Omaha Steaks Coupons
  • Rating 2.83/10 24 reviews

Omaha Steaks is not a merchant member
    Omaha Steaks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Omaha Steaks contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Ordered online while they had a free gift promotion of a few burgers going on. I received my order 4-5 days later and my package was missing items from my order and the free gift. I called customer support and they offered me a 10$ gift card. I was rather insulted as it wouldn't even hardly cover the cost of shipping on re-ordering those items. Also my online invoice at their website went *poof* I had to dig through my email confirmations to double check the order.
I suggest staying away from this company. It's pricey and has terrible customer support. For the price you pay they should be bending over backwards for their customers making sure they are satisfied instead of treating them so poorly.

modified review This review was modified by af1968 on December 22 2013 09:19:43 AM

"Horrible company and customer service!

I placed an order with them from a voucher I purchased through Living Social. I received an order confirmation email, but after a week, still no product. I checked my order status on their website and it stated "cancelled!?!" I emailed Omaha to find out why, and they wouldn't give me an answer.

Horrible, stay away from Omaha Steaks!

modified review This review was modified by dancergrrrl3 on May 24 2013 10:08:48 AM

"This is the GREATEST meat ever. I would suggest this to anyone who loves a great steak. I also love their chicken, hamburgers and hotdogs. I wouldn't suggest their fish but that is the only thing I've had from them I didn't like. Everything else has been wonderful. The best thing about their products is you don't have to thaw them before cooking so if you forget to take something out in the morning before work you still have a good dinner after work. Great company Go get your awesome meat!!"

"I THOUGHT I was buying the "Turf and Tails' deal of 4 Filets and 4 Tails that should have been worth >$120.00 for $65. via AmazonLocal. Amazon Local charged my CC for $65. back in Feb. I couldn't find the eMail Confirmation in my eMail until tonite [6 May]- My Bad. Luckly, the 'deal' exp. 30 May-so I'm GOOD (so i Thought).
I logged on found the deal, put in the code and I STILL OWE $59.90 WHAT? So i call. Turns out they are saying the Amazon deal was a Bait and Switch for a $65. 'deal' that you get buy just logging on!!!!! Sunday night the customer service office is closed and anyway they want me to go to Amazon for the money back.....

"Do not order from Omaha Steaks – you'll be immediately bombarded with telemarketing calls from them, (while you're at work) trying to get you to buy more. It's absolutely ridiculous. Have you ever heard of any reputable company employing such practices? It's tacky, it's harassment, and it's an invasion of my privacy to use my phone number in this way."

"Received an pack order before Christmas. Strip steaks were good but small, the sirloins were not very good and small, beef franks were average and beef pattis about what as what you get from Costco for much less. As with all Omaha Steak packages, it was advertised at a big discount but in reality even their discount prices are absolute financial rape! Extremely overpriced for what you get. I looked at some other packages on their website recently and seen a pack of something like a total of 48oz. of strip steak for over $80....that's over $25 a pound for something you can get at your local high end butcher shop for less than half the price! My order was puny for what I paid for and I won't use them again. If you are lazy and can't pick up your own meat with other groceries, you might at least pick up a jar of Vasoline and lube up before order from Omaha Steaks because you will get financially raped by them."

"I recently got an order from Omaha Steaks. I also got an order last year. Last year, I got burgers, which had practically nothing in them and weren't bad. I also got some potato skins that tasted like gritty potatoes in a box mix (before it's cooked). I sent in and exchanged the potato skins. This year, I received steaks, green beans, mashed potatoes and a chocolate cake. All together, the meal has more the amount of saturated fat that is healthy to eat daily. I love chocolate and the cake didn't look too bad but, if I ate the whole meal, I could get a heart attack. I did not eat most of the food and gave it to someone else. I cannot eat it because, if you look at the ingredients, you will find all kinds of junk in each product. I say, if you want to die earlier, eat Omaha Steaks."

"We ordered The Amazing Celebration through Amazon, for $80, supposedly a deep discount. The food arrived about when we expected it, and while the dry ice was gone, the food was all still frozen. So far, we've had the sirloin steak, stuffed potatoes, pork chops, chocolate cake, and stuffed sole. The sirloin and pork were decent, but no better than typical grocery store quality. The meat at Costco is better and much cheaper. The potatoes were good, and quite convenient. The chocolate cake was pretty good, and with a short time in the microwave was like an expensive "molten chocolate" sort of cake from a restaurant. The stuffed sole was disappointing. It was OK, but no better than what I'd expect at a cheap restaurant. In short, Omaha Steak food is less expensive than good restaurant food, but also less convenient and not nearly as good. It's more convenient than getting everything from a grocery store, but much more expensive and not as good. If convenience is your main goal, and you aren't too picky about price or quality, then Omaha Steaks is a good choice."

"BAIT AND SWITCH!

I placed an Internet order for $70. Received an email confirmation stating the total was $70. I was charged $90 without being notified. When I contacted customer "service", they were rude and unhelpful.

I haven't even received or tasted the product yet, but it will be very hard to enjoy it after having been treated this way.

"Food was shipped in a timely manner and was frozen, rock solid. We have tried the chicken cordon bleu and the tortilla encrusted tilapia. The chicken was pretty good but the cheese tasted processed. The fish had a very strong lemon flavor which to me wasn't that appealing, and was spicy but only around the edges. I wouldn't want to reorder the fish again, but the chicken was decent. My opinion is that the food is overpriced and so far not above average. The ingredient list on the fish alone was surprisingly long and included corn syrup and other unnecessary junk flavorings. I believe the quality has gone down, but the portions are huge."

"They refused to honor my internet order. I called and they were very rude and said that even though I placed a legitimate order and they have the items in stock, they will not process my order because the internet price was too low. Then they hung up on me.
They really suck.

"thought I would treat the family to good steaks. Wish I read all the reviews first.Hamburgers, steak , calzone. all of it what a waste of money.However what I will give them credit for is, being very nice about us not liking there product. They refunded everything but shipping cost.So I got everything but 30 dollars back. They did call the house and the man or young man I spoke with was more then polite. So to sum it up would I order again NO. But I found them to be very friendly ....K"

"I love Omaha Steaks! The convenience of the packaging is perfect for my busy family. I come home after work and choose what I want to eat that night. It takes about 30 minutes to thaw and only 8 minutes to cook! I've saved so much money cooking Omaha Steaks at home rather than going out to eat every weekend. I'm the cook and the waitress, so I get the tip. Health wise, I don't have to worry about any additives to prolong the life of the beef like other companies use. It's all steak in steak juice! It really does come out of Omaha from a family owned business. Not from Mexico like other steak companies use. I almost always shop in their retail store now that it's open. I can go in, look at what I'm buying and not pay shipping. THE BEST!"

"I have been ordering from Omaha Steaks for 20 yrs.I have been very disappointed.Now I order from Kansan City Steaks now that a real USDA steak.I will never order from Omaha Steaks again.Omaha Steaks soak there meat in BEEF BROTH ugh
Say good-bye to a FAKE steak.Plus $4.95 shipping

"I have been ordering from Omaha Steaks for some 20 years. It amazes me to see some of the negative remarks -- I have always been treated with respect. Only one order has been unsatisfactory -- tough meat -- and the situation was immediately rectified with another shipment - free of charge. However, I DO have a problem with their UPS delivery. I am on a walker and it is hard for me to reach down for a box left on my front porch floor. The last two shipments were left on the floor, NOT atop the cast iron porch furniture as requested on the shipping label. Could not special shipping instructions on the label be printed in red ink? Or LARGR PRINT? Or else give a kick in the butt to UPS?"