One Step Ahead Coupons
  • Rating 6.00/10 5 reviews

One Step Ahead is not a merchant member
    One Step Ahead does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • One Step Ahead contact information

"My first two orders with this company were bad experiences. Both times I ordered items that appeared 'in stock' on their Web site, and then received a vague 'oversold' email that just told me the product was oversold, no details on refunds or in stock dates. And, in one case, the lack of inventory put my order out of free shipping range (so they conveniently tacked on $9 shipping without notifying me)

I like the concept of their site and it seems like they are reasonably priced. My email to customer service was met with a 'call us' response...sorry, but two strikes and you're out. Clearly inventory control issues at best, bait and switch at worst.

"Great store! Bought baby cubes at the cheapest price i've seen, received package quickly. Shipping prices are reasonable. "

"We've ordered a few times from One Step Ahead, and everything has arrived on time and in perfect condition. "

"Shoppers with APO addresses beware!

I am a US civilian stationed in Germany. These people claim they will ship to APO addresses, but they charge far more than the actual postage to do so. They wanted $10.30 to ship a $30 child-sized costume that can't weigh more than a pound.

Their web site also requires APO shoppers to request a shipping quote, which took two days to receive. They treat us like foreign nationals, which isn't much of a way to support the troops.

Verona, NJ

"Ordered online toddler deluxe tub on 09-09-03, received it in the time specified and in perfect condition. They also honored an online coupon I found on the net. Very satisfied, will definitely shop again."