OnlineBootStore.com Reviews - onlinebootstore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.67/10 109 reviews

OnlineBootStore.com is a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"This is the second time I have ordered from the onlinebootstore and have been very satisfied. Prices are good "

"This is my third order from On-Line Boots and will order again. Easy to order on-line and competent people on the phone. Only complaint is the tracking system."

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are working on making our tracking system more effective and efficient. Thank you again for the review and we appreciate your loyalty.”

"Too late delivery and expensive Shipping fee, in addition, No
Shipping information sheet

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“We apologize for any delay you experienced with your order. International orders do take slightly longer than our projected time because many factors can slow them down. We do our best to provide free shipping when possible but unfortunately we are not able to offer it on international orders at this time. We hope you are enjoying the boots and thank you for the feedback. We will try in the future to find ways to improve the speed and cost of international orders.”

"Free shipping plus item arrived quickly!!"

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind words regarding your order. We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you had a good experience.”

"Got exactly what was in the description and quick delivery. Great price, great boots, great online experience. These are my every day boots and I couldnt be happier with everything. Thank you so much! "

"My husband was in desperate need of GOOD,WARM boots as he works outside & plows snow as needed, sometimes the heat doesn't work very well in the company backhoe. We were a little skeptical whether they would keep him warm. We were both pleased they did the job! No more frostbite! Thank You Online Boot Store"

CustomerCare1, OnlineBootStore.com rep has responded

“We are so very happy to hear the boots you found on our website did the job! Thank you very much for the feedback, it will truly help us when recommending products to other customers in similar situations.”

"Great little shop with warm service. I called them and they gave me great advice on the best boots for me (I work in construction). No one has better pricing or better quality. My boots got here on time and I love them. "

"Ho boy. Can't believe I allowed myself to order from this company without reading these reviews first, so all I can do now is write yet another poor review of their service. It's amazing they are still in business. Let me first say, I don't think this site is a "scam" as some reviewers have called it. I actually do believe they are doing their best. The problem is that their "best" is HORRENDOUS.
I ordered a pair of insulated Irish Setter boots on February 4, during the rash of snow storms we had here in NYC this year. Like the countless others who order from OBS, while the snow piled up outside and the ice covered the city sidewalks, I waited. And waited. Calls to customer service followed, and I got assurances I'd get a tracking number in the next couple of days. NEVER received any email updates on the order. Had to check the site, which always displayed the dreaded "Pending" order status. Every time I called, I got the same employee, who was perfectly nice, but must be overwhelmed by getting yelled at all day long. I tried to be nice.
A week in, I also noticed that the boots in my order were listed as EE, which I did not need or intend to buy. This may have been my own fault, but when I called it was clear they hadn't begun to ship them yet anyway, so they changed it to a 'D', but warned me they'd have to start the "process" over from the beginning. I don't know what this process is, but it seems like they are ordering from another seller once they have your order. It's some sort of terrible business model that is failing them on a daily basis, clearly. Anyway. All said and done, it took a month. I received the right boots yesterday, March 4, a month from the day I ordered them. The snow and ice in NYC is gone. But who knows, March weather can be rough, and I'll be ready.

modified review This review was modified by DEaves on March 04 2014 10:32:03 AM

"This is the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I purchased boots that their website stated were in stock. I never received a confirmation about shipping, when I checked my order status it was still in pending. I tried calling numerous times only to be placed in queue for 20 minutes then a recording comes on stating no one is available to handle your call and to call back at a later time. No one a answers your e-mails. Worst customer service ever!!!!! Do not buy anything from this company, they are a joke."

"The WORST!!!!
Ordered a week ago. Was from an 'in stock' item. Called to get tracking info they said the couldn't. Turns out when you scream enough you get answers. They lied. It was never in stock. They charged my card immediately and never told me it wasn't in stock. Then tried to re order the boot from manufacturer hoping I wouldn't ever call to ask about it. Shop Elsewhere!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Airsick on October 03 2013 09:53:00 AM

"Wow....I learned my lesson...I should have read all these reviews before I placed an order. I'm so used to Amazon....it was a rude awakening. It almost seems like somebody runs this out of their home with a fancy website. They take your order, then worry about finding the boots somewhere. Customer service is PATHETIC AT BEST. In fact I emailed and the email reply was borderline rude. So I call today saying I wanted to cancel my order and they said you can't , it has already shipped. I ask why I was not notified and they said sometimes their computers mess up! I just pray to God these boots fit because I can only imagine what it would be like to get a return of your money."

modified review This review was modified by towahead on September 24 2013 05:15:47 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"I purchased a pair of boots from OnlineBootStore.com and found the experience "acceptable". Their service people are personable and friendly, and tell you quite clearly the status of your order. The problem is that they take way too long to process and ship your boots. I returned the first pair because they were too large and went through the lengthy process again. But I eventually received the right size and am very happy with great boots at a great price. I like their selection and prices a lot and would order from them again. But be forwarned that you have to be EXTREMELY patient."

modified review This review was modified by brewer9 on August 30 2013 10:18:44 AM

"this has to be the worst anything i have ever received online. i purchased a pair of boots from these people and call today (2 days later) and asked if i could get any tracking information. i was told that i would probably get the boots before i get any tracking information (I paid an extra $30 to have express delivery). the woman i spoke with for customer service was extremely poor. she didnt listen and only repeated the same thing over and over as i tried to get information about my order. NEVER AGAIN and DO NOT purchase anything from these people. find a good store to purchase from that isnt going to run you in circles and actually has their information together and decent customer service. im going to the dentist to have a couple root canals without anesthesia just to try to forget about this.

So I write this review and post it. About an hour later they cancel my order. What a joke.

modified review This review was modified by Bidyoufarewell on August 23 2013 04:04:38 AM

"I wish I would have looked up reviews prior to ordering from OnlineBootStore.com. Service and communication was horrible. Processing time took 14 days for an item that was listed as in-stock. And after multiple phone calls and an email, they didn't even bother to upgrade the shipping for free, which would have been great customer service. Avoid ordering from this store, especially if you need a product by a certain date! They did have the best price on the boots I ordered, but only by a few dollars. Those few dollars would have been better spent at a store with better customer service and satisfaction."

Rating 4/102/5

"I placed my order, was informed it was in stock and would ship in a day or two. About 10-12 days later I was told it had been on back order but had shipped the day before. 10-12 days after that, I finally received my order. They had the lowest price and I did eventually receive my order; I'm just glad I was able to wait over 3 weeks for it. I've read many negative reviews about Online Boot Store and most of them are about not receiving orders on time. I truly believe they intentionally deceive the customer regarding in stock/back ordered items."

modified review This review was modified by seadogg56 on June 11 2013 05:52:58 PM