Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718
      347-713-1030
      support@officewonderland.com
      800-211-2718

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-08-13

Big help on big projects

"Supplied our classrooms with amazing projectors"

2017-08-03

Customer Service with Mike Spencer was AWESOME!!

"Mike assisted us in purchasing a Elmo MO-1 Visual Presenter. Very customer friendly. Would purchase from them again!"

2017-07-31

Awesome Customer Service!!!

"I had the priveledge of working with Mike Stephens and he did an excellent job helping me upgrade my item, and getting me the best price possible! Thanks so much!!"

2017-07-28

Great Customer Service! Would def buy here again!

"Purchased online and ended up with a discontinued model- Mike called and helped me get what I needed and fast!"

2017-07-26

Great Customer Assistance

"The Employee at Office Wonderland was exceptional and went the distance helping us order our product. He even stayed on the line with our bank to assure all was secured. We will order again and again from Office wonderland now. Thanks Mike!!!"

2017-06-14

Way to go!!!

"Called last minute at 4 PM needing a projector overnighted. Some how Richard made this happen. The projector showed up from Miami to California the following mornjng at 9 AM. It literally saved my ......."

2017-06-13

Excellent customer service!

"We recently purchased several NEC monitors from Office Wonderland. One of our clumsy staffer put a finger through the screen soon after receipt. Mike at Office Wonderland was quick to get out a replacement and very helpful in putting us in touch with NEC to see about repairs."

2017-06-12

Church Looking for Expertise

"I was looking a couple of projectors that would fit my church's needs. After doing very little research, I was able to find projectors that I thought MIGHT work. Mike with Officewonderland was able to help me find a projector that would work great for my church, match our need for throw distance and resolution, AND stay within our budget. They gave us a great deal and provided us with an amazing customer experience!"

2017-06-09

Excellent Service, Knowledgeable Staff

"Helped me get a short throw projector lens. Took interest in my needs. Offered a lot of information about how the lens would function with how we were using it. Made sure my shipping options got the lens to me in time. Great experience all around."

2017-06-07

Great service

"Great experience, stellar service from Mike, who went above and beyond to find an item for me"

2017-06-02

Hillcrest Church

"Order 4 projectors and they didn't have anymore, so they upgraded me with no extra charges! Excellent! "

2017-05-25

Very Accomodating

"The product had just been taken out of production by the manufacturer. OfficeWonderland offered me the same price for the newer model. Customer service answered my call quickly, took care of my order. Pretty easy."

2017-05-25

Kudos to this company

"First time ordering from them. Had a great proce and also very good customer reviews so we gave them a shot. Projector arrived three days after ordering it amd was double boxed."

2017-05-23

The best

"Super helpful customer service"

2017-05-23

Always a pleasure to work with Office Wonderland

"It's always a pleasure to work with Mike over the years. We purchased probably close to 20 projects.

Great communications, pricing and turnaround time, we highly recommend Mike and his team!

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.