Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718
      347-713-1030
      support@officewonderland.com
      800-211-2718

Product & services pricing Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-06-14

Way to go!!!

"Called last minute at 4 PM needing a projector overnighted. Some how Richard made this happen. The projector showed up from Miami to California the following mornjng at 9 AM. It literally saved my ......."

2017-06-13

Excellent customer service!

"We recently purchased several NEC monitors from Office Wonderland. One of our clumsy staffer put a finger through the screen soon after receipt. Mike at Office Wonderland was quick to get out a replacement and very helpful in putting us in touch with NEC to see about repairs."

2017-06-12

Church Looking for Expertise

"I was looking a couple of projectors that would fit my church's needs. After doing very little research, I was able to find projectors that I thought MIGHT work. Mike with Officewonderland was able to help me find a projector that would work great for my church, match our need for throw distance and resolution, AND stay within our budget. They gave us a great deal and provided us with an amazing customer experience!"

2017-06-09

Excellent Service, Knowledgeable Staff

"Helped me get a short throw projector lens. Took interest in my needs. Offered a lot of information about how the lens would function with how we were using it. Made sure my shipping options got the lens to me in time. Great experience all around."

2017-06-07

Great service

"Great experience, stellar service from Mike, who went above and beyond to find an item for me"

2017-06-02

Hillcrest Church

"Order 4 projectors and they didn't have anymore, so they upgraded me with no extra charges! Excellent! "

2017-05-25

Very Accomodating

"The product had just been taken out of production by the manufacturer. OfficeWonderland offered me the same price for the newer model. Customer service answered my call quickly, took care of my order. Pretty easy."

2017-05-25

Kudos to this company

"First time ordering from them. Had a great proce and also very good customer reviews so we gave them a shot. Projector arrived three days after ordering it amd was double boxed."

2017-05-23

The best

"Super helpful customer service"

2017-05-23

Always a pleasure to work with Office Wonderland

"It's always a pleasure to work with Mike over the years. We purchased probably close to 20 projects.

Great communications, pricing and turnaround time, we highly recommend Mike and his team!

2017-05-09

Great customer service!

"I had already ordered a projector for church from Office Wonderland and found we needed a new mount. I was able to tell Mike what was going on and he helped me out quickly. It has been a pleasure working with them! "

2017-03-17

Excellent service, integrity and professionalism.

"I have had two purchase experiences through Officewonderland. The first was through Amazon. I received a call about an hour after I ordered and Mike informed me that Casio wasn't making the model I ordered anymore but he negotiated with Casio to give me the next model up at the same cost! Awesome! After that experience I called Mike back with an unusual projector request and he did the homework on his own time and was able to find the ONE projector that could fit my needs then offered it to me at an incredibly competitive price. I'm very impressed with this company and will be doing business with them again."

2017-03-02

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

"These folks are a pleasure to do business with!"

2017-02-16

Excellent Company

"I have ordered from this company multiple times and have always received very fast, courteous service and great prices. They have always done everything in their power to meet my needs both in budget targets and shipping times. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others. "

2017-02-15

Excellent establishment

"Breath of fresh air dealing with officeland. While dealing with them I really was under the impression that customer satisfaction is a priority. "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.