Product & services pricing Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10

"Omnitech Support has been very helpful for me. This is because from the minute I started using the system, they have helped me protect from viruses in the past, present, and future. I really recommend other to check out Omnitech Support. Thank You"

"Frank did a good job cleaning my computer. thank you"

"I have been using Omnitech services for only a month now and I must say the service is quite good. Cindy 503 has been quite helpful in scheduling appointments when I had urgent problems and I particularly appreciated the services received from Joe one of their senior technicians.
Monique CD

"What a helpful group of service personnel who patiently worked to resolve my issue/glitch...and did! They did not appear rushed and worked patiently till the problem was resolved. "

""Great customer service and tech support.""

"Friendly and helpful service."

"We have been useing this service for about 2 years I think. Omnitech has helped us out right many times. They seem to be real nice and know what to do. Rosie Lubin Sales & Support Executive Is good at her job. I just want to say thank you a job well done

Jeffrey

"I have always been impressed by Omnitech Support having a 6 month service plan prior to my renewing with Omnitech today. The techs have always answered my questions, been extremely polite and patient. I have dealt with many techs and they all are wonderful. And, as far as Rosie is concerned, she is pleasant, caring and wanting to assist, also being very patient and respectful. She's a gem! You have an incredible staff. Thank you all. A very satisfied customer, Debbie."

"Extremely patient with resolving my issue. I was very much pleased with the expertise."

"Rosie Lubin of Omnitech Sales did an excellent job in answering my questions and renewing my account."

"When alerted by Omnitech that my subscription was expired I calied the 800# to inquire about paying the full price for another year. I was told to expect a call from Rosie at corporate HQ, and after ending my call of inquiry, the call from HQ came in just that fast. Rosie told me of several options available to me. After choosing my option, she confirmed everything in an email and told me to recontact the tech dept. to help me install the extras. This took quite a bit longer than anticipated, Other than the wait to get a tech to install the added options I requested, I am overall very pleased with the results."

"Frank, was able to fix my computer . computer is working properly now. "

"Frank, was able to recover my windows 7 computer. "

"Frank, was able to fix issues with Photoshop."

"rosie was very helpful in setting up my account. i believe i may be dealing with her alot in the future"

Omnitech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.