Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
2017-02-12

Last minute traveler

"I use one travel for all my bookings! They always have the lowest prices and I can even get good deals with last minute bookings.
Thank you!

This review was modified by Pkiss on February 12 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-07

Lowest fare always

"Tried many websites but always found the lowest or equal fare on One Travel. They give discounts and special offers for the existing customers. "

This review was modified by Piyush.shrivastav9 on February 07 2017 05:00:16 PM

2017-02-06

Good choice!

"Perfect website to book a ticket. I bought my ticket with OneTravel and I had a good trip."

This review was modified by Ivan_Ngaleu on February 06 2017 04:00:01 PM

2017-02-04

Traveling the world is great

"Onetravel has the best deals for everyone to travel the world. Onetravel is a really confidential place to buy your airline tickets."

This review was modified by Leidis_01 on February 04 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-01

American

"Very good and professional service. Satisfied with this airline, yes I would travel with them again!"

This review was modified by aleman_rm05 on February 01 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-31

Hello

"N I have an very good experience with my guys and your guys are very nice and keep getting tickets from you thanks "

This review was modified by Mirukaj31 on January 31 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-01-29

My best flying experience!

"I've been using One Travel to fly back and forth to London and I've been flying Air New Zeland, and it has been amazing. Not only am I able to find very cheap direct flights, but the Air New Zeland staff and crew are amazing. I flew on Christmas day this last time and Santa came out to say hello. It was delightful. Will definitely continue to use One Travel for all my traveling needs."

This review was modified by sylvsaps on January 29 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-01-25

Very happy

"I love one travel I had been with your company for many years ,I enjoy it buying airplane tickets because always good price ,and each experience i had its bein fantastic."

This review was modified by Brivera06 on January 25 2017 05:30:03 PM

2017-01-20

Awesome flight

"I booked with one travel twice for my home vacation and everything went on smoothly"

This review was modified by Joellapat on January 20 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-20

Easy to book, great price, but trouble with the "extras"

"We booked our flight without much trouble and it was easy to find the best rate. However, we were called shortly after booking and told we should spend extra to assure my family could sit together. I paid the money, and my family ended up getting separated on the first (and I think second) leg of the flight.

However, when I got a follow up call from OneTravel, I told them this and they promptly refunded that cost to me. If something gets screwed up, make it right. And that's what they did. Overall good experience after all was said and done.

This review was modified by Jason75 on January 20 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

Cheaper flights for a traveling college student! Yes!

"As a traveling college student (lives in NY) whose family lives across the country (TX), traveling expenses were costing an arm and a leg for my poor bank account!.. My aunt introduced One Travel to me not too long ago, and I looked through the costs/flights, etc. and they were actually cheaper than the big airlines (southwest, JetBlue and others). So I booked my first flight (about $100 cheaper than other airlines) and haven't gone back to southwest/JetBlue. I was nervous at first (being that it was a sight I never heard of before) but all my flights have been legitimate(haha), smooth and great! I am sure to be sticking with One Travel for their great prices and service. "

This review was modified by KDavidson912 on January 17 2017 08:15:03 AM

2017-01-16

One travelr

"The service was great fast n very convenient easy to book and use fast reply to email conformation will use one travel all the time I give a 10 out of 10 thx "

This review was modified by Jasonhall00 on January 16 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-01-09

World at your fingertips

"I recently booked a trip from Manila to Bangkok with Onetravel. I booked the trip in a very tight window less than 3 weeks before departing. It was really important for me to compare departure options, plan a return without rushing and stay on budget. OneTravel provided visibility into airlines & timeframes, and I found exactly what I needed. I highly recommend OneTravel."

This review was modified by cynjem on January 09 2017 02:41:56 PM

2016-12-19

A wonderfull experience

"This was the first time to use onetravel and is was my best experience ever. I will be using onetravel for all of our travel, Thanks "

This review was modified by FedEx1 on December 19 2016 11:42:15 AM

2016-12-18

EXCELENTE!!!!!!

"I had a great experience with one travel very easy to book flights. I truly recommend it. You will not be disappointed. Amazin service "

This review was modified by Clau1093 on December 18 2016 02:20:12 PM

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!