"great selection of scales at reasonable prices. If I need another scale I'll be back!"

"With such a huge selection of scales, I'm glad they included ways to minimize the choices to the specifics I needed. Otherwise, I'd still be trying to make up my mind. And when I contacted them with a question, they answered very quickly even though it was near Christmas."

"Fast shipping and product works great.Great prices"

"thanks for the fast shipping"

"Just as ordered. I was happy that the company kept me current on shipping process."

"the scales are great. just right for my husband size he is tall and big. and is balance is not that good.so great thanks."

"The item was SUPER made a nice Christmas present. "

"Ordering was easy, scale works great, and the price was right!"

"My new scale works as indicated.
The shipping was prompt and in tact on arrival.

Im very pleased with the overall knowledge and ease of use on the website.

"Scale was large enough where I could stand on it with no problem. Very accurate and well worth the price. Would definitely buy from again."

"fast shipping, quality product

recommended...

"shipped on time, packaged well, item new and works well"

"good price, fast service!

"Fast and simple transaction. The scale arrived quickly, was packaged well and it works great. :)"

"It was easy to order, quick to ship, and well-packaged. I would recommend them."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.