Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

2016-01-27

VERY Happy with Wonderful Wonderland!

"An EXCELLENT experience in every aspect of this transaction! We literally placed and order, changed, models, requested technical services, and exchanged an item without one single glitch. The sales team and tech support team were awesome! Especially since this was for the Clubhouse at a retirement community and we're not tech gurus."

This review was modified by ColonialClub on January 28 2016 08:10:39 AM

2016-01-26

Great Customer Service

"I had the opportunity to work with both Mike and Richard at OfficeWonderland. They are delighted to work with. Will certainly return to purchase from Office Wonderland. "

This review was modified by Timothykjk on January 26 2016 09:53:34 AM

2016-01-06

"I was please with the service 1000% The product I requested was no longer available, but Mike walked me through the many other products to find the perfect match. I am not convinced that there is still good business people out there. Thanks a million."

This review was modified by SAHS on January 06 2016 12:20:54 PM

2015-12-21

"The single best customer service I have encountered in a very long time. Thank you."

This review was modified by carlu on December 21 2015 08:37:56 AM

2015-12-07

"Richard is the best customer service rep. He answered the phone before 9 - during a extremely bad weather day. He was able to solve my problem and help me identify exactly what I needed. "

This review was modified by LenaGibson on December 07 2015 08:37:35 AM

2015-12-03

"I recently purchased a Panasonic projector from Office wonderland. They had the best price and offered excellent customer service."

2015-12-02

"The customer service was great. This was a mistake on our part and the company was able to work with us to make sure we could get the machines we actually needed instead of being stuck with systems that we couldn't use. Our small school with a very limited budget really appreciated this."

2015-11-16

"This is my first experience with Office Wonderland, but it won't be my last! I worked with Mike and he was very helpful!"

This review was modified by grizzlyk on November 18 2015 09:11:01 AM

2015-11-03

"This team is like an extension of our own. Incredibly personable experience in an field where customer service is often overlooked. "

2015-10-08

"fast and friendly service.. they were out of stock on one item but quickly came up with options. very satisfied customer"

2015-10-07

"Great to deal with. Very customer oriented.

2015-10-02

"Rich was more then helpful to determine the projector that will work best for our Association.
Will use this site again

2015-09-30

"Transaction was very smooth. The sales staff is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed. I am a very busy person and to have my questions answered reduced the call time significantly. Will look to do business again with...especially since I was given some generous shipping rates. I usually do not do many reviews; but because of the experience I had to leave a comment."

2015-09-11

"Great Customer Service - Knowledgeable and were able to exceed our expectations"

2015-09-11

"Great customer service and response!"

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.