OfficeWonderland Reviews - officewonderland.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 160 reviews

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Not only did they have the lowest price, but these guys went out of their way to be certain I had what I needed and that I had it on time. Excellent personal attention and customer service from courteous, professional, knowledgeable people. Would highly recommend them and will definitely deal with them again. It's so hard to find people who really care anymore.. but these guys do!"

"We purchased some high end equipment from OfficeWonderland and we needed it right away and they got it out to us very promptly. We also had to return a piece of said equipment and they were very accommodating. I would recommend this company and we will be using them again in the future. "

"Wow this shipment was fast. I ordered a 4000 dollars projector at 4 P.M. on Thursday and received it Friday afternoon with ground shipping."

"Great selection of projectors in stock in the actual store. Me and my colleague walked in with an appointment as per recommended on the website. We tested two short throw projectors to see which one we prefer. Both were at a great price so it was just a matter of which one suited our needs better. Richard gave us a quick demo and we made our decision. Great store especially if you are in NY and need a projector or screen. "

"Awesome business to work with, truly a joy."

"Great service, they didn't have the product I had originally ordered, and offered to give me an upgraded product at the same price."

"Very helpful. Quick. Will use again and recommend to others."

"First-time user. The service was great."

"Everything is good. Thanks!"

"Richard at OfficeWonderland was so amazing! He handled a problem so well that I lack the words to sufficiently express my gratitude. I was so thrilled with Richard's customer service that I will be a customer for life. I highly recommend Office Wonderland! Thank you so much Richard & OfficeWonderland. YOu made my work world so much easier!"

"Fantastic service and assistance in making a really hard decision. The service level was virtually customized to my particular situation and really helped make the overall process a breeze. Excellent and very professional company."

"Nice doing business with this company. Got what I need at a great price."

"thank you for your professionalism. Everything worked out perfectly."

"The Customer representative who handled my order was very helpful and I will definitely use Office Wonderland again!"

"These guys rock! The sales rep helped me find the right projector for my company. It shipped as promised - just in time for my presentation!"