Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 318 reviews

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
    Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Omnitech Support contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"Frank V. is a very thorough, efficient, and knowledgable. He is very kind and helpful with all my problems that I had. Omnitech should be very honored to have him as an employee. "

"After hours of working with various techs, I was connected to Joe in the corporate office. In fairly short order he not only found the problem but worked with me to make my outlook work as well as it possibly could. He then followed up with me in a week to make sure that everything was doing well. His efforts were greatly appreciated. "

"Omni tech has been helpful fair and listened to everything I had to ask and say . Thank you"

"I have to say that I am very pleased with the service that was performed on my laptop"

"Omnitech Support has been excellent in fixing many computer problems for me. I highly recommend them."

"After a lot of work and re-adjusting we have cleared up issues with Microsoft Outlook. I will take the next few days to see if the changes last as they have not up to now. "

"I brought my laptop into the corporate office and had it fixed. Even better than remote support."

"I called Omnitech Support when my computer was unusable due to various infections. Their techs remotely cleaned, fixed and set-up security software to prevent what had happened from ever happening again. Since then I have had zero problems and using their various cleaning routines once a week has kept my laptop in tip top shape. Omnitech customer service is both cordial and knowledgable. I would recommend their services to anyone."

"I had antispyware and oother program installed on my laptop which was done very well thank you for your services."

"Joe helped clean up my computer and did it efficiently and quickly. very personable."

"I have use the service on my three environmental safety and health consulting company computers and it is working fine, so I renew for the second year, also refer my friend Charlie to subscribe this service."

"frank did a really good job fixing the issues on my computer....................."

"hello Joe fixed my computer"

"The omnitech rep added software that was lost during a hp repair. The fix was professional and very efficient. I now have the scanning software that I requested."

"EVERYTHINE WENT VERY GOOD BY JOE HE DID EVERYTHING I NEEDED"