Officeplayground.com Reviews - officeplayground.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 708 reviews

Officeplayground.com is not a merchant member
Officeplayground.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have been a frequent visitor of OP for some time now, and I absolutely love their solar toys, they are a big hit at work. Customer service is easy to work with, I requested specific colors for some of the assorted orders. 5 star company, keep it up. "

"Received product in damaged condition. Called and was told to return, verified they would reimbured for cost of shipping. $26.00. When they rec'd the lamp they now refuse to pay shipping cost. E-mail asking why, responded with " unable to pay for shipping""

modified review This review was modified by mporter50sb on May 13 2013 03:37:07 PM

"Very fast.Enjoyed it very muchand a very good price. Thank you.Dr Don "

"I have had great service from you. However, the frog splat ball I just received broke on the third throw."

"Split order delivery worked out great. One for a gift and one for me. Great option. will use again."

"Great job!Will shop with OfficePlayground.com again."

"I was very pleased to find the product I wanted at a reasonable price.
It was shipped promptly and I am pleased with the product. Thank you.

"I received exactly what I ordered and it arrived very quickly which as great since my sons other hoop broke and 2 days later he had the new ones. "

"As always excellent select and good prices. "

"Not very good at all. I still have not received my product and when I tried to contact customer service, all I got was an answering machine! I did not receive an email with any type of tracking number either! If I do not receive my order today-I want I full refund!"

Rating 8/104/5

"My order was'nt arrive and I make it on april 23 2012.

It's always between 6 or 10 days for the delivery.

"Excellent service! Will be shopping there again! Thank you!

"My order was easy to place and arrived promptly. Thanks for the great service!"

"The web page is easy to navigate and order. The items shipped and arrived very quickly. The products are exactly what I was expecting."

Rating 8/104/5

"It was good. the wind-up toy didn't work and the star wasn't as bright as on the website."