Stores > Opensky.com
  • Opensky.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Opensky.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-09

Horrible Site - BUYER BEWARE THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR TRANSACTIONS

"BUYER BEWARE THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR TRANSACTIONS

I had used Open Sky in the past and was pleased with my purchase BUT they recently made a horrible name for themselves. I purchased an item on August 27th, received conformation email, and an email stating that it was waiting to be shipped. Fast forward 2 weeks and I receive an email that my order has been cancelled. I quickly checked the website to see if it was out of stock, but it was not. Open Sky more than doubled the price of the item that I previously paid $106 to $220!

I contacted customer service and they were of no assistance. Only reassuring me that I can still make a purchase but for double the cost of the item that I already paid for. I informed them I would never use their site again and also would spread the word on their integrity. Very displeased and disgusted with the manner in which Open Sky dealt with my transaction.

2017-08-05

Beware!

"I purchased an item but returned it within the 14 days. I followed their instructions by clicking on the link for a return. I printed out a return label. But apparently it was a label for a previous order so item was returned to wrong merchant. Opensky says there is nothing they can do. I kept telling them it was their website and links that caused me to print out the wrong label. I am reporting them to the BBB."

2017-08-04

Defective Products & LOUSY Customer Service

"If I could give a 0 rating I would! Bought a fitness tracker that did not work and sent a message, was told they would only accept within 2 weeks, which I was within! They have no way of contacting them in a trackable way and refuse to stand behind their products. No live customer service agents and refuse to give credit for their crappy product. DON'T WASTE THE TIME AND MONEY WITH OPENSKY.COM!!!!!"

2017-07-21

A swim suit that looks like a first grader made it

"So I understood that there was no return if the suit was not working. But this suit did not look ANYTHING like what the picture showed. The zipper, down the front of the suit was so puckered, that it would not lay flat. Therefore, I did not even try it on and there was NO WAY it was the same suit I wanted. I asked for a return. The integrity of the product is so bad. Do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Just doate the amount of money you would have spent here, to a homeless shelter. Do some good for someone."

2017-07-16

THEY SELL DEFECTIVE JUNK AND NO RETURN/REPLACEMENT POLICY

"DO NOT BUY anything from "OPEN SKY SHOPPING" !!! I purchased a $30+ bracelet that came DEFECTIVE and they will do NOTHING ABOUT IT!! I NOTIFIED THEM RIGHTAWAY AND THEY ASKED FOR A PICTURE....-They admit from a picture I sent it IS DEFECTIVE but their "supplier" won't do anything about it !! This means OPEN SKY DOES NOT STAND BY WHAT THEY SELL !!

SPREAD THE WORD".

2017-06-17

Not a good idea~!

"This company charged me $60 in fees and only had it 4 months. When you close the account it takes over 2 months to get YOUR money back!!! They have a crappy website, they send false notices, and the service is horrible. Even the woman that closed my account said this card is not the best option and feels bad for those who get caught up in there system."

2017-04-28

#OpenSkyisaripoff

"So...I bought an item from this company and when I got it, it didn't work. I contacted Open Sky and it said to use the form on my order page to return it. So I filled out the handy-dandy form and there was a drop-down for the reason for return. There was no "Piece of overpriced **** electronic gadget that does not work" so I clicked on "Item quality did not meet the expectation." Then they said that for $8.41 I could return the item because it was not the fault of the seller that my expectations were not met. Evidently having a product actually WORK is beyond reasonable expectations.
So for $8.41 I have the privilege of returning an item I have never used because it doesn't work so that I can get a partial refund.
Oh no.
I will extract my $25 pound of flesh by sharing my absolute disgust with the product AND Open Sky's poor customer service. This will give me far more satisfaction than the return of 16 bucks.
So...BUYER BEWARE! RIPOFF company.

2017-02-28

Fooled me with fake ad!

"No onsite review of items should have been a clue. I bought what appeared to be a hand-held video game featuring a Mario Brothers game. No Mario Brothers games were included. The start-up instructions were not in English. There were no instructions on how to operate the device or how to play the games. One game had an on-screen story in Chinese (or some other Asian language). The game is VERY cheaply made! This item is "not eligible for return". I wasted my money! I will probably donate this to charity. I would be embarrassed to give it as a gift. I can't use it. I am very disappointed. I did not receive a packing slip with this purchase."

2017-02-21

Tricky

"It is very difficult to return an item. It's a regular merry-go-round to do so. They recently sent me the wrong item, and they're making it difficult to return it and get the item I did order. Of all things, they want me to take a picture of it and send it to them. And really, 14 days is just not a long enough time to get something around and return it, although that is not my problem this time."

2017-02-18

RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

"I used to be a merchant on Opensky for a little over a year and than the abrubtly closed my store and NEVER paid my final earnings from sales and charged me outrageous late and cancellations fees. No other marketplace charges those fees nor do they abruptly close you down like that. The manager that closed me down is Jared. As a merchant,do yourself a favor.......steer far away from this site. They are rip off artists and will steal your money. The first 6 months I was with them,the sales were through the roof and now sales are nill to none. They charge you a minimum of $39.95 a month to supposedly bring traffic to your store which is total rip off. DO NOT SELL OR BUY from Opensky unless you have money to flush down the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-02-13

Scroll on if you are thinking of buying here

"Terrible customer service! 14 day return policy??? I was never informed of that. Sent their poorly crafted merchandise back and filed a dispute charge with my credit card company."

2017-02-07

Defective Bamboo sheets

"I purchased bamboo sheets and they were defective. The pillow case hems were not sewn. This company charged me return shipping on a defective item, also when you email them they don't give a straight answer. Shame!"

2017-01-20

Item not delivered.

"Waited for the item ordered for three weeks - USPS tracking number says expecting item from the seller. No response from customer service."

2017-01-20

Watch out!!

"I purchased a top. After, receiving it, I returned it. The item was of very poor quality. I followed the instructions on returns. It was to be returned within 14 days, for complete return. The item was received in the same condition received new and in it's original package. I received a refund not equal to what I had paid. I contacted customer service and was told since the item was damaged in shipment, I had received a partial refund. The shipping and handling was deducted. The s/h was, deducted like the item was being sent out of country. The company is based in the USA. There was return policy never stated only if damaged in mail, would you receive a complete refund. Nor did they inform me of the S/H. Avoid this company "

2017-01-13

FAKE BEN NYE BANANA POWDER‼️

"Don't ever order from this website! When I received the "Ben Nye Banana powder" I quickly noticed it wasn't as yellow and was cakey .. I went on YouTube and found someone who actually ordered same one and had the same serial number as the one I received and called it a clone ! Waste of money!"

Share Opensky.com's store rating

Opensky.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opensky.com is not a merchant member
Opensky.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!