Product & services pricing Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

"Omnitech is responsive when I need assistance and has always been able to rectify my problems "

"Omnitech is like a 24/7 insurance policy for your computer. Always there. Always willing to help."

"Great service, professional and extremely helpful"

"I just signed up for this service (basically renewed my subscription). The service I received before was very helpful. For most of that time, someone would optimize my computer once per week. Later, they started doing it automatically. If I had questions, they were very helpful and knowledgeable in helping to resolve the issue. The person (Eric) I dealt with resubscribing was also patient and helpful, fully explaining all the services provided (which induced me to renew my subscription). "

"If memory serves, I have used Omnitech support over two years. I have had immediate response when I notify them.
Techs are tireless workers. They will not quit until the problem is repaired. I find techs are pleasant and easy to work with, on phone or text, and understand I know enough about computers to be dangerous. I would recommend them to anyone who inquires about why I use Omnitech.

"Omnitech Support has helped me several times with my computer problems and the techs are always polite, professional and very patient. I have renewed for another year and was pleased to get a very good price."

"I have worked with omnitech for various calls and they have always helped me very expeditiously. These are true professionals."

"I have received Omnitech Support for the past year. Every time I call them, they respond and fix the computer amazingly without having to take the computer out of the house and I'm up and running much quicker than I would be if I had to take it to a computer store that worked on computers. I just bought another years worth of problem free support from Omnitech which I am thankful to have."

RobertValenza2014's Avatar
Brighton, Colorado

"Once we finally were able to connect with a customer service rep, we were very happy with the service deal we were able to receive."

"Omnitech support has helped me with my computer problems and gotten them fixed and all the techs I dealt with were very professional and very helpful."

"It was a great opportunity to me to ask for help at Omnitech Support. I experienced a patient work that helped me to solve my issues. They were all the way with me until I was satisfied and relieved working with my computer."

"great work, My computer is now working great, had a good experience with the techs. "

"Frank - help me with my computer problems ..."

"I am satisfied that you fixed my issues and drivers."

Dear folks,

Joe did a great job cleaning the demons from my laptop using his incredible technology through the ethers. I couldn't have even thought abou tdoing hwat he accompliashed. I very greaful. Joe was considerate and thourough. He was polite and explained everything is terms I could understand. Give the guy a raise! Thanks again, Joe. John

Omnitech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Omnitech Support is a merchant member
Omnitech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.