• Address: 653 Triangle Road, Fond du Lac, WI

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"I am quite unhappy due to accidentally ordering steel toe boots because the product description only stated "protective toe" and had code letters & numbers. Even though I emailed CS & let them know that their poor wording resulted in my ordering error, she said it was my fault for not understanding the codes so I had to pay return costs. Now I have paid more & am still waiting for a replacement pair. I am determined to have this be my first & last order with this company."

"Found exactly what I wanted..........on sale......free shipping.......quick delivery! Need I say more?? A++ onlinebootstore.com!"

"Great price for Timberland's and delivery in a timely manner, very satisfied with my purchase."

"They had the product I wanted and the shipment was prompt. I was very satisfied with the product and service they gave."

"I am satisfied with the product But when I got my boots They were marked On the box 9w but when I open the box and put the boots on they were9m called your toll free number and explain to them what happened they're going to call me next week I was wondering if they would send me a UPS return label so I wouldn't have to pay for the freight let me know thank you lou preli tonight "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-11-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We will look into your order and contact you Monday regarding your request. We do apologize for the mistake and will take care of it as quickly as possible.

OnlineBootStore”

"Perfect seller i will buy from again. Thanks!"

"Boots are great! The order shipped as stated. The boots arrived right on time."

"shipping was delayed and they could not give me any info on whereabouts. However, very pleasant customer service folks. Boots arrived as ordered, just late."

"the boot was everything I wanted ,lite ,and the rite eyelets for boot strings that will stay laced. "

"The boots were exactly what the picture showed and fit great. Wish it didnt take 2 weeks to get. "

"Exactly the boots i ordered. Thank you. R K....."

"As always, excellent service. Quick delivery"

"excellent pricing, This is my 3rd pair of this model of Wolverine composite toe work boots. Very comfortable safety toe boots. Shipped to my door in about a week. Thanks"

" I RETURNED THE BOOTS ON 9/23/14 TO EXCHANGE FOR A PAIR WITHOUT STEEL TOES...AS OF TODAY (10/7/14) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BOOTS. I PAID $18.00...THE USPS TRACKING NUMBER WAS 9114 9011 8986 6789 7439 86.
BILL O'HEIR
boheir@comcast.net
508 400 6858

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We will contact you regarding the status of your exchange shortly. Generally the turn around for exchanges includes 1 to 2 business days processing time in addition to the 6-12 business day delivery time frame. This is due to the exchange item potentially not being in stock in our facilities and the time needed for processing the return. We apologize for the delay and will look into the current status of your request.”

"A delivery time of 6-12 business days seems a little excessive in this day when most online orders arrive in 3-5. I didn't receive my email confirmation that my boots had shipped until after UPS attempted to deliver them. This led to UPS sending them back to the shipper (no fault of Online Boots Store, the UPS driver was an idiot as well as UPS customer service). I will say that the customer service to resolve this matter was exceptional. All in all it took nearly 3 weeks after ordering my boots to receive them. I probably will purchase again as the price and free shipping were the lowest I could find."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We keep our costs down by utilizing affordable shipping options. We are looking into the issue of a lack of confirmation regarding your order prior to delivery. We strive for seamless communication to our customers, with your feedback we can pinpoint the issues and focus on solutions. We apologize on behalf of our delivery service for the failed delivery attempt. Again thank you for the feedback and we appreciate your business.”

OnlineBootStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OnlineBootStore.com is a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.