• Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

One Kings Lane is not a merchant member
    One Kings Lane does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • One Kings Lane contact information

"I am sad to report that One Kings Lane has some major problems in packaging, customer service, and pricing.
Packaging/Customer Service: Several items have arrived broken (only the ones in One Kings Lane boxes). There was a period I received 5...FIVE broken items. IN.A.ROW. Customer Service did not care. They didn't apologize or take ownership a single time. You're told to look for an email from them and to send pictures as proof. They then respond telling you someone will "investigate" and follow up. They never did follow up, but I ended up with a refund. Guess that's ok.
Pricing: I bought a pair of lamps from One Kings Lane for over $200 dollars. I love the lamps, they arrived just fine and are good quality, HOWEVER, I found the same pair of lamps on Overstock for $70 less.
Based on pricing, advertising, and marketing, One Kings Lane wants to have an upscale approach to their home offerings, and I respect that. My advice to OKL would be this; upscale is a feeling, not a price. In order to be upscale you have to deliver a much higher standard of service quality to your customer than what you offer today. Refusing to provide service excellence eliminates your shot of ever being upscale. Your status will remain where it is today, expensive.

"This is a bait and switch company that lures the user into giving them an email address in order to get price quotes and then sends repeated email solicitations (SPAM) without acknowledging unsubscribe requests. I am on my second month trying to get off of their list."