• Rating 0.00/10 46 reviews

OneClickDigital [aka: Circuit Digital / circuitdigital.com] is not a merchant member
    OneClickDigital [aka: Circuit Digital / circuitdigital.com] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • OneClickDigital [aka: Circuit Digital / circuitdigital.com] contact information

"WARNING - THIS COMPANY WILL SELL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY MAKE MONEY, PERIOD! I don't see a single satisfied customer, and all comment on one thing, one dick head teenager that answered phone by himself and used dirty language with me after I called back thesecond time. I actually used all the dirtiest English I possibly could (English is my second language) with this only little dickhead (probably masturbating himself because he couldn't get a hand on anyone) back and forth. With this kind of motherfucker, I had no fear of breaking his neck in 30 seconds max, I used Discover and canceled easily with their fraud department (Discover is very good at this). Afterward, I sent so many complaint emails to BBB, NY attorney general, the police, the news stations, etc. I signed up and hope to alert potential buyers from making the same mistakes and headaches. Sorry for my language except the little crooked dickhead."

"Ordered the Panasonic TH-42PX600U Plasma TV from these liars over a month ago. If you try to call them at any one of 3 phone numbers that they offer, you are told to leave a message and they will get back to you in 24 hours. RIGHT! We have e-mailed them a number of times and have received two responses-both of them letting us know that the order was shipped and will arrive at such and such a date. Those dates have come and gone with no TV arrival. This company is nearly impossible to deal with and their promises are nothing but lies! They even charged us extra for 3 day delivery (don't even fall for that!) and have not refunded the extra money like they said they would. Horrible experience with these characters. Try someone else even if their prices are a bit higher. The lower cost from this company is definitely not worth the extra long wait and hassle!"

"Buyers Beware! Unfortunately we have learned this the hard way! We had placed an order with Digital Ebuys for a TV on Dec. 14th. We have not received the TV, can't get a hold of anyone when we do, all we get is the run around. They sent an email today saying the item had been shipped to expect it next week. When contacting the freight company which they claim to be using, there is no said account set up with them! Cancelled our credit card, now it's being disputed. STAY FAR AWAY from these guys! "

"three delivery dates still no product. Customer service gives you the run around when you can get them on the phone!"

"I have recently discovered that oneclickdigital.com has had many businesses under different names maybe because it was found out that they were fraud. On their website it says that their address is: 7012 20th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11204 phone #888-211-7988. When you search that address on the web you also get: circuitdigital.com, digitalebuys.com #718-232-2749, soucefordigital.com, bestbuydigital.com #718-232-1933, priceritephoto.com #800-801-6016. When you click on all these sites they no longer work. When you call all these #'s they go to exactly the same phone # as oneclickdigital.com. I think this is a kid that is scamming people in order to get credit card #'s and that the phone # are all forwarded to that one number. You can forward your # to another # for free. There are services that do this. Also, when I called back to tell him that I contacted the BBB he told me to suck his you know what.

People be aware!!! I know they seem like they have great reviews but take a look at all the negative reviews they got! They're all similar to what I wrote. If you dont believe me call for yourself and find out how right I am. # 1-888-211-7988. Horrible customer service!!!! When I told him that I repoted them to the Better Business Buerau he told me to suck his you know what!
Took my credit card # and never got back to me. Called them and was lied to and laughed at.
I beleive them to be a fraud company!!! Had to cancel my credit card!!!

These people are fraud if you look up their address thats on their site on the web you get listings for four businesses that they once were. The websites all dont work but have the same street address: 7012 20Th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11204.
The addresses they use to have are:
www.digitalebuys.com phone#718-232-2749
www.sourcefordigital.com
www.bestbuydigital.com phone#718-232-1933
www.priceritephoto.com phone#800-801-6016.

When you call all these numbers they all have the same message as oneclickdigital.com Can we say scam artists.

I placed an order online but never received a conformation #. So I called them the next day and a young man answered. Was put on hold for 15 min. he came back on and said he needed to verify my Credit card info. After verifying he tried to sell me a battery I told him I just wanted the camera. He hung up on me giving me no status on the order. I called back and asked what the status was he said it was cancelled I asked why and was told it was out of stock. I told him i want to talk to the guy i spoke to in customer service he told me there are 20 people working there. I asked why didnt I get notified and was told that I shouldve but didnt what can you do. I told him i wanted to talk to a manager and he laughed at me and said i was annoying. I asked him if he just called me annoying and he said yes. Then he was still on the phone with me but wouldnt answer me. I hung up and called again. I pressed zero this time hoping to get someone else it was him again. When he answered and I asked to speak to a manager he said oh its you again. He told me no one else works there that its just him so I said you told me that 20 people work there that i would like to talk to one of them he said that there was no one there. So I asked why he told me that then and he replied that he felt like it and was hung up on. Called back again and asked how can i take my credit card info off the website he wouldnt tell me. I asked are you frauding people he laughed and said yes. I asked do you work out of a home and he said yes and called me annoying again. I asked him what his name was and he said Ricky Im sure though that I was lied to. I had to call my bank and cancel my credit card so they wouldnt fraud it. They kept all my info and wouldnt tell me how to erase it. I called the Better Business Beurau and made out a complaint. I dont understand how a business can run like this with absolutely horrible customer service and wont erase your credit card information. When you call an automated message picks up saying for sales and product info press 1, for customer service press 2, for other inquireies press 0 to be connected to the operator. When you press all three its the same young man that picks up. Not only that he just picks up the phone saying hello like youre calling a home. I can only beleive that this company is not for real because any other company would have many people working there. Because of them I had to go to the trouble of reporting them and worst of all calling my bank to make sure there arent fradulent charges and had to cancel my card.

I called again and he hung up on me. Then I called back to let him know I reported him to the BBB and he told me to suck his you know what. UNBELEIVABLE!!! Somebody really needs to shut them down!

"there was no invoice number on my confirmation email. customer service was horrible , i was finally told i would not ever get my f#$@ing camera and never call back. and my credit card had not been charged now go away!!!! this was after i waited 3 weeks. do not use this company."

"I ordered a digital camera on a Saturday. On the following Wednesday I received a call from OneClickDigital supposedly to confirm credit card information to assure card validity. The call turned out to be nothing more than a obnoxious, pushy, arrogant, and shameless attempt to sell me grossly overpriced accessories. After I repeatedly told him I did not want any accessories and only wanted the camera I ordered he told me the camera was not in stock and cancelled my order. This company is dishonest and does not operate in good faith. Their business plan is nothing more than a scheme to dupe unsuspecting customers into purchasing grossly overpriced accessories. "

"I purchased a camera and like others was told in an email I had to call to verbally confirm my order. Upon doing this, I was told I needed a battery for the camera. When I told the person that the camera came with a battery (battery was listed in the package contents), he said it didn't. I told him I did not want to buy a battery and he asked why. I told him I could buy a battery at half the price he was asking at which point he told me to buy the camera where I bought the battery. I told him I wanted the camera from him and he refused to sell it to me. I asked for the manager, he said it was him (could not believe it to be true as this guy sounded like an older kid). I will NEVER use this company again and would report them to the Better Business Bureau if I could find the state in which they are located."

"Item purchased 07/24/06, email sent 08/02/06, no reply, called 08/09/06 and was told hadn't been confirmed, asked when was I to be asked to confirm and was hung up on. Called back and was hung up on again. Order looks to have been canceled."

" After placing order on 7/17/2006 I received e-mail to call to confirm which I did on 7/18/2006.The person who answered confirmed my order and all was well. Today after 10 days of no response from the company one click again I called and this time was told, there out of stock and cancelled the order. I asked tyhe company why I wasn't notified they said they were sending an e-mail, which was received 5 minutes later. A very unsatified first and last time customer."

" I too have had many problems with this company----PLEASE READ ON FOR RESOURCES TO HELP YOU RESOLVE YOUR DISPUTE.

The Florida Attorney General's Office is in receipt of your email
regarding your concerns with One Click Digital. Attorney General Crist
asked that we respond.

This office uses complaints such as yours to develop information about
patterns of business activity which might indicate the need for formal
investigation or legal action by our office. We will keep your
correspondence for future reference. If a pattern is discovered, what
originated as a private dispute between buyer and seller may become a
matter of broad public interest and thus warrant the Attorney General’s
intervention under the state’s consumer protection laws. Please be aware,
however, that by law this office does not mediate individual complaints.

Florida's Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of
Consumer Services (DOACS), is the state clearinghouse for consumer
complaints and has a voluntary mediation program to assist individual
consumers. You may contact DOACS online at:

Or by mail at: 2005 Apalachee Parkway, Tallahassee, Florida 32399. The
telephone number is (850) 488-2221 or toll-free from within Florida (800)
435-7352.

You may also wish to contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a
combined effort of the National White Collar Crime Center and the FBI to
combat Internet fraud, by telephone at (800) 251-7581, or visit that
agency's website at:

The following websites may be helpful to you:

(follow the path at Consumer Protection/Protecting Yourself Against
Consumer Fraud)

Also, depending on your method of payment, if you paid by credit card you
may wish to dispute the charges with your credit card company. In most
instances you have up to sixty days to dispute charges you feel you do not
owe. The Federal Trade Commission's website provides important
information about the Fair Credit Card Billing Act and Fair Debt
Collection Practices Act which may prove helpful to you as you dispute the
charges with your credit card company:

If you paid via debit to your bank account, you should work with your bank
to find out about the possibility of having the charges reversed under
Federal Regulation "E." If your bank is a member of the National
Automated Clearing House Rules Association, that organization's rules
permit the reversal of any unauthorized automated clearinghouse
transaction if reported within sixty days after the transaction. More
information is available online at:

www.nacha.org

Florida's Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act provides individuals
with a private remedy to bring an action for damages, attorney's fees and
court costs. If you need help finding a lawyer, The Florida Bar offers a
Lawyer Referral Service which you may contact toll-free at (800) 342-8060.
If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, you may be eligible for low cost
or pro bono assistance through a local legal aid office. The Florida Bar
can assist you with this process.

Thank you for contacting Attorney General Crist's Office.

To contact this office please visit the Attorney General's website at
www.myfloridalegal.com and fill out the on-line contact form. Again,
thank you for contacting the Office of the Florida Attorney General.

INTERNET COMPLAINT RECEIVED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE ON 07/25/2006
04:44:56 PM

Subject/Category: Fraud

Questions/Comments:
I purchased a Sony 305 camcorder online. 7-14-06, form "ONE CLICK DIGITAL"
When the package arrived, items were missing, and the ones received were
not as stated. When I called the "company" they were rude and degrading.
The receipt has their address crossed off, and a different company name.
The only way I found it the address, was to put the phone # into Google.
888-211-7988. At that point, I found out that this company has used
fraudulent practices in the past, and stolen personal ID's. I wanted to
return the item and they said it would cost me 25% of the $845.00. My
credit card company will not dispute the charges until I return the item.
Today, I went to use the extra battery pack they sent and it did not work
in the camera. I opened the manual and it states specifically NOT to use
that particular battery. HELP!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do or who to
turn to. I did try to contact the "company" again today without
satisfaction.

"My story,
There is NO optical viewer on this camera and I tried to find out how it works in direct sunlight. I checked some stores that carry the camera (Circuit City and Comp USA "SHAME ON THEM"), and I ask them to show me how the camera operates in daylight; outside of the store. It was strongly against the store policy. They suggested to me to visit Casio's website.
I had no luck in seeing how the camera works, but 10.1 Mega pixels and the size of the display sounds good to me. I started shopping for it by price and the store rating. I tried ordering from "One Click Digital". (STAY OUT OF THIS STORE) After several days when no camera showed up and I e-mailed them for an explanation, but I got no response, then I called them and those clowns said that they never had any camera like this and they canceled my order and hung up. The camera is stll listed on their website, in stock and ready to order for the best price. (GOOD LUCK) With another store "Star Gate Photo" I had the same bad experience. The store must write all the positive reviews for themselves. They don't even have the products in their store. I will never contact this two stores again!

"Lowpricedigital.com is a scam review site that only has 5-star reviews and they don't accept anything else (I tried). I ordered a digital camera from one of the quoted merchants OneClickDigital. First they sent me email that I have to confirm by phone. I did and they told me that the camera is in stock and that they are sending it shortly. Then they cancelled my order with an email and when I tried to call several times they would hang up the moment I mention the existing order. Finally I got someone on the phone to tell me to shut the **** up before he hanged up again."

"I bought a Canon EOS Digital Rebel from them at first it sounded like a great deal. Buy after getting the camera and the other items they sent I found out it was not a good deal. The battery they sell for $100.00 is a $10.00 battery. The charged is about $20.00 they said it has a retail value of $240.00. They sold me a 5 yr service Plan from Canon that covers everything for 5years even if I dropped it. When that sent me the warranty card it was from Mack camera and it covered very little. I checked with Mack Cameras they told me what to ask for, so they sent me that card it was only good for 2 years Mack Cameras don’t sell a 5 year warranty that covers everything, I also did not get a warranty card with the camera when I ask them about that they told me that they had sent in all my paper work for me to canon. But when I checked with canon they told me they do have you to send it in with that I suspect that I was sold an refer camera. WHAT EVERY YOU DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM THIS STORE. I am trying to get my money back I hope I can. You can also file a complant with the state of NY "

modified review This review was modified by wcromaa on August 09 2006 03:07:42 PM

"I had been in the retail business for seven years and I purchase online frequently. I ordered a digital camera and the next day I received a call from a young sounding boy. He was confirming my online order. He then tries to sell me batteries, extended warranty, carrying case and battery charger. I had agreed at first to buy the battery charger but when he keep trying to push everything else I finally said just cancel the order. He became irrate and said he was going to charge me a cancellation fee of $25.00. I said I would let my credit card company handle it. He called me a couple of curse words and I hung up. He then called me on my cell phone and cursed again. He set it up so that my cell phone would get an instant message every couple minutes. I called and cancelled my credit card and I had to turn off my cell phone til I could get a new number. I hope someone can put them out of bussiness. "