• Rating 5.00/10 4 reviews

Online Scuba is not a merchant member
    Online Scuba does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Online Scuba contact information

"I just purchased a mares travel bag and was not sure what kind to get so I called onlinescuba and spoke to an instructor who asked me logical questions that even I did not consider like, will I use the bag for airline travel, or what kind of diving, cold or warm as this would effect size and weight of the bag. So, they hooked me up with the perfect rolling backpack bag fory needs. For that I give them a 5, they really are my dive shop on the web. Thanks onlinescuba!!"

"I made an order 6 June. As of 21 June it has not shipped. Now I am scrambling to get what I need in time for a trip."

modified review This review was modified by sadfkjllksadflkl on June 21 2013 07:34:06 AM

"I purchased a mask and snorkel plus fins for my trip and had a question about how a mask should fit. An Instructor called me and verified that I would need two window style mask to fit my facial features. No one on the internet has ever gone out of their way to help me like that. I will buy from them again."

"I ordered a custom-ground prescription scuba mask from onlinescuba with plenty of time before my Nov 20 trip. They accepted the order, confirmed the ship date, and confirmed again on 11/5 that everything was on track. On 11/15, they claimed that their supplier was shut down for an physical inventory, and that they wouldn't be able to ship in time. I offered an additional week to 11/28, provided they shipped to my dive destination. They promised to call back, but never did. They're untrustworthy and unprofessional in my opinion. Buy from a more reliable source."