Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-19

Simple, friendly and quick!!

"I enjoyed using this site. It make me feel comfortable using it."

This review was modified by Nickki29 on September 19 2016 07:26:01 PM

2016-09-19

On the Spot immediately when I needed extra help with my reservations. Great job!

"Their customer service representative was very know legible of my concerns and about my traveling with a medical service dog. Thanks!"

This review was modified by bettyusaf on September 19 2016 04:25:56 PM

2016-09-17

Fácil y rápido

"La experiencia comprando un ticket de avión fue fácil rápido y confiable....! Recomendado
Muy buen servicio

This review was modified by Jorgecastro on September 17 2016 04:38:26 PM

2016-09-11

Easy Travel

"Booked tickets to Croatia and they seemed to have the best price."

2016-09-09

Everything you'd want in discounted flights

"I've bought many flights from this website they do a really good job answering my questions and last minute buyers like me are always in luck for finding dirt cheap flights. Unbeatable!"

This review was modified by Opheliasele on September 13 2016 05:14:13 AM

2016-06-28

satusfaction

"My experience to travail with onetravel since 2013 was great and wendefull ,and the tickets prices was good,and the custemer services was exelent. "

This review was modified by sidielmoctar on June 28 2016 10:52:53 AM

2016-05-23

Easy Peasy

"I searched for my Australia trip and found the best price on this site. They sent me reminder e mails and the ease of use was great."

2016-05-13

Great-ish experience

"It was easy to find the best fare with this agency, somehow the flights got changed from the ones I had chosen in the first place, nothing very drastic but thanks God I realized it when doing the web check-in"

This review was modified by AndyAlex on May 13 2016 10:36:03 AM

2016-04-22

Best flight I couldn't catch!

"The offer was amazing my tickets were very affordable, but unfortunately my house caught fire and me and my wife could not make the trip. We were super excited about our one year anniversary being married. Shop one travel."

This review was modified by JohnLee23 on April 22 2016 05:16:01 PM

2016-04-16

Barely Helped

"A few days ago I was looking for a return flight I searched the 15th and saw an affordable ticket and booked it I then got an email saying im booked for the 12th I called and waited 30 mins and was told to call the airline which I did and they asked me to call one travel since they booked it. I did speak to a Clara who said she would get me a credit to the airline for the money I spent. she told me to hold and the call disconnected. when I called back a male said she was unavailable and offered to help he said the only thing he could do was offer me a 20$ refund which I didn't want want but I had been calling all day they wore me out and I finally just gave up. IM NEVER USING ONE TRAVEL EVER AGAIN AND I DONT RECOMMEND THEM."

2016-04-14

"Good price good customer service. I use you guys all the time."

This review was modified by llittlejohn218 on April 14 2016 11:48:02 AM

2016-04-11

Good job

"I liked I will to used 1 more time"

This review was modified by Daniloserrano on April 11 2016 01:31:49 PM

2016-03-30

Worst company ever!

"Do not trust this company, i am not sure if They are scammers or just really uncompetent, but the thing i am sure is that i never received tickets and i had to cancely credit card because even after i cancelled the booking They still tried to steak more.. Avoid at all cost if u dont want to have really bad surprises"

This review was modified by Seb76 on March 30 2016 08:46:01 AM

2015-04-25

"My experience with attempting to book travel reservations with Onetravel.com was THE WORST experience I have ever had in all of my years of traveling.

I contacted OneTravel in an attempt to arrange flights for 8 people. We had found flights we were interested in online at a reasonable price and were hoping that OneTravel.com might be able to help us all book the flights together.

From moment one, the representative Kayla Thakur was extremely rude and continued to remind me that it was taking so long and was so difficult because our group of 8 was not more flexible with dates and would not be considerate and accept flights that would take 18-30 hours (when there were options available that would take 8 hours or less).

After almost two hours on the phone Kayla the rude representative of Onetravel.com provided a price (which she swore was the best price we would ever get anywhere) that was over $200 more (for each flight) than the flights we had found. She further indicated that she had to work some special arrangements with the airline to be able to get all 8 of us on the same flights insinuating that the flights were full and that was why the price was so much higher than what we had seen online. When I asked if we could book 4 of the party at the original price we had seen on the website she indicated that that price was no longer available and the price was now $100 more than what we had originally seen.

When I advised that I would not confirm the purchase of any of the flights without speaking with my party Kayla indicated that I needed to contact my party right then (at 11:00 pm) to get the ok. When I refused to do that she became very angry and even more rude indicating that I needed to book something with her because she had spent so much time "helping" me and that we at least should agree to book one way flights with her and then we could worry about finding return flights later.

After the call, we continued to search for flights online, when we attempted to book 4 of the flights on Onetravel.com the order was blocked and soon after we received a call from Kayla at 11:30 PM asking what we thought we were doing, when we ended the call, she repeatedly called our home until we were forced to unplug the phone.

Just as an FYI - We were able to find all 8 flights, with the schedule and at the original price on another site who was happy to help and we saved over $1,600 and 20 hours of our life by not using Onetravel.com.

Just FYI - Onetravel.com and CheapOair.com are the same company!

This review was modified by Dana777 on April 25 2015 01:57:58 PM

2015-02-25

"They never contact you when they say they will. Service lines are always busy. You get disconnected when you finally get a hold of them. They can't help you so they promise they will get someone to contact you and never do. They don't offer the service they promise. Check all reviews and fraud activity before you buy from them. "

This review was modified by texascalifornia on February 25 2015 11:09:10 PM

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!