"This is the first time we have used this company and we were amazed how quickly the goods were delivered and at a saving of over £200.00 ( over 20% of anything we could find in the UK ).
Delivery from order time was less than seven days and we were kept informed by e-mail of progress.
We would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to friends !

Anthony Blount ,London, UK

"Well what can I say. I must have been a pest to Onestop D,
with my constant e-mails, which were answered promptly and courteously.
I have no hesitation on recommending Onestop-Digital without reserve.
Item Ordered 19th Feb Delivered 22nd Feb.

I Will Be Back.
Richard
Glasgow Scotland

"Hi, I've just been reading all these reviews about One Stop Digital here,and I can only come to 1 conclusion, They wrote them themselves,
I purchased a lens from them on 13th, of Jan, ( I actually thought that were English, and I would receive my goods fairly prompt,because they dont actully tell they are based in HongKong until you get your receipt )Anyway my Lens only arrived in Dublin on the 26th Jan, and immediatly it was snached up by customs,its now the 30th Jan and I still have'nt seen my lens,
My complaint is this,
If I had known that it was coming from Hong Kong I would not have purchased it, because
after I pay the import duty the final cost of this lens will be Euro's 200.25, ( Canon 55/250mm IS )I could have bought the same lens from an English supplier for £140 ( Euro 164 85 ) and I would'nt have to pay any import duty, and I'm sure I would have received the Lens within a few days, So I would advise anyone who wants to buy any good's online to check where they originate from before you take the plunge, because it could cost you in both time and money,

"Absolutely forst class service. i ordered on Sunday night and had the lens in my hand by Wednesday afternoon- not bad going to get to Belfast! Really nice people to deal with and excellent prices. I'll definitely order from them again."

"I had previously ordered a Nikon lens without any mishap. The new lens I wanted, Sigma 8-16 Nikon fit, was not on their website so I asked if they had it. They replied they would put it on their website within 24 hours, and did. They also emailed me to confirm it was in stock, at a price lower than any other web site. I ordered the lens on Thursday, and it arrived on Monday morning. Unfortunately, the HSM focussing didn't work. I emailed One-Stop Digital, and within 2 hours they emailed me an address to send it back to in HK. On arrival there, it was examined by a technician, and they immediately informed me a new replacement lens was on its way, The replacement arrived within 4 days, and One-Stop Digital kept me informed by email about what was happening. They even - within 2 working days - refunded my insured postage cost of returning it to HK. I cannot praise this company highly enough for their customer service and prompt replies. Highly recommended, A company you can trust. Brilliant!"

"I was looking for a Digital SLR camera and a work friend pointed me towards this site just for an extra lens. On seeing the prices i quickly decided ot order all my equipment from here- literally no other shop or site came close to matchign the prices, never mind the free and speedy delivery.

All my good arrived within two days of placing the order, and i was able to track its every move from the hong kong depot to my works office.

Excellent prices, excellent shipping, excellent service with regards to the order even after i had placed it. I honestly can not fault this site. And my next lens will 100% be coming from them too :)

thanks again one-stop. you really lived up to the name

Drew- scotland

"I was very pleased with the speed of the delivery of the lenses to the UK and with the price. I will most definatly be using the site in the future."

"Superb service,prices are great and delivery spot on."

"Great prices at onestop-digital and the Canon lens I ordered was delivered within a few days, using Fedex. I checked about a dozen Companies offering the same item and Onestop were by far the cheapest and had the best reviews. This was confirmed by the excellent service they provided throughout. This is the first time I have used them and they will definitely be my first choice in the future. "

"Ordered on 17 February, delivered on 24 February - 5 working days - excellent service, price and delivery."

"EOS 7D, plus lens, memory card, spare battery pack and battery grip - the whole kit and kaboodle - ordered from Onestop Digital on January 7th and received on the 13th (UK). The communication from Onestop Digital throughout was excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending the company. I shall certainly use them again."

"You are just amazing, took delivery of the goods ordered a few minutes ago and I am really impressed by your total efficiency!

It’s funny, my husband ordered a lens from you last week and he told me how impressed he was about how quickly he got his lens. I told him I had ordered something from Hong Kong too and when compared notes realised it was you!

I will certainly come back to you again in the near future and would recommend any new users to buy with confidence.

Regards.

Dorothy

modified review This review was modified by LASHANA on February 15 2010 01:29:59 AM

"Very easy transaction, good communications, excellent price. Would recommend and will use again."

"Service and delivery process were excellent.

The Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 was not initially listed for Sony mount, however after a quick email it appeared on the web and I was able to order.

Excellent price, no problems importing to UK.

Delivery as free via FedEx (as the item was over £300), I received tracking number and was able to keep up-to-date with progress and it was delivered exactly when they said it would be!

I would definately use One-Stop Digital again without any hesitation.

Many Thanks!

"Excellent service. I ordered a lens on Thursday 19th november. It was dispatched Friday 20th November and I received it Monday 23rd November. I couldn't ask for better service. Would use again."

Onestop-Digital is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onestop-Digital is not a merchant member
Onestop-Digital does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!