• Oneida

2015-04-30

"Oneida Teflon frying pan coating separated, cracked and flaked into food creating serious health risk. When Oneida was notified they told me that I had abused their product and that they had no responsibility for the defect. They refused to make any exchange or refund. When you pay $40 for a single frying pan you expect a quality product. Not a health hazard. "

This review was modified by my63gthawk on April 30 2015 10:37:23 AM

2014-04-03

"Astoundingly poor service in almost every area. First, all website pages are extremely slow to load. I placed multiple orders. It takes four days for an order to be shipped unless you pay them an extra $4 for Standard Premier shipping which specifies shipping within 24-48 hours. It took 48 hours for all orders placed this way. There is no way to cancel an order or to make any changes even though the order will not be processed for at least 48 hours and 96 hours if you do not give them their extra $4 for what would be normal processing speed anywhere else.. They are out of stock on commonly used items. I did not receive a shipping notification for any order even though the order confirmation email states that one will be sent when the order is shipped.
The only reason for two stars is because all items were received. Oneida really needs to get its act together. "

This review was modified by enerbunny on April 03 2014 09:25:08 PM

2013-12-07

"Will NEVER get my business again.... 72-96 hours.... 6 days later and still waiting. Wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. "

This review was modified by cmjones3188 on December 07 2013 03:44:56 PM

2013-11-14

"I will never order from Oneida's website ever again. I purchased several clearance/sale items from Oneida. Everything arrived dusty and some of the boxes were very torn. The glass pie dish I ordered had a hairline crack. It was cheap so I decided to just toss it out. One of the 4 sets of 5-piece dishes I purchased only had a single piece. I emailed Oneida and waited a few days but no one ever replied. When I called, the customer service rep was polite and promptly placed an order for a new 5-piece set for me but when the new set arrived, it only included 3 pieces. I've given up on trying to get a complete set."

2013-10-29

"I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I was told that the order was on the warehouse and would be shipped right away. But it has not been shipped yet, almost a week after.

I think this site is either a very efficient scam or the most inefficient legit business in existence. Either way, do you want to find out after giving them your credit card number?"

This review was modified by UnfortunateCustomer on October 29 2013 12:00:06 PM

2013-09-30

"The worst customer service I've EVER experienced. Do NOT buy from this website. Their checkout system is really bad and gives you no warning that your order will be placed without you getting to review it. And they don't let you cancel or modify your order no matter what, even though I tried calling immediately after I placed it ( they did not answer) and emailed right away as well. Terribly cold and rude."

This review was modified by jeaner120 on September 30 2013 08:12:31 AM

2013-04-19

"Stunningly bad customer service. The way I was treated I felt like I was dealing with some random eBay seller and not an established company. I made the mistake of placing an order, forgetting to use the coupon code that brought me to the site to begin with. I emailed asking the order to be canceled so I could resubmit with the code. No response so I called in the morning and was told that they could adjust the existing order. It was not adjusted. Long story short, I had to file a charge back through my credit card to get the adjustment. Emails about this were finally responded to after the charge back was issued and ... I already wasted too much of my time to go into great detail but they were defensive and rude - never once offering an apology for the mishandling of my order. Finally, after requesting a supervisor multiple times I was finally told "Your message will be passed on to our management team for review. Our apologies for any inconveniences." I have yet to get the response I asked for from management."

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US
2012-02-01

"October 2011:
GOOD!
Bought a set on clearance. Shipping was timely. I dealt with a return also, and this was not problematic. I loved their high quality dining set.

October 2013:
BAD!
Doesn't answer emails, and phones are busy most of the time. It took me over a week of phone calls to get someone to process a return!"

This review was modified by zeta on March 14 2014 10:51:50 PM

Share Oneida's store rating

Oneida is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oneida is not a merchant member
Oneida does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!