"Sometimes the best thing one can say is that there is absolutely nothing to complain about. My order was processed efficiently, I was kept up to date, and I received my order in perfect condition. I couldn't be more satisfied."

"Very fast and product was as ordered"

"Great product and cheap price. Extra fast shipping too. "

"Great price, free and fast shipping! Can't beat that. You can tell this company cares and stands behind the products they sell."

"arrived in good time and in great condition"

"Great scale, easy to set up and use for a great price."

"Wow very fast delivery with just standard mail.Thanks I will be a repeat customer."

"The GEMPRO scale works just great. It is accurate and quick. "

"The fellow I talked to knew his business and led me to a product that was what I was looking for.

Very happy,

Len

"Super fast delivery! Recieved mhat was ordered undamaged."

"Easy ordering, prompt delivery, no damage. Good product"

"Old Will Knott is the man! 11 on a 10 scale!"

"The scales that I ordered arrived in perfect condition and a day earlier than projected, I got an e-mail within a few hours after ordering that my order had been filled and shipped, amazing. I love this company.
Nita Jackson..Windsor, Ca.

"Overwhelming satisfied with the product, service, and delivery. Thank you. Be blessed!"

"They were very quick to ship and we ended up with a delivery address issue and they resolved it VERY fast too!!"

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.