• Contact: info@OLighting.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Wonderful selection. They shape my taste. The personal touch of customer service shows care. I received email confirming order, and confirming processing the order. And shipping was fast. I recommended this website to my clients.

"I received a contact from Chris and now believe we have a solution."

"I recently bought a Pablo design pixo table lamp and am extremely pleased. First I saw it in a hotel's room - i fell in love with it. It is modern, elegant, minimalist and projects good lighting. I wa spleased that the vendor sent a little note advising delivery. I am impresed. I look forward to buying other lamps from the same vendor."

"...................................."

"I placed 2 separate orders and unfortunately picked 2 popular items. Olighting followed up on my inquiries with the manufacturer and kept me posted on the status. When one item had a promo on another website Olighting honored the lower pricing without having to delay my order."

"We are very happy with the lamp we purchased from Olighting. It was expensive but were not disappointed in the quality when it arrived. The lampshade was damaged in shipping but they responded in a timely manner and are shipping a new one to us. We are very happy with the service. "

"After a bad experience buying an expensive chair online, I have been nervous about sites that sell pricey housewares, but I bought a Tizio 35 from OLighting and have received excellent service. The lamp arrived within the expected time frame. I returned another lamp that wasn't suitable with no hassles. And OLighting has been very responsive in replacing a glass bulb cover on the Tizio 35 that broke the day the lamp arrived. I will continue to shop at OLighting. "

"For the past year I have worked directly with Chris. I highly recommend doing business with this Company, they are ultra professional, very responsive and will go out of their way to offer stellar customer service. Trust me, they STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. This Company has exceeded my expectations. "

"I had a great experience with Olighting and good communication from Chris and Jose. My order was delayed, not a fault of Olighting but with the manufacturer. I had a couple of blips in communication with Chris and Jose, due to the severe winter and power outages in their area in February but they did respond quickly when there were able to do so.
The item arrived and is exactly what I wanted.
I will definitely use Olighting for future purchases.

"My experience with Olighting has been very positive - particularly with Chris and Jose who have been responsive to my needs, flexible and communicative around my order status. I would definitely order from them again!"

"Ordered large dining room chandelier. Good communication with Jose and Chris, appreciated responses by phone and email to concerns we had with shipping and questions on the product. Satisfied with transaction and price of the chandelier. "

"I found Olighting to be an extremely professional and responsive organization. In my lamp purchase, I experienced a number of unfortunate manufacturer malfunctions, all of which Olighting staff were extremely helpful in expeditiously sorting out for me, so that I can enjoy my lamp to the full. "

"I had a delay in my order and was not contacted to be informed. Had to inquire when I realized it had not arrived 2 weeks after it was scheduled to show up. But, after they were made aware of the situation, they explained the reason for the delay and kept me informed of schedule until the light arrived. They did expedite once it was brought to their attention. The product does meet my expectations. It is a very unique item and no one has anything like it in my small town. Just what I was looking for. I would be willing to use this supplier again based on quality, but might be hesitant to recommend to friends due to initial lack of communication about my order. "

"***** - O Lighting delivered a superior product with outstanding customer service. Communication was excellent and ship time/delivery was very fast. I would most certainly do business with them in the future."

"Ordered from O lighting because the light I needed was in stock and they have a reasonable return policy. Despite a few miscommunications about how fast they would actually ship it, with contractor supply delays it was working out OK. However when we opened the box with the electrician there to install - 1 piece was broken. I immediately e-mailed them the photo of the problem and when they asked photos of the shipping box. They dealt with the manufacturer & the replacement part arrived the next week- just in time for the electrician's next visit! Thank you so much for giving this story a happy ending!"

Olighting is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Olighting is a merchant member
Olighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.