"If you made a purchase from Oh My Crafts as I did and didn't receive your merchandise or a refund you can contact the investigator in charge of this case and let him know. He is working very hard on this case. There is no guarantees but I would still let him know by giving him your name and your order numbers and the amounts. It is sad but many people were affect. I hope this helps in some way.
Let him know you were affected by this company by contacting his office. I would use the email rather than calling him as I am sure he is very busy.

Holt Terburg, Investigator

801-530-6654
801-530-6001 (fax)
hterburg@utah.gov

Utah Division of Consumer Protection
160 East 300 South, Second Floor
P.O. Box 146704
Salt Lake City UT 84114-6704

Good luck and I’m sorry you also had this issue!
Lea

modified review This review was modified by JJFFox on March 13 2014 08:59:54 AM

"I have 3 orders outstanding with this company totaling over $200 and now cannot reach them at all. 2 orders are from November, 2013 and past the time for PayPal to honor my dispute so no refund. The last order done in January, 2014. I hope to get some funds back for the January, 2014 order. A week after my last order they state that they have shut down their website and you cannot contact them. Good to know I am not the only one but little comfort. This company has really let their customers down by not even notifying us of the issues and offering refunds. Not very good business."

"I placed an order in November and have still not received anything in the mail. The order has been paid for. I cannot contact them to ask why I have not received it yet. The order was for $197 Australian so I would like my money back or the articles I ordered."

modified review This review was modified by Brooksy on January 14 2014 06:39:27 PM

" I order the Cutter Pillar Pro Version 3 in Oct 28, 2013. I have not received it as of January 13th, 2014. I tried to contact the company several time but now they are telling me that the website is closed. I have not received my money back either! Very unhappy!! I hope to get my money back!

modified review This review was modified by Crafter987 on January 13 2014 02:52:06 PM

"I ordered a Cameo Silhouette Cutting machine in August with a promised delivery date of 'before Christmas'. The machine went on sale a couple weeks later, I asked for the new sale promotion and they sent me a refund check for the difference in price that immediately bounched. After several, and I do mean several, e-mails with out replies from them I still don't have the Silhouette Machine. Please don't waste your money with them, you won't get your product. "

modified review This review was modified by garks on January 09 2014 08:23:08 AM

"I am just sick, My husband ordered the cameo for me for Christmas in October with the promise of it being delivered in time for Christmas (early to mid December). Christmas morning came and went its now Jan. 2 and no cameo. we have sent emails etc... I wish he had seen these complaints before he gave them money. I just want his money back I'll purchase some were else!!!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and will call Gephardt next!!!! They have lost me as a customer as well as all my fiends!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by 2Kerrilyn2 on January 02 2014 06:56:37 PM

"wWorst ever. If they respond to your emails at all, they say that it was supposed to be in last week but there was a slight delay. I have two orders, one from July and one from August. They charged my card immediately. One of my orders changed from on order to processing in August. One order, for the punch boards, they have never responded to when I asked for status updates. The other is the one that they have told me for a month or more that it was supposed to be inn last week but there has been a slight delay. Same story.

Maybe vendors aren't shipping to them because they may handle their payables like they do shipping. Don't do anything and maybe people will forget about it. Then it is all 100% profit.

modified review This review was modified by bettyboop47 on November 08 2013 04:34:13 PM

"Horrible customer service. I ordered my products on 8/30/2013, as of 11/2/2013, I still have not received my items. I cant get any response to my emails, I'm now taking it to twitter, blogs and facebook, hopefully I'll get the attention of someone in the company to give me my money back.
BTW I wish I could give them ZERO stars, they don't deserve 1 star.

modified review This review was modified by kevinsgirl on November 02 2013 05:14:21 PM

"This online store is an absolute FRAUD. Order from them and you'll pay up front for products anticipated to ship later that month or the following month, never to receive it. When I filed a dispute through Paypal I was told to close my case or they would cancel my order. Six weeks since my paid order and two weeks since they were supposed to ship the items and still NOTHING. Scammers all the way. Look at all the feedback from other unsuspecting customers going through the exact same thing. Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by Eileen4055 on November 01 2013 08:27:50 PM

"I completely agree with all of the other posters who gave this company a 1 star. I agree if there was a ZERO star, this company should receive it. Their customer service is beyond horrible. I am amazed that ANY vendor would sell them ANYTHING. I have waited a full month for an order. When questioned where it was I was told, "oh, one of the items isn't in our warehouse and won't arrive for another few weeks". REALLY???? What kind of company does this? This company should NOT be in business!

They should change their name to OH MY CRAPPY SERVICE

modified review This review was modified by kiddiekots on October 16 2013 05:33:50 PM

"Beware...Do NOT buy from this company. I found a phone number of 801-785-9091 on the BBB website, hopefully it will work to contact them. Go to the BBB to read their rating of this company and how many complaints they have."

modified review This review was modified by Artcrafts on August 21 2013 02:18:50 PM

"More like OhmyCRAP . com!!! I wish I would have read these reviews before I placed an order with this sorry excuse of a company. They refuse to answer any of my e-mails and the one they did send me said that they couldn't read it that it was just a bunch of mixed up letters..BULL CRAP! Sorry if I seem so angry but they are costing me a lot of time and money. BUYERS BEWARE!!! They only get the one star because it is required..I give them a -5 stars"

modified review This review was modified by jkw5705 on August 19 2013 10:09:10 AM

"This was the worst experience ever with an on-line merchant. They advertise merchandise at prices are that too good to be true and hook you in and get your money. They post dates available on the web site and do not honor shipment dates. In my case my ordered was placed June 2nd and as of August 2nd nothing was processed and after 7 e-mail messages (by the way they do not have a phone number available to call) they still could not advise me of a shipping date. Be very careful, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is not true. I only picked a star for them because this web site required you to."

modified review This review was modified by StoptoShop on August 01 2013 03:29:22 PM

"If you want your merchandize at a normal shipping time---forget it--- I ordered on 07142013 and items were in stock and I have yet to receive them and they also emailed twice 0718 and 0724 that my order is in process ----NOT SHIPPED---I DONT recommend to order from OHMYCRAFTS company. I have also emailed them and that was a joke on the email I got back"

modified review This review was modified by bmcshop on July 30 2013 04:09:52 PM

"DON'T PLACE THE ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEVER SHIP YOUR MERCHANDIZE YOU PAID FOR. MARCH 8TH I PLACED MY ORDER STILL WAITING FOR THREE OF THE ITEMS. THE ARE ADVERTISING WHAT I ORDERED AS IN STOCK BUT WILL NOT SEND IT TO ME. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Julie26 on July 26 2013 09:53:58 AM

Oh My Crafts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oh My Crafts is not a merchant member
Oh My Crafts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!