• Address: 2655 Richmond Ave
    • Fax: 888-557-9552

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

"Terrible. Ordered on 7/2/14. Got a confirmation that had tracking info that day. They let me know on 7/11/14:

"Due to some system upgrades some orders are delayed but will be delivered soon. Details of delivery will be sent via email as soon as possible. We apologies for any delay and inconvenience
We, at Ohcases.com strive to provide our valued customers with the best service possible.

Thank you for your business. For more queries and concerns fell free to contact us."

On 7/16 it had still not been shipped. I called and no one answers the phone. I would never order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by sperkinz on July 16 2014 12:25:34 PM

" On may 19th I ordered my son a case for his birthday, I received it and it was broken....So I email them pics of the broken case and ask for an exchange...They have the nerve to respond to all their emails with "Your satisfaction is guaranteed with Ohcases" so anyway I ask what I should do and after a week or so they finally respond and say return it and if they find it faulty they will replace or refund my money, but wanted me to pay to ship it back....really???? So I convinced them to send me a shipping label, I send it in they receive it and I hear nothing, after almost 2 weeks I email them again and say Hey I know you received my broken case what is going on??? They respond saying they want me to give them the tracking number so they can check if they received it, so I send it and I hear nothing, the next day I message saying well do you need to know if I want a refund or an exchange??? They reply "Replacement of your case has been sent to you and it will be with you by next week Wednesday or Thursday." but I have no tracking # so I wait and see....Wednesday goes by then Thursday goes by and nothing... I message them again and say uhhh can i get a tracking #??? They reply "Thank you for contacting Ohcases.com.
As per tracking number 9400111899561479793629. Your order expected delivery date: Saturday, June 21, 2014".... I get the tracking number and check it it says its still in New York, this is Thursday....So I figure well maybe it'll come by Sat. check it again on Friday and still no update....Sat same thing.......So I send them a message Sunday asking what the heck is going on!!??? They reply "Thank you for contacting Ohcases.com.

As per your query very sorry for the inconvenience cause. The delay of your order at USPS side. Due to the weekend they cannot deliver your order at schedule delivery date. So in the start of this week it will be deliver to you. For more confirmation please call USPS and confirm your order delivery time and day." so now they are blaming USPS....lol give me a brake!!! So Monday evening I check it again...OK I live in Indiana this case was delivered in Florida.....so I do their online chat support and they want to blame USPS still and told me to contact USPS I told them I wanted them to fix this and they disconnected my online chat.......and I haven't heard from t hem since I messaged them and told them if my satisfaction is guaranteed then I want a refund and a case for all this BS I have been put through...but still no response at all.....If anyone out there is thinking of ordering from these fools please, please don't!!!!!! Save yourself the frustration of dealing with a Company that could care less about their customers.........

modified review This review was modified by renwaldo-13344 on June 25 2014 08:59:10 PM

"This company sucks. I recommend you don't buy from them. I had to wait three weeks, after they received my returned item, for a refund. They lie to you by stating "you'll get your refund in 24 to 48 hours." It took three weeks and numerous calls. "

modified review This review was modified by gusr23 on June 17 2014 10:05:31 AM

"In short, the order took longer than expected and two of the three cords stopped working after a few days. I ordered three iPhone 5 charger cables (red, white, and green). The red one's input was a very snug fit into my iPhone, and required a firm tug to get it out. After less than a week, that stopped working. So last night, after realizing my red one was no longer working, I tried the white one which no longer worked. For the record, I tried these cords on both a portable battery as well as a charger that plugs into an outlet. I know it's not my iPhone because my old cable will still charge; and both the red and white ones worked for a few days. I'm not sure why the white one no longer works because its input did actually fit my iPhone. I have yet to even open the green one. But because of OhCase's return policy, it'd be cheaper just to keep the green one since I have to pay for return shipping (which would cost more than the product itself).

In short, you get what you pay for. If you need an Apple product purchase an Apple product. After all this trouble, I could have just put that $8.96 toward an actual Apple iPhone cord that would work, as mine stopped working properly because of my lack of proper care. The non-Apple products that I got from OhCases stopped working DESPITE my efforts to care for them. Don't waste your time or money with this company. They will screw you over. Also, unlike other companies who get back within a minute or two on their chat systems (i.e. Victoria's Secret), it has been almost ten minutes and still nothing. Unlike Victoria's Secret (a large, popular company), I doubt this one's employees are THAT occupied with anything other than complaints.

modified review This review was modified by yourstruly200 on April 08 2014 12:26:23 PM

"This company sucks. I ordered a Iphone 5 charger and head phones still haven't received it. Call usps and they have no record of the package. Called customer service they gave me the run around. Plus I paid extra for shipping. "

modified review This review was modified by leinad9 on March 10 2014 08:26:23 AM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Never recieved my products. I contacted them after about 2 weeks to follow up on my order and they told me that it was USPS's fault. I saw a previous review from another reviewer saying the same thing happened to them. I personally don't think it had anything to do with USPS. I think the problem here is Ohcases.com unprofessional and incompetent workers. Anyways, I decided to cancel my order and wanted a refund. They said I would recieve my refund in 7-10 business days. So, I patiently waited. It's been a month. No refund, no email, no products. Don't give your money to this business. They are a bunch of SCAMMERS."

modified review This review was modified by Ohcases.comSUCKS on February 26 2014 12:51:13 PM

"My order number is 57991. I ordered several I-phone 5 wall chargers, chargin cords, and 1 car charger. Of the 13 items received, 2 actually worked. When I tried to call the customer service number, I reached a fax machine. When I went online to Chat, I waited over an hour and no one responded even though the chat window said someone was online. I finally contacted my bank to dispute the charges. They are now working on the issue. I cannot recommend OH Cases at all for Iphone chargers."

modified review This review was modified by CAmick on January 30 2014 12:18:34 PM

"Awful. To spend money and receive a complete useless item is so frustrating. I ordered chargers for my iPhone5 and they seem hallow. They don't give me any errors when plugging it in, they just simply DO NOT charge. Their return policy is complete BS. In order to get a full refund we have to send the product back to them for them to tell us it isn't working? How can you even trust that?!

I wish I had seen reseller ratings before I purchased. I will NEVER purchase from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Emily_M on January 25 2014 12:18:28 PM

"I dare you all the liars on this platform to put forward your Order number before you comment anything. I had a fabulous experience with Ohcases.com. All calls answered promptly, and correspondence most professional. Products are electronic items, they do get faulty, but I received my replacement, no questions asked. Shipping delays, well that is not Ohcases problem because that is handled by USPS."

modified review This review was modified by faraai on December 31 2013 02:56:28 PM

"Horrible. Do not purchase. There is a reason they are so cheap...because they DO NOT WORK. I just wasted $20, when I could have purchased a real product. If it seems to good be true, it's plastic crap from Oh Cases."

modified review This review was modified by BANANAH on December 28 2013 03:36:42 PM

"I'm not sure how "do not trust" situation is like the others, as most of the other appear to be ordering issues. However, my problem is like "do not trust". I order in two shipments (3 each) a total of 6 of the lightning cables for my iPhone 5S. Some of cables worked fine without issues (that was the first batch of 3, then after seeing they worked, ordered another 3). Cables arrived in time, no issues with orders, got what I ordered, etc.

And then it happended, the message that the cable was not certified and might not be reliable. Dismissed message, cable still charged. Message rarely ever came up.

Then it got worse, some of the cables were consistent, the message came popping up, I dismissed it, and the phone blocked the cable and would not allow the phone to charge.

Called the company, no one answers, just voicemail, no one returns calls.
Put a review on the site, but OhCases.com censors and moderates the reviews, and doesn't allow bad reviews to be posted, they is why we need to come here to review.

Sent e-mails, no response.

Sent internal messages using their website, no response.

Right now I told the credit card company - charge it back.

Don't do business with this company, not only is their customer service non-existant, and their cables not compatible, even with IOS 7 as they claim, but they lowered the prices of the cables to 99 cents probably to get rid of their defective merchandise.

modified review This review was modified by Overcertified on December 24 2013 11:11:15 PM

"I had the same bad experience with Ohcases.com as most of the other reviewers. I ordered a data cable that was claimed to be compatible with my iPhone 5S. It is not. My iPhone displays an error message that states, "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone." I tried to contact Ohcases.com by email. No response. I was able to get through by online chat. The chat rep told me they knew about the error message and the cable would work after I dismissed the error message. Notwithstanding the fact that the cable does not work even after I dismiss the error message, how is that "compatible"? This company is run by frauds."

modified review This review was modified by Do.NOT.trust.this.merchant on December 03 2013 07:49:58 AM

"Terrible!! I ordered a Iphone charger and new cover prior to giving birth, since I unfortunately broke my cord right before and knew I would want to take pics! I got one lame email confirming order and then NOTHING for over a week. I finally emailed their "support" and after 3 days still nothing. Then a lame response saying their upgrades had delayed my order. Then days later, after receiving other orders I had placed AFTER theirs, still nothing so I tried to call and when I pressed the # to go to customer service (laugh) it goes dead and you just sit there. Going to try and cancel my order completely."

modified review This review was modified by scratchynat on November 01 2013 08:10:10 AM

"So I ordered an iPhone 5 case w/built in battery pack and lightning adapter. I did receive my products but the iPhone 5 case with built in battery pack would not work with my phone. Now my friend has the same exact case so I know it wasn't my phone or his since since we tested the bad case on his as well. Then when I tried his phone case it worked fine so I know it was a bad case.

I called customer service and was able to get a return label to send it back to them. Now this is where they fail horribly moving forward. It shows they received it on the 24th of OCT and it is now the 30th where I have not had any feedback to where my replacement case is. I called numerous times to get an update but now I can not get a hold of anyone that works there. I have sent 3 emails out to them with no replies yet. I just sent them an inbox message today through my profile on their site hoping to hear something back. From looking at all the other comments I can see this is a pretty common issue with there Customer Service. If you haven't bought any thing from them before... buyer beware cause you may wait a very long time to get customer service if you ever have a order issue. I give them 1.5 stars and the half star is only cause I was able to get a return label somewhat fast. But what does it matter when they have my money and I have no product... right?!

modified review This review was modified by baldieftw on October 30 2013 08:28:50 AM

"SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I wish I would've read the reviews before I placed an order. I ordered a couple of items for my iPhone 5S on October 4th. I received confirmation the following day saying it was shipped. Seeing that the delivery would supposedly be in 2-3 business days, of course I was excited about receiving my items. They had not come. I called and told them that my order hadn't came and they said they'd ship out a replacement. About two weeks have passed and I still don't have it. I called USPS because when I tried to track it, it was stuck on "ELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED". Turns out they never even shipped it!! "

modified review This review was modified by rbutler18 on October 24 2013 12:02:39 PM

Ohcases.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ohcases.com is not a merchant member
Ohcases.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!