• Address: 653 Triangle Road, Fond du Lac, WI

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"I was a huge fan of this company for years. I promoted them to all of my friends. This past experience however, was horrible. I originally bought a pair of ariats in July. I called repeatedly wondering when my order would be shipped out, only to be told each time, "they should be sent out tomorrow". Two months later I cancelled my order. That was over a week ago I am currently still waiting on my refund to show up. I will not be a customer with this company any longer.
The only positive thing I have to say is the customer service reps are very nice.

"They delivered exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion and I am quite pleased with the product"

"got what I wanted, great price, shipped within time frame"

"Good price, easy website, prompt delivery. Yehaw!"

"I just wanted to let you all know that the boots are great and my fiancée is very pleased with the style. However, we both are a little upset with the fact that your webpage states very clearly that these boots were "in stock" and that they are made in the USA. When in fact, they were not in stock (I called customer service after a week had gone by and my order was still "pending".), and after receiving the boots, find out that they are made in China. The tongue clearly reads "Made in China" on both boots as does the sticker on the outside of the box. This happened to be one of the key points taken into consideration when we were choosing which boots to purchase. He is satisfied with the quality of the boots, so he will keep them, but someone might want to look more in depth into this issue. Someone else might call this a fraudulent misrepresentation of goods and not be as willing to overlook such an error."

"The delivery takes too long. I live in Arizona and they shipped the boots from Minnesota and it took two weeks for me to receive the boots. "

"Quick service! My boots were delivered a day early!! They fit perfectly and were the exact item I ordered! Thank you for your service! I will definitely use them again!!"

"Love the Boots. Used to get my husband the same model in steel toed but then it was discontinued. I tried different styles that were similar and they weren't comfortable at all.
I ordered these forgetting they didn't have steel toes, but he likes them so much more and he doesn't really work in a field where they are necessary. Relief. thank you.

"On time exactly what I I ordered very helpful and definitley will buy there again."

"Boots arrived quickly and I was very happy "

"good service, good price."

"The boots don't have a description that say they stink to high heaven. They are supposed to be hunting boots and scent control? NOT!! Also they say they are in stock, yet it took them 12 days just to ship them out! That to me is piss poor customer service. I should have had them in those 12 days!! "

"they were delivered timely and the quality is excellent."

"got what i ordered in good time"

"Very fast best boots hands down "

OnlineBootStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OnlineBootStore.com is a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.