Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-11-28

SunCountry to a Warm Reunion

"OneTravel gave me a great fare to attend a reunion weekend with three high school buddies. The weather blustered, but the professionalism of the agency and its air partner turned wind and snow from challenge to blessing. This is the first year of an annual treat -- could not be replicated with you!"

This review was modified by Schriendog on November 28 2016 03:55:45 PM

2016-11-22

Surprised

"Booked a flight paid for assigned seating didn't get it. I was surprised with a call from OneTravel customer service asking me about my trip I told her it went well but I didn't get the seats I paid for. She was so pleasant and said she would refund me the money for the seats I paid for. I was happy because it saved me a call and the hassle for getting my money back."

2016-11-12

First Flight Booked In My Life (Kalvin Ellis)

"This was my very first flight ever booked in my life and im glad i had the opportunity to book it through OneTravel. The website or app are both good choices to book a flight and get great deals for flight landings such as, hotels, rentals, and restaurants. "

This review was modified by BoogieDownKal on November 12 2016 04:20:10 AM

2016-11-05

It's time to fly.

"I always book my flight through one travel. Quick, easy, best deals! Will continue to use them for my next travels."

This review was modified by Anrika on November 05 2016 05:56:47 PM

2016-10-25

Easy Transaction

"Was easy to find and get my fly trip.
No inconveniences at all at the airport, that was a plus if I compare with other websites.

This review was modified by David-NZ on October 25 2016 11:15:34 AM

2016-10-16

Easy as pie

"Website and customer service was fantastic "

This review was modified by EdanaChokey on October 17 2016 12:31:39 AM

2016-10-11

Great service

"I had to book a last minute flight for my kids and Onetravel had a great deal. Not only were their process great but they quickly sent me online confirmations and reminder emails for all things related to my flight. After the flight they also followed up to make sure all of my needs were met. Great job Onetravel! You will be my go to for any last minute travel plans."

2016-10-07

The best staff

"I am using one travel for years now I'm going international to Europe with my whole family ..each time I book the flights evrything is ok..I highly recommend one travel..I will definitely bye again "

This review was modified by Enisa on October 07 2016 10:19:39 AM

2016-09-28

Book with Onetravel for stress free bookings

"Onetravel website is easy to use and meet all your needs with ease. I enjoyed using the website and talking with a representative when I had a question. The representative was very courteous and very knowledgeable love. I will recommend this site to all my family and friends. "

2016-09-19

Simple, friendly and quick!!

"I enjoyed using this site. It make me feel comfortable using it."

This review was modified by Nickki29 on September 19 2016 07:26:01 PM

2016-09-19

On the Spot immediately when I needed extra help with my reservations. Great job!

"Their customer service representative was very know legible of my concerns and about my traveling with a medical service dog. Thanks!"

This review was modified by bettyusaf on September 19 2016 04:25:56 PM

2016-09-17

Fácil y rápido

"La experiencia comprando un ticket de avión fue fácil rápido y confiable....! Recomendado
Muy buen servicio

This review was modified by Jorgecastro on September 17 2016 04:38:26 PM

2016-09-11

Easy Travel

"Booked tickets to Croatia and they seemed to have the best price."

2016-09-09

Everything you'd want in discounted flights

"I've bought many flights from this website they do a really good job answering my questions and last minute buyers like me are always in luck for finding dirt cheap flights. Unbeatable!"

This review was modified by Opheliasele on September 13 2016 05:14:13 AM

2016-06-28

satusfaction

"My experience to travail with onetravel since 2013 was great and wendefull ,and the tickets prices was good,and the custemer services was exelent. "

This review was modified by sidielmoctar on June 28 2016 10:52:53 AM

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!