• Omnitech Suppor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Really ,really bad. They charged me $ 250.00 and did 50.00 worth of good work. They completely screwed up my computer and told me to take it somewhere else to get it fixed. I told them I wanted my $ 100.00 back. They said I could get 50.00. so it cost me 100.00 to get my computer ruined.
William Mulkey Gainesville, Florida.

"Omnitech is a great service if you don't mind them trying to sell you extensions and special offers every other time you contact them. Fix it first, if I am enrolled... then sell me the continued coverage. Also, at first they contacted you if you got disconnected. Now it's 50/50 if you get a call back.
It seemed like the last problem I had two techs just got frustrated and gave up. It took three further contacts to get cleared up. They solve only the immediate problem and get you running without delving any further into underlying symptoms. Their techs are very knowledgeable but need a little nudging to be thorough. But I would recommend them to anyone using Windows. (I find that price seems to be negotiable.)

"Rosie was very helpful in renewing my Omnitech coverage."

"I was very appreciative of the assistance given to me by Rosie of Omnitech Support. She asked good questions and worked within my budget to get the most value for my system."

"Very helpful in taking care of problems"

"Rosie made the re-ordering of my Omnitech Support smooth and painless. Signed up for 3 years and by writing this review I'll get an additional month! thanks Rosie!"

"My experience with rosie@omnitechsupport was good. Unfortunately she spoke way too fast and did not use the normal phonetic alphabet. As a consequence, she misspelled
my first name in her final documents. I would also have preferred to have seen her proposal in writing (i.e. e-mail). In addition the instructions for signing up to resellerratings were
poor.

"Great Service No Problems with the Omnitech Support at all
\
Very Happy with the great service.

"Very pleased with explanation of cost and terms of service options.

Omnitech rep was very professional and answered all questions clearly.

After explanation of optionsI signed up for 2 years of support.

Have been happy with support thus far and asked if I got a new computer if service could be transferred. Got a yes in answer to that question.

I found Rosie to be very pleasant to talk with.

"I am very pleased with Omnitech Support. I was so pleased with the service starting last July, that I decided to sign up a few days ago for another year, and got a big discount for doing so. You did an excellent job, Rosie. Today was our 2nd encounter. Your instructions were clear, and you patiently answered all my questions, you made sure that everything was alright before ending our conversation, and encouraged me to call you again, if I still had any questions or concerns. A huge "thank you" to you for your exquisite customer service. I appreciate it. Keith B."

"So far support has been good. The techs are hard to understand. I appreciate Rosie calling me with more info"

"I've used Omnitech for 4 years. I just renewed again. Rosie was very helpful and pleasant."

"This is my fourth order with GeekBuying and I can say that I have never been disappointed, and your package tracking support is excellent. I recommend this site which is very reliable and very serious. Thann you very much.
Robert C.

"I have used Omnitech support for 6 months and it has run automatically on a weekly basis. I also run PC Smartcare sometimes on my own and I have been quite happy with the results."

"I renewed my service with Omnitech with the help of Rosie Lubin. Rosie was pleasant and helpful."

Share Omnitech Support's store rating

Omnitech Support is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Omnitech Support is not a merchant member
Omnitech Support does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!