• Address: 2655 Richmond Ave
    • Phone: 888-557-9552
    • Customer Support: 888-557-9552
    • Fax: 888-557-9552

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Oh Brother!!!! Do Not order from this company if you have half a mind, they got nothing right. Ordered an Otterbox Defender Case for my Samsung S5 cellphone and husbands on November 2, 2014. One case came in correctly the other case sent was for the wrong phone (Samsung S4), I have personally worked in logistics and mistakes can be made. Called and emailed them immediately, finally received a return call and was told 10 days ago that the new case is in the mail. Well today is Nov. 18 and have yet to receive the phone case. Called company again was told the second time that they would send out another phone case immediately, I then asked for a refund. After reading my experience make your own judgement on whether you want to deal with this company in future. Meanwhile I will order my phone case from another company."

modified review This review was modified by k12m34 on November 21 2014 09:31:06 PM

"I tried to order an OtterBox Defender series case for my Samsung Galaxy Note2. After waiting for almost 1.5 weeks to get to me, I open the package and it has someone else's order inside(an iPhone case). The package is addressed to me, but it has someone else's invoice? Does no one check these things before they send them out?! I try to call their customer service and the number has been "temporarily disabled". Complete BS of a company. All those saying that they have no issues with this company are obviously working for them. "

modified review This review was modified by etou on November 17 2014 01:54:35 PM

"iPhone case NEVER delivered!!! ~ I placed an order online with OhCases.com 11/06/14 and it's now 11/15/14, meaning I still have not received the case yet. I have emailed them twice and have not heard back. I have called the telephone number listed and the line is not working, call it again it say all calls are recorded for quality. "Quality!" more like "Scam". I am calling my back to re issue me a bank card. This sucks, I should have read reviews next time before ordering online. "

"Wow...I should have read the reviews before ordering. I have been given the run around for days. They claim to have shipped my package three times. However, they can only provide original tracking number, which has the pre-shipment info only. The package was never shipped. Beware!"

"Awful customer service. I ordered 2 iphone 5 Otterbox cases. Both came and were broken. I then noticed they seem fake, googled and the logo and made in country labels are fake ones. I email for a refund. No reply. Several more emails, nothing. Try calling, their number is out of order. So now I am stuck with $30 of cases that can't be used."

modified review This review was modified by Angembal on November 03 2014 04:36:09 PM

"Horrible company. I placed an order on 6/12/14. I received everything I ordered however a couple of the cables do not work. I called and they said to test everything and they would replace the defective ones. That's the last I spoke to them. I've called at least 10 times - all times of the day. I sit on hold or disconnected. I've emailed at least 3 times - no answer. Still no replaced cables. I should have read the reviews first. This place is a ripoff. Not worth your time or money. On reviewer dared for negative reviewers to include their order #. My order # is 81643. The product prices would be pretty good if they actually worked."

modified review This review was modified by LCGood on September 24 2014 10:34:57 AM

"I ordered a case on 7/14/14. Returned the unopened box on 7/28/14. Got an email confirming they received it and that I would have to pay a restocking fee. Quoted me my refund amount. Today still no refund. When I call they act like they cannot hear me and hang up. The few times I got someone they promise my refund is coming. Even left a message on the manager's voicemail. Never calls me back. I have called 10 times, mailed a letter, emailed numerous times. They are a joke! Never order from them. I feel like maybe they are a scam of some kind."

"Your cables WILL FAIL. Count on that. Customer support is a joke. Absolutely impossible to understand a word they say as it appears they are using their own product as headsets. Poor quality products, Poor quality customer support. Avoid at all costs."

modified review This review was modified by lastrat on August 06 2014 08:34:58 AM

"Terrible. Ordered on 7/2/14. Got a confirmation that had tracking info that day. They let me know on 7/11/14:

"Due to some system upgrades some orders are delayed but will be delivered soon. Details of delivery will be sent via email as soon as possible. We apologies for any delay and inconvenience
We, at Ohcases.com strive to provide our valued customers with the best service possible.

Thank you for your business. For more queries and concerns fell free to contact us."

On 7/16 it had still not been shipped. I called and no one answers the phone. I would never order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by sperkinz on July 16 2014 12:25:34 PM

" On may 19th I ordered my son a case for his birthday, I received it and it was broken....So I email them pics of the broken case and ask for an exchange...They have the nerve to respond to all their emails with "Your satisfaction is guaranteed with Ohcases" so anyway I ask what I should do and after a week or so they finally respond and say return it and if they find it faulty they will replace or refund my money, but wanted me to pay to ship it back....really???? So I convinced them to send me a shipping label, I send it in they receive it and I hear nothing, after almost 2 weeks I email them again and say Hey I know you received my broken case what is going on??? They respond saying they want me to give them the tracking number so they can check if they received it, so I send it and I hear nothing, the next day I message saying well do you need to know if I want a refund or an exchange??? They reply "Replacement of your case has been sent to you and it will be with you by next week Wednesday or Thursday." but I have no tracking # so I wait and see....Wednesday goes by then Thursday goes by and nothing... I message them again and say uhhh can i get a tracking #??? They reply "Thank you for contacting Ohcases.com.
As per tracking number 9400111899561479793629. Your order expected delivery date: Saturday, June 21, 2014".... I get the tracking number and check it it says its still in New York, this is Thursday....So I figure well maybe it'll come by Sat. check it again on Friday and still no update....Sat same thing.......So I send them a message Sunday asking what the heck is going on!!??? They reply "Thank you for contacting Ohcases.com.

As per your query very sorry for the inconvenience cause. The delay of your order at USPS side. Due to the weekend they cannot deliver your order at schedule delivery date. So in the start of this week it will be deliver to you. For more confirmation please call USPS and confirm your order delivery time and day." so now they are blaming USPS....lol give me a brake!!! So Monday evening I check it again...OK I live in Indiana this case was delivered in Florida.....so I do their online chat support and they want to blame USPS still and told me to contact USPS I told them I wanted them to fix this and they disconnected my online chat.......and I haven't heard from t hem since I messaged them and told them if my satisfaction is guaranteed then I want a refund and a case for all this BS I have been put through...but still no response at all.....If anyone out there is thinking of ordering from these fools please, please don't!!!!!! Save yourself the frustration of dealing with a Company that could care less about their customers.........

modified review This review was modified by renwaldo-13344 on June 25 2014 08:59:10 PM

"This company sucks. I recommend you don't buy from them. I had to wait three weeks, after they received my returned item, for a refund. They lie to you by stating "you'll get your refund in 24 to 48 hours." It took three weeks and numerous calls. "

modified review This review was modified by gusr23 on June 17 2014 10:05:31 AM

"In short, the order took longer than expected and two of the three cords stopped working after a few days. I ordered three iPhone 5 charger cables (red, white, and green). The red one's input was a very snug fit into my iPhone, and required a firm tug to get it out. After less than a week, that stopped working. So last night, after realizing my red one was no longer working, I tried the white one which no longer worked. For the record, I tried these cords on both a portable battery as well as a charger that plugs into an outlet. I know it's not my iPhone because my old cable will still charge; and both the red and white ones worked for a few days. I'm not sure why the white one no longer works because its input did actually fit my iPhone. I have yet to even open the green one. But because of OhCase's return policy, it'd be cheaper just to keep the green one since I have to pay for return shipping (which would cost more than the product itself).

In short, you get what you pay for. If you need an Apple product purchase an Apple product. After all this trouble, I could have just put that $8.96 toward an actual Apple iPhone cord that would work, as mine stopped working properly because of my lack of proper care. The non-Apple products that I got from OhCases stopped working DESPITE my efforts to care for them. Don't waste your time or money with this company. They will screw you over. Also, unlike other companies who get back within a minute or two on their chat systems (i.e. Victoria's Secret), it has been almost ten minutes and still nothing. Unlike Victoria's Secret (a large, popular company), I doubt this one's employees are THAT occupied with anything other than complaints.

modified review This review was modified by yourstruly200 on April 08 2014 12:26:23 PM

"This company sucks. I ordered a Iphone 5 charger and head phones still haven't received it. Call usps and they have no record of the package. Called customer service they gave me the run around. Plus I paid extra for shipping. "

modified review This review was modified by leinad9 on March 10 2014 08:26:23 AM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Never recieved my products. I contacted them after about 2 weeks to follow up on my order and they told me that it was USPS's fault. I saw a previous review from another reviewer saying the same thing happened to them. I personally don't think it had anything to do with USPS. I think the problem here is Ohcases.com unprofessional and incompetent workers. Anyways, I decided to cancel my order and wanted a refund. They said I would recieve my refund in 7-10 business days. So, I patiently waited. It's been a month. No refund, no email, no products. Don't give your money to this business. They are a bunch of SCAMMERS."

modified review This review was modified by Ohcases.comSUCKS on February 26 2014 12:51:13 PM

"My order number is 57991. I ordered several I-phone 5 wall chargers, chargin cords, and 1 car charger. Of the 13 items received, 2 actually worked. When I tried to call the customer service number, I reached a fax machine. When I went online to Chat, I waited over an hour and no one responded even though the chat window said someone was online. I finally contacted my bank to dispute the charges. They are now working on the issue. I cannot recommend OH Cases at all for Iphone chargers."

modified review This review was modified by CAmick on January 30 2014 12:18:34 PM

Ohcases.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ohcases.com is not a merchant member
Ohcases.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!