Onda Tablet Reviews - onda-tablet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 4 reviews

Onda Tablet  is not a merchant member
Onda Tablet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"o bought one onda v975m , the shipiment was very fast from this web site www.onda-tablet.com . but before I bought the tablet I spoke with this people couple times , to be sure that I was want the bluetooh version model v3, I think theis still have a lot of the old version v1 , because this is the model theis send me be aware to do bussines with this side , , you can be sure you going to be disappoint with this site."

modified review This review was modified by braszuca on April 02 2014 06:13:45 PM

Rating 8/104/5

"Purchased 2 Onda V973 tablets with Retina display (powered by Allwinner A31 chipset). This is not a review of the tablet but rather the dispatch and customer service for the tablet.

I ordered the tablets on Friday with Express Shipping. Express shipping cost $70 to the UAE. This is far higher than other resellers than SPE Mall. By Monday, my order had not shipped. I contacted sales at Onda Tablet by email.

They were very apologetic and shipped my tablets the next day. I received the tablets on Thursday via DHL. I consider the performance of Onda Tablet to be acceptable.

They also shipped the tablets with very nice screen protectors that I accidentally removed on one tablet. It would have been nice for them to have mentioned it in the description.

The tablet itself is fine except for the sound quality which is so low that I consider the product defective. However, for the price it is acceptable.

I would buy a tablet from them again but I would seek out an independent review first.

modified review This review was modified by Gryfster on June 25 2013 01:43:23 PM

"Onda-Tablet is absolutely awful! I ordered a tablet 4 months ago, and still have not received it! I've told them about this issue dozens of times, but they still refuse to resolve the issue or give me a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM ONDA-TABLET!"

"I just receive my Onda Vi40 Elite 16G tablet and like to say I am very happy ,this tablet is working excellent, I download from Google Play a few apps: Netflix, Skype, weather, and more all working perfect. Congratulation for ONDA."