Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
2017-02-16

Excellent Company

"I have ordered from this company multiple times and have always received very fast, courteous service and great prices. They have always done everything in their power to meet my needs both in budget targets and shipping times. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others. "

This review was modified by JustMe27 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-15

Excellent establishment

"Breath of fresh air dealing with officeland. While dealing with them I really was under the impression that customer satisfaction is a priority. "

This review was modified by StmaryEpis on February 17 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

Simple and Quick Order Process

"No gimmicks, bait and switch or upsell. Called in ordered the projector I needed at a competitive price and it arrived 3 days later. "

This review was modified by smy943 on February 15 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-09

Umatched Customer Care

"I ordered three projectors online, and a salesman contacted me before placing the order to confirm I knew what I was ordering. Sure enough, I'd overlooked something, and wasn't ordering what I actually needed. The Salesman, Mike, then worked with me to figure out what I needed, what my budget was, and then ultimately ended up finding me something that was actually far better than what I had ordered in the first place! Very pleased with these guys."

This review was modified by coltonredwine on February 14 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-02-07

Customer Service is Key!

"Working with Wonderland was a great experience. They are polite and helpful. They want you to be happy with your purchase."

This review was modified by OCMASRpur on February 09 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-07

Original products

"Ordered 10 bulbs from officewonderland at a good deal. All arrived brand new and original manufacturer products. "

This review was modified by PeteTravesky on February 09 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-02-06

Outstanding Service!

"Such an easy process and great to speak with when I had questions. They took care of our office needs & questions above & beyond! Thank you"

This review was modified by aimeeornelas on February 08 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-26

Best service

"It is good to find a company that their main purpose is service first!!!! Will work with them any time"

This review was modified by jvilla27 on January 31 2017 12:00:37 AM

2017-01-24

Knowledgeable professional and very helpful

"I was on the fence buying from a new company. I wa shopping around for the best price for the product I needed. Not only did they give me the best price but the level of service I received was out of this world! Looking forward to working with them again. Definitely recommend "

This review was modified by Eshabat123 on January 26 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-01-23

Very attentitive to details

"Was having trouble figuring out what projector would work for our setup even though I have been doing this for years. Called in spoke with Richard, and gave him all my requirements. Within an jour he emailed me 2 options that would get the job done and explained the pros and cons. We ended up going with a laser projector and have now been using it for over a month. Our church members love the quality of the new projector. Would highly recommend this company if they have what you need. "

This review was modified by LehmanBap on January 25 2017 06:00:02 AM

2017-01-12

great customer service

"Mike was extremely helpful! He helped me find a projector that met the needs of my business as well as fit into our budget. Thank you for making this decision so easy!

Sasha

This review was modified by SashaNa on January 17 2017 12:00:36 AM

2017-01-11

Officewonderland way to go!!!!!!

"Service was great. Thank you for the fast free shipping. "

This review was modified by RedTango on January 13 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

Will go the extra mile

"Mike Spencer is very helpful. It's personal with him. "

This review was modified by HombreRojo on January 10 2017 09:30:43 AM

2016-12-29

Super fast delivery

"Ordered our projector on Monday and it came on Wed. Thats is fast for free shipping. "

This review was modified by lagoonboy on December 29 2016 04:30:54 PM

2016-12-15

Customer satisfied

"Would have been a five star rating if it didnt arrive in the last minute. Wasnt their fault it was delayed as their was a weather issue delaying Ups"

This review was modified by Dddenterprises on December 15 2016 05:41:10 AM

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.