"It was easy to order, quick to ship, and well-packaged. I would recommend them."

"I received the scales. I haven't been able to use them yet, as I haven't had reason to travel."

"The last time I traveled, I borrowed this luggage scale from my sister. It worked great, so I purchased one for myself, and my two sons. I had a hard time finding them, so I was thrilled to find your website! "

"Loved the website! real easy and everything was delivered in tact and quickly"

"The ordering process was easy and the delivery was quick. No issues with the product since we have received it. Thanks!"

"Fast service, excellent price!"

"Old Will Knott had the fastest delivery and great customer service!
Highly recommend this retailer!

"Quality as promised and fast delivery! Thanks!"

"Scale didn't work. Waiting for my refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Latisha,

We were so glad to hear back from you today that you simply overlooked the refund that we made for the defective scale that you received. I hope you have a very nice Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks again for your business!
Will Knott”

"Sometimes the best thing one can say is that there is absolutely nothing to complain about. My order was processed efficiently, I was kept up to date, and I received my order in perfect condition. I couldn't be more satisfied."

"Very fast and product was as ordered"

"Great product and cheap price. Extra fast shipping too. "

"Great price, free and fast shipping! Can't beat that. You can tell this company cares and stands behind the products they sell."

"arrived in good time and in great condition"

"Great scale, easy to set up and use for a great price."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.