Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-07-18

Great customer service

"Wow, It's nice to know that there are still companies out there that provide great service."

This review was modified by Roadrunner1001 on July 18 2016 01:42:19 PM

2016-07-17

Great Staff

"Ill keep it short and simple. First projector arrived defective, not their fault. Called them and within about half an hour we had a return setup and new projector on the way. Shows class of a company when their is a problem and it is taken care of stress free."

This review was modified by MongolianMassage on July 17 2016 09:58:36 AM

2016-07-12

Helped with a Return

"Took a little longer to get a return processed but ended on a positive note."

2016-07-10

Excellent support dept

"Had a few questions during the installation of our projector. We called the manufacturer and kept getting run arounds. After several attempts we called our sales rep at officewonderland who solved our problem in about two minutes. Great to buy from companies that actually have knowledge of the products they sell."

This review was modified by Firstbaptistchurch on July 10 2016 07:45:52 AM

2016-07-07

Very good experience.

"I checked the website and called to get more information on the product and the price.Very professional,I had a very good experience."

This review was modified by jexcorp on July 07 2016 12:28:14 PM

2016-06-08

Great Customer Service!

"The website showed that the product was available for purchase, but unfortunately the product had been discontinued. Mike Spencer was great to resolve the solution! He called quickly and helped us come up with a solution.

I'm excited for my purchase and hope the product is as great as the customer service!

This review was modified by EventRentalsSC on June 08 2016 01:15:33 PM

2016-05-17

Great Customer Service

"Ordered a projector listed on website but could no longer source. Mike was able to sell the upgraded version at the same price. Received project few days later. Only issue was that I needed to reseat the lamp but unit is working as expected.

Will look to them when purchasing future projectors.

2016-05-16

"Mike Spencer provided my company excellent service by filling my order and sending out product on time!"

2016-05-05

Quick, knowledgeable and a price-performer

"Mike did a great job of explaining my options, and even took care to make sure that the projector I bought matched my needs and would fit the requirements, even to taking it with me on a plane.

I was very pleased with the pricing, which was less than other online stores, less than distributor pricing, and unlike other shops, they had the projector in stock.

Thanks, Mike!

This review was modified by mike2016massey on May 05 2016 11:21:07 AM

2016-04-04

Awesome!

"Richard stepped up and helped me when I needed product quickly. GREAT job!!"

This review was modified by revmarkh on April 04 2016 07:44:27 AM

2016-03-31

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied, I would buy from them again. Nice and great to work with. "

2016-03-22

Mike was the best!

"So thankful for Mike and his expertise!! He was very kind and more than helpful!! Praying Gods blessings on him!"

This review was modified by mwwuwf on March 22 2016 08:33:05 AM

2016-03-17

Great service!

"They took care of us with a projector issue! Great service!"

This review was modified by victorypevely on March 17 2016 11:38:31 AM

2016-03-11

Great Customer Service

"I have had a lot of experience in purchasing from online retailers, this by far was the best experience that I have encountered. Thank you OfficeWonderland!"

This review was modified by BlakeC. on March 11 2016 10:02:09 AM

2016-02-25

Great Customer Service

"Mike Spencer assisted me with my order. We needed a projector sent overnight and he promised and delivered. "

This review was modified by richgrooms on February 25 2016 12:23:41 PM

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.