Olighting Reviews - olighting.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.93/10 199 reviews

Olighting is a merchant member
Olighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"We are very happy with the lamp we purchased from Olighting. It was expensive but were not disappointed in the quality when it arrived. The lampshade was damaged in shipping but they responded in a timely manner and are shipping a new one to us. We are very happy with the service. "

"After a bad experience buying an expensive chair online, I have been nervous about sites that sell pricey housewares, but I bought a Tizio 35 from OLighting and have received excellent service. The lamp arrived within the expected time frame. I returned another lamp that wasn't suitable with no hassles. And OLighting has been very responsive in replacing a glass bulb cover on the Tizio 35 that broke the day the lamp arrived. I will continue to shop at OLighting. "

"For the past year I have worked directly with Chris. I highly recommend doing business with this Company, they are ultra professional, very responsive and will go out of their way to offer stellar customer service. Trust me, they STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. This Company has exceeded my expectations. "

"I had a great experience with Olighting and good communication from Chris and Jose. My order was delayed, not a fault of Olighting but with the manufacturer. I had a couple of blips in communication with Chris and Jose, due to the severe winter and power outages in their area in February but they did respond quickly when there were able to do so.
The item arrived and is exactly what I wanted.
I will definitely use Olighting for future purchases.

"My experience with Olighting has been very positive - particularly with Chris and Jose who have been responsive to my needs, flexible and communicative around my order status. I would definitely order from them again!"

"Ordered large dining room chandelier. Good communication with Jose and Chris, appreciated responses by phone and email to concerns we had with shipping and questions on the product. Satisfied with transaction and price of the chandelier. "

"I found Olighting to be an extremely professional and responsive organization. In my lamp purchase, I experienced a number of unfortunate manufacturer malfunctions, all of which Olighting staff were extremely helpful in expeditiously sorting out for me, so that I can enjoy my lamp to the full. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I had a delay in my order and was not contacted to be informed. Had to inquire when I realized it had not arrived 2 weeks after it was scheduled to show up. But, after they were made aware of the situation, they explained the reason for the delay and kept me informed of schedule until the light arrived. They did expedite once it was brought to their attention. The product does meet my expectations. It is a very unique item and no one has anything like it in my small town. Just what I was looking for. I would be willing to use this supplier again based on quality, but might be hesitant to recommend to friends due to initial lack of communication about my order. "

"***** - O Lighting delivered a superior product with outstanding customer service. Communication was excellent and ship time/delivery was very fast. I would most certainly do business with them in the future."

"Ordered from O lighting because the light I needed was in stock and they have a reasonable return policy. Despite a few miscommunications about how fast they would actually ship it, with contractor supply delays it was working out OK. However when we opened the box with the electrician there to install - 1 piece was broken. I immediately e-mailed them the photo of the problem and when they asked photos of the shipping box. They dealt with the manufacturer & the replacement part arrived the next week- just in time for the electrician's next visit! Thank you so much for giving this story a happy ending!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The wide variety of designer products available at Olighting.com is huge a bonus for people like me, who barely find time for shopping. Shopping at Olighting.com has been very convenient for me, and it is quite time saving too. They ship real fast and ensure total safety of the deliverables. I like to do business with people who are humble. I can say these guys are the ones I would like to do business again and again. They are quite helpful and supportive and reasonable with their prices and service."

" I am extremely pleased with O lighting. These people are outstanding, both in their demeanors and services. I happened to come across a large collection of designer lights on their website at reasonably good prices about a month ago and decided to buy a couple of them for my home. The shipping didn’t take much time and nothing came broken. They forgot to ship the installation guide, though. But, since it wasn’t much tricky, I was able to get the lights installed quite easily. They did send the manuals again at their expenses, but there wasn’t any need for that, as the lights had already been lighting up my space by then. The sales guy was apologetic and quite humble. He was in constant touch during the process. I really appreciate the efforts.

Team O.”

"- I am a complete shopaholic and shopping online is one of my favorite hobbies. It does not only give you a lot more variety, but also save a lot of time and money. I bought a pendant for my living room from this store recently. They were quite good at it. I really liked the way thing went after I placed the order. Their guy kept me informed about the progress of the order. They even called me up after I had it installed in the room and enquired if things were alright. It shipped a day after the promised time, though. I didn’t mind it much as it had already been communicated to me beforehand. They were quite reasonable. The sales guy, Chris, helped me a lot during the installation of the light. I recommend them to other folks. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Recently we bought a few designer lights for our new apartment from O Lighting. We had never purchased something that much expensive online before that. The decision to shop online came to us after carefully examining the price differences and number of choices. The only thing to worry was the credibility of the store. I was particularly quite apprehensive about it. I must say these guys lived up to what they had claimed during our first enquires. The order shipped on time and there was not inconsistency at all right from placing the order till it shipped at our doorstep. We received what we had seen online, in proper shape, without damage. This store is quite competitive when it comes to pricing as well. They have a lot of offers and seasonal discounts/sales going on all round the year. I am pleased with their services.

Team O.”

"There used to be a time when I used to work with a renowned restaurant as a manager. The reason for my resignation was low salary, and the low salary was directly proportional to the strength of the visitors. The obvious reason according to my perception was dull lighting, and I even made several attempt to make my seniors realize that this was the problem. They ignored my viewpoint, so post a month, I left them. Now, it's been an year, and the previous day I visited the same restaurant as a visitor this time. Guys, I was astonished to see the major change! I had to stand outside, for there was a long waiting queue, and when finally I entered, the arena was just breath-taking. I looked up to see the pendant lights. They looked so beautiful, I just couldn't resist myself looking at them. I quickly approached the new manager of the restaurant, and asked him about the renovation. He told me that the manager who preceded him left because he suggested to change the lighting, but the seniors never agreed to it, but when he left the job, the seniors realized that the dim lights were the culprits, and so they ordered some pieces for pendant lights from Flos and installed them. He further added that soon as the lights got installed, the strength of visitors started to increase and today's scenario is the final result of it. I finished my dinner with my family and left the place. The pendant lights are still maintained as an unforgettable image in my mind."