• Old Will Knott Old Will Knott Scales Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Excellent service. Quick delivery time. Very satisfied. "

"I have no complaints about the baby scale(Jennings) or the fast delivery of it. I did call customer service today to return.I spoke with Rachel. It is not defective, just not using it. It was 1 wk past the 30 day return policy so they will not let me return for a refund. Seriously? They still make out, they keep a 9% restocking fee and can resell it. I can't believe with all the pkg and the box intact and not used they will not let me return it. This is ridiculous. Not happy. Order from somewhere that give 30-60 days return policy. I just never got around to making this call, until today. "

"I ordered the MyWeigh XL-550. What a fantastic purchase experience. My scale was delivered in 3 business days via FedEx Ground. Thanks for the excellent service!!!!!"

"Everything arrived in good order."

"Excellent customer service!!"

"I received my order very quick, it was packaged well and I'm very pleased with it."

"When I was shopping for a scale, brand wasn't very important. What was important is the scale being able to measure the way I needed it to. This is where the "capacity resolution scale finder" charts were excellent. Pick the unit you're weighing, the capacity and the accuracy needed, tap "view scales". Easy to use.
Very good experience with this company.

"Products arrived timely and work great. Thank you"

"Had to get a scale to replace the one I bought in a grocery store or someplace. Found exactly what I was looking for, great price, easy to order, cheap shipping, speedy arrival, works great. The true test of customer satisfaction will be seeing if I get "subscribed" to some spam, which will make all those pretty stars I just checked go away forever. You got my order # and order date, I don't like having to create a "member" profile to leave this review, though."

"The Best source for scales. They are my one stop for scales."

"I ordered a scale and was kept informed about the order all the way to my door. It arrived in about 5 days which was quick. It's a great scale for a good price. i'm completely happy with the whole experience, would recommend these folks to anyone looking for a good deal a good service!!!"

"great experience however I did not receive a warranty card. I had purchased earlier a myweigh i5000-h and need a warranty card. I have everything but. I need to have it replaced. and myweigh need a warranty card."

"ordered a digital scale. the scale didn't measure a pound 1-16 ounces, but 1-10. They charged $16.00 restocking fee. i paid $18.00 to ship back. that's $34.00 i not a very good experience!!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Abel,

I feel bad that you didn’t notice the specs on our website page for the JShip 130 where we tell folks that the scale reads in tenths of a pound, and doesn’t read in ounces at all.
Because you didn't include the AC adapter that comes with the scale, we did charge a restock fee of $6.48. And of course we deducted the $9.84 it cost us to ship the scale to you. Had it been defective, instead of just a scale that was chosen in error, you would of course received a full refund, and we’d have paid to get the scale back.
It’s really a shame that you had to pay $18.00 to ship it back, because it cost us only $9.84 to ship it to you.
I’m sure sorry that this scale didn’t work out for your needs, and I do hope that we’ll see you again next time you need a scale, as we truly appreciate your business!

Take Care,
Will Knott”

"Dear Mr. Knott:
My experience with your company was a complete Satisfactory and enjoyable experience. My recommendation to anyone, to use your company for any of their weight scale needs.

"Website was easy to use. Everything about rhe purchased went great."

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.