• OnlineTires

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"I think OnlineTires is not quite up to speed with the "Online" part of their name. Order tracking is not quite up to speed and they have no inventory status. I did not get any tracking or order updates, my tires just magically appeared 10 days after i ordered. Emails went unanswered and when i called i just sat on hold until i was disconnected.

The reason tracing is important is that you don't want to come home to find that you were lucky that the $600 worth of tires were not stolen from you (This dose happen!). If i know that i have a valuable delivery coming, i can plan to receive it.

I will look somewhere else and pay a little more next time i need tires.

This review was modified by puss on July 22 2015 12:36:58 PM

"Pathetic. They have NOTHING in stock and will take at least 3 days after you place the order to let you know. "

This review was modified by sybillio2002 on July 16 2015 08:47:02 AM

"This is the 2nd time I purchase high-performance tires from online tires, they have beat deal online and super fast delivery. I save almost $200 on online tires and save a lot of time!
Ordered 4 continental, saved more than $200, delivered in 3-4 days after placed order.

"I have read a lot of negative reviews about OnlineTires and some positive. I wanted to post that I got my tires at an amazing price. I auto X my Subaru and go threw tires often , I bought them ahead of time , so I was not in a rush to get them. the shipping time wasn't to bad. customer service was good. I called and emailed - Will be buying from them again. I spoke to Josh Del Rosa and he was a good help.
I got 245/40/17 Hankook Ventus v12 evo II
will be buying at least two more sets.

This review was modified by brandenchp on March 24 2015 02:41:44 PM

"I would not recommend this place to anyone who doesn't have the patient to wait for 2 hrs trying to get them pull out 2 damn tires. I called twice before driving there to make sure they have them, the guy on the phone confirmed it the second time. Spoke to Dan the guy in the office then the guy in the front they kept going back and forth. At last a guy from another department came out with my tires saying he doesn't know what was going. I came at 2:30 left at 4:30pm wtf kind of customer service is that?!?! I didn't mind the distance, heard they have good prices but honestly I would not fucking come back."

"I purchased 4 Yokohama tires from Online Tires and i had one of them get a flat with less than 10,000 miles on it. At first, I thought I hit something that caused the flat, but when AAA came to change the tire, the serviceman informed me it was a sidewall failure and the tire was defective. I called and emailed Online Tires to get some sort of credit or proration for the defective tire and they either do not respond or give me the run around. Not only are their prices cheap, but so it their customer service. You get what you pay for I guess. I will spend more money elsewhere for the quality service regardless of the tires I buy rather than buy from this site again. "

"I found the website by searching online on google. I was really skeptical about this website because of all the reviews i read, and how poor their delivery is. But i decided to give it a try since this was the only website that sold federal ss595 tires the cheapest. I can honestly say im real happy with my purchase. Shipping was real quick, but could be because i live pretty close to la mirada. Im located in riverside, so maybe thats why. But im real happy honestly....too good to be true. But im glad i risked it."

"Great prices, but one of the WORST set of rims "RSW 44" and customer service I've ever had. Called and emailed numerous times in regard to my problem. even sending pics of how the were pitting and flaking within the first month. Matter fact, the rims that were suppose to have been chrome arrived as if they were polished, but nothing near chrome. Contacted the head distributor Red Sport and was told that theses guys never contacted them about a problem with my wheels. Would've loved to had a replacement for the set I have but when I did get in contact with someone , I was told to send them back to get inspected "400.00" of my own money and it still wouldn't be guaranteed to have them replaced. Knowing what I know now, I would've went elsewhere."

This review was modified by navyman205 on September 05 2014 04:04:46 PM

"THEY ADVERTISE ONE PRICE AND TURN AROUND AND CANCEL YOUR TRANSACTION,
BECAUSE OF THEY CANNOT HONOR THE SELLING PRICE THEY ADVERTISED..

STAY AWAY PLEASE...

"I placed an order on 14th the next day i was givin a tracking number,5 days later i had tires at my door step,unbelievable Prices so good yea i didn't think i get em, but i noticed 1 thing they take pay pal and pay pal don't let people run a scam on you,i cant image not being happy i saved over 200 bucks on Rv Tires,no one sells emm cheaper!!!.."

"Ordered on Thursday, shipped on Monday, received on Friday, at 20 percent less than anybody else! Yes, they're not good about answering their phones, but everything else is great."

This review was modified by edj000 on July 20 2014 06:14:50 AM

"I ordered two sets of tires on a Sunday. I had not received any information from them by Tuesday so I called, based on information on other reviews, to make sure the tires I had ordered were in stock and expected to ship on time. I was told there was no problems and to "expect a tracking number by 6:00pm". Of course, nothing. I called back the following day "expect a tracking number by 6:00pm", again nothing. I called back the third time and upon making reference to the previous two calls I was told I would get an email immediately with tracking information. I did in fact get emails but they were nothing more than notice of them creating the shipping labels, not physically shipping them. This is not a matter of "hand holding" but one of doing what one says they will, you know follow through or being good for your word. The lack of that and the fact you have people suggesting there is nothing wrong with the lack of that is very, very wrong. So, they eventually arrived. I have so far only mounted one set and of the (4) tires one had a bulge in the sidewall. I had it dismounted and there was a very clean edge split in the bead that could not have possibly been caused by any of the mounting equipment, which I watched being done. Of course Onlinetires.com blamed the tire store that mounted them, apparently Onlinetires.com years of tire experience supersedes the laws of physics. To be frank, it is such a shady outfit it I was not exactly surprised. So as usual nowadays the customer takes the hit. This place sells "old stock" tires and offers very poor customer service so it's a lose-lose for the consumer. You can find most if not all the tires they offer elsewhere for only a few more dollars and I would suggest paying that in hopes of having a better experience. "

This review was modified by Angry-Consumer on June 09 2014 06:48:31 PM

"I saw plenty of bad reviews for OnlineTires, but most if not all of them were related to communications and not speed of delievery or quality of tire. This was mostly due to folks ordering tires a few days before they needed them. That is bad planning. I did not need to feel pampered, or have constant communication about my tires. And I did not need them immediately. I just wanted the best price, and had planned on ordering them in advance far enough to allow some extra time for shipping. OnlineTires was great. I got a killer price, they helped out with my $60 rebate from Pirelli, and I had them on my doorstop in Illinois in about 8 days. Noted - I did not receive a tracking #. I did not receive an email telling me they were shipped. I did not get anything telling me that my card had indeed been charged because they had the tires. I got none of that. But I knew that going in - and got what I wanted. The customer service I needed, and the best price on the internet. I highly recommend these folks - unless you are the type of customer that needs constant updates and pampering from online retailers."

This review was modified by Rinkys on April 08 2014 02:48:12 PM

"We are very satisfied with OnlineTires. We ordered a pair of tires for our buggy Tuesday afternoon and they arrived 24 hours later."

"Prices are good in comparison to most tire retailers. However, they do not post anything to let customers know when an item is out of stock; rather, they wait for you to order it, then send you an email the next day saying that the item you ordered is out of stock, and "would you like to upgrade to ___ for just a little more?" This is an unscrupulous and annoying way to do business that wastes the customer's time and causes their payment to be tied up in the refund process for several days."

This review was modified by fruitsalad on January 02 2014 07:51:31 PM

Share OnlineTires's store rating

OnlineTires is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OnlineTires is not a merchant member
OnlineTires does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!