• Address: 653 Triangle Road, Fond du Lac, WI

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very quick shipping and great product. "

"Fast Ship and a good value"

"Ordered sno cream, didn't come in with boots so called and person said they would mail another one, that's going on almost two weeks now and still nothing. This like my fourth order with this store and this is making me think about buying somewhere else as the only thing you send are sales emails which have nothing to do with my order"

"overall experience was great It seems shipping took a little longer than I would have expected. I had to arrange to pick it up at UPS since I was going to be out of town and didn't want my husband to see them as they are for Christmas."

"American made boots, fit well, shipped fast
why would anybody buy foreign made boots ?

"The shoes were exactly as ordered. No problems."

"I received my order and it did not fit, I did a seamless return and exchange for the new size. There were NO problems at all with the return or exchange, they we great. The new boots are of great quality & fit very well! Thank You!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so happy to hear everything went well and that you are enjoying your boots.”

"I have been in heavy fabrication for over 20 years. the Timberland Pro Rig Masters with met guard are the best boots I have ever purchased, they went to work right out off the box, no break in time and the are very light next to other boots I have owned in the past and I have paid over $300 dollars for some of them. hands down the best and the people at Onlinebootstore.com were great!!! Best prices, great boots, free shipping, great customer service... why go anyplace else!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear you have found the perfect boot for your needs and that we can provide it to you for an affordable price. Thank you again for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.”

"The boots I wanted were discontinued, your staff helped me to find similar pair to try.
Thank you!!!

"Boots fit good, with good service"

"Somehow ended up with the wrong size boots. Box was damaged, tags wasn't on boots just laying in the box. The box had tape all over it completely covering the entire box and it had shopping labels on it. I was going to return them but the return policy states that the box can't be damaged, no stickers and if any of this is wrong they charge you for that and a restocking fee. So I didn't send them back cause I felt like they would charge me for that damage, labels on the box and the tags being off the boots. I will never buy anything from this store again. "

"The order took a little longer to arrive than I anticipated.
More information on the footwear would have been helpful,if it's true to size for example.
Overall I'm satisfied and would recommend OnlineBootStore to a friend.

"changed shipping address a week before it shipped and apparently no one read the correspondence. I did call the # and was to late and they wanted another 20.00 for shipping."

"Fast service. Good quality."

"Did not receive a receipt from Online Boot Store. I need the receipt for my expense report."

OnlineBootStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OnlineBootStore.com is a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.