• Old Will Knott Old Will Knott Scales Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8/10 8/10

"I needed a weight scale to monitor my weight loss progress. I searched online and found Old Will Knott Scales. I was so pleased with what they offered that I purchased two of their scales. One, the Health o meter 142KL, a great analog scale; and the second, a food scale, the Salter 021 which is the perfect size for measuring food portions. The delivery was spot on! I received my items in two days time. Old Will Knott offers an amazing array of scales for many purposes. I also needed a formal receipt of the weight scale for medical supply records and Rachel, in Customer Service, handled my request with prompt dispatch by email. I recommend their site to anyone who needs a scale and I will use them again in the future."

"Excellent customer support! Called about 4 years old scale with a fluctuation problem with no real expectation of any help and received excellent help instead. What a treat! I was informed that the scale I bought has a 30 year manufacturer warranty and instead of me resurrecting my archived receipts, Rachel of Old Will Knots found and send me a copy of the invoice and a warranty card with shipping address to send in my scale for repair or replacement!

This an A1+ in my book!

Thank you Old Will Knot and thank you Rachel!

Oliver Braun

"My company needed a new scale for quality assurance, replacing an old iBal 201 200gx0.01 with a newer one i found on their site.

Very good customer service, they really want your business. Despite being a new customer, they were willing to give me a price match versus Amazon's 83.92 for the same scale.

I contacted their customer support line and asked about the scale's specifications and if they did Price matching like Walmart or Bestbuy does. I was required to provide an advertisement or source of the price i declared.

I emailed a Brandon that spoke to me on the phone the amazon link and he very promptly asked his boss if this would be possible. I was given the same item price but with free shipping, so it was actually cheaper buying it from them.

They pretty much have a return policy akin to Amazon's. 30 Days, if it's not used/opened, and returnable/exchangeable if damaged or dead on arrival.

Great retailer

"Very good service. Item out of stock, but they called and emailed me offering a replacement product. I called to validate and was impressed by the customer service. So much so, I am wanting to order another set of scales, but will wait until I actually get the product, and use it. "

"When I ordered a KD 700 for Old Will Knott, I didn't care much about brand name, or cuteness, just wanted something that worked the way it was supposed to. Previously, I had a light, thin, national brand scale that was adequate. It only lasted a few months and(in spite of the advertising) was never accurate to less than three grams. Before there was a considerable wait time; while the scale decided whether it liked the current readout. Surprise!!! It usually didn't. Oh yes, the old one read two grams heavy to start with. The main benefit of the old one is that it shows me just how good this one is. The KD 7000 scale is impressive. Of course, there has not been time for durability rating, but there has been no problem. All good scales are delicate, so don't be banging it around or maxing out the weight limit. But this is a scale that is easy to hold securely and stays where you put it. Small ones aren't like that. It has a countertop footprint not that different from the "cute" ones and is not at all heavy. In use, it is very quick and easy and reads to 1 gram(accurate to 1/2 gram) the way it should. No guessing whether the scale is happy, yet. I bake a lot of bread, so there is a lot of fine powder to get out of control. The flip-up lid is very convenient and makes clean up a snap. There are few to no seams on this one, but that stuff gets in everything. The platform comes off if things get sticky. This scale has more capacity than I really need, but this was the smallest that had a hold button. You never know what you will be weighing next. By the way, all but the smallest measuring tools are now obsolete and prep time is greatly reduced. Wonderful for my back."

"I ordered My Weigh Triton T3 660 primarily for weighing chemicals for special effects for our haunted house. I was incredibly impressed with the speed and efficiency with which my order was handled and shipped. It was in my hands 4 days after the order was place.

The unit itself is a marvelously compact little scale that immediately found it's way to my kitchen counter. ( I am diabetic and need to weigh and measure my food intake.) I have ordered and received a second scale with the same impressive handling and shipping time.

I highly recommend this little scale. It is accurate, and small enough to slip into my purse. As a bonus, the lid is removable and can double as a tray for weighing stuff. I love my little Triton!

Thank you Old Will Knott!

"Scale works just like it should. I like the two cases for storing them safely away. "

"The vendor I went through was The Digital Scale and how they are affiliated with Old Will, I do not know. I can say my experience overall was terrific. It was a great find and I plan to go back for future purchases. Not only did they have the scale I wanted, when others said it was not available, but also the best price and free shipping to boot! They shipped quickly and I had my purchase in hand in under a week despite ordering late on a Friday. KUDOS! Also, they seem customer focused always inviting the consumer to call with any questions or issues."

"Thanks will for the scales!!! Awesome shop"

"ordered Taylor projection scale #7801 and received it in 3 days. Projection did not work. Called and informed them of this and the man I talked to was very nice asked me a few question on the operation of scales and informed me another one would be tested and sent out to me. Received new scale in 3 days and it worked great. Great service and courtesy people at service center"

"Well packaged. So far it has performed very well"

"Excellent service. Quick delivery time. Very satisfied. "

"I have no complaints about the baby scale(Jennings) or the fast delivery of it. I did call customer service today to return.I spoke with Rachel. It is not defective, just not using it. It was 1 wk past the 30 day return policy so they will not let me return for a refund. Seriously? They still make out, they keep a 9% restocking fee and can resell it. I can't believe with all the pkg and the box intact and not used they will not let me return it. This is ridiculous. Not happy. Order from somewhere that give 30-60 days return policy. I just never got around to making this call, until today. "

"I ordered the MyWeigh XL-550. What a fantastic purchase experience. My scale was delivered in 3 business days via FedEx Ground. Thanks for the excellent service!!!!!"

"Everything arrived in good order."

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.