• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"Nothing but outstanding!!"

"Our church needed to replace a projector and found what we were looking for at officewonderland.com. The cost was a major consideration for us and Office Wonderland was the best price for the unit we needed to replace. Finding the item and placing the order online was very straight forward.

Richard called to tell me that the particular unit I had ordered was not in stock and was out of production (I knew that to be true from my online search). He offered to upgrade to a newer/better model for the same price.

Subsequently, or tech guy was able to get the failed projector working and I called to cancel the order. The order was canceled and a credit card refund given immediately, cheerfully and with no question. Thank you, Richard. We will do business in the future...no doubt.

"Great bunch of guys. I dealt with Mike Spencer and he was very knowledgeable."

"prices are very compeptive, easy smooth internet transaction "

"easy and smooth online transaction. i called up for a few questions about the projector i ordered and customer service was very helpful and informative."

"Customer service was very courteous as well as very knowledgable in the products they sell. They sure know what they are doing in Office Wonderland ! "

"Polite and professional - very helpful"

"They are great to work with, the projector shipped fast and works great."

"Mike was great to work with, fast and efficient service.

"Very satisfied with the customer service. Very friendly and professional. Thank you"

"Great customer service....knowledgeable and professional."

"Great customer service. Made change on out of stock order with a more expensive model. Kept the same price and shipped it overnight"

"Quick customer service and response time. I placed an order for a product that was no longer available. I was contacted the next available business day with information to upgrade to a newer release and also received updated shipping method."

"Not only did they have the lowest price, but these guys went out of their way to be certain I had what I needed and that I had it on time. Excellent personal attention and customer service from courteous, professional, knowledgeable people. Would highly recommend them and will definitely deal with them again. It's so hard to find people who really care anymore.. but these guys do!"

"We purchased some high end equipment from OfficeWonderland and we needed it right away and they got it out to us very promptly. We also had to return a piece of said equipment and they were very accommodating. I would recommend this company and we will be using them again in the future. "

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.