Stores > OneWayFurniture

• OneWayFurniture

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"One Way Furniture offers the worst customer service that I have ever experienced. I was just hung up on by one of their customer service reps because they shipped me the wrong part and not what I ordered. I tried explaining that their website says Espresso and they shipped me a part in Cherry instead."

This review was modified by brianbuckleyseo on October 01 2015 10:44:51 AM

"Just received a vanity stool which we ordered from OneWayFurniture. By today's standards, the original order took longer than is typical (about 8 days) and when it did arrive, all of the screws, hardware, and a connecting bar which connects the two legs was missing. After making a phone call to them I was asked for the numbers of the missing parts but there was nothing in the box to indicate those numbers, just an assembly sheet which did not have any identifying numbers. At this point it would have been expected that expedited (as in overnight) shipping at their expense would have been offered to quickly rectify the problem. That was not the case. Instead I was told it would be three to four days before the items would be shipped and then of course, the time for them to actually get here. Although I hope I am wrong, I am not confident that we will actually receive the missing items as requested. I will not order from this company again. Although this may have been acceptable practices for internet shopping and faulty orders ten years ago, it is not these days.

Update - as of 5/24/15, we have received two email updates concerning this problem. The last stated they were trying to "reconcile" this situation with the manufacturer - whatever that means. In the meantime, although they have all of our money, we only have a partial bench which is unusable. What should have happened is that a completely new replacement bench should have arrived by now along with a label for us to use in order to send back the original, incomplete bench. For us to have to wait for the manufacturer and One Way Furniture to fight it out to determine who needs to rectify the situation is ridiculous. Come Tuesday, I will be calling them to ask for a full refund and a way to return the incomplete order.
Once again, I cannot stress enough that when it comes to One Way Furniture, BUYER BEWARE. Their "one way" obviously does not include doing everything they can to rectify problems in a timely manner and provide what I would consider even minimum reasonable service to their customers.

This review was modified by Researchhound on May 24 2015 03:21:56 PM

"Please do not buy from onewayfurniture.com/everythingfurniture.com. I purchased quite a few items from them 5 years ago. I stopped when they sent me a damaged couch table and would not replace it. They only provided a small discount. I purchased what was supposed to be a solid wood butler stool as well, that overtime clearly was not solid wood. The corner had been repaired with some type of cardboard. I noticed this while refinishing. I had to refinish b/c their furniture is so low quality. I do not recommend wasting money on this company's items. "

This review was modified by chasitylynn on March 13 2015 07:51:38 AM

"The prices were great! The service was even better! I ordered a bedroom set with two nightstands and a dresser, chest and bed. Not only was I sent texts, emails, and phone calls a couple of days before delivery, but delivery happened 6 days after I ordered! I saved $160 from the lowest price and paid no shipping fee or sales tax! The delivery arrived within a two hour window on time! I couldn't ask for a better experience"

This review was modified by R2D2NATION on January 05 2015 10:35:12 AM

"I orders three stools (a simple stock item). Took three weeks to arrive and ended up being the wrong color. I immediately called and complied with the process of taking pictures. After four phone calls and four empty promises by incompetent customer service people I was asked to take pictures again.

Words cannot completely express my disappointment with One Way Furniture and the neglect demonstrated through this entire process. This delay has been a major inconvenience and the complete lack of responsible customer service is completely unacceptable. On multiple occasions I was told that someone from the "immediate response team" would contact me within 24 hours... nothing but excuses... I had to call back each time to get any attention to this problem at all. I hope that this is the exception and other customers receive significantly better service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by upsetNC on November 13 2014 02:03:33 PM

"Terrible service. I ordered a Tall Table and 2 Stools, simple right. No not at all. They turned this into a Traffic Jam. I got 3 of 4 pieces. 2 chairs and table legs. Where the heck is the table top. Really!!!! "

This review was modified by mrberry71 on October 02 2014 09:32:36 AM

"Do not order anything from this company. They will take your money from PayPal and then put your order on hold. The order is on hold due to their need for a photo ID, such as your drivers license. I have never heard this request from any company I have ordered from before. This is supposed to be their new policy. When you finally get thru to the helpdesk and you try to cancel your order, the line goes dead. Please heed this warning and save yourself a BIG headache!"

This review was modified by BlueMan55 on August 14 2014 02:50:10 PM

"HORRIBLE!!! I bought a recliner for $500, it came in a distory box. They service was horrible. I asked to return, they asked me to ship it back, no returning labels. I wasn't going to get any money back because to ship it back was about $500 and extras fee--that they don't tell you! They also lie about the recliner, it was one way online and when it came it was another. The customer service was horrible, nasty people, they wouldn't call you, you have to call them. Their was a guy named Adam, promised me one thing and it was all a lie! I hope they all get cancer!!! HORRIBLE COMPANY, THINK TWICE BEFORE ORDERING WITH THEM!!!"

This review was modified by Wreesmann on June 25 2014 12:13:05 PM

"I ordered a sofa and a loveseat through One-Way Furniture on 2/25/14. Like other reviewers stated, both items were listed as in stock, delivered within 24-48 hours. A week later I received an email that they received my item from the manufacturer and would send me tracking information when it left their warehouse. I never received that information, although I did receive the furniture on 3/12/14. They had the best price I could find, so I feel it was worth the wait. BUT, looking at my packing list ticket, the date says I ordered on 10/29/13, which seems a little odd. I don't know that I would order from them again because I don't feel that they are very good about communicating honestly with their customers. That has to come before low prices, and with the flooded online market, customer service just has to be #1."

This review was modified by LuvLyLaynie on March 19 2014 09:06:51 PM

"I'm not happy at all. I placed an order on 1/7/14 and after waiting over a month, they said the chair is still on back order and that it wouldn't ship until May. Yet, I kept checking their website and it stated the chair is "in stock - usually ships in 24hrs". I emailed them asking for help and they never replied. I had to call in for assistance. I contacted the BBB to inform them of this issue and inform them of the online false advertisement. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!"

This review was modified by WilliamWJW on March 05 2014 05:04:13 PM

"Horrible and Fraudulent Company, they should be banned and investigated. I ordered a simple tray for my soda stream and got the wrong item in the mail - No Big Deal I said to myself, I called their customer service was on hold for 45 minutes before the line disconnected. Now, they have charged my account a second time and still have not responded to my e-mails nor answered my calls."

This review was modified by Consumer4881 on January 10 2014 06:10:24 AM

"We bought a Pulaski furniture from One Way Furniture. It was damaged. They kept asking for more photos. It was very dark compared to the photo they posted in their web site. They kept giving excuse after excuse to not take the furniture back and refund us the cost. Finally they said they will give a discount and tried to settle with us. With no option to return the furniture we were forced to accept the discount. This is not a reputable merchant. Do not do business with them.

Extremely disappointed buyer

This review was modified by ss2013 on October 27 2013 02:52:54 PM

"We bought two recliner cervical pillows and were very satisfied with our purchase. The pillows were expertly packaged and double boxed for shipment. They arrived quickly via FedEx and in perfect condition, and communication from the seller was excellent. We comparison-shopped and the price we paid was very reasonable. "

"STAY AWAY ... They advertised "36 Hour Sale - get 15% Off with code SALE15", but the fine print is for orders $1299 and over. OK ... I understand there will be some limitations. But then plastered on the web site it said "Buy and 2 items, get the 3rd at 25% off". I placed 3 items in my shopping cart, but didn't see the discount. I called the customer service dept where after a 15 minute wait I was told they had to be 3 DIFFERENT items. So, I changed my order to 3 different items ... still no discount. Time being my enemy I placed the order thinking I could get the discount after the fact. WRONG!!! There are plenty of other places to buy from. DON'T SHOP HERE. "

This review was modified by fknight21 on July 25 2013 03:04:27 PM

Share OneWayFurniture's store rating

OneWayFurniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OneWayFurniture is not a merchant member
OneWayFurniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!