Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

support@oldwillknottscales.com
      877-761-0322

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Old Will Knott Scales by clicking a star below.

2017-10-11

Awesome from start to finish!

"AS IT IS EVERY TIME I ORDER FROM OLD WILL KNOT-THE SITE IS SUPER EASY TO NAVIGATE, CHECK OUT IS FAST AND SIMPLE, DELIVERY WAS ON TIME AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS AND TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE SATISFIED WITH PURCHASE!"

2017-10-11

Great Company

"The first f my gempro 250 gave me grief called old will knot and they replaced it new one works great.. great customer service"

2017-10-04

Good store

"They ship the item very fast when it came it was packed very good the scale they sent me was as described and it works perfectly they also thank you in a letter when they ship it yes I would buy from them again "

2017-09-26

Happy customer

"I have made two orders from Old Will Knott Scales. Both orders came in less than a week and the scales are exactly what I wanted. I will definitely return when I'm looking to upgrade again."

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
2017-09-26

Deceptive from the beginning!

"I purchased a scales from Old Will Knott Scales and I am 100% dissatisfied and if I return the scales they want a $9.00 restocking fee plus a $4.37 shipping fee to return the scales!!! That leave Me with less than half the total amount I paid to begin with!!! They refuse to be honest with Me!!! They are in the business to make money!!! Not to satisfy customers!!! I Strongly suggest shopping elsewhere!!!"

2017-09-06

Old Will Knott Scales Review

"Called to get info on a couple of scales. Very knowledgeable and friendly rep answered all my questions and helped me pick the right scale. Great job!"

2017-08-24

Took care of a problem right away.

"I received the wrong item. The Old Will Knott team corrected it instantly. Great service. Very nice people."

2017-06-19

6 weeks and still no refund?

"I was sent the wrong scale in early may, the order was placed in april, I sent it back 4 weeks ago and this crappy business still has not issued me a refund, the scale was delivered back on the 1st of june, I have proof of it and still nothing from these old will scale ppl, very bad business, 3 thumbs down."

2017-06-17

Great company

"Have ordered from them multiple times - great products, service and culture."

2017-05-28

Great Experience

"Great scale at a fantastic price! Just what I wanted. Shipping was quick. What else can I say?"

2017-05-16

TOP HONORS

"I can't believe this merchant doesn't have a 10 out of ten rating. After dealing with Wall-Mart trying to get my money back for broken merchandise I bought, I was sure I was going to get ripped off again. Much to my surprise, Old Will Knott stayed with me for several months to make sure my scale was doing what it was supposed to do. I was about to give up for lack of knowledge trying to do what I was. But Old Will Knott employee kept giving me instructions better than any teacher I have had all the way through college. This company is truly one of the great American suppliers still working to satisfy their customers. Good luck trying to find another company in our loss of America enterprises. I will definitely check with Old Will Knott to see if they can supply what I need before continuing to search. Make America great again."

2017-05-15

Great products, items were as advertised and delivered very fast!

"Bought 4 scales, two different types, they are very handy and portable! Yet to try them out on the the field. Great business and customer service!"

2017-04-27

MyWeighElite XXL-SIL only $45.00 and great for people with large feet! Great product! Fast Shipping! Thanks, Old Will!

"So happy with our new bathroom scale!"

2017-04-13

Wonderful scale for oversized feet!

"Ordered the XL scale for my son who has size 14 feet that will not fit on a traditional personal scale. Received merchandise quickly and packaged well. No issues whatsoever. To my amazement the scale is HUGE. It is both wide and tall and my son has no problem standing on it. Have only used on the initial arrival of scale but standing on it at four different times the weight remained the same. Unlike on a traditional scale he tried doing same thing. You will most definitely want to store scale under a bed due to its size. Another positive benefit is the THIRTY (30) year warranty!"

2017-01-17

Great Experience!

"Great prices, great communication, great feedback, great packing of my very heavy items so that they arrived safely and perfectly intact. Instructions in the box, customer service info made readily available in case of difficulties (none) safe and secure purchase made online, who could ask for more? They were so open and friendly and professional that it felt I was buying my products, which will last a lifetime, from friends. Can't recommend them enough!"

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.