• Olighting

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I stopped in one day to browse and loved everything about this place. The customer service was great and even purchased myself a gorgeous lamp. Nothing but good things to say from my experience at Olighting! "

"Great selection, good quality, and the staff are excellent!"

"my experience with Olighting was great all around. Great customer service, item was delivered on time and with no issues. I have recommended the company to friends and will continue to do so in the future."

modified review This review was modified by VArgiriou on May 22 2015 07:58:41 AM

"Olighting has always been my go to place for quality lighting fixtures. They have always made me feel appreciated for my business and have always accommodated me with the highest level of customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by RickyRinx on May 22 2015 05:15:26 AM

"Ooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! OLighting rocked my socks off!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ESakatis on May 21 2015 05:16:53 PM

"Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!
Could not be more happy with my fixtures, customer service was phenomenal and we can't wait to finish our renovations to add the rest of our lighting!

modified review This review was modified by Giorgoschristos on May 21 2015 05:10:05 PM

"Great service, easy and quick delivery. Would definitely shop here again in the future!"

modified review This review was modified by MikeTheGreek on May 21 2015 12:47:19 PM

"Olighting has far exceeded my expectations! Excellent customer service, very reliable, and high quality fixtures. Chris from Olighting is great to work with. He's resourceful, knowledgeable, & always follows up.

modified review This review was modified by nikkikro on May 21 2015 12:19:18 PM

"customer service here was better than I've usually experienced, I spoke to Chris who really knows over delivered when it came to my questions and concerns about my purchase."

modified review This review was modified by CoachAmara on May 21 2015 12:07:27 PM

"Bought Pendant lighting and vanity lights for my house renovation! Couldn't be happier with the process from start to finish. From choices on their site, to answering questions I had about specific products! Chris? was on phone with me explaining several product features and some things I didn't think to ask! Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition! Will be using them again! Thank you for all your help"

"I purchased the Matthews Fan and it was on sale..
Love it..

great customer service !

Can't wait for my next lighting purchase

"Because of their selections, customer service and exptertise, Olighting has become my go to for all of my projects. Whether Im renovating a Penthouse or building a custom home, they have the products that add that extra "wow" factor to every room. Added to that is a very good cutomer service department, why go anywhere else."

modified review This review was modified by ImperialContracting on May 21 2015 05:49:48 AM

"I am happy with the service provided by olighting and they also provide excellent customer support. This site even has some of rare lights which i cant able to find from other sites. I am delighted to buy more from olighting."

"Update:

I received a reply from Olighting on 4/27. But am still waiting for:
-- A refund of the overcharge
-- My lighting order to be shipped

Placed an order online December 11, 2014, for an open box light on sale. Was informed that the light was no longer available, but OLighting would order a new one from Italy and give me the sale price. All good.

From there, I received no update about shipping, but saw that my credit card had been charged three times by OLighting, for a 50% overcharge for my original $3,108 bill.

I've asked that the overcharge be corrected on March 16. it has not been resolved to date. Inquiries to OLighting have resulted in responses about getting this corrected (on March 23), along with a shipping update (to ship out 4/4).

To date (4/20) I have no light. No update has been posted online. No correction has been made to the overcharge. And the last three inquires (one via chat, two via email), have gone without response.

I understand the delays that can happen with products shipping from Italy. I cannot understand the lack of response and no correction to a rather large overcharge ($1554).

I cannot recommend this business.

"Purchased a Cotina lamp from them and when it came, did not fit the room. Contacted them about returning it since their website prominently displays 30 day guarantee with no shipping costs. Was told that the 10% discount made my purchase ineligible for return. When I questioned where this was displayed, was told that it was prominently stated on website. I didn't see it there and questioned that comment. I was subsequently contacted by a representative of the company and we worked out an equitable solution."

Share Olighting's store rating

Olighting is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Olighting is a merchant member
Olighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.