Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

844-501-6957
      support@oldwillknottscales.com
      877-761-0322

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Old Will Knott Scales by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

6 weeks and still no refund?

"I was sent the wrong scale in early may, the order was placed in april, I sent it back 4 weeks ago and this crappy business still has not issued me a refund, the scale was delivered back on the 1st of june, I have proof of it and still nothing from these old will scale ppl, very bad business, 3 thumbs down."

2017-06-17

Great company

"Have ordered from them multiple times - great products, service and culture."

2017-05-28

Great Experience

"Great scale at a fantastic price! Just what I wanted. Shipping was quick. What else can I say?"

2017-05-16

TOP HONORS

"I can't believe this merchant doesn't have a 10 out of ten rating. After dealing with Wall-Mart trying to get my money back for broken merchandise I bought, I was sure I was going to get ripped off again. Much to my surprise, Old Will Knott stayed with me for several months to make sure my scale was doing what it was supposed to do. I was about to give up for lack of knowledge trying to do what I was. But Old Will Knott employee kept giving me instructions better than any teacher I have had all the way through college. This company is truly one of the great American suppliers still working to satisfy their customers. Good luck trying to find another company in our loss of America enterprises. I will definitely check with Old Will Knott to see if they can supply what I need before continuing to search. Make America great again."

2017-05-15

Great products, items were as advertised and delivered very fast!

"Bought 4 scales, two different types, they are very handy and portable! Yet to try them out on the the field. Great business and customer service!"

2017-04-27

MyWeighElite XXL-SIL only $45.00 and great for people with large feet! Great product! Fast Shipping! Thanks, Old Will!

"So happy with our new bathroom scale!"

2017-04-13

Wonderful scale for oversized feet!

"Ordered the XL scale for my son who has size 14 feet that will not fit on a traditional personal scale. Received merchandise quickly and packaged well. No issues whatsoever. To my amazement the scale is HUGE. It is both wide and tall and my son has no problem standing on it. Have only used on the initial arrival of scale but standing on it at four different times the weight remained the same. Unlike on a traditional scale he tried doing same thing. You will most definitely want to store scale under a bed due to its size. Another positive benefit is the THIRTY (30) year warranty!"

2017-01-17

Great Experience!

"Great prices, great communication, great feedback, great packing of my very heavy items so that they arrived safely and perfectly intact. Instructions in the box, customer service info made readily available in case of difficulties (none) safe and secure purchase made online, who could ask for more? They were so open and friendly and professional that it felt I was buying my products, which will last a lifetime, from friends. Can't recommend them enough!"

2017-01-10

"Very satisfied with my scale and the customer service. Would recommend doing business with Old Will Knot Scales because they deliver what they say they will do.
PWS

2016-12-29

Terrific customer service!

"Very helpful team! I needed a spare part for an old scale and they were able to locate one for me."

2016-12-10

But, do you sell huge scales to measure truck weights

"You asked for a catchy title, and you received one from me. Please ask an employee who focuses on education to contact me.

(signed) peter@rony.com

2016-11-14

Our new scale measures up!

"we were shopping for a new scale with pretty specific needs and I was very happy to find Old Will Knott Scales. The price beat out usual "go-to" (Amazon) and delivery was timely.

2016-11-05

QUALITY NOTHING LIKE THE ONE BEFORE IT

"Have already covered it in the Comments Section. But I'll just briefly say the scale I ordered didn't live up to the quality I expected, so I opted to return it. I would have naturally accepted the cost of return shipping to be mine; but when I saw the restocking charge applied, just on principle, I saw clearly that Old Will cares nothing about his customers or their satisfaction."

2016-10-05

Bought to Weigh 13 German Shepherd pups

"Exactly as stated love the quick delivery !"

2016-07-19

Awesome scale!

"Ordered my digital shipping scale from Old Will Knott Scales. Within 2 days (with regular shipping) I received my new scale in perfect condition! It's exactly what I need and works with precision! Thank you Old Will Knott Scales!"

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.