Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"I ordered 2 parts back on 6/24 and only received one after several emails to the support ticket. I still have not received the 2nd part. I call all day long and no one ever answerers the phone. I have even emailed BEAR and was told I would be called first thing this morning 7/08/14 & no phone call. I get home and still no part. But another email that my order has been filled and a tracking number. No customer service at all. This business is the worst one I have ever ordered from. Never again will I order from OLD Piece of shit bike barn. "

modified review This review was modified by Mcoady2014 on July 08 2014 02:41:23 PM

"I ordered and air filter for a Honda, a very common part that every dealer has in stock. I waited THIRTEEN DAYS to receive the item, (thirteen days I could have been riding my MOTORCYCLE), and when the item did arrive the package had been opened and was missing a grommet."

modified review This review was modified by DarthK on May 07 2014 07:37:31 PM

"Poor service, I placed an order on apr. 23th for an item that they show as "in stock" and with delivery in 24-48 hours, after several days without any notice I emailed customer service asking for the order status.... just an autoreply on their part... the next day (Apr. 30th) I received an email saying that the order had been fulfilled and including an USPS tracking no.... but after checking the track with USPS it appears just as a pre-order, on fact the parcel had not been sent.... and this is the actual status... I wrote customer service showing my disagreement with the situation and asking for order cancellation and money return, and I´ve obtained just another auto reply...

L.E. finally the parcel has appeared today May 7th...

modified review This review was modified by MihaelaLopez on May 07 2014 01:33:39 PM

"My order was placed on April 3rd. 7 days went by and I had not received the order or even a tracking number. I contacted old bike barn customer service. later that night they replied with "I will look into this for you ASAP". Three days went by with no contact so I wrote again. A couple days after that they replied saying they took one of the products off my order ( I assume it was out of stock, I was never told) and then the next day I got a tracking number. 15 days into this and my order is still not here. Through out this whole process, every day, I was receiving automated emails from the owner talking about how much they strive to be a company for the riders by the riders. If you reply to any of those emails, you will get another automated response saying he had to change his email address after "having the same one for years". Overall I'm very unimpressed by his business and the people he employs. "

modified review This review was modified by grapesoda2 on April 18 2014 12:51:28 PM

"I ordered 4 spark plugs for my XJ750. I got 3 in the mail, and I emailed them asking if they could send the 4th that I ordered. I sent them a picture of what I received and a person responded promptly and they sent another one without any hassle. The initial order was a mistake I'm sure, but major props for the customer service and free extra delivery. So rare in online orders these days."

modified review This review was modified by Zakm on February 04 2014 05:51:45 PM

"Trash.. purchased a few items on a thursday, friday received an email with trouble with transaction, problem solved perhaps..monday was silent..tuesday there were no funds exchanged and so i proceeded to inquire-trouble with payment..hmmm, thinking ' money in the bank, correct information, what the F?"...low and behold, its been five days since transaction was processed, and I didnt hear anything as to any difficulty. When I inquired why THEY HADN'T TAKEN MY $43 FROM MY ACCOUNT, they replied that there was an error..AND SO..we cancelled the order and looked elsewhere.. I cannot wait all this extra time for parts for my bike build.. exactly bullshit and a few people need to be sterilized. Thanks for your time. Hope I can help you make the right decision. "

modified review This review was modified by fuckyoucommayoufuckinidiot on May 22 2013 12:21:54 AM

"These guys are THIEVES! Sold me a part for my bike that was for a lawnmower, or close to it, called numerous times and get a long ass message, did give me an RA # but not a return tag for shipping so I spent the 18$ to ship it back and it's now been returned to me TWICE as it keeps coming back undeliverable. Meanwhile I'm out about $70.00 for a part I have no need for, and apparently the return address is a hoax. DO NOT USE THESE CRIMINALS!"

"I ordered a headlight for my motorcycle from this business and when it arrived two weeks later it was nothing like the photo or description of the product. The quality was extremely poor and it would not fit the bike a all, it was 1" too wide at the mounts and 2" larger around overall, as well as having the wrong wiring harness. Contacted the customer service and after multiple e-mails was given a return authorization. Since the product was not as described I also asked for a refund on the return shipping and was instructed to ship it back via "the cheapest USPS method." I followed all instructions exactly and never heard anything back, never recieved a refund. Contacted the customer service again and was asked for a tracking number because they "do not see it as being received yet." Since I shipped it "the cheapest USPS method" there is no tracking number. I e-mailed a copy of the shipping receipt and and for the next 8 months was told I would receive a check and then would hear nothing back until I again contacted them and the situation would repeat.

After posting this review on Facebook along with similar reviews from others in January of 2012 I was contacted by "bear@oldbikebarn.com" and after 1 week was given store credit for the price of the headlight. I ordered a shop manual and received it a few weeks later.

modified review This review was modified by Tech5457 on February 11 2013 03:31:49 PM

"I don't know much about motorcycles but the guys at Old Bike Barn helped pick out a gift for my biker husband it arrived fast and he was super happy all at a great price. Thanks guys."

"Great election of parts for my Cafe Racer build along with fast and courteous service. I even spoke directly with "Bear" when I had a question on installation. Old Bike Barn Rocks!"

"Old Bike Barn is amazing! I ordered a part that didn't end up fitting, I contacted them and they found the correct part and told me to keep the wrong parts and that they would send me the correct part at NO CHARGE. That is quality service."

"great experience shopping with OBB. They have a really helpful customer service and the delivery process is fast and neat. they also have a vast variety of good quality parts which are easy to find on their user friendly website. Will for sure buy more stuff from them."

"Just want to say "Thank-You" to Jai Molloy. I received a wrong part on my order, but after a quick phone call the problem was corrected. I received the correct part very quickly. Thanks again. Dale "

"Ordered an item awhile back (just now saw this site and thought it worth reporting my experience) and after weeks dragging into months of emails from Bill saying it was on backorder, then eventually no response at all, I investigated their reputation with the BBB, followed by contact with the New York Attorney General. Case # 2009-820833. In the end, the AG wrote: "We have presented your complaint to the company. Unfortunately, despite our repeated efforts to obtain a statement of their position, they have failed to respond. I regret that we will not be able to assist you further..." Previous correspondence from them indicated this was by no means their first complaint regarding this company. Never did get a refund from Old Bike Barn. Wells Fargo took the loss and credited my card. I can only hope that Bill has changed his management policies since my experience."

"Old Bike Barn.com
I ordered a sheepskin gel seat cushion for my Harley. Their web page doesn't tell you if items are in stock or not. They e mailed me back and said it was out of stock, but they had the same thing in the Brand "Royal Riding". I said "OK, if it is exactly the same." When I got it, it WASN'T sheepskin! It was neoprene!!! Easily confused right?!?! It comes in a clear plastic package, and Sheep's wool and neoprene look SO much alike!! Well I called their phone number, which they never answer, and left repeated messages. Sent several E mails that were never replied to. Then checked the Better Business Bureau. UH OH!! Stupid me!! I should have checked there before ordering!! It says they ship out the wrong parts and have terrible customer service! (Imagine that!) I never got a reply from them, so I returned the package and had to contact my credit card company and have them remove the charge. BOTTOM LINE....DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL BE SORRY!!

Old Bike Barn is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Old Bike Barn is not a merchant member
Old Bike Barn does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!