• Onda Tablet

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"Beware, they look like they are the official store for Onda tablets, but trust me they aren't. Just some Jo Blogs Ali express type seller. These guys were very slow to answer emails, many shipment delays, order was never going out in a hurry so I asked to cancel. I was told to wait for stock, (They said they had stock!) and be patient, it as already over a week! Ended in a Paypal dispute that had to be escalated. Lucky PayPal stepped in for me and got my money back. This dodgy outfit also run Cube-tablet.com, and Pipo-store.com, avoid!"

This review was modified by HendricksonNZ on July 18 2015 03:42:06 PM

"Avoid this reseller! They steal your money! I never got my purchase, and after a few replies from the customer service ("be patient"), they went silent and just ignore all my messages.

This review was modified by JM_S on June 11 2015 02:31:22 PM

"Order #660019177

I sent in tablet for repair , would not boot up at all. The screen had no scratches on it, was in pristine condition. It was always in a tablet protective case. I sent it back very well packaged. Today I get an email stating the screen has to be replaced for $40 usd paypal. Owned it under a year. Nothing was wrong with the "external screen" Lesson learned. Never buy off Onda...i will be crossposting this every site i can to warn people! Terrible

This review was modified by bobtroy on May 18 2015 07:27:47 PM

"For cheap tablet this is awesome, I really love windows 8.1 on it better than Android.
The graphics in windows are amazing after updating Intel driver.

Thanks Onda.

This review was modified by jackbauer_swat on April 05 2015 02:06:04 AM

"I will never buy another onda tablet. Purchased the v975m. All it does is hang up constantly. Should have invested my money in a reputable one. Buyers beware. Long way to have to send back for repairs."

"The customer service from Onda-tablet is abysmal. Once they have your money you get no support and complaints are either ignored or you just get repeated delaying tactics. Their forum reviews only contain good feedback because they don't post anything else. They promise and charge for rapid delivery with DHL but that was a nightmare - slow, and useless tracking information. I was overcharged for the delivery but didn't notice straightaway because of the conversion from USD to GBP - but will never see that money again. Also had to pay an extra £15 for import duties and DHL "admin" fee are a rip-off and poorly organised.
The tablet I purchased V989 is pretty good but very Chinese oriented and its been impossible for me to remove some of the Chinese software even after rooting the tablet. Also, the Chinese software that has to be used for updates is awful (unless you read Chinese). So I have been unable to update because I don't understand all the error messages that get thrown up.
So overall I would suggest avoiding Onda-tablet because I count myself lucky that the tablet arrived and is working (after a fashion) I dread to think what happens if a fault develops - certainly forget warranty repairs.

This review was modified by Marty-UK on December 28 2014 06:46:23 AM

"do not buy anithing from onda-tablets.com and stay away from this swindlers!

I've bought Onda V891w from website Onda-tablets.com. after weeks that tablet was not shipped, I tryed to cancel the order and send email, but..

totally I send 8 emails, non of them were answered.
Contacted Pay-pal and hope I can still get my money back...

"I bought a tablet from this store onda-tablet.com and it came defective.All saved games where lost after every reboot and it froze randomly.I contacted them and the told me to wait for a software update.

I waited and the new update didnt fix the problem , i asked around and found out that it is a hardware problem.

When I told them the stopped answering my emails although I have waranty.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE !! THEY DONT GIVE WARANTY THEY JUST IGNORE YOU.

you WILL lose you money !

This review was modified by taznou on October 04 2014 02:23:02 PM

"I ordered a tablet from this company but decided to cancel my order before it shipped. I doubted that I would receive an e-mail in return. Less than a day later they got back to me and refunded my order. That is good customer service in my opinion. I was almost certain I would need to open a dispute through paypal. "

"Here's a comment I send to Onda,
Good morning, I am so disapointed with the v975i tablet, it was supposed to support windows 8.1 but after reading few forums and always getting the same answer from you guys, it will be update on our site, it looks more like you made available the 975i version whitout testing windows and realizing it won't work you made the 975w available after making money on a tablet that will not do what it was supposed to support. Don't count on me to refer your business ou make a good review, we all bought this tablet in good faith but you fooled us all.
I ordered the pipow1 and this one works like a charm, I will write on the forum if people are looking for a real faithful tablet to go pipo.
Maybe you don't mind about me not bying from you again because I already spend my money withyou but iI hope others will read forum before make business with you

"o bought one onda v975m , the shipiment was very fast from this web site www.onda-tablet.com . but before I bought the tablet I spoke with this people couple times , to be sure that I was want the bluetooh version model v3, I think theis still have a lot of the old version v1 , because this is the model theis send me be aware to do bussines with this side , , you can be sure you going to be disappoint with this site."

This review was modified by braszuca on April 02 2014 06:13:45 PM

"Purchased 2 Onda V973 tablets with Retina display (powered by Allwinner A31 chipset). This is not a review of the tablet but rather the dispatch and customer service for the tablet.

I ordered the tablets on Friday with Express Shipping. Express shipping cost $70 to the UAE. This is far higher than other resellers than SPE Mall. By Monday, my order had not shipped. I contacted sales at Onda Tablet by email.

They were very apologetic and shipped my tablets the next day. I received the tablets on Thursday via DHL. I consider the performance of Onda Tablet to be acceptable.

They also shipped the tablets with very nice screen protectors that I accidentally removed on one tablet. It would have been nice for them to have mentioned it in the description.

The tablet itself is fine except for the sound quality which is so low that I consider the product defective. However, for the price it is acceptable.

I would buy a tablet from them again but I would seek out an independent review first.

This review was modified by Gryfster on June 25 2013 01:43:23 PM

"Onda-Tablet is absolutely awful! I ordered a tablet 4 months ago, and still have not received it! I've told them about this issue dozens of times, but they still refuse to resolve the issue or give me a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM ONDA-TABLET!"

"I just receive my Onda Vi40 Elite 16G tablet and like to say I am very happy ,this tablet is working excellent, I download from Google Play a few apps: Netflix, Skype, weather, and more all working perfect. Congratulation for ONDA."

Share Onda Tablet 's store rating

Onda Tablet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onda Tablet  is not a merchant member
Onda Tablet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!