Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

support@oldwillknottscales.com
      877-761-0322

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Old Will Knott Scales by clicking a star below.
2017-04-13

Wonderful scale for oversized feet!

"Ordered the XL scale for my son who has size 14 feet that will not fit on a traditional personal scale. Received merchandise quickly and packaged well. No issues whatsoever. To my amazement the scale is HUGE. It is both wide and tall and my son has no problem standing on it. Have only used on the initial arrival of scale but standing on it at four different times the weight remained the same. Unlike on a traditional scale he tried doing same thing. You will most definitely want to store scale under a bed due to its size. Another positive benefit is the THIRTY (30) year warranty!"

2017-01-17

Great Experience!

"Great prices, great communication, great feedback, great packing of my very heavy items so that they arrived safely and perfectly intact. Instructions in the box, customer service info made readily available in case of difficulties (none) safe and secure purchase made online, who could ask for more? They were so open and friendly and professional that it felt I was buying my products, which will last a lifetime, from friends. Can't recommend them enough!"

2017-01-10

"Very satisfied with my scale and the customer service. Would recommend doing business with Old Will Knot Scales because they deliver what they say they will do.
PWS

2016-12-29

Terrific customer service!

"Very helpful team! I needed a spare part for an old scale and they were able to locate one for me."

2016-12-10

But, do you sell huge scales to measure truck weights

"You asked for a catchy title, and you received one from me. Please ask an employee who focuses on education to contact me.

(signed) peter@rony.com

2016-11-14

Our new scale measures up!

"we were shopping for a new scale with pretty specific needs and I was very happy to find Old Will Knott Scales. The price beat out usual "go-to" (Amazon) and delivery was timely.

2016-11-05

QUALITY NOTHING LIKE THE ONE BEFORE IT

"Have already covered it in the Comments Section. But I'll just briefly say the scale I ordered didn't live up to the quality I expected, so I opted to return it. I would have naturally accepted the cost of return shipping to be mine; but when I saw the restocking charge applied, just on principle, I saw clearly that Old Will cares nothing about his customers or their satisfaction."

2016-10-05

Bought to Weigh 13 German Shepherd pups

"Exactly as stated love the quick delivery !"

2016-07-19

Awesome scale!

"Ordered my digital shipping scale from Old Will Knott Scales. Within 2 days (with regular shipping) I received my new scale in perfect condition! It's exactly what I need and works with precision! Thank you Old Will Knott Scales!"

2016-06-19

It's knott what they say..it's what you get

"Couldn't ask for a better company to deal with. They lay it all out for you to see and then deliver on their promise. Shipping couldn't be any faster either and I love the flavor of their talk. "

2016-06-15

GemPro300 - Well executed upgrade to GemPro250

"This scale retains the great value, precision, accuracy and repeat-ability of the Gempro250 with 20% higher capacity, much larger and more readable display, taller and more spacious wind screen, in a slightly larger package.
The case has also had some nice attention and is more suitable for transporting the scale safely, rather than just storage.
There is an additional function in that you can now set a true Zero and Tare weight.
Two features I noticed are now absent, that I would have preferred to have been retained are:
Only a 2 point calibration is possible, gone is the 3 point. 0-50g vs 0-25g-50g
There is no way I have found to turn the back light off. I prefer to leave the scale turned on all of the time, for performance stability, and this means that the back light is on all of the time.
Old Will Knott Scales is a pleasure to work with. Quick delivery and customer service is also excellent.

2016-06-11

My Happiness has been Upscaled

"I really love my scale and the friendly service!"

2016-06-01

AWESOME Customer Service

"Had to return a kitchen scale that did not work. They sent another one out the same day with no questions asked. THANK YOU for not making me call 5 times and speak to 10 different people.

OLD WILL KNOTT SCALES ARE AWESOME!

2016-04-28

Better than expected!

"I am a breeder of Siberian Huskies. I purchased this scale to weigh my puppies. This scale is spot on! I thought it would be at least a couple numbers off, but it is accurate with my vets scale. I like that it weighs in pounds, kilograms and stones. Another plus, you don't have to use batteries, as it comes with an AC adaptor. You do have to have a clear view of the reader, but that wasn't an issue for me since I hung it above the scale and used the adaptor instead of batteries. I will definitely be recommending other breeders to purchase this scale! Fast shipping!!"

2016-04-22

happy happy

"i ordered the scale and was pleased with the product and the delivery.good pr.would recommend them highly."

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.