• Olighting

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"Overall I was extremely happy with my experience. I have shopped with them before and was just as satisfied this time around. Excellent service with an amazing selection and great customer service. "

"Needed something unique for my newly renovated dining room, came across Olighting by word of mouth and it did not disappoint. Felt like they really listened to what I had in mind, and recommended the "wow factor" which is exactly what this place needed. Totally in love with pendant lighting now. Thank you to the team at Olighting, Chris and Jose made sure my order got shipped on time without any issues!"

"Speedy service and delivery with a great selection of products. Chris was amazing to follow up after delivery. Will be coming back."

"I stopped in one day to browse and loved everything about this place. The customer service was great and even purchased myself a gorgeous lamp. Nothing but good things to say from my experience at Olighting! "

"Great selection, good quality, and the staff are excellent!"

"my experience with Olighting was great all around. Great customer service, item was delivered on time and with no issues. I have recommended the company to friends and will continue to do so in the future."

This review was modified by VArgiriou on May 22 2015 07:58:41 AM

"Olighting has always been my go to place for quality lighting fixtures. They have always made me feel appreciated for my business and have always accommodated me with the highest level of customer service. "

This review was modified by RickyRinx on May 22 2015 05:15:26 AM

"Ooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! OLighting rocked my socks off!!!!"

This review was modified by ESakatis on May 21 2015 05:16:53 PM

"Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!
Could not be more happy with my fixtures, customer service was phenomenal and we can't wait to finish our renovations to add the rest of our lighting!

This review was modified by Giorgoschristos on May 21 2015 05:10:05 PM

"Great service, easy and quick delivery. Would definitely shop here again in the future!"

This review was modified by MikeTheGreek on May 21 2015 12:47:19 PM

"Olighting has far exceeded my expectations! Excellent customer service, very reliable, and high quality fixtures. Chris from Olighting is great to work with. He's resourceful, knowledgeable, & always follows up.

This review was modified by nikkikro on May 21 2015 12:19:18 PM

"customer service here was better than I've usually experienced, I spoke to Chris who really knows over delivered when it came to my questions and concerns about my purchase."

This review was modified by CoachAmara on May 21 2015 12:07:27 PM

"Bought Pendant lighting and vanity lights for my house renovation! Couldn't be happier with the process from start to finish. From choices on their site, to answering questions I had about specific products! Chris? was on phone with me explaining several product features and some things I didn't think to ask! Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition! Will be using them again! Thank you for all your help"

"I purchased the Matthews Fan and it was on sale..
Love it..

great customer service !

Can't wait for my next lighting purchase

"Because of their selections, customer service and exptertise, Olighting has become my go to for all of my projects. Whether Im renovating a Penthouse or building a custom home, they have the products that add that extra "wow" factor to every room. Added to that is a very good cutomer service department, why go anywhere else."

This review was modified by ImperialContracting on May 21 2015 05:49:48 AM

Share Olighting's store rating

Olighting is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Olighting is not a merchant member
Olighting does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!