Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

• Phone: 877-761-0322
    • Customer Support: 877-761-0322
    • Business Hours: 8am to 4pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday

2016-01-27

Great service, delivered as promised

"Very helpful pre-sale, made sure i had the info i needed to make the right purchase decision."

2015-12-13

"Great scale - quick delivery."

2015-11-24

"Great on line customer service help and in no time Voila...our new scale was weighing coffee for us!!!

Thanks a bunch for the fast service.

2015-09-17

"The scale came in a timely manner and I was very happy with it. If I am ever in need of another scale will definitely buy one from them. Even told my family members about it.

2015-09-16

"Website is way friendly, absolute best and most variety, quality products with excellent customer service, shipping was only $2 and I got my order in 2 days. Thats real Fast. I had a return which they handled immediately after I submitted a "help ticket" I was contacted by email from someone super nice thoughtful and considerate. What more could ya ask! THX Tonz Old Will Knott"

2015-08-30

"Very, very happy with this company. This is the first time I have shopped with them and I will definitely guide anyone looking for a quality, American made scale to them. Although there was a warning that the scale may take a bit to get here, I didn't think it would take 5 weeks, but it did. That's okay, I could've called them to find this out when ordering, but I didn't need it right away, so it all worked out. The scale is incredible, to say the least! Thank you Old Will Knot for having such great products!"

2015-08-10

"The inventory they had to choose from was amazing and the prices were unbeatable. Once I picked the scale I wanted the checkout process was qauick and easy. What more could you awsk for?"

2015-08-10

"I weighed myself on my new scale and then to my doctor's and weigh and the amounts on the scales were both the same. It was very easy shopping, reviewing, and deciding what product I wanted to buy. The reviews were very helpful, more choices than I had ever seen in one place. I placed my order very easily, they shipped and viola it was here pronto. Love love love the scale. I am a very obese person and this scale talks too so I know when to step on, then it tells me how much I weigh, then is says good bye and shuts off. Will come here first from here on out to see if they have what I'm looking for. Great company!"

2015-08-03

"Good product as advertised, quick shipping, well packaged."

2015-07-30

"Great scale works well.
Prompt service
Had what I was looking for in stock

2015-07-18

"I red about this product on the net, I am into reloading and this came highly recommended. I bought the gem pro 500, didn't open it, put it on the shelf until more of my reloading supplies came in. Finally ready to get going, plugged the unit in a day ahead for warm up as recommended by users. When i turned it on it would count down then show" err 0" this is not shown in the manual or trouble shooting sheet. Tried calibration, took all steps as indictated by both, didn't work. Called Old Will Knott and quess what I was 4 days past the 30 day limit. Remember this is a BRAND NEW out of the box unit, I got the, Old Will Not, cover it story and said I would have to send it to the manufacturer for a replacement. This cost me about $20.00 not a lot but for a brand new never been used unit it might as well been $2000.00. As a side note I believe these DOA units are quite common, the people that helped me were not the least bit surprised and the web site lists DOA's first on the return, what to do if, section. ADVICE if you buy one of these plug it in and try it out the first day you get it. By the way, Amber, who assisted me on the phone at Old Will was very kind and helpful I could not ask another thing from her."

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Good morning Matt,

I feel bad that you weren't able to try your scale about before 30 days had passed, and that you had to spend $20 to ship your scale to the manufacturer (seems to me like somebody took you to the cleaners on that).
We do deal with a lot of DOA units in our line of business, Matt. That's just part of dealing with super delicate instruments (like yours, that weighs stuff that's so tiny you can hardly see it). But usually folks let us know about a DOA before 30 days is up, so that we can take care of it for them, instead of dealing with the manufacturer.
I sure think that's some good advice you gave folks when you said "if you buy one of these plug it in and try it out the first day you get it".
If you run into any problems with your replacement, or have any questions at all, just give us a shout, okay? We're here to help.”

2015-07-06

"I paid for 2 day shipping only to receive the wrong scale. Customer service (Brandon) could care less and will not expedite the shipping for the right scale when I return the wrong one.

CORRECTION: Customer service sent out the right scale 2 day shipping, and was very courteous in making things right. WILL do business again in the future. Thank you for your prompt and courteous reply.

Rep reply posted Jul-07-2015

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Good morning Andrew,

Well, I have to agree with you that this mistake on our part was poorly handled. We certainly should have done (and usually do) what we did immediately after I read your review by correcting the mistake and sending you the correct scale out via FedEx 2 Day. I'm really truly sorry that our mistake wasn't handled as we've taught our customer service folks to handle situations like this. I'm not yet clear why it wasn't, but I can assure you that I've talked with all of our guys to again make sure they know how to handle this type of situation in the future.
As for the original 2 Day shipping, you ordered at 3:47 pm on Wednesday, well after our 2:00 pm cutoff. We shipped Thursday and your order was delivered on Monday, in 2 business days as promised (order was shipped over the FedEx July 4th holiday weekend). But of course that in no way makes up for the fact that we shipped the wrong dang product, and then botched the handling of our mistake.
Apologies again, Andrew, and I truly hope to see you back so that we can prove how we usually go about our business!

Sincerely,
Will Knott”

2015-06-24

"I needed a weight scale to monitor my weight loss progress. I searched online and found Old Will Knott Scales. I was so pleased with what they offered that I purchased two of their scales. One, the Health o meter 142KL, a great analog scale; and the second, a food scale, the Salter 021 which is the perfect size for measuring food portions. The delivery was spot on! I received my items in two days time. Old Will Knott offers an amazing array of scales for many purposes. I also needed a formal receipt of the weight scale for medical supply records and Rachel, in Customer Service, handled my request with prompt dispatch by email. I recommend their site to anyone who needs a scale and I will use them again in the future."

2015-06-24

"Excellent customer support! Called about 4 years old scale with a fluctuation problem with no real expectation of any help and received excellent help instead. What a treat! I was informed that the scale I bought has a 30 year manufacturer warranty and instead of me resurrecting my archived receipts, Rachel of Old Will Knots found and send me a copy of the invoice and a warranty card with shipping address to send in my scale for repair or replacement!

This an A1+ in my book!

Thank you Old Will Knot and thank you Rachel!

Oliver Braun

2015-06-19

"My company needed a new scale for quality assurance, replacing an old iBal 201 200gx0.01 with a newer one i found on their site.

Very good customer service, they really want your business. Despite being a new customer, they were willing to give me a price match versus Amazon's 83.92 for the same scale.

I contacted their customer support line and asked about the scale's specifications and if they did Price matching like Walmart or Bestbuy does. I was required to provide an advertisement or source of the price i declared.

I emailed a Brandon that spoke to me on the phone the amazon link and he very promptly asked his boss if this would be possible. I was given the same item price but with free shipping, so it was actually cheaper buying it from them.

They pretty much have a return policy akin to Amazon's. 30 Days, if it's not used/opened, and returnable/exchangeable if damaged or dead on arrival.

Great retailer

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.