable business. Furthermore, I think it was fraudulent as they first deceived me with lower price to do business with them and later jacked up the price hoping I would pay since I already spent time on price research. In fact the backup store on my price research list increased the price a couple of days after I placed the order on Opentip.com. Eventually I bought the sofa set from that store because I did not want to do any business with the dishonest people from Opentip.com. Therefore, lesson is learnt and shared."

This review was modified by Wayne9511 on October 20 2013 10:57:43 PM

Share Opentip's store rating

Opentip is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opentip is not a merchant member
Opentip does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!