"I used to be one happy online shopper with Old Navy. I Made Online order and paid by Visa when they had sale 30% online. I said, "great I am getting a good deal" but only to check my order to find that 2 of the items I ordered are out of stock. Now I am asking for a refund and the customer service are in denial of the charges made and said they never charged me with the original total amount paid! I provided online statement and I don't know if they are blind or what or just plain ignorant? also they said they will give me additional 10% discount on my next purchase by email and I am still waiting for it! WILL NEVER SHOP ONLINE again..."

modified review This review was modified by paps1110 on January 20 2014 04:00:10 PM

"I had an absolutely flawless experience with my Old Navy Canada online order. I ordered a pair of jeans and 2 shirts for myself and 1 shirt for my boyfriend, all for about $55 including tax and shipping. I received timely e-mail confirmations with tracking information. The items arrived in immaculate condition. The shirts fit perfectly but my jeans were a little small. I called and spoke to a very friendly representative who placed a replacement order for me, honoured the original sale price and didn't charge for shipping it even though it was under their free shipping minimum and not their fault. The return process was easy, the label was included in the package. The original package was made to be reused to ship items back to them. I received my new jeans 3 business days later (they ship replacements express!) and my credit for my return 10 days later. I don't see how it could have been any better. It far exceeded my expectations and based on this experience I will definitely order form them again. I love my new jeans and shirts and think the quality is decent for the prices. "

modified review This review was modified by Velauria on January 15 2014 08:28:48 AM

"Horrible customer service! Ordered a Christmas present (an outfit for my boyfriend). The jeans came. I kept calling about the shirt (at least 5 different times to get a status update) because I needed to wrap the gift. The shirt never came. In fact, after being told twice it was on its way, I learned it never even left the store. I asked to speak to a manager. Instead I got an email saying that my order had been cancelled because the item was no longer available. I had to end up going to the store and getting a Levi's shirt that my boyfriend loved much better than the phantom shirt from old navy."

modified review This review was modified by Tsreviews on January 02 2014 06:20:50 AM

"I ordered jeans from Old Navy and I am rather pleased to say that they were perfect. They are the DIVA style and they were just as advertised. I ordered them as one of their quick before Christmas sales and they delivered them the day BEFORE Christmas Eve. I had heard many terrible stories about them but I wanted to give them a chance because it was such a great sale. I was pleasantly surprised. It was worth my time."

"I will never again by clothing online from old navy. They charged my card three times and I only made one purchase. When I called and asked them why they did it they said it was funds that were being held but my bank says no transactions were pending. I called old navy back and they said I should contact my bank and my bank told me to contact them. Ugh thanks a lot old navy. If I could give you zero stars I would."

modified review This review was modified by Kas12345 on November 25 2013 08:18:09 AM

"I am appalled at how I was treated by Old Navy employees today. Before shopping, I went online to search for a coupon because I usually receive their coupons and throw them out because their quality is low compared to their competitors and their baby clothes are poorly designed. I was only going to use a credit card reward. I found a coupon on their own website(oldnavy.gap.com) and when went to use it, the cashier said it wasn't good, so I asked to speak with the manager because I printed it off of the company website right before coming and it should not have been there. He arrogantly told me it was from a different site and refused to give any discount or check it out. While I was paying, he whispered to another customer and smirked. When I got home, I went online again and the same coupon was at oldnavy.gap.com and this time I printed the screen for proof. I called the company and led a representative to the coupon and he said the link was old and refused to acknowledge it should not still be on their site. I spoke with his manager and he insisted that it was someone saving the link even though it is undeniable that it is on their site. He did not even get the name of the rude manager who was mocking me to other customers. I guess this company finds it acceptable for their hourly managers to act that way. I will never shop their again. I'm not doing that company a favor by shopping there. Their prices were a rip off. They wanted $7 for a pair of infant shorts in late October. That's the price it should be in June! The Children's Place charged $3 in July and $1 in September for their shorts! Gymboree charges less for the item and their quality is 10 times better. When I came home, one of the items was ripped and the tag was damaged, making me think it was returned or damaged in the store and just put back. I hope the whole Old Navy goes out of business if this is the way they run it."

modified review This review was modified by HollyG. on October 23 2013 06:14:26 PM

"I love that the top came in tall if fits just right"

"I recently spent over $350 in Old Navy completely outfitting my children. I received super cash. Great I thought.. Now I can outfit me. Wrong. They no longer carry plus size clothing in stores and the super cash can not be used online. WOW! Complete discrimination against the plus size figure. Can't buy online and you can't use any in store specials... They are only for the skinny. One very upset person. So needless to say, guess who is getting a massive return? And I am sending a discrimination complaint to the better business bureau. If you don't want to sale to the plus size figure, DON'T OFFER IT!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sh_bartley on April 08 2013 08:17:09 AM

"I ordered 3 items that I wanted to wear to a party. My order was placed on 1/31/13 and was expected to be delivered on 1/9/13(the day of the party). I tracked the package from Arizona to Wisconsin and it arrived right on 1/9, as expected.
Last year, I ordered a maternity hoodie and that order only took 5 days to reach me.
Sorry to those who have had lousy experiences, but mine have only been positive :)

"They do not send an invoice electronically to the customer. There is no way to get a copy. I have to go to a store with an ID return the item and wait for a credit to be USPS mailed to me. Ridiculous. Get with the 21st century Old Navy. "

"Old Navy is great! When I found a bunch of clothes online and attempted to check out but ran in to difficulty using my gift card I contacted customer service and was taken care of.

Thank you!

"Por este medio quiero agradecer al empleado José O. de la tienda Old Navy de Plaza del Caribe Mall en Ponce, Puerto Rico. Por brindarme sus atenciones durante mis compras y por brindarme un excelente servicio. Jovenes emprendedores como José, son los que necesita estar en dicha compañia. Nuevamente gracias José por tu excelente trabajo y por hacerme sentir como en casa. y Gracias al equipo de Old Navy por tener empleados de eficiencia como dicho joven. Fue de gran agrado conocer a este jovencito. Nuevamente gracias. Att, Aida Aime Rivera"

modified review This review was modified by Aida.Aime on January 05 2013 09:43:22 PM

"Old Navy sucks. this company is constant lying to the public. and Customer service people are mean and nasty. First of all, the merchandise is not good enough to start with. The return policy is insane. We have some baby cloths received as gifts that we had to exchange for a bigger size. Of course, their store did not have the bigger size in stock. Instead of issuing store credit on the spot or asking us to go back another time, they said that they would mail the credit back to us and promised that the credit would arrive very soon. After 10 business days of waiting (about 2 weeks in our normal time), no mail. After calling in and leaving the certificate number a few times, i got someone on the phone,who asked for the number again. And they said that it was mailed, but we did not receive it. So they are cancelling the 'lost one', and asking us to wait another 10 business days for the next credit. Second 10 business days came and went, no mail. They said that the address is correct and there is no other method to issue the credit to us. Wow! I feel that i am entering an infinite loop. for 2 months, we still did not receive the certificate. Now our baby missed Christmas gifts from her Aunt. Every time I called, their customer service people are mean and nasty. Very rude, very indifferent. I started to think that they purposely do this so people would give up. We will have to. With a busy schedule and travelling plans, we cannot afford to chase after the credit. They are really cheating people with a smile. No conscience. In a way, i am glad that our baby is not wearing their product. i feel bad for my sister-in-law's efforts and money wasted on the sly store - Old Navy. I have never shopped there and won't shop there in the future. My family and friends would not step into their doors either. How could someone be part of a scheme like this? If you do, i wish you the best luck! "

modified review This review was modified by defeatedcustomer on January 02 2013 08:29:51 AM

"Terrible order fulfillment service. And worse customer service surrounding it.

I placed an order for a jacket and a day later I was told that size was out of stock. I then placed a SECOND order for a different size of the jacket, only to be told four days later that once again that size was out of stock. You would think after checking the first time then would be able to update their website about the other sizes.

I then emailed customer service to let them know about what had happened. Rather than read my email they just sent out a generic boilerplate response.

So, not only were they not able to ship my order. They then would not even listen to the complaints I had about their fulfillment center. How frustrating.

"I agree about the clothes being thin, especially the boys chinos. Boys are pretty tough on clothes and I think they could at least put reinforced knees in their pants. The other thing I don't like is that the navy chinos fade pretty quickly. They do stay true to size, minimal shrinkage. Also, it's just really hard to beat the price. As far as the jeans go, they are made pretty tough. My son grows out of them before they wear out which works out great for his cousins. They have a good selection of clothes the kids really seem to like. As far as ordering online, I've done it twice. The last time it seemed to take forever to receive my order - I think it was like two weeks which seemed pretty unreasonable. That being said, I do like that if I need to return something I can just take it directly to back to the store. The only reason I have ever returned anything is because of size, not quality. All in all, Old Navy fits my needs as a mom of three and I will continue purchasing from them. "

Old Navy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Old Navy is not a merchant member
Old Navy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!