Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Onetravel / W K Travel by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

JUST GREAT!

"Buying on line makes me nervous, but I carried through and had no problems, no questions that weren't answered. Thank hyou very nmuch for being user friendly and honest with your users - I'[ll be back for more trips!"

2017-07-20

Onetravel

"I enjoy using Onetravel because I get the best tickets available."

2017-07-17

Excellent website for Travel

"I use One Travel all of the time to purchase mostly international tickets. I have done it through their website, and I have had to call on the phone. The customer service I have received over the years has been great. I even had some difficult to deal with problems, and One Travel has always helped me out. I have also used the group travel part of One Travel. One Travel is my first to go to website when I book travel for work and for my personal life."

2017-07-13

Cheers

"Overall experience was very good. Easy and smooth booking over website. Perfect 5 stars..."

2017-07-13

Love it

"They take care of there clients and I'm one of them I book for me my husband and my daughter no hassle when we are there in the airport..they take care of everything"

2017-07-01

Excellent

"I really enjoyed the trip it was very comfortable and safe."

2017-06-30

Excellent Service

"My booking experience with one travel.com was fast and efficient. They also have some of the most affordable flights worldwide. I remember I was trying to purchase a ticket for a trip to Jamaica but as soon as I completed my booking I received a notification that there are no more tickets available for that date and time. I was disappointed but a One Travel Agent called me immediately and assisted me and got me a cheaper ticket, same date and a much better time. I am very happy with their service. Excellent!!!!!"

2017-06-29

Understanding

"I booked with OneTravel to go home to care for my husband. It was a simple thing to do and as usual they had the cheapest flights. i needed to extend my trip by one day because of his health and the agent made it happen with the least amount of stress imaginable. i love One Travel!
dutch

2017-06-23

It was great!

"The booking was fairly simple and easy. And the followup after our trip to see how everything was, was considerate."

2017-06-21

This is for OneTravel.com (my apologies if this is the wrong place to post) ... Got screwed by the 24 hour cancelation

"Don't assume it's free, read the fine print about the FEE, then find out the hard way it's $75
look for the:
Congratulations! You got our lowest fare. We guarantee it. 24 hour cancellation ... THERE IS A Grey DOT NEXT TO IT WITH A "i" > click that to see the FEE word NOTE: No prices posted here.

2017-06-16

Excellent experience

"My experience with Onetravel was excellent, everything was perfectly organized and smooth, would so reverve with them again, and deff recommend it"

2017-06-08

Fantastic

"It was easy to book. Everything was sent to me. It was easy to register. Everything was just easy. The only snag was that I was not aware it was in American funds and not Canadian funds. Still worked out to be a good deal!!"

canada
2017-06-08

Smooth travelling all the way

"Booking our flight was very easy. We had choice of dates and times. Clicked and voilĂ . we had our tickets. We chose Westjet because it was the best offer for our needs. Wonderful experience, all round. Thank you Onetravel. Will definitely book through your site again, when we next travel, hopefully October."

2017-06-05

Good

"It's good & did lot enjoy "

2017-06-05

Onetravel was easy and I encountered no challenges or problems with this international travel

"Great price for airline, easy accommodation booking and no problems - a great trip!"

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!