Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 161 reviews

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
    OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • OfficeWonderland contact information

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"We have been in contact with officewonderlands sales department for about two weeks before we bought our projector. Me and my wife own a restaurant in a small surfing town in Costa Rica. We use the projector to entertain our guests with broadcasting sports games and other events. We purchased an HD Casio projector and had it shipped to our friends in the states and they brough it over during there visit. Great projector and very easy to do business with."

"Not only did they have the lowest price, but these guys went out of their way to be certain I had what I needed and that I had it on time. Excellent personal attention and customer service from courteous, professional, knowledgeable people. Would highly recommend them and will definitely deal with them again. It's so hard to find people who really care anymore.. but these guys do!"

"We purchased some high end equipment from OfficeWonderland and we needed it right away and they got it out to us very promptly. We also had to return a piece of said equipment and they were very accommodating. I would recommend this company and we will be using them again in the future. "

"Wow this shipment was fast. I ordered a 4000 dollars projector at 4 P.M. on Thursday and received it Friday afternoon with ground shipping."

"Great selection of projectors in stock in the actual store. Me and my colleague walked in with an appointment as per recommended on the website. We tested two short throw projectors to see which one we prefer. Both were at a great price so it was just a matter of which one suited our needs better. Richard gave us a quick demo and we made our decision. Great store especially if you are in NY and need a projector or screen. "

"Awesome business to work with, truly a joy."

"Great service, they didn't have the product I had originally ordered, and offered to give me an upgraded product at the same price."

"Very helpful. Quick. Will use again and recommend to others."

"First-time user. The service was great."

"Everything is good. Thanks!"

"Richard at OfficeWonderland was so amazing! He handled a problem so well that I lack the words to sufficiently express my gratitude. I was so thrilled with Richard's customer service that I will be a customer for life. I highly recommend Office Wonderland! Thank you so much Richard & OfficeWonderland. YOu made my work world so much easier!"

"Fantastic service and assistance in making a really hard decision. The service level was virtually customized to my particular situation and really helped make the overall process a breeze. Excellent and very professional company."

"Nice doing business with this company. Got what I need at a great price."

"thank you for your professionalism. Everything worked out perfectly."

"The Customer representative who handled my order was very helpful and I will definitely use Office Wonderland again!"