Stores > Old Navy

• Old Navy

Old Navy in Midland, Texas

" This Store was a mess! Clothing scattered on the floors, old sale tags left on end caps and clothing racks, trash laying around on the folded shirt tables and cash wrap counters, fitting rooms are in disarray with both trash and discarded clothing. Trying to find anything in this store requires a map as items are not where they should be. Customer service is only experienced at the cash wrap/p.o.s cash registers and only to the extent of the associate pushing a credit application on the customer. Associates that walk the floor seem irritated by the shoppers and try to remain out of sight for assistance. If you are lucky enough to grab the attention of an associate, it's only due to the fact that they feel you might be stealing, not because you're on a mission, trying to locate an item that's not where it should be. Rather than ask if you need help, they enlist the help of other associates to " watch" you. Management seems as lost as their customers when it comes to return policies and problem solving skills and give off the attitude that they have been inconvenienced when their lack of knowledge of their return policies shows through their "just get out of my face" decision making process. This was a mystery shop experience so I had a front row seat to a customer return issue gone horribly wrong by two managers and one associate. I can see why this customer would not return as I was angry for her, watching as she left the store while the three associates continued to insult her. Note to corporate headquarters……GET IN THIS LOCATION AND CLEAN HOUSE! On your store and your staff. "

This review was modified by sissymarie1980 on August 11 2016 02:59:17 PM

Love their stuff

"I shop here often, never had issues. "

Terrible Customer Service!!

"Went to Old Navy tonight in Halifax, and asked the sales fellow if the women's jeans were on sale, and he said "some are. You have to take them to the cash and see." I then asked him "Where are the Sweetheart Jeans?" He said "They're called Curvy now, but they're the same thing." Waited in the cash line up, and he was at one cash register at that point, but fortunately I got another cash person. The jeans were on sale! Got them home, and .... NO - they are not the same jeans. Will be returning them. He was a lazy slug who should not be working in retail. I don't like Old Navy much now, so will find my jeans somewhere else. "

This review was modified by PamPahl on February 27 2016 04:00:18 AM

"I placed an order 15 days ago that has still not arrived and is not set to arrive for another 4 days. Horrible shipping "

This review was modified by Rebeccap079 on December 18 2015 02:24:51 PM

"Wanted to return some items I had a receipt for but i lost the tags becasue i was going to keep the items. But the fabric from the items was falling out, I did go to a king of prussia location to see what my options was but the store manager Mr.lewis was very nasty and was very unprofessional. I will never shop at old navy ever again."

This review was modified by toddn1 on December 12 2015 07:47:51 PM

"If I could give zero stars, I would. I attempted to order things online since I am in need of clothes for my teaching candacy, which I begin in two weeks. I place my order and they asked for my billing address; usually on the next page they allow you to input the shipping address if it is different than the billing. This time that option was not given and I called within 30 seconds to have them input a shipping address for me and they give me a story about how they can't do that because it goes through USPS. Then I ask why does it matter if the order hadn't been filled yet, they inform me that it doesn't matter. Then I try to cancel my order and they say that they can't guarantee that it will be canceled and my $25 rewards cash would take three months to be given back to me. I have been a customer with old navy for years and this experience has made me decide to cease business with them. If you wish to do business with them, good luck."

"Shanelle the manager and Valentina the clerk was very very helpful... They had very very great customer service. I am 66 years old and Shanelle brought everything to me that I wanted. Shanelle was a very very super amazing manager.

Store # 03426 Customer Name- Marva Pellican
Where: Pearland,Tx 77584 Customer Address- 6506 Cherrydale DR. Houston,TX
Phone # 713-436-5705 77087

This review was modified by divaforlife on July 09 2015 03:49:59 AM

"Made an order online because of a promotion they were offering my kids could not fit some of the clothes went to do an exchange and was told that they don't do exchange for online purchase when the invoice says so so I had to return the items and purchase the correct size which I had to pay more for less items than my original purchase I have order from many stores before and never have I had to do this and they couldn't honor my online purchase price "

This review was modified by Milton5 on July 07 2015 06:22:39 PM

"Don't shop at the Old Navy on Culter in ABQ. Not only are the lines to buy items extremely loooonnng the staff have no idea what they have in the store. I asked an overwhelmed cashier if they had young kids swimming suits (hi , it is the end of June) and she said if they did have any they would be on that back wall. hummmm. So, you don't know if you have swimming suits and the back wall had like 2 maybe toddler swimming trunks tacked to the wall. No customer service, no employees available, and they don't even know what they have there.IT's basically a cashier sweat shop."

This review was modified by teechiordi on June 27 2015 03:35:19 PM

"Their prices are great but their shirts are too thin. Sometimes this is good for CA hot weather, but I feel the material is cheap. But you get what you pay for I guess :("

"Paid $17 for 2 day shipping for some maternity clothes so I could have something to fit into. Placed order well before the cut off time, was supposed to come today. Didn't come today. The tracking number is USPS 3 day priority shipping and it's still listed as "pre-shipment information sent". I could have saved myself $17 in shipping and just waited the 3-5 day if they were gonna just take my money."

"So I made a pretty pricey purchase, paid about 20 extra dollars to have it shipped overnight, because I deperately needed jeans...and my order was cancelled. I check my credit card stetement and I was not given a refund. Illegal?"

"Their manner with teenagers is awful,the customer service is awful,they are not good in online orders and they don't have good manner and it will cause teenagers to not buy from it,if something is the last one,and you buy it,it'll be in your receipt but you'll never get it,for me,they are not reliable or a good store,I would rather to buy from others."

This review was modified by sara.s on March 07 2015 06:13:40 PM

"I would not recommend anyone purchasing from Old Navy online and having it delivered to you. I purchased a sweater online I paid 7.00 for the Item to be shipped within 3-5 days. I found out that they will have UPS or FedEx pick the package up from OldNavy and they will deliver the package to the United States Post Office for them to deliver it to your home oppose to FedEx or UPS bringing it directly to your door. Just doesn't make any sense. If that was the case they could have just mailed it to me and I would have received it faster.
Bad Business. Also they sent me a email stating the package was shipped on Friday and the package did not leave their building until the next day. Another case of Bad business.

This review was modified by NAINAI on March 01 2015 10:14:06 AM

I've been a customer for years, and now this is a sign to stop for good!

This review was modified by Ihabiano on February 06 2015 06:36:08 AM

Share Old Navy's store rating

Old Navy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Old Navy is not a merchant member
Old Navy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!