• Contact: info@OLighting.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Uh Oh! I found this site and read the review by Kevin and I'm having the same experience. I made a large purchase for a project, confirmed that all items were in-stock and should ship within 1 week and that I had a deadline of October 15th. Today is the 28th and I've repeatedly emailed multiple people for shipping updates and I've not received any information. I'm starting to think the whole thing is a fraud? I'll be checking other review sites to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Incredibly unprofessional.

Update: This company has many BBB complaints. I even called one of the manufacturers to see if my order was placed and it was not, yet there was stock. I opened an inquiry with AMEX and received contact immediately. Interesting. I was told they could only look into the matter if I cancelled the complaint with AMEX. I told them they could show me proof that they ordered the products and had not just floated themselves a 30 day loan via my credit card which they had charged in full. Complete run-around. In any event AMEX closed the inquiry and I'm ordering elsewhere.

"Purchased a Cotina lamp from them and when it came, did not fit the room. Contacted them about returning it since their website prominently displays 30 day guarantee with no shipping costs. Was told that the 10% discount made my purchase ineligible for return. When I questioned where this was displayed, was told that it was prominently stated on website. I didn't see it there and questioned that comment. I was subsequently contacted by a representative of the company and we worked out an equitable solution."

"My expirience with this store has been the worse. I've made a very expensive purchase (over $3.900,00) over 45 days ago and they have not delivered anything. They do not reply my messages and my calls are screened by clerks who refuse to transfer me to more senior employees. Today I sent my last message to the company. If I don't hear from them very soon I will have to press charges. This was NOT a $ 50 purchase!!!

"Wonderful selection. They shape my taste. The personal touch of customer service shows care. I received email confirming order, and confirming processing the order. And shipping was fast. I recommended this website to my clients.

"I received a contact from Chris and now believe we have a solution."

"I recently bought a Pablo design pixo table lamp and am extremely pleased. First I saw it in a hotel's room - i fell in love with it. It is modern, elegant, minimalist and projects good lighting. I wa spleased that the vendor sent a little note advising delivery. I am impresed. I look forward to buying other lamps from the same vendor."

"...................................."

"I placed 2 separate orders and unfortunately picked 2 popular items. Olighting followed up on my inquiries with the manufacturer and kept me posted on the status. When one item had a promo on another website Olighting honored the lower pricing without having to delay my order."

"We are very happy with the lamp we purchased from Olighting. It was expensive but were not disappointed in the quality when it arrived. The lampshade was damaged in shipping but they responded in a timely manner and are shipping a new one to us. We are very happy with the service. "

"After a bad experience buying an expensive chair online, I have been nervous about sites that sell pricey housewares, but I bought a Tizio 35 from OLighting and have received excellent service. The lamp arrived within the expected time frame. I returned another lamp that wasn't suitable with no hassles. And OLighting has been very responsive in replacing a glass bulb cover on the Tizio 35 that broke the day the lamp arrived. I will continue to shop at OLighting. "

"For the past year I have worked directly with Chris. I highly recommend doing business with this Company, they are ultra professional, very responsive and will go out of their way to offer stellar customer service. Trust me, they STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. This Company has exceeded my expectations. "

"I had a great experience with Olighting and good communication from Chris and Jose. My order was delayed, not a fault of Olighting but with the manufacturer. I had a couple of blips in communication with Chris and Jose, due to the severe winter and power outages in their area in February but they did respond quickly when there were able to do so.
The item arrived and is exactly what I wanted.
I will definitely use Olighting for future purchases.

"My experience with Olighting has been very positive - particularly with Chris and Jose who have been responsive to my needs, flexible and communicative around my order status. I would definitely order from them again!"

"Ordered large dining room chandelier. Good communication with Jose and Chris, appreciated responses by phone and email to concerns we had with shipping and questions on the product. Satisfied with transaction and price of the chandelier. "

"I found Olighting to be an extremely professional and responsive organization. In my lamp purchase, I experienced a number of unfortunate manufacturer malfunctions, all of which Olighting staff were extremely helpful in expeditiously sorting out for me, so that I can enjoy my lamp to the full. "

Olighting is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Olighting is a merchant member
Olighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.