Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
2017-01-20

Awesome flight

"I booked with one travel twice for my home vacation and everything went on smoothly"

This review was modified by Joellapat on January 20 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-20

Easy to book, great price, but trouble with the "extras"

"We booked our flight without much trouble and it was easy to find the best rate. However, we were called shortly after booking and told we should spend extra to assure my family could sit together. I paid the money, and my family ended up getting separated on the first (and I think second) leg of the flight.

However, when I got a follow up call from OneTravel, I told them this and they promptly refunded that cost to me. If something gets screwed up, make it right. And that's what they did. Overall good experience after all was said and done.

This review was modified by Jason75 on January 20 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

Cheaper flights for a traveling college student! Yes!

"As a traveling college student (lives in NY) whose family lives across the country (TX), traveling expenses were costing an arm and a leg for my poor bank account!.. My aunt introduced One Travel to me not too long ago, and I looked through the costs/flights, etc. and they were actually cheaper than the big airlines (southwest, JetBlue and others). So I booked my first flight (about $100 cheaper than other airlines) and haven't gone back to southwest/JetBlue. I was nervous at first (being that it was a sight I never heard of before) but all my flights have been legitimate(haha), smooth and great! I am sure to be sticking with One Travel for their great prices and service. "

This review was modified by KDavidson912 on January 17 2017 08:15:03 AM

2017-01-16

One travelr

"The service was great fast n very convenient easy to book and use fast reply to email conformation will use one travel all the time I give a 10 out of 10 thx "

This review was modified by Jasonhall00 on January 16 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-01-09

World at your fingertips

"I recently booked a trip from Manila to Bangkok with Onetravel. I booked the trip in a very tight window less than 3 weeks before departing. It was really important for me to compare departure options, plan a return without rushing and stay on budget. OneTravel provided visibility into airlines & timeframes, and I found exactly what I needed. I highly recommend OneTravel."

This review was modified by cynjem on January 09 2017 02:41:56 PM

2016-12-19

A wonderfull experience

"This was the first time to use onetravel and is was my best experience ever. I will be using onetravel for all of our travel, Thanks "

This review was modified by FedEx1 on December 19 2016 11:42:15 AM

2016-12-18

EXCELENTE!!!!!!

"I had a great experience with one travel very easy to book flights. I truly recommend it. You will not be disappointed. Amazin service "

This review was modified by Clau1093 on December 18 2016 02:20:12 PM

2016-12-15

Great job One Travel

"I had the best phone support I've experienced in 40 years and 3 million miles of flying to 48 countries. "

2016-12-15

Happy with my purchase from One Travel!

"I was in the market to buy a airline ticket.I had not used a internet site to purchase air travel before,only a traditional brick and mortar travel agent.I could see that there were big savings to be made by purchasing online.I looked at the dates I wanted to travel and decided to go with Onetravel,the whole process went very smoothly,from making the purchase-there staff at the call center were very professional.When I later rang the airline,they confirmed the booking,and when I went to the airport everything went perfectly,I would use Onetravel again."

This review was modified by TRAVBOY08 on December 15 2016 07:49:59 AM

2016-11-28

SunCountry to a Warm Reunion

"OneTravel gave me a great fare to attend a reunion weekend with three high school buddies. The weather blustered, but the professionalism of the agency and its air partner turned wind and snow from challenge to blessing. This is the first year of an annual treat -- could not be replicated with you!"

This review was modified by Schriendog on November 28 2016 03:55:45 PM

2016-11-22

Surprised

"Booked a flight paid for assigned seating didn't get it. I was surprised with a call from OneTravel customer service asking me about my trip I told her it went well but I didn't get the seats I paid for. She was so pleasant and said she would refund me the money for the seats I paid for. I was happy because it saved me a call and the hassle for getting my money back."

2016-11-12

First Flight Booked In My Life (Kalvin Ellis)

"This was my very first flight ever booked in my life and im glad i had the opportunity to book it through OneTravel. The website or app are both good choices to book a flight and get great deals for flight landings such as, hotels, rentals, and restaurants. "

This review was modified by BoogieDownKal on November 12 2016 04:20:10 AM

2016-11-05

It's time to fly.

"I always book my flight through one travel. Quick, easy, best deals! Will continue to use them for my next travels."

This review was modified by Anrika on November 05 2016 05:56:47 PM

2016-10-25

Easy Transaction

"Was easy to find and get my fly trip.
No inconveniences at all at the airport, that was a plus if I compare with other websites.

This review was modified by David-NZ on October 25 2016 11:15:34 AM

2016-10-16

Easy as pie

"Website and customer service was fantastic "

This review was modified by EdanaChokey on October 17 2016 12:31:39 AM

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!