• Rating 1.67/10 6 reviews

Old Glory is not a merchant member
    Old Glory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Old Glory contact information

"DO NOT ALLOW THESE PEOPLE TO STEAL FROM YOU LIKE THEY STOLE FROM SO MANY!!!!

I oredered one shirt, evernight shipping. I recived an form e-mail, thanking me for ordering. I never recived any recipt, in any form. Whats more the shirt never showed up. thirty dollars, nothing to show for it.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CLEAR SCAM

"Shipped the wrong sized t-shirt, then they make me pay postage to exchange it!"

"This company DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! Do not use Old Glory. I ordered a tshirt on December 9th - it never arrived. THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM WITH GARBAGE typing - with false hours for their customer service. Now I have to try to get my money back from my credit card company. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM - THEY DO NOT EXIST"

"Old Glory is crap. Don't use them. I live in Australia. I have sent three emails to find out where my order is. I ordered and payed for it on the 8th of December. It is now the 4th of January. They have not responed to any of my emails. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. No one has even let me know if they are still on holidays or my order has been shipped or they are actually out of stock of the T-shirt. I just ask for some form of communication.

modified review This review was modified by kowe76 on January 03 2011 06:49:08 PM

"Ordered two shirts, both listed as "IN STOCK (ships within 24 hours)" and "Same Day Shipping for all orders placed by 4pm EDT".

I received one shirt exactly a week later. The shirt traveled fully 100 miles in that time. 100, that's not a typo. I entered the "UPS Mail Innovations" tracking number and discovered that shipment had not in fact occurred until August 5th. For a $9.95 shipping charge it is disgraceful to sit on an order for three days and then use a cut-rate shipper.

The other shirt was omitted from the order. When I called to ask why, the shirt that was supposedly "In Stock" was, in fact, not. Whoops. Don't bother assuming an order will be fulfilled as expected just because the website says so.

Don't waste your money when there are so many alternatives out there.

modified review This review was modified by kevinpaladin on August 10 2010 07:58:47 AM

"I had an excellent experience with OldGlory. I ordered 2 t-shirts that I had not been able to locate in my size in any other store.

I received both items exactly as ordered well within the shipping time frame.

Prices were average, shipping was a bit high (but with stores like this it frequently is). Selection was excellent, as I said I could not find the products I ordered in any other store.

The only minor complaints I had were shipping costs and their order status updates. Instead of saying "shipped" it simply stated "completed". I had no way of tracking my order (usps) or of knowing when it actually went out.