• Old Will Knott Old Will Knott Scales Elite Status

• Contact: support@oldwillknottscales.com
    • Phone: 877-761-0322
    • Customer Support: 877-761-0322
    • Business Hours: 8am to 4pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday

"The Best source for scales. They are my one stop for scales."

"I ordered a scale and was kept informed about the order all the way to my door. It arrived in about 5 days which was quick. It's a great scale for a good price. i'm completely happy with the whole experience, would recommend these folks to anyone looking for a good deal a good service!!!"

"great experience however I did not receive a warranty card. I had purchased earlier a myweigh i5000-h and need a warranty card. I have everything but. I need to have it replaced. and myweigh need a warranty card."

"ordered a digital scale. the scale didn't measure a pound 1-16 ounces, but 1-10. They charged $16.00 restocking fee. i paid $18.00 to ship back. that's $34.00 i not a very good experience!!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Abel,

I feel bad that you didn’t notice the specs on our website page for the JShip 130 where we tell folks that the scale reads in tenths of a pound, and doesn’t read in ounces at all.
Because you didn't include the AC adapter that comes with the scale, we did charge a restock fee of $6.48. And of course we deducted the $9.84 it cost us to ship the scale to you. Had it been defective, instead of just a scale that was chosen in error, you would of course received a full refund, and we’d have paid to get the scale back.
It’s really a shame that you had to pay $18.00 to ship it back, because it cost us only $9.84 to ship it to you.
I’m sure sorry that this scale didn’t work out for your needs, and I do hope that we’ll see you again next time you need a scale, as we truly appreciate your business!

Take Care,
Will Knott”

"Dear Mr. Knott:
My experience with your company was a complete Satisfactory and enjoyable experience. My recommendation to anyone, to use your company for any of their weight scale needs.

"Website was easy to use. Everything about rhe purchased went great."

"Just what I was looking for..."

"2ND ORDER WITH THESE FINE PEOPLE"

"One thing you could do is make the fact that the scales run on batteries and perhaps give a spare to the customer. Mine ran out of power and I had to wait for a new battery supply from you"

"I will always order from you guys. Both of my orders went great and arrived on time."

"It is an excellent scale and is perfect for our kitchen"

"Ordered a Jennings Mack 20 digital scale, did not work out of the box, called Oldwillknottscales customer service, The lady determined my scale was bad. She had another one on the way to me the same day.It arrived a few hours ago and it works fine. Checked it against an old Ohaus I have, the readouts were the same. The digital was faster to weigh the test weight. I like the scale very much. The customer service was outstanding. Easy company to deal with. They are a customer oriented company."

"fast service and an excellent product. Very happy"

"Quick shipping, great product, and amazing price!!!"

"Couldn't be easier. What all shopping, on line or face to face, should be about. "

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.