Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.30/10 428 reviews

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
    Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Old Will Knott Scales contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"I called with a pre-sales question. The person who picked up the phone had detailed knowledge of the product, which was particularly impressive considering how many scales they stock. I was very pleased with the interaction and with the service."

"This is my second purchase, about 4 years apart. I was so pleased with my first scale and the funny web site that when I needed to repurchae a scale, I thought only about Old Will. I thought I was through with on line selling, so I gave my first scale to my out of town grandson, and to my dismay I needed a scale again. I am very pleased with the product and the service which is the best bar none. This scale I'm keeping, even when I think I don't need it."

"This scale suits our needs very well. My husband's only complaint is that he didn't need the bowl, but no price break or option to exclude. We've ordered several scales from you, best service, best price, best variety! Arrived promptly."

" coun't believe how quickly it got here and was packed nicely so not to harm it. Thanks."

"Ordering from Old Will was extremely easy and the scale that I ordered came in quicker than expected. And the scale is great."

"Quick, no-nonsense process. Quick shipping. Love the scale."

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'm a precision handloader of more than 45 years and was looking for a accurate portable scale and the Gem Pro was a good and reasonably priced choice. The first scale I received did not weigh the powder correctly after calibration. No fault of Old Will for product defects. I called the customer service and they were very friendly and helpful with troubleshooting the problem. After a short troubleshooting session Old Will sent me a replacement right away and the replacement works very well. The refund for the first scale was immediate upon returning the defective unit. I use this scale for precision reloading for NBRSA 600 and 1000 yd matches. I bought this for the battery feature so I can use at the range when adjusting loads. I like the .02gr accuracy which equates to 1 kernel of Varget or H4350.powder. The customer service was excellent even though I rated three stars for the overall experience due to the product failure I would by from Old Will again when I need another scale. -Richard"

"Very satisfied with the product and terrific service. Reasonable prices."

The site is easy to navigate. The scales I ordered were exactly what they stated. Very easy to use. Good quality. Good price. I am very pleased.

"The product was fine. Thank you."

"Great service and customer support was awesome."

"Recieved the scale promptly in working condition. Thanks"

"I know I didnt waste my money!"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Old Will Knott Scales!
I am so happy about my purchase!
The scale is just great, well worth the money. The customer service is exceptional: had a problem with my first scale, and after contacting Old Will Knott got a new scale that shipped that same day.Thank you very much! Will definitely come back to get more stuff from you guys when I need something.

"Have enjoyed my scale and how fast I got it. I thank you so much."