"Great scale, easy to set up and use for a great price."

"Wow very fast delivery with just standard mail.Thanks I will be a repeat customer."

"The GEMPRO scale works just great. It is accurate and quick. "

"The fellow I talked to knew his business and led me to a product that was what I was looking for.

Very happy,

Len

"Super fast delivery! Recieved mhat was ordered undamaged."

"Easy ordering, prompt delivery, no damage. Good product"

"Old Will Knott is the man! 11 on a 10 scale!"

"The scales that I ordered arrived in perfect condition and a day earlier than projected, I got an e-mail within a few hours after ordering that my order had been filled and shipped, amazing. I love this company.
Nita Jackson..Windsor, Ca.

"Overwhelming satisfied with the product, service, and delivery. Thank you. Be blessed!"

"They were very quick to ship and we ended up with a delivery address issue and they resolved it VERY fast too!!"

"The whole website was easy to navigate, was fun to read, and the ordering process was a breeze. The scale came in on time, and was well packaged. It was super easy to set up, and is working perfectly!"

"Online ordering was very easy. Delivery on time. Set-up of scales went smoothly. Employees using the scales very satisfied with the ease of use. No problems."

"Securely packaged, delivered promptly, quality scale & a good price. Old Will Knott Scales can't be beat."

"My scale is easy to read and use. "

"I just had a very quick and positive response from Old Will Knott wherein he replaced a manufacture's product out of his own inventory, rather than make me wait for the manufacture to replace the unit under his warranty, which was out of stock. this is what I consider exceptional customer service, considering the current economy. I am sure I will be doing business with this company again."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.