• OnlineBootStore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Do not believe the price match guarantee. I found same boots for $5 less on another site and went thru the process of placing order first, (which they require) then you may try to get the price match guarantee which they did not honor because they said the other site, which was Captain Dann's, was selling them illegally for that price! So I already had order in and it would cost me to cancel it.
They never sent me a ship notice (and tracking) until I called 6 days later and asked for one. Communication was poor. I will never shop here again.

modified review This review was modified by Injunkid on April 21 2015 07:28:37 AM

"During an exchange for a different color, they ran out of stock in my size. When they called to inform me, I didn't want any other shoe so was forced to return. Which meant restocking fees. That wasn't cool. I totally understand why they have restock fees, but I was trying to exchange products and keep their business with them. So, I shouldn't be penalized that they were out of stock. Especially when I already had to pay $25 return shipping! I spoke with Sam, she made an exception for me in this case and I won't be subjected to the restock fee. Even though I don't get my awesome Doc's, at least I got good customer service. Thank you, Sam!"

modified review This review was modified by user987 on March 05 2015 12:26:10 PM

"I was very happy with boots, I was not happy with the service I got for onlineboots.com, first and last time I'll buy from them, it took 10 days too ship out an in stock item, wrong shipping info sent too me, wrong items sent too me, miss leading"

"They had what I needed and shipped it quickly."

"Quick shipping and good deals. See you next time for another pair. "

"Received boots promptly. They were priced right."

"Awful experience with inconsistent remedies, and lack of product without knowledge makes it hard for consumers. Incorrect shipping notification as the boots ordered was learned to be unavailable. Geesh, update your systems !
This was the second order number applied to a previous order. What a mess.......

"Not only did I recieve an email that they were shipped, they were shipped to the wrong customer. Then, after I called and had it resolved, the boots I ordered were all of the sudden out of stock.
Lame! I will never shop their store again.

"Smooth transaction fast shipping"

"It's hard to purchase items from this site when you charge a return shipping fee and a restocking fee. It's just too much. Will use Amazon next time. "

"I ordered a pair of boots and heard nothing about the order. After a few days I called in and they told me the boots were not available at this time. Thankfully I called. They were very nice and helpful on the phone and cancelled the order immediately. "

"I bought the boots as a christmas gift in the second week of november; they didn't fit properly and after christmas they would not return or exchange them. Never Again!"

"Quick shipping and excellent return policy. I purchased the same pair of boots in different sizes due to not knowing how the boots would fit. Returned the pair that did not fit and received a prompt refund. "

"My first experience, won't be my last..."

"Good quality boots, great price and excellent customer service"

Share OnlineBootStore.com's store rating

OnlineBootStore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OnlineBootStore.com is not a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!