• Address: 653 Triangle Road, Fond du Lac, WI

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Had previously ordered the boots in January, due to my size being out of stock I wasn't able to get my size until June. They not only honored the January price which was $30 less than the current pricing, but also honored the $15 coupon which was valid when ordering, but had expired when my size was in stock. Would order from OnLineBootStore again. "

"good service, good prices, great selection"

"I was pleased with the ease of the ordering process and they have great customer service reps. The only thing that they need to improve on is their online package tracking system. It does not work. "

"Great service. Good price."

"Boots supplied were exactly as expected, very prompt shipping after payment. All enquiries were also dealt with quickly which greatly assisted in correct items to be purchased, thank you."

"Great service. Great item. Great price. Will buy from them again. Seem to be very concerned about customer satisfaction and I like that"

"Good boots, well worth the price you pay. FIT right on size and width!"

"My only comment is that there are a couple of boot types that I would like to purchase and they are both still listed but listed as "out of stock". I would
appreciate it if you would indicate that you are reordering these and that you are still taking orders or if they have been discontinued, or that they have been discontinued but can get them on a special order that will take a longer
time. I checked with Justin and they indicated that the retailer can have a special
order requested but may take 90 to 120 days. One of the boot styles that I would like to purchase is Justin cowboy boots , mens boot size 11 D your order
number J2704. Thank you very much Karl Corder, Karl.corder@yahoo.com

"I am very satisfied in all aspects of my purchase… They had/have the best prices on the Internet and have several coupon codes for even further discounts would definitely do business with them again"

"I hope Georgia Boot continues to offer the 'Double Stacked' version of its boot.

It is a great help to me in my work on my feet the majority of the day wearing the same boots every day!

"Very fast and very good price!!!"

"We are very satisfied with the order. My husband loves the boots and they shipped much sooner than we thought so we got them fast."

"The boot were high quality and they were delivered on time."

"It was an easy way to buy my work boots. They were in stock and I received them promptly. Thank you."

"Great prices better than anywhere else. Easy returns and easy shipping, clearly no questions asked. I will continue to use them..A++"

OnlineBootStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OnlineBootStore.com is a merchant member
OnlineBootStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.