Stores > Old Navy
  • Old Navy

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Old Navy by clicking a star below.
2017-07-05

Great Online Ordering

"I'm an avid and loyal customer when it comes to ordering and buying items from Old Navy. I've literally spent thousands of dollars at Old Navy, mostly from online purchases but also at my local store located inside Central Park in Fredericksburg, VA. My orders are always delivered in a timely manner. Whenever I've needed to return or exchange an item, I've never had any problems and have always encountered friendly, helpful people when I've called Old Navy's customer service. They've even worked with me when I needed to return some items that were purchased past the 90-day return window. I explained to them that I've got a brain tumor that I'm currently treating and am unable to keep up with normal daily routines and activities. They've always shown compassion and have gone out of their way to help me, regardless of the situation.

However, I can understand how some people have reviewed how items can be in their cart, then suddenly shown as "not in stock" or "unavailable." That happens to me sometimes too, but it's usually when a big sale is going on. Lots of people are online ordering the same things as you and it's basically a race to check out! Whoever picks the item and pays for it first guarantees to receive said item. I've also waited a day or two to make sure my paychecks post to my checking account before placing orders and that will result in many items being removed from my cart because they were bought out during my waiting to pay. I hope those situations make sense!

So I'll continue to be a devoted customer to Old Navy. I'm definitely happy with their prices, promotions, products and people!

Kindest Regards,
Danielle Cabrera
Spotsylvania, VA

2017-02-18

Forced to open a credit card

"As I was checking out, the employee said I could sign up for a "rewards card" and get more off of my purchase. I assumed that this would be like a normal "rewards card" like Barnes and Noble or IKEA's, but I later found out it was a credit card. I figured I'd just cut it up and not care about it, but the employee forced me to make my purchase using that credit card. Now I have to wait for three days for that purchase to go through so I can close my account. Old Navy has lost my trust, and I'll never go to it or any other gap store again. "

2016-12-21

Bait and switch

"Old navy lures you into their website with great deals, allows you to spend hours filling up your cart with said deals, allows you to pay for said deals and then days later when you wonder where the hell your stuff is, you go to the site and see that everything in your cart that you bought is now out of stock. Money returned but what a waste of effing time. If your stuff isn't in stock then don't let me put it in my cart!"

2016-12-18

Old Navy keeps cancelling my items

"I ordered 9 items on Dec 1, 2016. 18 days later I have only received 3 items and Old Navy has cancelled 3 of my other items. I was able to purchase the items so how come they are not available anymore. Ridiculous service! I am still waiting for 3 items to be shipped. They will probably be cancelled, too. oldnavy.com has never been this bad."

2016-12-08

Horrible Service

"I ordered 12 items on November 28, 2016. I selected standard shipping. Today is December 8, 2016 and I barely received an email telling me that I will receive 7 items on December 15, 2016. The other items will be shipped when they become available. What does that mean? If you sell an item, it is understood it's available. I am very disappointed in service. I will not use their services again."

2016-12-06

Waiting so long

"Placed an order last Monday.... still listed as "Order Pending" in my account. They took the funds out immediately, though..."

2016-08-11

Old Navy in Midland, Texas

" This Store was a mess! Clothing scattered on the floors, old sale tags left on end caps and clothing racks, trash laying around on the folded shirt tables and cash wrap counters, fitting rooms are in disarray with both trash and discarded clothing. Trying to find anything in this store requires a map as items are not where they should be. Customer service is only experienced at the cash wrap/p.o.s cash registers and only to the extent of the associate pushing a credit application on the customer. Associates that walk the floor seem irritated by the shoppers and try to remain out of sight for assistance. If you are lucky enough to grab the attention of an associate, it's only due to the fact that they feel you might be stealing, not because you're on a mission, trying to locate an item that's not where it should be. Rather than ask if you need help, they enlist the help of other associates to " watch" you. Management seems as lost as their customers when it comes to return policies and problem solving skills and give off the attitude that they have been inconvenienced when their lack of knowledge of their return policies shows through their "just get out of my face" decision making process. This was a mystery shop experience so I had a front row seat to a customer return issue gone horribly wrong by two managers and one associate. I can see why this customer would not return as I was angry for her, watching as she left the store while the three associates continued to insult her. Note to corporate headquarters……GET IN THIS LOCATION AND CLEAN HOUSE! On your store and your staff. "

2016-04-12

Love their stuff

"I shop here often, never had issues. "

2016-01-17

Terrible Customer Service!!

"Went to Old Navy tonight in Halifax, and asked the sales fellow if the women's jeans were on sale, and he said "some are. You have to take them to the cash and see." I then asked him "Where are the Sweetheart Jeans?" He said "They're called Curvy now, but they're the same thing." Waited in the cash line up, and he was at one cash register at that point, but fortunately I got another cash person. The jeans were on sale! Got them home, and .... NO - they are not the same jeans. Will be returning them. He was a lazy slug who should not be working in retail. I don't like Old Navy much now, so will find my jeans somewhere else. "

2015-12-18

"I placed an order 15 days ago that has still not arrived and is not set to arrive for another 4 days. Horrible shipping "

2015-12-12

"Wanted to return some items I had a receipt for but i lost the tags becasue i was going to keep the items. But the fabric from the items was falling out, I did go to a king of prussia location to see what my options was but the store manager Mr.lewis was very nasty and was very unprofessional. I will never shop at old navy ever again."

2015-07-31

"If I could give zero stars, I would. I attempted to order things online since I am in need of clothes for my teaching candacy, which I begin in two weeks. I place my order and they asked for my billing address; usually on the next page they allow you to input the shipping address if it is different than the billing. This time that option was not given and I called within 30 seconds to have them input a shipping address for me and they give me a story about how they can't do that because it goes through USPS. Then I ask why does it matter if the order hadn't been filled yet, they inform me that it doesn't matter. Then I try to cancel my order and they say that they can't guarantee that it will be canceled and my $25 rewards cash would take three months to be given back to me. I have been a customer with old navy for years and this experience has made me decide to cease business with them. If you wish to do business with them, good luck."

2015-07-09

"Shanelle the manager and Valentina the clerk was very very helpful... They had very very great customer service. I am 66 years old and Shanelle brought everything to me that I wanted. Shanelle was a very very super amazing manager.

Store # 03426 Customer Name- Marva Pellican
Where: Pearland,Tx 77584 Customer Address- 6506 Cherrydale DR. Houston,TX
Phone # 713-436-5705 77087

2015-07-07

"Made an order online because of a promotion they were offering my kids could not fit some of the clothes went to do an exchange and was told that they don't do exchange for online purchase when the invoice says so so I had to return the items and purchase the correct size which I had to pay more for less items than my original purchase I have order from many stores before and never have I had to do this and they couldn't honor my online purchase price "

2015-06-27

"Don't shop at the Old Navy on Culter in ABQ. Not only are the lines to buy items extremely loooonnng the staff have no idea what they have in the store. I asked an overwhelmed cashier if they had young kids swimming suits (hi , it is the end of June) and she said if they did have any they would be on that back wall. hummmm. So, you don't know if you have swimming suits and the back wall had like 2 maybe toddler swimming trunks tacked to the wall. No customer service, no employees available, and they don't even know what they have there.IT's basically a cashier sweat shop."

Share Old Navy's store rating

Old Navy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Old Navy is not a merchant member
Old Navy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!