Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

2016-08-13

Better then I expected :)

"I have now been using the Casio projector which was recommended to me by this company for about 1 month. Originally I was looking to buy an Infocus projector due to my familiarity with the model and brand. Rich recommended to try the Casio XJA257 Laser projector since the lamp lasts pretty much for ever and the compact size as well as brightness. Used this projector for several business meetings and even watching a couple of movies. This projector is super sweet. Thanks for the great recommendation. "

This review was modified by OneVeryHappyGuy on August 13 2016 01:32:10 PM

2016-08-11

Pleasant Experience

"Ordered from them about 3 years ago and now a different projector in one of our schools classrooms went bad. Called up and spoke to a guy named Richard. He explained to me the easiest options to replace the projector and without going above budget. We were actually 20 percent below our budget. Projector arrived and was installed and did indeed work as described. It is nice to work with someone who has a passion in the products they represent."

This review was modified by MLKAcademy on August 11 2016 12:47:49 AM

2016-08-09

Excellent Customer Sevice!!!

"Mike and his team were great with helping pick the best product for what I am using for. Great experience. "

2016-08-08

good customer service, followup and assistance

"Ordered a replacement projector only to find our ours was no longer available. Representative proactively called me and provided the newer projector model number and help me get the right model ordered as well as the proper spare bulb. Would recommend."

This review was modified by daveb5 on August 08 2016 01:23:52 PM

2016-07-18

Great customer service

"Wow, It's nice to know that there are still companies out there that provide great service."

This review was modified by Roadrunner1001 on July 18 2016 01:42:19 PM

2016-07-17

Great Staff

"Ill keep it short and simple. First projector arrived defective, not their fault. Called them and within about half an hour we had a return setup and new projector on the way. Shows class of a company when their is a problem and it is taken care of stress free."

This review was modified by MongolianMassage on July 17 2016 09:58:36 AM

2016-07-12

Helped with a Return

"Took a little longer to get a return processed but ended on a positive note."

2016-07-10

Excellent support dept

"Had a few questions during the installation of our projector. We called the manufacturer and kept getting run arounds. After several attempts we called our sales rep at officewonderland who solved our problem in about two minutes. Great to buy from companies that actually have knowledge of the products they sell."

This review was modified by Firstbaptistchurch on July 10 2016 07:45:52 AM

2016-07-07

Very good experience.

"I checked the website and called to get more information on the product and the price.Very professional,I had a very good experience."

This review was modified by jexcorp on July 07 2016 12:28:14 PM

2016-06-08

Great Customer Service!

"The website showed that the product was available for purchase, but unfortunately the product had been discontinued. Mike Spencer was great to resolve the solution! He called quickly and helped us come up with a solution.

I'm excited for my purchase and hope the product is as great as the customer service!

This review was modified by EventRentalsSC on June 08 2016 01:15:33 PM

2016-05-17

Great Customer Service

"Ordered a projector listed on website but could no longer source. Mike was able to sell the upgraded version at the same price. Received project few days later. Only issue was that I needed to reseat the lamp but unit is working as expected.

Will look to them when purchasing future projectors.

2016-05-16

"Mike Spencer provided my company excellent service by filling my order and sending out product on time!"

2016-05-05

Quick, knowledgeable and a price-performer

"Mike did a great job of explaining my options, and even took care to make sure that the projector I bought matched my needs and would fit the requirements, even to taking it with me on a plane.

I was very pleased with the pricing, which was less than other online stores, less than distributor pricing, and unlike other shops, they had the projector in stock.

Thanks, Mike!

This review was modified by mike2016massey on May 05 2016 11:21:07 AM

2016-04-04

Awesome!

"Richard stepped up and helped me when I needed product quickly. GREAT job!!"

This review was modified by revmarkh on April 04 2016 07:44:27 AM

2016-03-31

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied, I would buy from them again. Nice and great to work with. "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.