Stores > Opensky.com
  • Opensky.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Opensky.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

A swim suit that looks like a first grader made it

"So I understood that there was no return if the suit was not working. But this suit did not look ANYTHING like what the picture showed. The zipper, down the front of the suit was so puckered, that it would not lay flat. Therefore, I did not even try it on and there was NO WAY it was the same suit I wanted. I asked for a return. The integrity of the product is so bad. Do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Just doate the amount of money you would have spent here, to a homeless shelter. Do some good for someone."

2017-07-16

THEY SELL DEFECTIVE JUNK AND NO RETURN/REPLACEMENT POLICY

"DO NOT BUY anything from "OPEN SKY SHOPPING" !!! I purchased a $30+ bracelet that came DEFECTIVE and they will do NOTHING ABOUT IT!! I NOTIFIED THEM RIGHTAWAY AND THEY ASKED FOR A PICTURE....-They admit from a picture I sent it IS DEFECTIVE but their "supplier" won't do anything about it !! This means OPEN SKY DOES NOT STAND BY WHAT THEY SELL !!

SPREAD THE WORD".

2017-06-17

Not a good idea~!

"This company charged me $60 in fees and only had it 4 months. When you close the account it takes over 2 months to get YOUR money back!!! They have a crappy website, they send false notices, and the service is horrible. Even the woman that closed my account said this card is not the best option and feels bad for those who get caught up in there system."

2017-04-28

#OpenSkyisaripoff

"So...I bought an item from this company and when I got it, it didn't work. I contacted Open Sky and it said to use the form on my order page to return it. So I filled out the handy-dandy form and there was a drop-down for the reason for return. There was no "Piece of overpriced **** electronic gadget that does not work" so I clicked on "Item quality did not meet the expectation." Then they said that for $8.41 I could return the item because it was not the fault of the seller that my expectations were not met. Evidently having a product actually WORK is beyond reasonable expectations.
So for $8.41 I have the privilege of returning an item I have never used because it doesn't work so that I can get a partial refund.
Oh no.
I will extract my $25 pound of flesh by sharing my absolute disgust with the product AND Open Sky's poor customer service. This will give me far more satisfaction than the return of 16 bucks.
So...BUYER BEWARE! RIPOFF company.

2017-02-28

Fooled me with fake ad!

"No onsite review of items should have been a clue. I bought what appeared to be a hand-held video game featuring a Mario Brothers game. No Mario Brothers games were included. The start-up instructions were not in English. There were no instructions on how to operate the device or how to play the games. One game had an on-screen story in Chinese (or some other Asian language). The game is VERY cheaply made! This item is "not eligible for return". I wasted my money! I will probably donate this to charity. I would be embarrassed to give it as a gift. I can't use it. I am very disappointed. I did not receive a packing slip with this purchase."

2017-02-21

Tricky

"It is very difficult to return an item. It's a regular merry-go-round to do so. They recently sent me the wrong item, and they're making it difficult to return it and get the item I did order. Of all things, they want me to take a picture of it and send it to them. And really, 14 days is just not a long enough time to get something around and return it, although that is not my problem this time."

2017-02-18

RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

"I used to be a merchant on Opensky for a little over a year and than the abrubtly closed my store and NEVER paid my final earnings from sales and charged me outrageous late and cancellations fees. No other marketplace charges those fees nor do they abruptly close you down like that. The manager that closed me down is Jared. As a merchant,do yourself a favor.......steer far away from this site. They are rip off artists and will steal your money. The first 6 months I was with them,the sales were through the roof and now sales are nill to none. They charge you a minimum of $39.95 a month to supposedly bring traffic to your store which is total rip off. DO NOT SELL OR BUY from Opensky unless you have money to flush down the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-02-13

Scroll on if you are thinking of buying here

"Terrible customer service! 14 day return policy??? I was never informed of that. Sent their poorly crafted merchandise back and filed a dispute charge with my credit card company."

2017-02-07

Defective Bamboo sheets

"I purchased bamboo sheets and they were defective. The pillow case hems were not sewn. This company charged me return shipping on a defective item, also when you email them they don't give a straight answer. Shame!"

2017-01-20

Item not delivered.

"Waited for the item ordered for three weeks - USPS tracking number says expecting item from the seller. No response from customer service."

2017-01-20

Watch out!!

"I purchased a top. After, receiving it, I returned it. The item was of very poor quality. I followed the instructions on returns. It was to be returned within 14 days, for complete return. The item was received in the same condition received new and in it's original package. I received a refund not equal to what I had paid. I contacted customer service and was told since the item was damaged in shipment, I had received a partial refund. The shipping and handling was deducted. The s/h was, deducted like the item was being sent out of country. The company is based in the USA. There was return policy never stated only if damaged in mail, would you receive a complete refund. Nor did they inform me of the S/H. Avoid this company "

2017-01-13

FAKE BEN NYE BANANA POWDER‼️

"Don't ever order from this website! When I received the "Ben Nye Banana powder" I quickly noticed it wasn't as yellow and was cakey .. I went on YouTube and found someone who actually ordered same one and had the same serial number as the one I received and called it a clone ! Waste of money!"

2017-01-10

THIS SITE IS A SCAM THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE BBB

"I should have read the reviews before I placed an order but because they are associated with Living social I placed an order. SCAM the items after you pay never ship they don't email you back with the same reply they are contacting merchants. DO not order I will be reporting them to the BBB."

2017-01-07

Scam Artists. Worst Store on the WEB

"Put in a order on Dec. 11. Said you can return items until Jan 31st. also said items ship in 5 business days! Still waiting for over half of the order. The clothing is Cheap, Cheap, Cheap. one dress was pulled apart at the seam and they did issue the return shipping label but said it would cost me over 8 eight dollars to return it and I would also have to also pay the shipping that it cost me too get it in the first place. When I objected they stated any return on the required shipping fees were up to the merchant and that it was out of their hands. I got a refund of 18.00 on a dress that was falling apart and cost me over 37.00"

2017-01-06

DO NOT ORDER OPENSKY

"I bought Queen size white sheets but received full size tan sheets. They will not refund and/or compensate for something I did not order. I also ordered a mermaid blanket for my housemate and delivery took way too long. I do not recommend spending money on this site. It is poor quality. Please do not waste your time and money on them."

Share Opensky.com's store rating

Opensky.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opensky.com is not a merchant member
Opensky.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!