Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10

"Pricing somewhat expensive. Product works well."

"At the time this was "sold" to me I had McAfee and PC matic but was told to install Word which I had the codes from a past purchase I would have to purchase this. I am still not sure what it is that you do but know that the price changed several times over the conversation. I feel like I spent 80.00 to get Word installed .....if there is something I am missing please advise as to what it is that I am getting for this amount."

"I have been greatly satisfied with my service from Omnitech Support. They have always been very helpful, respectful and I would use them again. Such nice people to work with on your computer and they get it fixed."

"Did not answer telephone when I called each time.

Did not listen to message which I had left since they did not answer my call.

"I am pleased with the service and just renewed for another 18 months!"

"I bought a new computer last year, having had many computers since 1979. I experienced many unusual and usual problems over the years. I have used just about all the available paid and that were and still are available. I have never gotten any software as great as the from Bitdefender.
about four months into their service I had an issue that I couldn't resolve. I used the support service and was extremely surprised by the attention and the expertise I received. They took over my computer remotely, cleaned it up corrected directory issues and got it like it was new. You don't need to be an IT guy to talk to them, they are very courteous.
I used their service and another time same results. I learned a lesson don't spend good money on a computer and try to protect it with shareware.

"They have always solved every issue I have had with my computer no matter how many hours they had to spend. I would not be without their services.

B4etty Lou

"I have used Omni Tech Support for the past six months and I am extremely happy with their service. No computer invasions and no program hackers. Thanks Omni, keep up the great work."

"I just renewed so I guess that means I am happy with you product."

"I have used this service for 18 months and have been quite pleased with the service. Had to use it approximately 6 times already. I was always satisfied with my out come. "

"Nice doing business with you. Wish I were more computer literate so I could do more with my computer, but it is what it is."

"Renewing my subscription was a breeze."

"I have used Omni_Tech support for 6 months with very satisfactory results. "

"Good job,Eric.I had a good experience handling the renewal of my service with Omnitech.I am satisfied with the results.I look forward to the protection,and support"

"Thank you to "cindy 503" for helping me and being so professional. "

Omnitech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.