Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718
      347-713-1030
      support@officewonderland.com
      800-211-2718

Product & services pricing Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Excellent service, integrity and professionalism.

"I have had two purchase experiences through Officewonderland. The first was through Amazon. I received a call about an hour after I ordered and Mike informed me that Casio wasn't making the model I ordered anymore but he negotiated with Casio to give me the next model up at the same cost! Awesome! After that experience I called Mike back with an unusual projector request and he did the homework on his own time and was able to find the ONE projector that could fit my needs then offered it to me at an incredibly competitive price. I'm very impressed with this company and will be doing business with them again."

2017-03-02

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

"These folks are a pleasure to do business with!"

2017-02-16

Excellent Company

"I have ordered from this company multiple times and have always received very fast, courteous service and great prices. They have always done everything in their power to meet my needs both in budget targets and shipping times. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others. "

2017-02-15

Excellent establishment

"Breath of fresh air dealing with officeland. While dealing with them I really was under the impression that customer satisfaction is a priority. "

2017-02-13

Simple and Quick Order Process

"No gimmicks, bait and switch or upsell. Called in ordered the projector I needed at a competitive price and it arrived 3 days later. "

2017-02-09

Umatched Customer Care

"I ordered three projectors online, and a salesman contacted me before placing the order to confirm I knew what I was ordering. Sure enough, I'd overlooked something, and wasn't ordering what I actually needed. The Salesman, Mike, then worked with me to figure out what I needed, what my budget was, and then ultimately ended up finding me something that was actually far better than what I had ordered in the first place! Very pleased with these guys."

2017-02-07

Customer Service is Key!

"Working with Wonderland was a great experience. They are polite and helpful. They want you to be happy with your purchase."

2017-02-07

Original products

"Ordered 10 bulbs from officewonderland at a good deal. All arrived brand new and original manufacturer products. "

2017-02-06

Outstanding Service!

"Such an easy process and great to speak with when I had questions. They took care of our office needs & questions above & beyond! Thank you"

2017-01-26

Best service

"It is good to find a company that their main purpose is service first!!!! Will work with them any time"

2017-01-24

Knowledgeable professional and very helpful

"I was on the fence buying from a new company. I wa shopping around for the best price for the product I needed. Not only did they give me the best price but the level of service I received was out of this world! Looking forward to working with them again. Definitely recommend "

2017-01-23

Very attentitive to details

"Was having trouble figuring out what projector would work for our setup even though I have been doing this for years. Called in spoke with Richard, and gave him all my requirements. Within an jour he emailed me 2 options that would get the job done and explained the pros and cons. We ended up going with a laser projector and have now been using it for over a month. Our church members love the quality of the new projector. Would highly recommend this company if they have what you need. "

2017-01-12

great customer service

"Mike was extremely helpful! He helped me find a projector that met the needs of my business as well as fit into our budget. Thank you for making this decision so easy!

Sasha

2017-01-11

Officewonderland way to go!!!!!!

"Service was great. Thank you for the fast free shipping. "

2017-01-10

Will go the extra mile

"Mike Spencer is very helpful. It's personal with him. "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.