Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

"This is my first experience with Office Wonderland, but it won't be my last! I worked with Mike and he was very helpful!"

This review was modified by grizzlyk on November 18 2015 09:11:01 AM

"This team is like an extension of our own. Incredibly personable experience in an field where customer service is often overlooked. "

"fast and friendly service.. they were out of stock on one item but quickly came up with options. very satisfied customer"

"Great to deal with. Very customer oriented.

"Rich was more then helpful to determine the projector that will work best for our Association.
Will use this site again

"Transaction was very smooth. The sales staff is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed. I am a very busy person and to have my questions answered reduced the call time significantly. Will look to do business again with...especially since I was given some generous shipping rates. I usually do not do many reviews; but because of the experience I had to leave a comment."

"Great Customer Service - Knowledgeable and were able to exceed our expectations"

"Great customer service and response!"

"Called In Order Spoke With Mike Very Helpful Went above and beyond to answer all my questions He was very knowledgeable It was easy to order very sastified customer I will be doing more business with them in the future"

"Office Wonderland is awesome. They took the time to explore new options when the projector I wanted was on back order from Epson. Thx for the great service. "

"Mike was very helpful to suggest an alternative option for the discontinued projector I wanted. Enjoyed the experience."

"Mike Spencer did a fantastic job of helping me. He went above and beyond to find the solution I needed."

"Great customer service! We will definitely be purchasing from OfficeWonderland in the future. "

"Great service. Really appreciated Mike's help "

"Mike was very helpful and patient in understanding my theater room needs and suggested multiple options , which met my price point and quality needs."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.