Stores > OneCall.com

1.800.788.9765

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review OneCall.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-06

Friendly support, great deal on a high-dollar item, fast shipping

"First, they picked up the phone, quickly and were completely helpful. I received the best deal on an electronic item that others couldn't beat. They shipped from WA state to NC! Arrived on the day expected, without any damage. Very friendly and seemingly concerned about my satisfaction. Happy with the freight company used for this 150lb+ item. Will call, again."

2017-04-15

Horrible shipping and experience

"Received phone call[Fed x comp] saying I would need to be home today for delivery. Lost day of work and no show and even can not find my AVR. Last time This happened also. One call sorry though. Not worth the hassle. I lost a day pay and One call and Fed x lost nothing.

2015-08-11

"Went online and applied for credit through synchrony bank. I was approved but then onecall.com decided to not fulfill the order. They stated there was a security issue with my account and hung up on me. I emailed them and got nothing back. I went onto the website and they told me to just close my account. Kind of sickening really. No customer service skills whatsoever. The guy I talked to was Patrick. Just awful. Then to follow up with synchrony bank onecall has deleted my account. "

2014-08-13

"Ordered a new camera lens, it shipped quickly and arrive quickly. Everything was very good."

2014-01-29

"These people are great, they keep their promises and got my order to me on time, will be doing more business with them. Have had problems with a company in NJ but Onecall got my order to me as promised."

2013-04-21

"I've done business with a number of online companies, but with none that were easier, faster, and more professional than OneCall. Not only that, but I paid 17% less than with any other merchant I looked at and there were many. This is a company I would do repeat business with in a New York minute. "

2012-11-12

"Awesome customer service. Excellent. Purchased a demo/like new item, shipped me a new item instead becasue demo item was out of stock. Love this place. "

2012-08-29

"Order placed no problems for 92" Mits HDTV, $2599.98. Did NOT push extra warranty, extra insurance, or extra accessories unlike Abes of Maine, TV Authority, and many other dealers. ONE CALL is FANTASTIC!!! Seller was very pleasant, honest, and helpful. Considering buying another one tomorrow if wife permits, though this time w. white glove delivery as TV is 250+ pounds! By the way, white glove from One Call is $100 but $150 from Abes of Maine. ONLY BUY FROM ONE CALL!!!!! Not at all asked to write this review by anybody. Just appreciative, telling friends, family, all."

2012-07-12

"I purchased a camera from this seller from Barnes and Noble marketplace. I found out a week later that this camera goes for a cheaper price on amazon, and, as a corollary, I decided to purchase the item through amazon. I emailed them to return the item as a I had not opened the box yet but never got a response. I contacted barnes and noble regarding this, but they weren't able to handle the issue as well. I finally called the seller only to find out that I would have to pay for return shipping, despite of the fact that this was never disclosed on the barnes and noble website. I even explained this to their customer care but they weren't very sympathetic to the issue. Save yourself the hassle and go with a more reputable seller like amazon with better customer support.

Alexandria, VA
2012-06-06

"They were very nice on the phone, wait time was very short. I put in my order over the phone for two Boston Acoustics A26 speakers. Phone attendant said they would ship later in the evening (they did) and arrive within 4-5 business days (it did). It shipped from their office in Spokane, WA. It shipped on a Tuesday evening and arrive on Saturday morning at my apartment in northern Virginia. Speakers work fine. The exterior box was wet, not sure how it got wet. The speaker box was damp on one corner, but I doubt itll affect the speaker since the speaker is wrapped in plastic and propped on styrofoam so that it doesnt contact the box walls. I already called OneCall and they put a note down on my order if anything should happen. I'm a happy customer, will buy again if I need anything."

2012-05-01

"The experience was great. Using the website was easy and when I had a question your representative was very helpful. Will return for future orders and recommend to others I know. "

2012-04-29

"I have been buying from OneCall for over 10 years. I have NEVER had any problems at all. Their sales people are knowledgeable and professional. They ship when promised. They do not play games like suddenly becoming 'out of stock' of your product when you decline to purchase the extended warranty or accessory items. Overall, this is one of the very few online places that you can always trust! "

2012-04-24

"OneCall.....You rock! Your seervice was excellent. People were wonderful, and I am enjoying my new Beats Pro headphones. Shipping was free and quick. All I can say is OneCall I LOVE YOU! I will be back.ThankYou!"

2012-04-23

"I have made two major purchases from OneCall and a couple small supporting ones in one month. One major purchase was for an "Open Box" item (ZVOX Z-Base 580 sound bar) and the other for a new one (FujiFilm FinePix X10 camera). In all cases the products were in excellent condition, in their original packaging, were delivered promptly and purchased at considerable savings. I would not hesitate to purchase from OneCall again. In fact, OneCall would be my first choice for electronic shopping."

2012-04-22

"I've had my Fujifilm X10 camera now for almost a month and I really like this camera a lot. The service from OneCall was as good as it gets. The salesperson, Chad, was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. He worked with me in an "emergency" situation in that I had ordered this same camera through Amazon but it never arrived, in fact, Amazon had no record of the order at all and I was leaving to go on vacation the very next day. I was able to find out that Amazon was the "go between" for the order in which the camera was coming from OneCall anyway. So, with this bit of information, I called OneCall directly and ended up ordering from them with very personalized service from a "real person" which is always my preference. I was told of an "open box" X10 and ended up purchasing that camera instead of the advertised used version of the same... for only a few dollars more. This was a new camera with full USA factory warranty at a substantial discount off retail. My whole experience with OneCall was great and I will be contacting Chad again. As a matter of fact, I will be contacting him a the first of next week to inquire about a Nikkor 85mm 1.8G lens.
A truly satisfying online buying experience !!! T.D. Smith, Wilmington, NC

Share OneCall.com's store rating

OneCall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OneCall.com is not a merchant member
OneCall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!