• Address: 653 Triangle Road, Fond du Lac, WI

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"We are very satisfied with the order. My husband loves the boots and they shipped much sooner than we thought so we got them fast."

"The boot were high quality and they were delivered on time."

"It was an easy way to buy my work boots. They were in stock and I received them promptly. Thank you."

"Great prices better than anywhere else. Easy returns and easy shipping, clearly no questions asked. I will continue to use them..A++"

"everything was great! loved the product! even contacted customer service and was very pleased with that. thanks!"

"Awesome boots. My husband is very satisfied that we could find the same boot agsin for purchase."

"I appreciate the prompt service and very competitive pricing ...thank you Barry"

"Great shopping experience boots were everything I expected"

"Good experience. Will buy from again. Thanks."

"Best in price and delivery was as stated!"

"I purchased a pair of Dan Post ostrich and a pair of deck sandals. I couldn't be happier. Price and comfort,, you just could not beat that."

"Great experience. The boots were exactly what I was hoping for, the delivery was quick and when I had a question, I emailed customer service and they got right back to me. I would definitely purchase from Online Boot Store again! "

"This purchase was extremely easy! The shoes I ordered arrived in a timely manner & included free shipping, always a plus. I ordered from OnlineBootStore.com after reading how they handle return shipping, which sounded fair & reasonable. I can't comment on returns however, because the shoes were perfect, exactly as pictured & in my case, a perfect fit as well! Bravo!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback. Happy to hear everything came as expected and fit properly. If for any reason in the future you need to make a return or an exchange we always recommend giving our customer service department a call or email so they can check on stock and clarify any questions you may have. Thank you again for the review and letting us fulfill your footwear needs.”

"I had no real problems, boots came in good condition."

"Have ordered two different orders for boots, so far, no success."

OnlineBootStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OnlineBootStore.com is a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.