Onetravel / W Coupons
  • Rating 6.83/10 28 reviews

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
    Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Onetravel / W K Travel contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Do NOT Use OneTravel Unless You are Absolutely Certain

OneTravel has excellent prices, but if you have to cancel or change your itinerary, you can kiss your money goodbye. I bought a round-trip ticket for an excellent price. However, the cancellation fee was the same amount as the cost of the ticket. The change fee was not so bad, and everyone has to pay the difference in cost, but OneTravel has a requirement that you first have to buy another ticket (at a horrible price), before you can apply what is left of your credit. In other words, the credit was useless. I never took the trip. The money I spent was lost, completely. I don't recommend using this company, UNLESS you are 100% certain that you will not change any part of your booking. So, OneTravel has great prices, but if you need to make changes, their fees and penalties and policies will make you wish you had never heard of this company.

FROM ONE TRAVEL: we appreciate you feedback and are sorry you feel this way. Please be advised that we are bonded by the airlines terms and conditions and yes, sometimes to pay a difference ends up being higher than what the ticket cost but its due to the fare inventory available at the moment and the change fee.

RESPONSE: Today your company denied ever hearing of the Airline for which I bought tickets. I bought the tickets on this airline from YOUR company. The airline is GOL in Brasil. Your company sold me GOL tickets, and then claimed to never have heard of the airline. This is a bad faith business practice. Your company also refused to accept a flight on GOL that I found on my own for about FIVE HUNDRED dollars less. I lost all of the money that I spent with your company. There is no excuse for what your company did in this instance, and there are over 150 complaints about OneTravel on consumeraffairs.com, and tons of complaints on other websites as well.

modified review This review was modified by BossaNova2014 on January 09 2014 06:20:44 AM

joytravels's Avatar
New Delhi India

"One Travel is best travel company . that prices are cheapest and best."

"I have used this site for 3 international trips and 2 trips in the US and was happy with competitive pricing and customer service up until the last international trip in may. I booked my flight January 1 and my return trip was changed multiple times from Cape Town to Johannesburg (eliminating the connection entirely) several times without my consent or request. I contacted the agency every time and it was fixed. I contacted one travel on the day of my departure to verify my return flight was still from Cape Town and was told everything was in order. 2 weeks later when I arrived at the Cape Town airport the flight had been cancelled and I was unable to get ahold of one travel - I had to repurchase a new ticket in order to make my connecting flight in Johannesburg and as of today (10/19/12) am still awaiting reimbursement on the additional flight I had to purchase. 5 months for a refund is absolutely ridiculous!"

"Worst site Ever. They do have cheap fares which I got lured in. What I didnt expect was it choosing flights for me totally different from the dates I Actually asked for.

I booked on a weekend and didnt get to check booking confirmation back when at work where I sued my work email. turns out it was 3 days different from my specified departure and arrival dates specified! Flight to vegas was $232 for 2 .. To rebook, it cost me ANOTHER $236 additional. DOUBLE! What a rip off. They got their pound of flesh but I will NEVER EVER use them again. and I'll make sure No one else I know uses them. Should have stuck with Expeedia or ORbitz. I never had this problem with them before. Im sure Ontravel would'nt stick around for long. With dissatisfied NEW customers all the time like me preaching how HORRIBLE they are.

"Onetravel has an extremely easy to use, user-friendly layout. And the customer service is exceptional. (which is not the case at so many other booking sites!) I'll be back again for more tickets soon."

"One travel is legit! I have used this site several times and didn't have any problem! Cheapest ticket I have found so far!"

"I have used Onetravel 2 times now and I have gotten the best prices and the best service both times. I even got a booking fee discount. When I confirmed my flights, everything was correct. I have recommended the site to several of my friends and co-workers. The site is very easy to use, I was able to find flights coming and going that worked with my time schedule. I will definetely be using Onetravel again."

"Onetravel makes booking on line easy! They offer lots of options for your travel! I will be using them again for my travel needs!"

"Looking for the best price on air travel? Look no further. Onetravel makes it easy. The site is user friendly and listings for airlines was laid out simply. We would definitely use Onetravel again!"

"Best price!!! I have explored all the sites and compared Onetravel price with others and finaly found Onetarvel is offering best price for any destination.

I enjoyed my trip with family!!!

"cherilyn
My experince was great. Going through the airport was very easy and my tickets were waiting for me to pick up. Everyone was very professional.

"I had great experience with onetravel.com TWICE. because:

-Not only they offer THE CHEAPEST rates online...
-But they did help me with finding better flight when i needed to!
I already researched my flight overseas and will use their service again as they are cheaper anybody else out there.
Thank you Lisa for great service and care about their customers

"Boileroom scam mentality. Do not use them.Here is a chronological account of my dealings with Onetravel/CheapoAir:

I made a reservation for my grandson on October 21. The original booking number was 9146875.
After 4 separate tries to confirm the booking I learned that the original agent had entered incorrect e-mail information. This was done despite my spelling it out to her twice.
Once this correction was made finally got an e-mail confirming his flight. By that time what I didn't notice was the departing flight info had been changed.
Today upon trying to use the original booking number with Hawaiian Airlines, I was told the ticket had been voided by CheapoAir. My credit cards had already been charged for the ticket.
When I phoned CheapoAir to inquire about why the ticket was voided and why I have not been contacted, I could not get a straight answer. Your agent finally came up with a new booking number, 9153505.
Several hours later I have not received any e-mail information confirming my grandson's flight.
I am at a loss to understand why if you have my e-mail address on file, I have not received confirmation about this new booking number.
Today is November 4, 2011 and here is the situation:

My grandson, Kevin Brown for whom I booked the flight has been barred from leaving the US and is stuck in Honolulu. Why? Because I was sold a one way ticket when CheapOair knew or should have known that international travel from the US required a round trip ticket.
You'v played fast and loose with keeping me informed of changes to this reservation.
You've never explained why the original ticket was voided and re-issued.
And you now need to explain why the ticket was booked as a return flight to Sydney from Honolulu rather than a continuation flight through Honolulu.
We are not wealthy people, we do not have the means to drop thousands of dollars at the drop of a hat because someone took our money and did not disclose this very important piece of information. If you and your agents had disclosed a requirement for a return flight, we would have had the option to make other arrangements, or not buy the ticket.
As of this writing, I have not been able to confirm with the US State Dept., Department of Homeland Security or even the Australian Government ANY requirement to prove a traveler has a return ticket to enter the country.

"Our experience traveling with onetravel was great. All flights were on time. Everything went extremely well."

"I took a trip of toronto from San Diego, and not only got a great deal, but weathered through the aircanada strike that was happening the day I left. OneTravel is a great resource for air fare options. "