Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Do not order anything from this company. They will take your money from PayPal and then put your order on hold. The order is on hold due to their need for a photo ID, such as your drivers license. I have never heard this request from any company I have ordered from before. This is supposed to be their new policy. When you finally get thru to the helpdesk and you try to cancel your order, the line goes dead. Please heed this warning and save yourself a BIG headache!"

modified review This review was modified by BlueMan55 on August 14 2014 02:50:10 PM

"HORRIBLE!!! I bought a recliner for $500, it came in a distory box. They service was horrible. I asked to return, they asked me to ship it back, no returning labels. I wasn't going to get any money back because to ship it back was about $500 and extras fee--that they don't tell you! They also lie about the recliner, it was one way online and when it came it was another. The customer service was horrible, nasty people, they wouldn't call you, you have to call them. Their was a guy named Adam, promised me one thing and it was all a lie! I hope they all get cancer!!! HORRIBLE COMPANY, THINK TWICE BEFORE ORDERING WITH THEM!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Wreesmann on June 25 2014 12:13:05 PM

"I ordered a sofa and a loveseat through One-Way Furniture on 2/25/14. Like other reviewers stated, both items were listed as in stock, delivered within 24-48 hours. A week later I received an email that they received my item from the manufacturer and would send me tracking information when it left their warehouse. I never received that information, although I did receive the furniture on 3/12/14. They had the best price I could find, so I feel it was worth the wait. BUT, looking at my packing list ticket, the date says I ordered on 10/29/13, which seems a little odd. I don't know that I would order from them again because I don't feel that they are very good about communicating honestly with their customers. That has to come before low prices, and with the flooded online market, customer service just has to be #1."

modified review This review was modified by LuvLyLaynie on March 19 2014 09:06:51 PM

"I'm not happy at all. I placed an order on 1/7/14 and after waiting over a month, they said the chair is still on back order and that it wouldn't ship until May. Yet, I kept checking their website and it stated the chair is "in stock - usually ships in 24hrs". I emailed them asking for help and they never replied. I had to call in for assistance. I contacted the BBB to inform them of this issue and inform them of the online false advertisement. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!"

modified review This review was modified by WilliamWJW on March 05 2014 05:04:13 PM

"Horrible and Fraudulent Company, they should be banned and investigated. I ordered a simple tray for my soda stream and got the wrong item in the mail - No Big Deal I said to myself, I called their customer service was on hold for 45 minutes before the line disconnected. Now, they have charged my account a second time and still have not responded to my e-mails nor answered my calls."

modified review This review was modified by Consumer4881 on January 10 2014 06:10:24 AM

"We bought a Pulaski furniture from One Way Furniture. It was damaged. They kept asking for more photos. It was very dark compared to the photo they posted in their web site. They kept giving excuse after excuse to not take the furniture back and refund us the cost. Finally they said they will give a discount and tried to settle with us. With no option to return the furniture we were forced to accept the discount. This is not a reputable merchant. Do not do business with them.

Extremely disappointed buyer

modified review This review was modified by ss2013 on October 27 2013 02:52:54 PM

"We bought two recliner cervical pillows and were very satisfied with our purchase. The pillows were expertly packaged and double boxed for shipment. They arrived quickly via FedEx and in perfect condition, and communication from the seller was excellent. We comparison-shopped and the price we paid was very reasonable. "

"STAY AWAY ... They advertised "36 Hour Sale - get 15% Off with code SALE15", but the fine print is for orders $1299 and over. OK ... I understand there will be some limitations. But then plastered on the web site it said "Buy and 2 items, get the 3rd at 25% off". I placed 3 items in my shopping cart, but didn't see the discount. I called the customer service dept where after a 15 minute wait I was told they had to be 3 DIFFERENT items. So, I changed my order to 3 different items ... still no discount. Time being my enemy I placed the order thinking I could get the discount after the fact. WRONG!!! There are plenty of other places to buy from. DON'T SHOP HERE. "

modified review This review was modified by fknight21 on July 25 2013 03:04:27 PM

"I was really impressed with this company. They were very responsive and called me the day by table shipped. The delivery people arrived within 30 minutes of the time they told me and the quality and price was top notch. I'll be back for more!"

modified review This review was modified by joshmanfredi on June 21 2013 08:16:28 PM

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered 4 benches, they are cheap and look nothing like the picture on the web. When I called to return them I was told I had to pay shipping cost and that I also had to pay a 15% restock fee!! TOTAL RIP OFF!! I can't believe this company is still in business!"

modified review This review was modified by Woodehaven on May 31 2013 11:57:44 AM

"Hi

I just had to register because after spending 100's of 1000's of dollars on line I have met the company that maybe the worst online store in existence today.

This company indicate when purchase in oct a shipping in nov, than a email indicating dec. after this first email no more contact.

Emails sent no response

Phone calls made no answer

Phone messages left no call back

We are talking the poorest company we have every "tried" to purchase from.

Just to let you know stay away from this one. I bet I know what oneway means if they do ship. Try to return anything (if they have the class to ship it) and you would also most likely find out.

Regards

modified review This review was modified by Shayne2 on January 08 2013 04:52:55 PM

"OMG!! this company is horrible, I ordered a small desk on November 20th and was given a delivery date of Dec 18th when you call the toll free number it either drops your cal'll havel or never transfers you to the selec propmt number. Finally got through to "live"chat- which again got the runaround on that date was just an "estimate delivery date" and it was take an additonal 5-7 days for the actually delivery. When I say forget it and Cancel my order, oh now, there a penalty!! They'll have to contact the Manufacturer...DONT SHOP with this company...Shame on AMAZON.com......"

"Furniture goes one way - to you only. Don't expect to be able to return anything from onewayfurniture.com. The free shipping suddenly isn't free if you decide to return an item. I ordered some bar stools and they were such low quality and I was so unhappy with them I wanted to return them. After they quoted me what their "actual" shipping charge would be, I would have only gotten about $50 back on a $300 order. No thank you. I just had to keep them. There is no way I would order furniture online ever again. The photos just don't show you what you really get."

"The product I ordered from One Way Furniture (a stainless steel and canvas outdoor privacy screen) was attractive but not accurately advertised by the seller. It should only be sold as an indoor screen, as it blows over in the slightest breeze. Anyone who deals with this company and is happy with a product they receive will probably remain in the dark about their 'Customer is always wrong' philosophy. But my sympathy goes to those who need to return an item. The customer 'service' person, Terry, kept trying to convince me I should be happy with the screen because many other people were - she did this at least three times. I felt I had to defend myself for wishing to return an item. I told her that though it was visually attractive it was not suitable for the purpose for which I had ordered it because light wind had knocked it over three separate times in two days. She then stated that it was windier than normal lately - implying that the winds were not light - nevermind that she was in New York and I live in California, where it has NOT been windier than normal lately. Then, perhaps seized by guilt for the aggressive treatment of her customer, she pushed me a FOURTH time to like the product, claiming that she just really wanted me to be happy with it. She then outlined three separate return fees I would need to pay, (their original shipping to me, their restocking fee, and return shipping) amounting to approximateluy half the cost of the $189.00 item (hoping that maybe this final punishment would make me like the screen?) She STILL hasn't given me a shipping address for the return, despite my asking on the phone and by email! She claimed she could not tell me the address without going through a whole reorder process. I wonder how long the process will take... After this experience, I know that the company is accurately named. If the product goes ONE WAY (from them to you) things might work out well for you. But if the product has to go TWO WAYS - to you and back to them - it might as well be called NO WAY FURNITURE COMPANY. NO WAY will they be helpful. NO WAY will I order from them again. I have to honestly say that I might not have written this review had I not read the reviews of many other customers with similar experiences."

modified review This review was modified by Ilenejohnson on October 18 2012 09:19:38 AM

"I purchased a Marquis Cherry Vanity, Mirror & Bench set from Onewayfurniture. It came damaged and I was very upset. I emailed Onewayfurniture.com and Adrienne Bubbins replied right away and calmed my nerves. She had the delivery people pick it up and get my replacement fast. It's a beautiful piece. Because of these reasons I'll definitely consider shopping there again. "

OneWayFurniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OneWayFurniture is not a merchant member
OneWayFurniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!