Omnitech Support Reviews - omnitechsupport.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.84/10 315 reviews

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"I have to say that I am very pleased with the service that was performed on my laptop"

"Omnitech Support has been excellent in fixing many computer problems for me. I highly recommend them."

"After a lot of work and re-adjusting we have cleared up issues with Microsoft Outlook. I will take the next few days to see if the changes last as they have not up to now. "

"I brought my laptop into the corporate office and had it fixed. Even better than remote support."

"I called Omnitech Support when my computer was unusable due to various infections. Their techs remotely cleaned, fixed and set-up security software to prevent what had happened from ever happening again. Since then I have had zero problems and using their various cleaning routines once a week has kept my laptop in tip top shape. Omnitech customer service is both cordial and knowledgable. I would recommend their services to anyone."

"I had antispyware and oother program installed on my laptop which was done very well thank you for your services."

"Joe helped clean up my computer and did it efficiently and quickly. very personable."

"I have use the service on my three environmental safety and health consulting company computers and it is working fine, so I renew for the second year, also refer my friend Charlie to subscribe this service."

"frank did a really good job fixing the issues on my computer....................."

"hello Joe fixed my computer"

"The omnitech rep added software that was lost during a hp repair. The fix was professional and very efficient. I now have the scanning software that I requested."

"EVERYTHINE WENT VERY GOOD BY JOE HE DID EVERYTHING I NEEDED"

"Since subscribing to Sony Omnitech Support, my PC has been safely protected from malware, spyware, etc."

"frank v wa able to help me by fixing my computer erros, he restore my Aol acoount setting for the app to run normal again......."

""JOE" IN YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE HAS JUST DONE FOR ME WHAT NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH. IN THEIR FAVOR THE REASON THEY COULD NOT FIX THE PROBLEM IS THAT, UNLIKE YOU
JOE, THEY COULDN'T COME TO GRIPS WITH THE STUPIDLY PUNCHED BUTTON ON MY PART. IT'S LIKE MY UNIVERSITY'S CALCULUS TEACHER WHO COULD NOT DEAL WITH ELEMENTARY PROBLEMS OF STUPIDITY. JOE HAS THAT ABILITY AND DOES IT IN A VERY POLITE, EFFECTIVE MANOR. THANKS AGAIN, JOE. YOUR COMPANY WILL DO VERY WELL IF IT CAN DEVELOP YOUR WAY OF GOING AND YOUR TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES11