"I placed my order on 8/13 and received it on 8/16 and it was just what I ordered. The order was packaged well and it works great. I will definitely order from Old will knots again if I need other scales
Roy

"Package came on time, undamaged and the product worked exactly as advertised."

"I needed a scale with large capacity and found the My Weigh XL700 at Old Wills.

Ordering was very easy and check out was fast.
Shipping was fast and the scale was packaged very securely.

"I bought a Mack 20g scale for reloading purposes. Seems to be working pretty good so far. Packaging was sufficient as it held scale through shipping process. I will definitely be going back to oldwill knott for my future scale needs.

"Delivered faster than expected."

"Fast shipping and nice product! Love the warranty! Will buy here again."

"Good, no problems. Not sure what is a "valid comment"!"

"scale was exactly as advertised and easy to operate"

"The scale looks sharp, easy to use and accurate. The price was great. Thank you for your awesome product

"THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++"

"Great service, fast shipping, great price, and a great little scale. Exactly what I needed - no more, no less.
Thank you!

"shipping was very fast and the scales were great."

"My scale was purchased online and arrived in a timely manner and seemingly in good condition. however, after a couple uses, it was detected that it has an obvious problem of not keeping the readings on the display. I communicated with the company via email and was advised to send back the item which I did. I was promised that it would be replaced and shipping would be within a few (2-3 ) days. The item arrived on June 9, 2014 but to date I have not received a replacement for my scale that carried a 20 year warranty. I have since placed a few calls, but I am yet to receive the scale. I am in dire need of the scale to conduct my business and would appreciate the replacement as promised.
However before all of this, the scale was perfect for my business and barring this unfortunate incident, I rate the scale very highly.

"Shipped quickly, seem very reliable so far. We are using them to weight kittens at our shelter.

"Could not got to work right, but did not call. russ"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-29-2014

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Russ,

Just give us a toll free call at 877-761-0322 (Monday through Friday, from 8am until 4pm Mountain Time), and our crew will gladly get you fixed right up. That's what we're here for! Thanks again for your business... we really appreciate it. Now give us that call :)”

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.