Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

OUTSTANDING,

"We were in a serious bind for a replacement Projector, down for over a week and would have cost 100 less then a brand new one if it had only actually been available to purchase. It was not. Mike worked through the issue and got us into a new model same brand and expedited the delivery as we requested! The unit Arrived 22 hours after we purchased it and allowed us enough time to install it before the very busy weekend of movies for our residents!! Perfect transaction, personable and informative... 6 STARS !!
Thank you!!
Keith W NY

2017-10-17

Mike was really easy to work with.

"The projectors I wanted were sold out but he was able to offer me a replacement projector that really helped me out."

2017-10-16

Amazing service and very knowledgeable

"Mike spent a lot of time working to find a projector that would fit my very specific requirements for a trade show display- amazing customer service and a lot of knowledge about projector options. He gave me all the pros and cons and helped me make a selection.

Very thankful to have his help under a time crunch!

Shayna

2017-10-12

Needed replacement projector

"Our model was discontinued and we needed a replacement. We received the newer model at no additional cost"

2017-10-10

Excellent Customer Service

"Richard Cohen was helpful in getting me the items I needed at a competitive price and setting up a good lead time for delivery."

2017-10-10

Elysian Charter

"I had a wonderful customer service experience with Office Wonderland. They responded to my request immediately and make the ordering process extremely easy. Would definitely recommend them to others and order from them again. "

2017-10-09

Excellent response!

"We needed a projector ASAP and this company was on it. The price and the service has been great!"

2017-09-27

Great Experience!

"Mike and the crew helped us find our solution at very fair price point. Our goto source!"

2017-09-27

Excellent Customer Service

"Mike provided superb customer service and great product knowledge. Your service and expertise was greatly appreciated."

2017-09-25

"I had a wonderful experience with Office Wonderland. They have extensive product knowledge that proved to be a valuable resource for me. Product selection is great and their prices are unbeatable! Product shipping was lightning fast and we received in perfect condition. Thank you Office Wonderland."

2017-09-24

Great Help with Medical Displays

"Officewonderland gave us a solid deal on NEC medical displays we needed. We were up and running in no time! Thanks!"

2017-09-11

Gem of a company

"Being a small town guy I was glad to find a family owned company to purchase from. They were pleasant to deal with and really know the products they sell inside and out. By the way the price they gave us was cheaper then any of the other dealers I checked with. Kudos keep up the good work. I love supporting smaller family companies."

2017-08-31

Fast turnaround

"we needed a projector for an event just a few days away, officewonderland was very fast to match us up with a projector and shipped the same day!"

2017-08-30

GREAT SERVICE

"Great and fast service. Very proffesional. Thanks"

2017-08-28

Office Wonderland

"Good customer care. Attention to care."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.