Product & services pricing Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"So far support has been good. The techs are hard to understand. I appreciate Rosie calling me with more info"

"I've used Omnitech for 4 years. I just renewed again. Rosie was very helpful and pleasant."

"This is my fourth order with GeekBuying and I can say that I have never been disappointed, and your package tracking support is excellent. I recommend this site which is very reliable and very serious. Thann you very much.
Robert C.

"I have used Omnitech support for 6 months and it has run automatically on a weekly basis. I also run PC Smartcare sometimes on my own and I have been quite happy with the results."

"I renewed my service with Omnitech with the help of Rosie Lubin. Rosie was pleasant and helpful."

"I have been a satisfied customer for 1 year and just renewed my contract with them for 2 years. Great service from Rosie and Fran V. Thank you for your support today."

"Great service for the past six months; looking forward to the next twelve months."

"These people keep my computer clean and in full operation. My computer operates quickly and sharply."

"After reading the email about renewal, I had some questions. Therefore I wrote making queries. Instead of an answering email, there was a phone call, within the hour allowing me to ask questions and get the answers that I needed. A very pleasant surprise. Usually customer service isn't very customer friendly, and this was. Good job!"

"Omnitech has been TREMENDOUSLY helpful. They have been more than ready and capable to fix some problems for me that I couldn't figure out."

"The sales person was nice."

"I had a lovely young lady on the phone and all went exactly as she described. Thanks"

"Very good service. Renewal was easy and pleasant."

"Very helpful and informative. Answered my questions very well and was very nice and supportive."

"I receiver very friendly servic from Rosie. She answered my questions and arranged for me to continue my support from your company. I would reccomend this service/product."

Omnitech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.