Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Absolutely HATE old navy, will never purchase anything from them again. I wanted to receive my order before thanksgiving but turns out it's been cancelled. I haven't received any notification telling me that my order has been cancelled, and they haven't giving me my refund. "

"I want to exchange an item, but the size shorts I want, it's all sold out online, I went to a local old navy Burbank, CA if they can find me my size shorts at other old navy location. EMYLEE employee at old navy Burbank help me out so much, She found the right size shorts at old navy palmdale, CA, I was so happy they have in stock, and also they will shipped to my address, EMYLEE help me out so much, she very patient and friendly, I want to nominate her great customer service."

"Dear ON,
Let me start by saying that I used to be a huge fan. All through high school and college, you were my go-to place for clothes on a budget. Now, I don't want to step foot inside your store ever again. The quality of your clothes have gone down while the price has gone up. $30 for a shirt? Really? Why would I pay that at ON when I can go to Gap and a better quality shirt for the same price? Every shirt that I have purchased in the last 12 months has tiny holes in them. I don't live in an environment where there are pointy objects. What is wrong with your freaking clothes?? The material that you use is horrible. I wash your shirts once, and they already look like they've been worn about 50 times. Your jeans are a joke. One pair will be loose, and I will get a different pair in the exact same size, and I can't get them over my hips. Not to mention, your designers must have long crotches because every pair of ON pants I own, the crotch hangs down as if they were men's pants. Let me now touch on your shoes. I am a solid 10. I wear a 10 in every type of shoe from every brand...except yours. My foot doesn't even fit in your size 10. Get a size 11, you may say. Well, that would be great if you actually carried more than one pair in your entire store. I can honestly say that I haven't paid full price for a single item in your store in the last couple of years. It's not worth it. I'm highly disappointed, and I may only be one person out of the millions that shop at ON, but you should really be ashamed of yourself. Way to rip off your loyal customers.

modified review This review was modified by reba1987 on September 01 2014 08:08:44 PM

"One of the WORST online transactions EVER.
I had never ordered from Old Navy before. I had gotten a gift card for my birthday so I decided to order a few things and give it a try. My only option (being "plus" sized) was to order online since they don't offer plus sizes in the store (why?!?). I placed my order and received it soon after (within a week) only to find that they had sent me the wrong shirt. I wrote an email to customer service only to get a response of "oops...here's a coupon code for your next purchase". Uhm no thanks Old Navy...why would I purchase again from you when you can't get it right the first time???
The biggest issue is that they had 2 days (almost 3) of "preparing" my package. NO where in that time did anyone call/email/etc to tell me "oh our bad that shirt you wanted sold out but we have it in another color if you'd like?"
Horrible customer service in my opinion. Never again will I buy from them in store or online.
Crappy clothing, Overpriced, and no help when something goes wrong.

modified review This review was modified by Tonicfeline on August 25 2014 09:24:49 AM

"I used to be one happy online shopper with Old Navy. I Made Online order and paid by Visa when they had sale 30% online. I said, "great I am getting a good deal" but only to check my order to find that 2 of the items I ordered are out of stock. Now I am asking for a refund and the customer service are in denial of the charges made and said they never charged me with the original total amount paid! I provided online statement and I don't know if they are blind or what or just plain ignorant? also they said they will give me additional 10% discount on my next purchase by email and I am still waiting for it! WILL NEVER SHOP ONLINE again..."

modified review This review was modified by paps1110 on January 20 2014 04:00:10 PM

"I had an absolutely flawless experience with my Old Navy Canada online order. I ordered a pair of jeans and 2 shirts for myself and 1 shirt for my boyfriend, all for about $55 including tax and shipping. I received timely e-mail confirmations with tracking information. The items arrived in immaculate condition. The shirts fit perfectly but my jeans were a little small. I called and spoke to a very friendly representative who placed a replacement order for me, honoured the original sale price and didn't charge for shipping it even though it was under their free shipping minimum and not their fault. The return process was easy, the label was included in the package. The original package was made to be reused to ship items back to them. I received my new jeans 3 business days later (they ship replacements express!) and my credit for my return 10 days later. I don't see how it could have been any better. It far exceeded my expectations and based on this experience I will definitely order form them again. I love my new jeans and shirts and think the quality is decent for the prices. "

modified review This review was modified by Velauria on January 15 2014 08:28:48 AM

"Horrible customer service! Ordered a Christmas present (an outfit for my boyfriend). The jeans came. I kept calling about the shirt (at least 5 different times to get a status update) because I needed to wrap the gift. The shirt never came. In fact, after being told twice it was on its way, I learned it never even left the store. I asked to speak to a manager. Instead I got an email saying that my order had been cancelled because the item was no longer available. I had to end up going to the store and getting a Levi's shirt that my boyfriend loved much better than the phantom shirt from old navy."

modified review This review was modified by Tsreviews on January 02 2014 06:20:50 AM

"I ordered jeans from Old Navy and I am rather pleased to say that they were perfect. They are the DIVA style and they were just as advertised. I ordered them as one of their quick before Christmas sales and they delivered them the day BEFORE Christmas Eve. I had heard many terrible stories about them but I wanted to give them a chance because it was such a great sale. I was pleasantly surprised. It was worth my time."

"I will never again by clothing online from old navy. They charged my card three times and I only made one purchase. When I called and asked them why they did it they said it was funds that were being held but my bank says no transactions were pending. I called old navy back and they said I should contact my bank and my bank told me to contact them. Ugh thanks a lot old navy. If I could give you zero stars I would."

modified review This review was modified by Kas12345 on November 25 2013 08:18:09 AM

"I am appalled at how I was treated by Old Navy employees today. Before shopping, I went online to search for a coupon because I usually receive their coupons and throw them out because their quality is low compared to their competitors and their baby clothes are poorly designed. I was only going to use a credit card reward. I found a coupon on their own website(oldnavy.gap.com) and when went to use it, the cashier said it wasn't good, so I asked to speak with the manager because I printed it off of the company website right before coming and it should not have been there. He arrogantly told me it was from a different site and refused to give any discount or check it out. While I was paying, he whispered to another customer and smirked. When I got home, I went online again and the same coupon was at oldnavy.gap.com and this time I printed the screen for proof. I called the company and led a representative to the coupon and he said the link was old and refused to acknowledge it should not still be on their site. I spoke with his manager and he insisted that it was someone saving the link even though it is undeniable that it is on their site. He did not even get the name of the rude manager who was mocking me to other customers. I guess this company finds it acceptable for their hourly managers to act that way. I will never shop their again. I'm not doing that company a favor by shopping there. Their prices were a rip off. They wanted $7 for a pair of infant shorts in late October. That's the price it should be in June! The Children's Place charged $3 in July and $1 in September for their shorts! Gymboree charges less for the item and their quality is 10 times better. When I came home, one of the items was ripped and the tag was damaged, making me think it was returned or damaged in the store and just put back. I hope the whole Old Navy goes out of business if this is the way they run it."

modified review This review was modified by HollyG. on October 23 2013 06:14:26 PM

"I love that the top came in tall if fits just right"

"I recently spent over $350 in Old Navy completely outfitting my children. I received super cash. Great I thought.. Now I can outfit me. Wrong. They no longer carry plus size clothing in stores and the super cash can not be used online. WOW! Complete discrimination against the plus size figure. Can't buy online and you can't use any in store specials... They are only for the skinny. One very upset person. So needless to say, guess who is getting a massive return? And I am sending a discrimination complaint to the better business bureau. If you don't want to sale to the plus size figure, DON'T OFFER IT!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sh_bartley on April 08 2013 08:17:09 AM

"I ordered 3 items that I wanted to wear to a party. My order was placed on 1/31/13 and was expected to be delivered on 1/9/13(the day of the party). I tracked the package from Arizona to Wisconsin and it arrived right on 1/9, as expected.
Last year, I ordered a maternity hoodie and that order only took 5 days to reach me.
Sorry to those who have had lousy experiences, but mine have only been positive :)

"They do not send an invoice electronically to the customer. There is no way to get a copy. I have to go to a store with an ID return the item and wait for a credit to be USPS mailed to me. Ridiculous. Get with the 21st century Old Navy. "

"Por este medio quiero agradecer al empleado José O. de la tienda Old Navy de Plaza del Caribe Mall en Ponce, Puerto Rico. Por brindarme sus atenciones durante mis compras y por brindarme un excelente servicio. Jovenes emprendedores como José, son los que necesita estar en dicha compañia. Nuevamente gracias José por tu excelente trabajo y por hacerme sentir como en casa. y Gracias al equipo de Old Navy por tener empleados de eficiencia como dicho joven. Fue de gran agrado conocer a este jovencito. Nuevamente gracias. Att, Aida Aime Rivera"

modified review This review was modified by Aida.Aime on January 05 2013 09:43:22 PM

Old Navy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Old Navy is not a merchant member
Old Navy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!