Stores > Onlinepharmaciescanada.com
  • Onlinepharmacie

Voice your opinion! Review Onlinepharmaciescanada.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Saving A Bundle

"My husband's prescriptions in the US would run us $500+ a month. Through this pharmacy, 2-3 months runs us $140. Much better. Yes, if you have to call, you will be on hold for 15-30 mins, but I have not reached a customer service rep yet that was not helpful! Their shipping takes longer because they have the verify the prescription, plus things have to come through customs, which can delay it, but we always get them within 2-3 weeks max from when they ship (plan for 1 extra week for them to process it). You do have to be there to sign for the package when it comes or the post office leaves a slip. We have been ordering my husband's medicine for the past year and will continue ordering in the foreseeable future."

2013-09-10

"If you have to call this company, you will be on hold for 30 minutes to over an hour!! Also, they do not respond to emails within 24 hours. So basically, customer service is meh.

The price is why I'm ordering online instead of from a local pharmacy: I am saving $300 on one prescription. I will update later on how long shipping takes. It has been almost 1 week since I ordered, and the meds haven't been shipped yet. They are supposedly waiting to hear back from the doctor to clarify the prescription. I doubt I will use this company again because it really is frustrating to have to wait so long on the phone, and get no response on the emails. They just don't seem to be in a hurry about anything. Sorry.

Share Onlinepharmaciescanada.com's store rating

Onlinepharmaciescanada.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onlinepharmaciescanada.com is not a merchant member
Onlinepharmaciescanada.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!