Onlinepharmaciescanada.com Reviews - onlinepharmaciescanada.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 1 reviews

Onlinepharmaciescanada.com is a merchant member
Onlinepharmaciescanada.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,887 merchant members.

Rating 4/102/5

"If you have to call this company, you will be on hold for 30 minutes to over an hour!! Also, they do not respond to emails within 24 hours. So basically, customer service is meh.

The price is why I'm ordering online instead of from a local pharmacy: I am saving $300 on one prescription. I will update later on how long shipping takes. It has been almost 1 week since I ordered, and the meds haven't been shipped yet. They are supposedly waiting to hear back from the doctor to clarify the prescription. I doubt I will use this company again because it really is frustrating to have to wait so long on the phone, and get no response on the emails. They just don't seem to be in a hurry about anything. Sorry.