Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-07-19

Awesome scale!

"Ordered my digital shipping scale from Old Will Knott Scales. Within 2 days (with regular shipping) I received my new scale in perfect condition! It's exactly what I need and works with precision! Thank you Old Will Knott Scales!"

This review was modified by PeteWGP on July 19 2016 11:39:47 AM

2016-06-19

It's knott what they say..it's what you get

"Couldn't ask for a better company to deal with. They lay it all out for you to see and then deliver on their promise. Shipping couldn't be any faster either and I love the flavor of their talk. "

This review was modified by kenjohnson02 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-15

GemPro300 - Well executed upgrade to GemPro250

"This scale retains the great value, precision, accuracy and repeat-ability of the Gempro250 with 20% higher capacity, much larger and more readable display, taller and more spacious wind screen, in a slightly larger package.
The case has also had some nice attention and is more suitable for transporting the scale safely, rather than just storage.
There is an additional function in that you can now set a true Zero and Tare weight.
Two features I noticed are now absent, that I would have preferred to have been retained are:
Only a 2 point calibration is possible, gone is the 3 point. 0-50g vs 0-25g-50g
There is no way I have found to turn the back light off. I prefer to leave the scale turned on all of the time, for performance stability, and this means that the back light is on all of the time.
Old Will Knott Scales is a pleasure to work with. Quick delivery and customer service is also excellent.

2016-06-11

My Happiness has been Upscaled

"I really love my scale and the friendly service!"

2016-06-01

AWESOME Customer Service

"Had to return a kitchen scale that did not work. They sent another one out the same day with no questions asked. THANK YOU for not making me call 5 times and speak to 10 different people.

OLD WILL KNOTT SCALES ARE AWESOME!

This review was modified by szillioux on June 01 2016 11:05:43 AM

2016-04-28

Better than expected!

"I am a breeder of Siberian Huskies. I purchased this scale to weigh my puppies. This scale is spot on! I thought it would be at least a couple numbers off, but it is accurate with my vets scale. I like that it weighs in pounds, kilograms and stones. Another plus, you don't have to use batteries, as it comes with an AC adaptor. You do have to have a clear view of the reader, but that wasn't an issue for me since I hung it above the scale and used the adaptor instead of batteries. I will definitely be recommending other breeders to purchase this scale! Fast shipping!!"

This review was modified by softfurrycritters on April 28 2016 08:15:08 AM

2016-04-22

happy happy

"i ordered the scale and was pleased with the product and the delivery.good pr.would recommend them highly."

2016-04-06

Awesome!!

"Went on line last week and ordered a few things. Everything came quickly and fast. Opened up the box and it was all in one piece, no broken anything. Very very happy!!"

This review was modified by Stacinorton55 on April 06 2016 07:44:55 PM

2016-04-04

"Very please with fast delivery, scales are exactly what I was looking for at a price I could afford. Have looked at many like this but they were way out of my price range and these look just as good and will do the job I need them to do. Highly recommend. "

2016-03-31

Old Will Knott Scales Is Good For What Ails Your Shipping Department!!!

"As a repeat customer, I expected GOOD, FAST SERVICE and I got it. Spoke with their Customer Service People and a very nice Lady helped me find the part I needed. Told me where to go on the website to select the proper part. Then I placed the order, chose how I wanted it shipped, paid for it, received a confirmation email and TWO DAYS later I received the part in the mail. OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!! "

This review was modified by porkypine52 on March 31 2016 03:19:56 PM

2016-03-30

Y'ole will knott be disappointed ;-)

"Love It...great product, friends and family are already looking to see what they can get. Going to check out other products in/on their site. "

2016-03-26

In adversity you shine or fade

"I am a repeat customer, and this is a challenging market with much competition, and much noise to sort through with all the hype and claims. As honest as Old Will Knotts are, sometimes between the claims and customer misunderstandings, there are still chances to get the wrong thing. I'm here to tell you, Old Will Knott will do right by you, come hell or high water, and with their prices and superlative customer service, the risk of buying a scale is reduced lower than anywhere else I've found. They easily merit five stars !"

This review was modified by joesmoe3 on March 26 2016 06:01:23 AM

2016-02-22

Old Will Knott definitely WILL!

"My product worked - sort of - but did not meet expectations. I wrote to the company, and they took care of it. I sent the old one back and got a brand new one with a less than two-week turnaround."

2016-02-18

A-One customer service

"I ordered a kitchen scale. When it arrived, it was damaged. Both the shipping carton and the manufacture's box that the scale was in were in excellent condition so the damage was obviously done by the manufacturer. On one side of the scale the stainless steel top plate was dented and lifted up from the base. This, naturally, resulted in a scale that did not function properly. I called Old Will Knot Scales and explained the situation. They gave me absolutely no argument and offered me a full refund or a replacement. I chose the latter and had a new, undamaged scale within 3 days of contacting them. Now that, IMHO, is great customer service!"

This review was modified by Struve on February 18 2016 12:50:06 PM

2016-02-15

pads r perfect

"Vibrakilpad works great and also the filters."

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.