• OktoberfestHaus

• Phone: 877-577-2801
    • Customer Support: 877-577-2801
    • Business Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM M-F

2014-04-03

"I don't remember getting an email confirmation and when I went to the site to check my order status, it didn't show up. It caused me a moment of concern not knowing if my order actually went through. My order did come and I was very happy with the merchandise. "

2014-03-27

"Great products delivered on time. Grea!t"

2014-03-06

"Fast shipping, everything delivered as expected."

2014-03-04

"Super speedy delivery, I think it was two days! The person at the company seemed confused as to what I was asking a question about (she was giving me info on another tee shirt, not the one I was ordering, even though according to her it had the same item number. This was unconcerting and I was not sure if I was going to get the desired tee shirt. But I did!"

2014-02-12

"The t-shirts and hat I ordered came within days and I was completely satisfied with the shipment."

2014-01-31

"I was actually missing one of my items that was ordered. Since the invoice said that there may be multiple shipments and the item was a hat that probably did need a separate box, I waited but no additional box came. I notified the company and got an immediate response and my missing item is apparently on its way."

2014-01-17

"Love my KMS Little Fellows Smoker Man. Was delivered very securely with original box packed inside larger box with cushion packaging. Arrived sooner than expected. Will continue to buy and add to my collection."

2014-01-15

"bought two nutcrackers, one perfect. one broken. had to return it. they are nice but I'm still waiting on the replacement."

2014-01-13

"Great price & Quick Delivery"

2014-01-13

"I would suggest that the website have measurements for the sizes. It was very hard to decide on what size I should buy. The Bar Wench costume I purchased was a little damaged but nothing I could not fix since I know how to sew. It was shipped in a timely matter and no other store could beat the price. The quality is a little low but about right for the discounted price I paid."

2013-12-31

"The CD was great. It will be played at our annual party.

2013-12-31

"I must say that delivery was as promised. Thanks.

However, the order was missing 2 Fraulein dirndls and I had to call and complain. It was sent to me after the fact.

Also, the Alpine hats are so small they cannot fit the head of an adult and all the feathers were not the same.

2013-12-31

"When I placed my order the delivery date was set for 12/24. I received a notice on 12/24 stating that my order was out of stock. The item was a Christmas gift and I was extremely disappointed with the late notice. The out of stock item should have been flagged upon ordering. Very poor e-commerce experience. "

2013-12-30

"Everything was fine, item arrived perfect, reasonable price for it, site easy to navigate."

2013-12-28

"This was a replacement order for the original order I placed on December 11, 2013 due to a computer problem and the item I originally order was deeded to be out of stock. Between David and Sydney, I was able to replace the original order on December 20, 2013 and they had it shipped from Tempe AZ and it arrived on December 23, 2013 in time for me to be able to provide my nephew his CHRISTmas present. Sydney went above and beyond in her duties as a customer service representative, which was more than I accepted but greatly appreciated. Thank you Sydney, you are exceptional in your position. Happy New Year to you and David.

Robert A Stehlin"

Share OktoberfestHaus.com's store rating

OktoberfestHaus.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OktoberfestHaus.com is not a merchant member
OktoberfestHaus.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!