Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

Easy as pie

"Website and customer service was fantastic "

This review was modified by EdanaChokey on October 17 2016 12:31:39 AM

Great service

"I had to book a last minute flight for my kids and Onetravel had a great deal. Not only were their process great but they quickly sent me online confirmations and reminder emails for all things related to my flight. After the flight they also followed up to make sure all of my needs were met. Great job Onetravel! You will be my go to for any last minute travel plans."

The best staff

"I am using one travel for years now I'm going international to Europe with my whole family ..each time I book the flights evrything is ok..I highly recommend one travel..I will definitely bye again "

This review was modified by Enisa on October 07 2016 10:19:39 AM

Book with Onetravel for stress free bookings

"Onetravel website is easy to use and meet all your needs with ease. I enjoyed using the website and talking with a representative when I had a question. The representative was very courteous and very knowledgeable love. I will recommend this site to all my family and friends. "

Simple, friendly and quick!!

"I enjoyed using this site. It make me feel comfortable using it."

This review was modified by Nickki29 on September 19 2016 07:26:01 PM

On the Spot immediately when I needed extra help with my reservations. Great job!

"Their customer service representative was very know legible of my concerns and about my traveling with a medical service dog. Thanks!"

This review was modified by bettyusaf on September 19 2016 04:25:56 PM

Fácil y rápido

"La experiencia comprando un ticket de avión fue fácil rápido y confiable....! Recomendado
Muy buen servicio

This review was modified by Jorgecastro on September 17 2016 04:38:26 PM

Easy Travel

"Booked tickets to Croatia and they seemed to have the best price."

Everything you'd want in discounted flights

"I've bought many flights from this website they do a really good job answering my questions and last minute buyers like me are always in luck for finding dirt cheap flights. Unbeatable!"

This review was modified by Opheliasele on September 13 2016 05:14:13 AM

"My experience to travail with onetravel since 2013 was great and wendefull ,and the tickets prices was good,and the custemer services was exelent. "

This review was modified by sidielmoctar on June 28 2016 10:52:53 AM

Easy Peasy

"I searched for my Australia trip and found the best price on this site. They sent me reminder e mails and the ease of use was great."

Great-ish experience

"It was easy to find the best fare with this agency, somehow the flights got changed from the ones I had chosen in the first place, nothing very drastic but thanks God I realized it when doing the web check-in"

This review was modified by AndyAlex on May 13 2016 10:36:03 AM

Best flight I couldn't catch!

"The offer was amazing my tickets were very affordable, but unfortunately my house caught fire and me and my wife could not make the trip. We were super excited about our one year anniversary being married. Shop one travel."

This review was modified by JohnLee23 on April 22 2016 05:16:01 PM

Barely Helped

"A few days ago I was looking for a return flight I searched the 15th and saw an affordable ticket and booked it I then got an email saying im booked for the 12th I called and waited 30 mins and was told to call the airline which I did and they asked me to call one travel since they booked it. I did speak to a Clara who said she would get me a credit to the airline for the money I spent. she told me to hold and the call disconnected. when I called back a male said she was unavailable and offered to help he said the only thing he could do was offer me a 20$ refund which I didn't want want but I had been calling all day they wore me out and I finally just gave up. IM NEVER USING ONE TRAVEL EVER AGAIN AND I DONT RECOMMEND THEM."

"Good price good customer service. I use you guys all the time."

This review was modified by llittlejohn218 on April 14 2016 11:48:02 AM

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!