"I just had a very quick and positive response from Old Will Knott wherein he replaced a manufacture's product out of his own inventory, rather than make me wait for the manufacture to replace the unit under his warranty, which was out of stock. this is what I consider exceptional customer service, considering the current economy. I am sure I will be doing business with this company again."

"Old Will sent me a message with the tracking number in it so that tracking was easy and it came on the day it was promised. The scale for weighing cats works better than I expected. Keeping a cat still is always a problem but when she is steady for a second or two it will lock in and has proven to be very accurate. "

"I ordered my scale on 08/16/2014 got it on 09/21.2014,but it was broke I call the number and the man said he will send another one out now,that was very nice I will be shopping at this store again,great ,great,great keep up the good work."

"I placed my order on 8/13 and received it on 8/16 and it was just what I ordered. The order was packaged well and it works great. I will definitely order from Old will knots again if I need other scales
Roy

"Package came on time, undamaged and the product worked exactly as advertised."

"I needed a scale with large capacity and found the My Weigh XL700 at Old Wills.

Ordering was very easy and check out was fast.
Shipping was fast and the scale was packaged very securely.

"I bought a Mack 20g scale for reloading purposes. Seems to be working pretty good so far. Packaging was sufficient as it held scale through shipping process. I will definitely be going back to oldwill knott for my future scale needs.

"Delivered faster than expected."

"Fast shipping and nice product! Love the warranty! Will buy here again."

"Good, no problems. Not sure what is a "valid comment"!"

"scale was exactly as advertised and easy to operate"

"The scale looks sharp, easy to use and accurate. The price was great. Thank you for your awesome product

"THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++"

"Great service, fast shipping, great price, and a great little scale. Exactly what I needed - no more, no less.
Thank you!

"shipping was very fast and the scales were great."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.