Product & services pricing Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"great work, My computer is now working great, had a good experience with the techs. "

"Frank - help me with my computer problems ..."

"I am satisfied that you fixed my issues and drivers."

Dear folks,

Joe did a great job cleaning the demons from my laptop using his incredible technology through the ethers. I couldn't have even thought abou tdoing hwat he accompliashed. I very greaful. Joe was considerate and thourough. He was polite and explained everything is terms I could understand. Give the guy a raise! Thanks again, Joe. John

"I am so glad for your company. You have helped me emmensly with my PC. Your techs have re-educated about things I've forgotten & taught me new tricks as they say. I'm not that old yet...lol But Joe was great, all of your techs are well versed & "do not" talk down to you. It's a "1 on 1" help with any technical problems & explain them to you for future reference. Thank you so very much. When the wife gets back we will talk then I will contact Hanna & get the ball rolling. Again, thank you so much. All be well. Peace always & forever..."

"Omnitech saved my sanity. I renwed to continue the service."

"Great Job. Thank you for your help. Friendly, Professional and Knowledgeable "

"was very pleased with the tech I worked with yesterday. While it took a bit of time, many issues were dealt with with happy results."

"It took a while - 4 hrs. - but my issue was ultimately resolved. I was very happy with the service and tech's #255 and #128 were patient and did and exemplary job. The only problem is that now I don't have any sound!"

"I had to state myself about 3 times each time on each subject. I got the impression the tech.'s first language was not English. A bit disconcerting."

"Frank was able to fix all of my issues today, and answered a lot of informational questions for me."

"Frank was very helpful and was able to resolve my issues.

"Excellent service. Very nice working with Joe he was very helpful in getting things back in order and very patient. "

"Two e-mails were sent canceling this order and the funds were withdrawn anyway which this would not be an unauthorized transaction. The order was canceled 7 days prior to payment. This is a fraudulent software that intentionally installs files to incorrectly indicate there are errors in your computer when in actuality there is not. A complaint will now need to be filed with the BBB to recover payment and report this software. This software gradually takes over your computer blocking all other virus detectors and gradually hampering your computers performance causing you to constantly contact microsoft so they can further charge you additional funds to install further software to correct the malicious software they originally installed. I strongly encourage anyone to NOT purchase any software of this kind at any time. You do NOT have several errors in your computer that need correction, this is completely false indications. "

"Omni tech support has partnered with Microsoft which makes them the leading tech support service around. When I needed assistance, Omni Tech support was there to help with my problems and resolved them in a timely manor which could have cost me my system that I built myself. I will continue to use the products that they provided for me and recommend them to anyone who needs them. I know what it is like to be on Tech support because of my years of experience with high speed internet service plus being one of the top technicians on global command.
Keep up the good work Omni and Thank you once again.
H.B.

Omnitech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.