Stores > Old Navy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"If I could give zero stars, I would. I attempted to order things online since I am in need of clothes for my teaching candacy, which I begin in two weeks. I place my order and they asked for my billing address; usually on the next page they allow you to input the shipping address if it is different than the billing. This time that option was not given and I called within 30 seconds to have them input a shipping address for me and they give me a story about how they can't do that because it goes through USPS. Then I ask why does it matter if the order hadn't been filled yet, they inform me that it doesn't matter. Then I try to cancel my order and they say that they can't guarantee that it will be canceled and my $25 rewards cash would take three months to be given back to me. I have been a customer with old navy for years and this experience has made me decide to cease business with them. If you wish to do business with them, good luck."

"Shanelle the manager and Valentina the clerk was very very helpful... They had very very great customer service. I am 66 years old and Shanelle brought everything to me that I wanted. Shanelle was a very very super amazing manager.

Store # 03426 Customer Name- Marva Pellican
Where: Pearland,Tx 77584 Customer Address- 6506 Cherrydale DR. Houston,TX
Phone # 713-436-5705 77087

This review was modified by divaforlife on July 09 2015 03:49:59 AM

"Made an order online because of a promotion they were offering my kids could not fit some of the clothes went to do an exchange and was told that they don't do exchange for online purchase when the invoice says so so I had to return the items and purchase the correct size which I had to pay more for less items than my original purchase I have order from many stores before and never have I had to do this and they couldn't honor my online purchase price "

This review was modified by Milton5 on July 07 2015 06:22:39 PM

"Don't shop at the Old Navy on Culter in ABQ. Not only are the lines to buy items extremely loooonnng the staff have no idea what they have in the store. I asked an overwhelmed cashier if they had young kids swimming suits (hi , it is the end of June) and she said if they did have any they would be on that back wall. hummmm. So, you don't know if you have swimming suits and the back wall had like 2 maybe toddler swimming trunks tacked to the wall. No customer service, no employees available, and they don't even know what they have there.IT's basically a cashier sweat shop."

This review was modified by teechiordi on June 27 2015 03:35:19 PM

"Their prices are great but their shirts are too thin. Sometimes this is good for CA hot weather, but I feel the material is cheap. But you get what you pay for I guess :("

"Paid $17 for 2 day shipping for some maternity clothes so I could have something to fit into. Placed order well before the cut off time, was supposed to come today. Didn't come today. The tracking number is USPS 3 day priority shipping and it's still listed as "pre-shipment information sent". I could have saved myself $17 in shipping and just waited the 3-5 day if they were gonna just take my money."

"So I made a pretty pricey purchase, paid about 20 extra dollars to have it shipped overnight, because I deperately needed jeans...and my order was cancelled. I check my credit card stetement and I was not given a refund. Illegal?"

"Their manner with teenagers is awful,the customer service is awful,they are not good in online orders and they don't have good manner and it will cause teenagers to not buy from it,if something is the last one,and you buy it,it'll be in your receipt but you'll never get it,for me,they are not reliable or a good store,I would rather to buy from others."

This review was modified by sara.s on March 07 2015 06:13:40 PM

"I would not recommend anyone purchasing from Old Navy online and having it delivered to you. I purchased a sweater online I paid 7.00 for the Item to be shipped within 3-5 days. I found out that they will have UPS or FedEx pick the package up from OldNavy and they will deliver the package to the United States Post Office for them to deliver it to your home oppose to FedEx or UPS bringing it directly to your door. Just doesn't make any sense. If that was the case they could have just mailed it to me and I would have received it faster.
Bad Business. Also they sent me a email stating the package was shipped on Friday and the package did not leave their building until the next day. Another case of Bad business.

This review was modified by NAINAI on March 01 2015 10:14:06 AM

I've been a customer for years, and now this is a sign to stop for good!

This review was modified by Ihabiano on February 06 2015 06:36:08 AM

"I am not pleased with the online ordering process. After making a $100 purchase, I expected the amount to be debited from my bank account all at once. Instead, they remove small amounts based on each item price as it ships. I called and requested they pull the entire purchase amount from my card, and they would not. I will stick to making purchases in store only. Less hassle."

This review was modified by shopper82 on December 08 2014 08:51:39 AM

"I ordered all of my girls Christmas clothing presents from old navy. All of the orders came on time or before they were expected. However one of my items came in the wrong size of coarse I was frecking out but when I called 1 800 all Navy and spoke with a customer service representative for returns and exchanges and explain the situation they gave me 15% off discount to use whenever I want even with other promotional offers as well as updated my shipping for the uncommon needing to be exchanged to standard shipping which is 3 to 5 days. As well as sent me the return shipping label to send with the item and it was need to exchange. The representatives were completely understanding and very attentive to what I needed and when I needed it by and went above and beyond what I expected them to do. I've always loved shopping at the Old Navy stores as well as gap and now that I know I can trust and ship them by their clothes and items online it makes it a whole lot easier."

This review was modified by Kelsey1994 on December 01 2014 07:19:30 AM

"Old Navy stores have the oldest cashing out technology in the entire retail world ever! They still swipe cards and match signatures (vs other places where you entire your pin or flash your cards). And god forbid if you don't have an ID with you in case the signature has faded behind your card. Had I not spent an hour looking for my stuff, I would have dumped it all on the counter and walked away. Instead I had to bring my Id and cash out. Cashier and the manager didn't even thank me for my trouble or apologies. I am so done with Old Navy. They suck! I hope they too go the Sears and Target way. "

This review was modified by earth98 on November 15 2014 09:29:06 AM

"Absolutely HATE old navy, will never purchase anything from them again. I wanted to receive my order before thanksgiving but turns out it's been cancelled. I haven't received any notification telling me that my order has been cancelled, and they haven't giving me my refund. "

"I want to exchange an item, but the size shorts I want, it's all sold out online, I went to a local old navy Burbank, CA if they can find me my size shorts at other old navy location. EMYLEE employee at old navy Burbank help me out so much, She found the right size shorts at old navy palmdale, CA, I was so happy they have in stock, and also they will shipped to my address, EMYLEE help me out so much, she very patient and friendly, I want to nominate her great customer service."

Share Old Navy's store rating

Old Navy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Old Navy is not a merchant member
Old Navy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!