Stores > Old Bike Barn

• Old Bike Barn Old Bike Barn Elite Status

2016-08-18

Awesomeness

"Thank god for obb,had to change my order and wjen i called they took very good care of me !! Not only did they change my order but also got me the correct clutch cable for my 1977 Honda cb550 four k !!!! I know i will be a Customer for life!! Keep the great work OBB !!!"

Nice parts section!

"Nice selection of "period correct parts" and no florescent garbage! I like the attention to details in the products they carry. Classy all around and I even got a follow up phone call to see if I only need one carb kit. My bike takes 4"

This review was modified by Moderate.Mike on February 09 2016 03:17:45 PM

2016-02-09

"They called me about my order from last week and asked how everything went and if I would write a review. With this kind of service and delivery of my part in only 2 days it was hard to say no! Polite, fast friendly is what I'll say. Thanks Old Bike Barn I will be shopping with you again."

This review was modified by Snow.M on February 09 2016 01:19:59 PM

Great service

"They called today just to follow up on my oder and make sure I was happy with everything!"

This review was modified by MarkShiny on February 09 2016 12:53:59 PM

I will use them again!

"Great price on hard to find part with fast delivery!"

This review was modified by greg.h on February 09 2016 12:44:31 PM

2016-01-28

Great dudes, easy to get a hold of

"Not another faceless online retailer! I like that these guys are active in the sport and have kick **** social media!"

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 28 2016 11:38:20 AM

All around ACES

"They asked me for feedback and all I can say is well-packaged, good price and fast turn around!"

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 28 2016 11:39:19 AM

2016-01-28

My mistake, they made it right

"I ordered the wrong part and they fixed the issue with no restocking fee and promptly! Great service!"

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 28 2016 11:39:25 AM

Top Notch

"Top notch service from guys that are riders not just some order takers on the phone… I appreciated that the person I spoke to actually had knowledge of my model."

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 28 2016 11:39:31 AM

2014-10-16

"I ordered parts for a mid year production bike which made finding the parts complicated, but the guys at OBB found the correct parts with the help of other connected vendors and the parts shipped quick. Customer service was great! They reached out to help, which you don't find alot now days. Thats good bussiness. ***** stars"

This review was modified by Jbird7262 on October 20 2014 09:44:22 AM

2014-05-07

"I ordered and air filter for a Honda, a very common part that every dealer has in stock. I waited THIRTEEN DAYS to receive the item, (thirteen days I could have been riding my MOTORCYCLE), and when the item did arrive the package had been opened and was missing a grommet."

This review was modified by DarthK on May 07 2014 07:37:31 PM

2014-05-06

"Poor service, I placed an order on apr. 23th for an item that they show as "in stock" and with delivery in 24-48 hours, after several days without any notice I emailed customer service asking for the order status.... just an autoreply on their part... the next day (Apr. 30th) I received an email saying that the order had been fulfilled and including an USPS tracking no.... but after checking the track with USPS it appears just as a pre-order, on fact the parcel had not been sent.... and this is the actual status... I wrote customer service showing my disagreement with the situation and asking for order cancellation and money return, and I´ve obtained just another auto reply...

L.E. finally the parcel has appeared today May 7th...

This review was modified by MihaelaLopez on May 07 2014 01:33:39 PM

2014-02-04

"I ordered 4 spark plugs for my XJ750. I got 3 in the mail, and I emailed them asking if they could send the 4th that I ordered. I sent them a picture of what I received and a person responded promptly and they sent another one without any hassle. The initial order was a mistake I'm sure, but major props for the customer service and free extra delivery. So rare in online orders these days."

This review was modified by Zakm on February 04 2014 05:51:45 PM

2012-05-24

"I don't know much about motorcycles but the guys at Old Bike Barn helped pick out a gift for my biker husband it arrived fast and he was super happy all at a great price. Thanks guys."

2012-05-24

"Great election of parts for my Cafe Racer build along with fast and courteous service. I even spoke directly with "Bear" when I had a question on installation. Old Bike Barn Rocks!"

Share Old Bike Barn's store rating

Old Bike Barn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Bike Barn is a merchant member
Old Bike Barn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.