Product & services pricing Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I had a lovely young lady on the phone and all went exactly as she described. Thanks"

"Very good service. Renewal was easy and pleasant."

"Very helpful and informative. Answered my questions very well and was very nice and supportive."

"I receiver very friendly servic from Rosie. She answered my questions and arranged for me to continue my support from your company. I would reccomend this service/product."

"was well pleased with support given by Rosie when it was time to renew service for another year"

"Very nice young lady. Great price."

"Very Pleased. Service is terrific! Whenever there' a problem Omnitech is there for me. the techs i,ve worked with are very helpful. They do the job!"

"Thought I would have to take my computer out during the rain and pick it up after the weekend. Thanks Fred and Omni! "

"I have had omnitech support for two years now and love it.
They have been able to fix whatever needs fixin for me.
The staff are very helpful and professional and they always answer all of my questions.

"Omnitech Support has fullfilled what I expected of them. They have been very courteous each time I needed help."

"Omnitech worked great for a year so i renewed for 2 years. "

"Omnitech Support has been very helpful for me. This is because from the minute I started using the system, they have helped me protect from viruses in the past, present, and future. I really recommend other to check out Omnitech Support. Thank You"

"Frank did a good job cleaning my computer. thank you"

"I have been using Omnitech services for only a month now and I must say the service is quite good. Cindy 503 has been quite helpful in scheduling appointments when I had urgent problems and I particularly appreciated the services received from Joe one of their senior technicians.
Monique CD

"What a helpful group of service personnel who patiently worked to resolve my issue/glitch...and did! They did not appear rushed and worked patiently till the problem was resolved. "

Omnitech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.