• Rating 4.17/10 37 reviews

Old Navy is not a merchant member
    Old Navy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Old Navy contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I used to be one happy online shopper with Old Navy. I Made Online order and paid by Visa when they had sale 30% online. I said, "great I am getting a good deal" but only to check my order to find that 2 of the items I ordered are out of stock. Now I am asking for a refund and the customer service are in denial of the charges made and said they never charged me with the original total amount paid! I provided online statement and I don't know if they are blind or what or just plain ignorant? also they said they will give me additional 10% discount on my next purchase by email and I am still waiting for it! WILL NEVER SHOP ONLINE again..."

modified review This review was modified by paps1110 on January 20 2014 04:00:10 PM

"I had an absolutely flawless experience with my Old Navy Canada online order. I ordered a pair of jeans and 2 shirts for myself and 1 shirt for my boyfriend, all for about $55 including tax and shipping. I received timely e-mail confirmations with tracking information. The items arrived in immaculate condition. The shirts fit perfectly but my jeans were a little small. I called and spoke to a very friendly representative who placed a replacement order for me, honoured the original sale price and didn't charge for shipping it even though it was under their free shipping minimum and not their fault. The return process was easy, the label was included in the package. The original package was made to be reused to ship items back to them. I received my new jeans 3 business days later (they ship replacements express!) and my credit for my return 10 days later. I don't see how it could have been any better. It far exceeded my expectations and based on this experience I will definitely order form them again. I love my new jeans and shirts and think the quality is decent for the prices. "

modified review This review was modified by Velauria on January 15 2014 08:28:48 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered jeans from Old Navy and I am rather pleased to say that they were perfect. They are the DIVA style and they were just as advertised. I ordered them as one of their quick before Christmas sales and they delivered them the day BEFORE Christmas Eve. I had heard many terrible stories about them but I wanted to give them a chance because it was such a great sale. I was pleasantly surprised. It was worth my time."

"I will never again by clothing online from old navy. They charged my card three times and I only made one purchase. When I called and asked them why they did it they said it was funds that were being held but my bank says no transactions were pending. I called old navy back and they said I should contact my bank and my bank told me to contact them. Ugh thanks a lot old navy. If I could give you zero stars I would."

modified review This review was modified by Kas12345 on November 25 2013 08:18:09 AM

"I recently spent over $350 in Old Navy completely outfitting my children. I received super cash. Great I thought.. Now I can outfit me. Wrong. They no longer carry plus size clothing in stores and the super cash can not be used online. WOW! Complete discrimination against the plus size figure. Can't buy online and you can't use any in store specials... They are only for the skinny. One very upset person. So needless to say, guess who is getting a massive return? And I am sending a discrimination complaint to the better business bureau. If you don't want to sale to the plus size figure, DON'T OFFER IT!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sh_bartley on April 08 2013 08:17:09 AM

"I ordered 3 items that I wanted to wear to a party. My order was placed on 1/31/13 and was expected to be delivered on 1/9/13(the day of the party). I tracked the package from Arizona to Wisconsin and it arrived right on 1/9, as expected.
Last year, I ordered a maternity hoodie and that order only took 5 days to reach me.
Sorry to those who have had lousy experiences, but mine have only been positive :)

Rating 4/102/5

"They do not send an invoice electronically to the customer. There is no way to get a copy. I have to go to a store with an ID return the item and wait for a credit to be USPS mailed to me. Ridiculous. Get with the 21st century Old Navy. "

"Old Navy is great! When I found a bunch of clothes online and attempted to check out but ran in to difficulty using my gift card I contacted customer service and was taken care of.

Thank you!

"Old Navy sucks. this company is constant lying to the public. and Customer service people are mean and nasty. First of all, the merchandise is not good enough to start with. The return policy is insane. We have some baby cloths received as gifts that we had to exchange for a bigger size. Of course, their store did not have the bigger size in stock. Instead of issuing store credit on the spot or asking us to go back another time, they said that they would mail the credit back to us and promised that the credit would arrive very soon. After 10 business days of waiting (about 2 weeks in our normal time), no mail. After calling in and leaving the certificate number a few times, i got someone on the phone,who asked for the number again. And they said that it was mailed, but we did not receive it. So they are cancelling the 'lost one', and asking us to wait another 10 business days for the next credit. Second 10 business days came and went, no mail. They said that the address is correct and there is no other method to issue the credit to us. Wow! I feel that i am entering an infinite loop. for 2 months, we still did not receive the certificate. Now our baby missed Christmas gifts from her Aunt. Every time I called, their customer service people are mean and nasty. Very rude, very indifferent. I started to think that they purposely do this so people would give up. We will have to. With a busy schedule and travelling plans, we cannot afford to chase after the credit. They are really cheating people with a smile. No conscience. In a way, i am glad that our baby is not wearing their product. i feel bad for my sister-in-law's efforts and money wasted on the sly store - Old Navy. I have never shopped there and won't shop there in the future. My family and friends would not step into their doors either. How could someone be part of a scheme like this? If you do, i wish you the best luck! "

modified review This review was modified by defeatedcustomer on January 02 2013 08:29:51 AM

"Terrible order fulfillment service. And worse customer service surrounding it.

I placed an order for a jacket and a day later I was told that size was out of stock. I then placed a SECOND order for a different size of the jacket, only to be told four days later that once again that size was out of stock. You would think after checking the first time then would be able to update their website about the other sizes.

I then emailed customer service to let them know about what had happened. Rather than read my email they just sent out a generic boilerplate response.

So, not only were they not able to ship my order. They then would not even listen to the complaints I had about their fulfillment center. How frustrating.

Rating 8/104/5

"I agree about the clothes being thin, especially the boys chinos. Boys are pretty tough on clothes and I think they could at least put reinforced knees in their pants. The other thing I don't like is that the navy chinos fade pretty quickly. They do stay true to size, minimal shrinkage. Also, it's just really hard to beat the price. As far as the jeans go, they are made pretty tough. My son grows out of them before they wear out which works out great for his cousins. They have a good selection of clothes the kids really seem to like. As far as ordering online, I've done it twice. The last time it seemed to take forever to receive my order - I think it was like two weeks which seemed pretty unreasonable. That being said, I do like that if I need to return something I can just take it directly to back to the store. The only reason I have ever returned anything is because of size, not quality. All in all, Old Navy fits my needs as a mom of three and I will continue purchasing from them. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered school uniform items for both my children on July 31st, using my Old Navy card and chose the free shipping option. I received a confirmation email right away and shipping notification on August 2nd but didn't receive my merchandise until the 12th... Odd, don't you think? The showed it was shipping USPS with a transfer to FedEx for delivery to me. Why two different services to deliver a package and what on earch could take 10 days for delivery? Thankfully I ordered in plenty of time but I agree with others - they need to get their act together for shipping time. They are a big enough company to figure it out and shave 4-5 days of their extended delivery times. Other that that gripe, the prices are always good and it's nice to be able to return items to the store if they don't fit. Of course, I'll keep shopping there. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I've ordered from Old Navy numerous times and have had good experience. They're return process is great, especially since you can take them into a local OldNavy (since sometimes online selection and prices are better). They also honor sale prices and will credit you the difference if something you ordered went on sale. Only complaint is I do find some of their clothes insanely thin - but the prices are fair and they have good customer service. What more do you want?"

"After placing an order at Old Navy a week back and having the order canceled a couple days later, instead of getting a shipping notice, I thought it was a fluke. Now a week later when I am placing an order for the Downieville jacket on Athleta.com in size M, they are sending me the same message after waiting two days that my order is no longer available and they have to cancel. They were generous enough to offer me my 10% off coupon from their previous screw up, so basically no discount this time. Plus they had more jackets in another color, I asked for an even exchange, but then they told me that those were not the sale colors. That is too bad! Other companies have allowed me to replace non-sale items with sale items if it was their error. This is the holiday season and people are counting on their orders to be fulfilled. This is really pathetic that such a large company has such horrible customer service. I will never buy anything online again and I hope it is worth them saving the $58 dollar price difference on the coat, which I am sure will go on sale eventually anyways."

"I placed my order on December 03, 2011. The order shipped Dec 9, 2011 11:24 PM. Nearly 7 days later. Sooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."