Stores > Opentip

• Opentip

2016-08-05

Scam!!! Stay away

"Item never shipped and they provided me with a fake tracking number. They then hung up on me when questioned. Please stay away from this site. I wish I had read the reviews first. "

This review was modified by Rdeolive on August 05 2016 01:10:32 PM

2015-12-31

"Opentip is the worst Internet seller I have ever worked with. The order processing and customer service are horrible! Please do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere."

2015-10-02

"I order a barbell from OpenTip.com because they had the cheapest price. I checked there return policy first and it stated shipping fees are not refundable and a restocking fee of 15 percent is only charged if they are charged a restocking fee from the company. I received the bar and was not impressed with the quality. I decided to return it. I paid to ship it back directly to the manufacturer like they told me, which is what I thought they meant by shipping costs are non-refundable. I called the manufacturer directly and they told me they do not charge a restocking fee for an item like that as long as it is not damaged. When the company I sent it back to received the bar OpenTip.com not only charged me a 15% restocking fee, but also deducted their shipping charges. It cost me all together over $150.00 to return a $350.00 item I did not like. When I told customer service at OpenTip.com about this they said it was impossible to give a full refund and said the 15% restocking fee is added to items like that. This company is a scam and this is the last time they will ever get another dime of my money."

2015-09-16

"I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN!!
I ordered the sunrise makeup trolley case. When I got my item it was broken cracked in 2 large places. Emails were sent to costumer service. I made so many calls to costumer service. They refuse to send me a shipping label and they refuse to put the manager or superviser on the phone. I am so annoyed!! I paid $218 for a broken item that they won't return!!!

2015-09-03

"OPEN TIP SUCKS. Terrible customer service. They sent me the wrong size and it took literally a dozen emails for them to then send me MORE of the wrong size AGAIN......My experience was literally like dealing with a company that was run by 5 year olds. .....If zero or negative stars was an option I would give -5 to balance out the fake reviews. "

This review was modified by jeffkrusel1 on September 03 2015 07:11:11 PM

2015-08-05

"Horrible Horrible Service. Ordered 9 days ago and all I have gotten is the run around. Have had to file a claim with paypal then when nothing was done had to escalate it for paypal to work it out."

2015-06-25

"Horrible, horrible company. The product I got was substandard and they won't take it back and give me a refund. "

2015-06-05

"I ordered 3 roses and had them engraved. The engraving is tiny. The ink used makes it impossible to read. Very disappointed. My 2 emails went unanswered. Terrible customer service."

2015-03-06

"Horrible customer service. Half the time can not get through the phone and email response is slow. Agents don't seem to care about business. Shipping is very slow so and overpriced. Agent said item would be delivered by Friday and when we called back Thursday she said we would have to pay $500 shipping in order to receive by the promised date. Item still has not been shipped and it is Friday now. Customer service agent just keeps saying someone will call back but never does. "

This review was modified by marib0509 on March 06 2015 06:36:08 AM

2015-02-05

"I will never ever order anything from opentip again. They are slow and unprofessional. My experience with them was very disappointing. I told them to cancel my order, a day later they shipped. Then, i returned it they didn't want to give me all ofy money back. They were talking to me like i was stupid. I've been emailing the sup. She never replied back even though we have been emailing. Customer service is just really poor."

This review was modified by smiley2323 on February 05 2015 07:26:48 AM

2015-01-06

"Do not buy anything from them.I purchased counterfeit table tennis padle DHS HURRICANE.They refused to refund money and after long negotiating they agreed to refund me only 15% and they never did.I called many times no answer poor customer service."

2014-10-27

"HORRIBLE Company!! Do NOT purchase anything from them. They advertise at one price but there are so many hidden fees and the shipping is outrageous. I couldn't even get a proper response from whoever it is behind their emails. Will never buy anything from this company!"

This review was modified by atrobella on October 27 2014 12:20:38 PM

2014-10-04

"Ordered a Lisle 59800 Serpentine Belt Tool on Wednesday. Received on Saturday. Good price and fast shipping."

2014-09-16

"Horrible customer service! Please don't buy from this website! Not only did they not give me a number to track my item, and it took over a week to be delivered, I took the time to write a note to the person receiving the item, and they never delivered the note. So the person had NO idea who it was from--and then I was told by their customer service that I didn't choose that option, to send a note. They said they saw my message but assumed it was a note to myself! Right. I wrote a message to myself. They made no attempts to apologize, or save me as a customer, they were absolutely ridiculous. I'll never order from here again. Don't waste your time!!! "

This review was modified by Chaser0703 on September 16 2014 07:05:40 AM

2014-09-03

"Do not purchase anything from this company. Worst customer service ever. Customer Service representative, Stella actually hung up on me after I said my name. They do not honor their pricing. After I paid for an item, they called me trying to charge more saying the website listed the wrong price. "

Share Opentip's store rating

Opentip is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opentip is not a merchant member
Opentip does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!