Stores > OfficeWorld.com / Office World

• Phone: 877-816-8767
    • Customer Support: 877-816-8767
    • Business Hours: M - F, 6AM to 5PM Pacific

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWorld.com / Office World by clicking a star below.
2017-02-15

Wrong made Right

"What started out as a frustrating and unpleasant experience with my first order thru OfficeWorld.com was quickly made "right" :-) Many thanks to Lee Wilkinson and everyone at OfficeWorld.com. I will definitely be using them for future purchases !"

This review was modified by callierkb on February 16 2017 10:15:01 AM

2015-01-22

"We recently bought the Alera big & tall office chair #ALERV45LS10C. We received the chair quickly and got a great price but the chair had a flaw. The fabric was stitched together wrong and was not aligned correctly making the seat appear like it was at an angle. We called Office World and representative resolved our issue to our satisfaction.

This review was modified by Canal36 on January 23 2015 12:54:59 PM

2014-02-07

"Ordered a big heavy shredder on Wednesday. Price was $25 less than anywhere else plus shipping was free. The shredder was on my doorstep the next day! Incredible! Customer service was also extremely helpful. Online chat was great and an email request was answered quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience."

2013-12-04

"Home office guy here. Purchased a chair at huge savings over brick and mortar. Chair shipped very quickly. Chair had small tear in fabric due to lousy packaging by manufacturer. Officeworld responded very quickly and had a replacement out in a day. Definitely buy with confidence. "

Austin, Texas
2012-11-04

"I ordered some pens and then a box of envelopes to bring my order total over the free-shipping threshhold. They called me back the next day to tell me that the pens were out of stock. They offered to either send me the envelopes with the same free shipping (although they cost a LOT less than the free-shipping break) or to cancel the entire order. That was good customer service.

"I order from Office World because of:
Excellent Product range and availability
Fast order fulfillment & Delivery
Pricing
This kind of makes up for OfficeWorld's:
poor website search and interface
Poor or nonexistent post-order information

2012-06-20

"The ink cartridges leaked in our postage meter and messed up the head. We had to pay for a service call for Pitney Bowes to come repair the machine and buy genuine Pitney Bowes cartridges. Not only are we out the $$ we paid for your product, but a repair bill as well. Not happy!!"

2012-06-20

"Great pricing...quick, prompt delivery. Will continue to order from this vendor and highly recommend them."

2012-06-15

"Received everything very quick-very pleased with ease of ordering & quick ship time."

2012-06-15

"As business manager for a very small non-profit, getting the best pricing is a mandatory part of my job. I'm a very loyal shopper and thought that we had been getting the best pricing by getting a business discount through one of the major office supply chains. Boy was I wrong! I took the time to do some comparisons of my own, and Office World has the best prices on the items that I need. And, to their credit, they carry a particular item that our company needs that very few places carry - and Office World beat everyone else's prices by about 10%. Fast shipping, excellent selection, user friendly website. What can I say? You have a happy new customer! Thank you so much! Best regards, Maggie"

This review was modified by maggie-937 on June 15 2012 07:21:52 AM

2012-06-12

"Fine service - very satisfied"

2012-06-11

"We have always had a great experience when ordering from Office World. They have the items we need in stock at a reasonable price. It usually arrives the next day."

2012-06-10

"I'm very pleased with the prompt service and attention to details with the last order I placed with OfficeWorld.com. I am a return customer and will use their user friendly site any time I'm shopping for myself or my cleaning business."

2012-06-08

"I give OfficeWorld 5 stars, if there were more to give, I would :) Prices are great. Best deals overall. Fantastic Customer service. I am very pleased I found you OfficeWorld! Thank you!"

2012-06-07

"Great. I ordered a footrest, part of my efforts to make my workstation more ergonomic. It came right away and was as advertised. No problems."

Share OfficeWorld.com / Office World's store rating

OfficeWorld.com / Office World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OfficeWorld.com / Office World is not a merchant member
OfficeWorld.com / Office World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!