Stores > Omaha Steaks

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

Our Groupon/Omaha Steaks "EXPERIENCE"

"ACTUAL CORRESPONDENCE from Groupon concerning Omaha Steaks and REFUND of SAME!
Zeeshan P, Sep 19, 7:33 AM CDT:
Hi Ron,
I am truly sorry to hear about the experience you had redeeming this Groupon. We're always working to make sure every deal is unique, fun, and a great value. I sincerely apologize that we haven't delivered in this case. Zeeshan....It wasn't your fault or Groupon's Fault the Omaha products weren't up to our liking. We have been Happy with Groupon also other than the CHEAP shorts I ordered and HAD to send back.
To help make up for the trouble, I just issued you a full refund and removed this Groupon from your account. Please allow up to 10 business days for this to be reflected on your statement. I thank you for removing this from our account and crediting our Visa back for the purchase price of $59.99 too.
I hope this helps to right the situation. We love having you as a customer and want you to continue to love using Groupon. Your feedback is appreciated and will help us to determine the types of deals we run in the future. We also address these kinds of issues with the business directly to ensure they don't happen again. We WILL continue using Groupon as we've been 95% Happy so far.
Thank you again for reaching out to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Thanks again for reaching out and solving this problem WE had with Omaha...NOT Groupon.
Ron B.
Cape Coral, Fl.
Zeeshan P
Groupon Customer Support

This review was modified by RonBrandich on September 20 2016 06:34:26 AM

VERY disappointing/ Customer service is a nightmare

"The steaks are OK but I'm not sure if they're worth the price. I've ordered a few times and had problems at least twice. Customer service does NOT care about your opinion, or if you are happy...once they have your money THEY DON'T CARE..they did replace items I didn't receive but when I asked for something because the didn't represent themselves honestly and when I told them I was very disappointed, they tuned me out. For the money they charge they could at least be sympathetic. "

This review was modified by MarthaCR on July 29 2016 02:29:36 PM

Ruined Steaks and No Replacement!

"I recently received a gift pack with NY Steaks. After some time in the freezer the vac packs deteriorating and allied in moisture and got freezer burn on three of them. I called Omaha Steaks and they would not replace them saying they couldn't verify my order even though they had my name and address in their system. I appealed to a supervisor who just said NO.
Bad culture Bad Customer Service Bad Products!

This review was modified by Stevew4949 on May 11 2016 01:20:44 PM

Customer service ****

"Make sure you don't make any mistakes in the address like 3777 instead of 3736 because you won't find out that your birthday gift for someone wasn't delivered until two days later when it's too late to fix it. No email saying that your food couldn't be delivered. Two days later and the food is spoiled. No refund. No sending out new product. "You can repurchase it for the original price." "We send confirmation emails to avoid this." Every company does that. Yes, it was my mistake, but I'm not losing the cost of the product with other companies if I make a mistake. I would even have paid the additional shipping costs. Instead, $70 wasted for nothing. I have been ordering this for my father in law twice a year since we live 3,000 miles apart. Never again. They have lost a customer. **** it, Omaha. Birthday ruiner. "

This review was modified by Aggro on March 21 2016 01:00:37 AM

Michigan, USA

A total rip-off - won't honor their guarantee

"I tried to place an order with this company and my order got switched to something I had not ordered. I've had several calls to them and email communications and they basically say...tough luck. They are not honoring their unconditional guarantee:

"Unconditional Guarantee

Here at Omaha Steaks, we stand behind our products...

If you are not absolutely thrilled with your purchase from Omaha Steaks, for any reason at all, we'll cheerfully replace your purchase or refund your money, whichever you prefer.

When you order from Omaha Steaks, your satisfaction is always unconditionally guaranteed... so you can order with complete confidence. If at any time you have problems with an order, simply contact Customer Service."
After filing my complaint with RR and sending a copy of the review to Omaha Steaks, they refunded my money for the order, but not the shipping.

I probably won't use the company again.

This review was modified by Bob-NB on April 01 2016 07:04:42 AM

Not Even Worth the Free Shipping !

"I placed an order a week ago, after seeing an offer for Free Shipping. The prices on sale were still expensive, considering the small portion size and poor quality. Never again !"

This review was modified by Littlefish43 on February 28 2016 05:50:07 AM

Classic Bait and Switch!!

"Received a letter from Omaha Steaks touting free shipping. I attempted to order three items, and BAIT and SWITCH...it's now 12.99 for shipping...I contacted with online and spoke (typed)with a "William" at 5:04 pacific time. Showed no customer service skills at all...he did at my request remove me from their mailing lists (I hope)...Can't stand companies who do things like this...buy from Kansas City Steaks! They at least honor their offers..."

This review was modified by nichoj19 on February 08 2016 05:46:27 PM

"I ordered Christmas gifts through Omaha Steaks gifts packages on 12/13/15, it's 12/29 and the gifts have yet to arrive. We spoke with a manager and she told us there was nothing they could do about it and we should have ordered it online instead of in the store. That's ridiculous! The Associates in the Amherst NY Store are 1st class, but I can't say that for the bumbling of my Christmas gifts by corporate. We spent good money with this franchise, but this love affair is over. They didn't deliver for me!!!"

"did not get my food, was shipped to the wrong address buy paypal confirmed the address"

"I bought steaks,hambugers,and the potatoes,everthing was horrible,i would never order from them again,filets.top sirloin,and strip,awful,cooked stuffed potatoe according to directions,top almost got burnt,coverd with foil cooked 10 minutes longer potaoe still was not cooked it was hard,
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again waste of money Costco,s 100 times better

"We receive a gift certificate yearly from a friend, very pricey merchandise. Fortunately we live near an Omaha Steaks store, so no shipping fee. They are very heavy handed on pepper for the steak fries and chicken fried steaks. I cannot find a way to leave feedback on their website. I don't know how all the feedback posted on their website is positive. "

This review was modified by Lambstudio on February 05 2015 11:34:26 AM

"Thanks for your reviews. I will pass on this. Too much completion that's way better for the price. "

"I myself would never buy Omaha Steaks again. I had an order of steaks that were never delivered. I called Omaha and they sent replacement steaks out - typical good customer service. However, I am now blackballed with Omaha as now they will not guarantee delivery any future order of the steaks. If the shipper does not get them to me, then I am out of luck. It does not help to contact UPS as the contract to ship is between Omaha and UPS. They say it is because of repeated issues with me as a customer... 1 issue ... 1 strike and you are out!!!!"

This review was modified by dream_cowboy on October 19 2014 10:05:44 AM

"Omaha Steaks is a big rip off. They have a 100% guarantee on there site but they will not honor it. My father did not receive his fathers day gift and I am out $80 or so with nothing to show. I'm done with Omaha Steaks."

This review was modified by wolfpk31 on June 16 2014 07:21:39 AM

"Ordered online while they had a free gift promotion of a few burgers going on. I received my order 4-5 days later and my package was missing items from my order and the free gift. I called customer support and they offered me a 10$ gift card. I was rather insulted as it wouldn't even hardly cover the cost of shipping on re-ordering those items. Also my online invoice at their website went *poof* I had to dig through my email confirmations to double check the order.
I suggest staying away from this company. It's pricey and has terrible customer support. For the price you pay they should be bending over backwards for their customers making sure they are satisfied instead of treating them so poorly.

This review was modified by af1968 on December 22 2013 09:19:43 AM

Share Omaha Steaks's store rating

Omaha Steaks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Omaha Steaks is not a merchant member
Omaha Steaks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!