Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-28

satusfaction

"My experience to travail with onetravel since 2013 was great and wendefull ,and the tickets prices was good,and the custemer services was exelent. "

This review was modified by sidielmoctar on June 28 2016 10:52:53 AM

2016-05-23

Easy Peasy

"I searched for my Australia trip and found the best price on this site. They sent me reminder e mails and the ease of use was great."

2016-05-13

Great-ish experience

"It was easy to find the best fare with this agency, somehow the flights got changed from the ones I had chosen in the first place, nothing very drastic but thanks God I realized it when doing the web check-in"

This review was modified by AndyAlex on May 13 2016 10:36:03 AM

2016-04-22

Best flight I couldn't catch!

"The offer was amazing my tickets were very affordable, but unfortunately my house caught fire and me and my wife could not make the trip. We were super excited about our one year anniversary being married. Shop one travel."

This review was modified by JohnLee23 on April 22 2016 05:16:01 PM

2016-04-16

Barely Helped

"A few days ago I was looking for a return flight I searched the 15th and saw an affordable ticket and booked it I then got an email saying im booked for the 12th I called and waited 30 mins and was told to call the airline which I did and they asked me to call one travel since they booked it. I did speak to a Clara who said she would get me a credit to the airline for the money I spent. she told me to hold and the call disconnected. when I called back a male said she was unavailable and offered to help he said the only thing he could do was offer me a 20$ refund which I didn't want want but I had been calling all day they wore me out and I finally just gave up. IM NEVER USING ONE TRAVEL EVER AGAIN AND I DONT RECOMMEND THEM."

2016-04-14

"Good price good customer service. I use you guys all the time."

This review was modified by llittlejohn218 on April 14 2016 11:48:02 AM

2016-04-11

Good job

"I liked I will to used 1 more time"

This review was modified by Daniloserrano on April 11 2016 01:31:49 PM

2016-03-30

Worst company ever!

"Do not trust this company, i am not sure if They are scammers or just really uncompetent, but the thing i am sure is that i never received tickets and i had to cancely credit card because even after i cancelled the booking They still tried to steak more.. Avoid at all cost if u dont want to have really bad surprises"

This review was modified by Seb76 on March 30 2016 08:46:01 AM

2015-04-25

"My experience with attempting to book travel reservations with Onetravel.com was THE WORST experience I have ever had in all of my years of traveling.

I contacted OneTravel in an attempt to arrange flights for 8 people. We had found flights we were interested in online at a reasonable price and were hoping that OneTravel.com might be able to help us all book the flights together.

From moment one, the representative Kayla Thakur was extremely rude and continued to remind me that it was taking so long and was so difficult because our group of 8 was not more flexible with dates and would not be considerate and accept flights that would take 18-30 hours (when there were options available that would take 8 hours or less).

After almost two hours on the phone Kayla the rude representative of Onetravel.com provided a price (which she swore was the best price we would ever get anywhere) that was over $200 more (for each flight) than the flights we had found. She further indicated that she had to work some special arrangements with the airline to be able to get all 8 of us on the same flights insinuating that the flights were full and that was why the price was so much higher than what we had seen online. When I asked if we could book 4 of the party at the original price we had seen on the website she indicated that that price was no longer available and the price was now $100 more than what we had originally seen.

When I advised that I would not confirm the purchase of any of the flights without speaking with my party Kayla indicated that I needed to contact my party right then (at 11:00 pm) to get the ok. When I refused to do that she became very angry and even more rude indicating that I needed to book something with her because she had spent so much time "helping" me and that we at least should agree to book one way flights with her and then we could worry about finding return flights later.

After the call, we continued to search for flights online, when we attempted to book 4 of the flights on Onetravel.com the order was blocked and soon after we received a call from Kayla at 11:30 PM asking what we thought we were doing, when we ended the call, she repeatedly called our home until we were forced to unplug the phone.

Just as an FYI - We were able to find all 8 flights, with the schedule and at the original price on another site who was happy to help and we saved over $1,600 and 20 hours of our life by not using Onetravel.com.

Just FYI - Onetravel.com and CheapOair.com are the same company!

This review was modified by Dana777 on April 25 2015 01:57:58 PM

2015-02-25

"They never contact you when they say they will. Service lines are always busy. You get disconnected when you finally get a hold of them. They can't help you so they promise they will get someone to contact you and never do. They don't offer the service they promise. Check all reviews and fraud activity before you buy from them. "

This review was modified by texascalifornia on February 25 2015 11:09:10 PM

2014-09-04

"Please do not book your trip on here, especially if it is international. You are not guaranteed a seat, not only that, if you go to pick your seat, they charge you 23 dollars per seat and they are not even confirmed. They told me it is up to the airline. Please use other websites and save yourself a headache! I also purchased the flight insurance in case of cancellations etc and went to cancel, well guess what? no money back! It is all a complete scam!"

2014-07-11

"I always book the flight with reputed travel websites but my wife found this onetravel site offering lowerest cost tickets. I was happy that I was able to get the best possible
price for the ticket to India. My itinerary was as given below:

Chicago - Vienna (Austria) - New Delhi (India) - Austrian Airline
New Delhi - Frankfurt(Germany) - Dusseldof (Germany) - New Delhi(India) - Lufthansa

While everything went fine and my travel from US to India was uneventful.
The problem came when I went to airport for catching my return flight. At the checkin counter I got a shock as airline was not allowing me to fly as they informed me that
I need an intransit visa. As I live in Indianapolis I had made further travel plan from Chicago to Indianapolis like booking the hotel and car based on this return date.

Now I contacted onetravel and they were not ready to take any responsibility for not informing about this visa requirement at the time I was booking my flight. First I would not
expect to see any itinerary that involves a visa when my intention is not visit that country. If at all that was shown, I expect them to show clearly on the details of the flight that it would need a visa. Apart from the mental trauma that I gone through I suffered financially - I had to pay full cost of return ticket ranging in $800 and also I lost money in my hotel/taxi bookings.

I am sad to see the irresponsibleness of the company.

2014-07-08

"Company is making fake bookings for rooms not even available then not notifying customers that they have no reservation.

Completed by booking on Onetravel.com for a reservation for 2 nights w/ car rental. Received confirmation booking, then a week later get notified my card could not be charged so the hotel portion wasn't booked? Not sure why the card would be declined, let alone why just the hotel portion would be cancelled and the car rental remained if my card was truly declined (which I knew it wasn't). Then I asked why I couldn't just provide my card information again and he stated I would need to rebook online and he would cancel my car reservation, but there was a penalty which of course sounded ridiculous so I asked if my card was declined how would I be penalized and charged? He then agreed and cancelled it so I could rebook without a fee after I argued with him. I re-booked my reservation, received my confirmation email, etc. and decided to do some checking on the car rental just to be sure since I was skeptical of Onetravel.com at this point. The car rental agency then indicated the car reservation was around $15 more than what my confirmation from Onetravel said even though the terms & conditions for one travel said it included taxes and fees (just not extras - which I didn't have). So I emailed onetravel asking them why this was, and they responded several days later with a generic email cancelling my car reservation portion of the reservation only. Nothing else, no inquiry as to if that is what I wanted or anything. Okay fine, I would rather book it myself at this point since I am done dealing with onetravel as they have over a 40 minute hold time every single time I call and clearly they cannot communicate via email for my customer service requests. So then today I decide to double check my hotel portion since I had not seen my card charged for the amount of the hotel yet which I found odd and sure enough after waiting for 45 minutes they inform me the reservation was cancelled because my card could not be charged. I asked for the code that was returned on the card declination and then after speaking with a supervisor (Carl) he indicated the real reason was because the hotel was overbooked and the hotel wouldn't honor the price that onetravel had on my booking confirmation so they cancelled it and just said "your card wasn't charged what's the problem?" The problem is, it is now 2 weeks later and I have no reservation, they didn't notify me, and now the prices are double or triple as the date is quickly approaching for my trip. I was trying to speak with his manager, but when he said his manager's name was Rufus Taco, I knew it was going to be impossible to get any type of service from this company as he was full of it. So not only did they not notify me I had no reservation, they are still, TODAY, listing that hotel as available and they have told me the hotel will not honor their prices so they just tell the customer the card cannot be charged. I asked why they were doing this and he then repeated "your card wasn't charged, what's the problem?".

This is absolutely ridiculous. I am glad I have no reservation with them although it is costing me twice as much to book a room now because it is now two weeks later and the prices have shot up, but hoping others don't end up getting to their destination to find out they actually have no reservation after all. Stay far away from this website onetravel.com and their company Wk Travel.

This review was modified by jwhitney1981 on July 08 2014 05:48:13 AM

2014-06-18

"My experience with Onetravel was awesome! They were consistently the best deal on my flight from Kansas City to Brownsville. I searched for months before finally making the purchase. Everything was as I expected. Thanks to the low price from Onetravel my daughter and I were able to have more spending money on South Padre Island. "

This review was modified by TaraMurray on June 18 2014 11:47:59 AM

2014-06-14

"OneTravel found the best price and did not charge any extra fees for booking. The website was very easy to use, and I found the flight I was looking for very quickly! Other websites have given me trouble, but OneTravel is not one of those sites :)"

This review was modified by morerunes on June 14 2014 12:45:11 AM

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!