OneCall.comCoupons
    • Phone: 1.800.788.9765
    • Customer Support: 1.800.788.9765
    • Business Hours: 6a-8p PST Mon - Fri, 7a-6p PST Sat & Sun
    • Fax: 509.838.4387

"Ordered a new camera lens, it shipped quickly and arrive quickly. Everything was very good."

"These people are great, they keep their promises and got my order to me on time, will be doing more business with them. Have had problems with a company in NJ but Onecall got my order to me as promised."

"I've done business with a number of online companies, but with none that were easier, faster, and more professional than OneCall. Not only that, but I paid 17% less than with any other merchant I looked at and there were many. This is a company I would do repeat business with in a New York minute. "

"Awesome customer service. Excellent. Purchased a demo/like new item, shipped me a new item instead becasue demo item was out of stock. Love this place. "

"Order placed no problems for 92" Mits HDTV, $2599.98. Did NOT push extra warranty, extra insurance, or extra accessories unlike Abes of Maine, TV Authority, and many other dealers. ONE CALL is FANTASTIC!!! Seller was very pleasant, honest, and helpful. Considering buying another one tomorrow if wife permits, though this time w. white glove delivery as TV is 250+ pounds! By the way, white glove from One Call is $100 but $150 from Abes of Maine. ONLY BUY FROM ONE CALL!!!!! Not at all asked to write this review by anybody. Just appreciative, telling friends, family, all."

"I purchased a camera from this seller from Barnes and Noble marketplace. I found out a week later that this camera goes for a cheaper price on amazon, and, as a corollary, I decided to purchase the item through amazon. I emailed them to return the item as a I had not opened the box yet but never got a response. I contacted barnes and noble regarding this, but they weren't able to handle the issue as well. I finally called the seller only to find out that I would have to pay for return shipping, despite of the fact that this was never disclosed on the barnes and noble website. I even explained this to their customer care but they weren't very sympathetic to the issue. Save yourself the hassle and go with a more reputable seller like amazon with better customer support.

Alexandria, VA

"They were very nice on the phone, wait time was very short. I put in my order over the phone for two Boston Acoustics A26 speakers. Phone attendant said they would ship later in the evening (they did) and arrive within 4-5 business days (it did). It shipped from their office in Spokane, WA. It shipped on a Tuesday evening and arrive on Saturday morning at my apartment in northern Virginia. Speakers work fine. The exterior box was wet, not sure how it got wet. The speaker box was damp on one corner, but I doubt itll affect the speaker since the speaker is wrapped in plastic and propped on styrofoam so that it doesnt contact the box walls. I already called OneCall and they put a note down on my order if anything should happen. I'm a happy customer, will buy again if I need anything."

"The experience was great. Using the website was easy and when I had a question your representative was very helpful. Will return for future orders and recommend to others I know. "

"I have been buying from OneCall for over 10 years. I have NEVER had any problems at all. Their sales people are knowledgeable and professional. They ship when promised. They do not play games like suddenly becoming 'out of stock' of your product when you decline to purchase the extended warranty or accessory items. Overall, this is one of the very few online places that you can always trust! "

"OneCall.....You rock! Your seervice was excellent. People were wonderful, and I am enjoying my new Beats Pro headphones. Shipping was free and quick. All I can say is OneCall I LOVE YOU! I will be back.ThankYou!"

"I have made two major purchases from OneCall and a couple small supporting ones in one month. One major purchase was for an "Open Box" item (ZVOX Z-Base 580 sound bar) and the other for a new one (FujiFilm FinePix X10 camera). In all cases the products were in excellent condition, in their original packaging, were delivered promptly and purchased at considerable savings. I would not hesitate to purchase from OneCall again. In fact, OneCall would be my first choice for electronic shopping."

modified review This review was modified by Avg_Joe on April 23 2012 09:05:56 AM

"I've had my Fujifilm X10 camera now for almost a month and I really like this camera a lot. The service from OneCall was as good as it gets. The salesperson, Chad, was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. He worked with me in an "emergency" situation in that I had ordered this same camera through Amazon but it never arrived, in fact, Amazon had no record of the order at all and I was leaving to go on vacation the very next day. I was able to find out that Amazon was the "go between" for the order in which the camera was coming from OneCall anyway. So, with this bit of information, I called OneCall directly and ended up ordering from them with very personalized service from a "real person" which is always my preference. I was told of an "open box" X10 and ended up purchasing that camera instead of the advertised used version of the same... for only a few dollars more. This was a new camera with full USA factory warranty at a substantial discount off retail. My whole experience with OneCall was great and I will be contacting Chad again. As a matter of fact, I will be contacting him a the first of next week to inquire about a Nikkor 85mm 1.8G lens.
A truly satisfying online buying experience !!! T.D. Smith, Wilmington, NC

"This is the first time I have ever placed an order with OneCall......You know what? It wont be the last. They have done a wonderful job in helping me out and to get the best price for the product I was looking for is of course a great plus and a half!

Living out in the Pacific is challenging when you are doing on line orders. Many of the large retail chains give you a hard time with shipping using the USPS. No such problem with OneCall. They were very willing to accomodate my shipping needs using the post office. The other option FedEx and UPS would have cost me more than the product was worth. So for those of you looking for great prices on the internet and dont stay in the mainland, OneCall is the answer! Good prices, great customer service and I am sure a host of other goodies for the asking.

A fan for life. Hope your experience will be as good as mine.

OneCall is the only number TwoCall!

"Service was great. No issues at all and product received on time and in great condition"

"The One Call experience was great. I ordered a pair of speakers on April 5th and the package arrived on April 13th. Very fast shipping. The price of the pair was also awesome. I would buy from OneCall again. I highly recommend them."

OneCall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OneCall.com is not a merchant member
OneCall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!