Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

2016-05-17

Great Customer Service

"Ordered a projector listed on website but could no longer source. Mike was able to sell the upgraded version at the same price. Received project few days later. Only issue was that I needed to reseat the lamp but unit is working as expected.

Will look to them when purchasing future projectors.

2016-05-16

"Mike Spencer provided my company excellent service by filling my order and sending out product on time!"

2016-05-05

Quick, knowledgeable and a price-performer

"Mike did a great job of explaining my options, and even took care to make sure that the projector I bought matched my needs and would fit the requirements, even to taking it with me on a plane.

I was very pleased with the pricing, which was less than other online stores, less than distributor pricing, and unlike other shops, they had the projector in stock.

Thanks, Mike!

This review was modified by mike2016massey on May 05 2016 11:21:07 AM

2016-04-04

Awesome!

"Richard stepped up and helped me when I needed product quickly. GREAT job!!"

This review was modified by revmarkh on April 04 2016 07:44:27 AM

2016-03-31

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied, I would buy from them again. Nice and great to work with. "

2016-03-22

Mike was the best!

"So thankful for Mike and his expertise!! He was very kind and more than helpful!! Praying Gods blessings on him!"

This review was modified by mwwuwf on March 22 2016 08:33:05 AM

2016-03-17

Great service!

"They took care of us with a projector issue! Great service!"

This review was modified by victorypevely on March 17 2016 11:38:31 AM

2016-03-11

Great Customer Service

"I have had a lot of experience in purchasing from online retailers, this by far was the best experience that I have encountered. Thank you OfficeWonderland!"

This review was modified by BlakeC. on March 11 2016 10:02:09 AM

2016-02-25

Great Customer Service

"Mike Spencer assisted me with my order. We needed a projector sent overnight and he promised and delivered. "

This review was modified by richgrooms on February 25 2016 12:23:41 PM

2016-02-15

Proactive and Quick

"Had a great experience with Officewonderland. Mike was able to satisfy what we as an corporate office needed for our business to run smoothly. Helped with background knowledge of the equipment we ordered. Went over and beyond."

2016-01-27

VERY Happy with Wonderful Wonderland!

"An EXCELLENT experience in every aspect of this transaction! We literally placed and order, changed, models, requested technical services, and exchanged an item without one single glitch. The sales team and tech support team were awesome! Especially since this was for the Clubhouse at a retirement community and we're not tech gurus."

This review was modified by ColonialClub on January 28 2016 08:10:39 AM

2016-01-26

Great Customer Service

"I had the opportunity to work with both Mike and Richard at OfficeWonderland. They are delighted to work with. Will certainly return to purchase from Office Wonderland. "

This review was modified by Timothykjk on January 26 2016 09:53:34 AM

2016-01-06

"I was please with the service 1000% The product I requested was no longer available, but Mike walked me through the many other products to find the perfect match. I am not convinced that there is still good business people out there. Thanks a million."

This review was modified by SAHS on January 06 2016 12:20:54 PM

2015-12-21

"The single best customer service I have encountered in a very long time. Thank you."

This review was modified by carlu on December 21 2015 08:37:56 AM

2015-12-07

"Richard is the best customer service rep. He answered the phone before 9 - during a extremely bad weather day. He was able to solve my problem and help me identify exactly what I needed. "

This review was modified by LenaGibson on December 07 2015 08:37:35 AM

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.