Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-11-27

Great and simple website

"Very easy ordering process. No gimmicks no pop ups. Product shipped out same day and arrived earlier then i anticipated. "

This review was modified by DysonArts on November 27 2016 11:46:19 AM

2016-11-23

Our new go to AV company

"Needed a projector as quickly as possible. After searching for the new model we needed we found office wonderland to be the cheapest price. Called them to place an order only to find out their warehouse is literally 2 miles from our church. Went over to them and picked up the projector later that afternoon."

This review was modified by LutheranBerger on November 23 2016 05:45:50 AM

2016-11-10

Art meets tech

"Pleasure to work with this store. Called in needing help on deciding which projector will work best with my art installation. Spoke to Richard for about 30 minutes. We went over all details and dimensions of the installation. He came up with 2 solutions and explained the differences of the projectors in detail. We went with the Canon brand as it appears to be a better fit. Just finished setting it up last night and both myself and the crew were very impressed. It is rare that a sales person has this type of patience and expertise in the products they sell."

2016-11-09

Fast and Helpful

"They didn't have the model I wanted but suggested a replacement at the same cost. "

This review was modified by DundeeSchools on November 09 2016 07:04:45 AM

2016-11-06

The real deal

"They were advertising a projector which was hard to find. I actually cancelled my order on Amazon due to false inventory from two different vendors. Called in and spoke to a sales rep who verified they still had some of the projectors still in stock and instructed me to place order online. Projector shipped same day and arrived 3 days later."

This review was modified by BlackSwan2000 on November 06 2016 10:24:40 AM

2016-11-03

Officewonderland was there to help me in time critical situations

"Adam is a mench. He helped me over the phone set up my projector to work with my laptop the morning of my presentation. Hard to find customer service like that these days."

2016-10-28

Speedy delivery. Perfect unit.

"Went internet shopping for some 5k lcd projectors and stumbled upon this company. The response time was outstanding and the units were perfect for us.

Great customer service; they went out of their way to answer our questions. Gave us tracking numbers so we could follow the units as they came in. And, they did all this over a holiday.

Strongly recommend them.

This review was modified by tonyinsf on October 28 2016 08:15:29 AM

2016-10-19

Fast shipping! Great transaction! Thank you!

"Fast shipping! Great transaction! Thank you!

Customer PO 4640

This review was modified by HSMBC on October 19 2016 09:08:58 AM

2016-10-11

Great Options - Growing Relations

"This would be my 3rd order to OfficeWonderland - all have been very positive. Today "Michael" reached out to me to let me know the order I had placed was no longer a valid option; he made suggestions of options comparable to my previous order and even offered some upgrades. I ended up getting great service with exactly what I wanted. Great prices!!

We are a national company and I found out about this company from a small company in NY; glad my colleague shared the contact because they have been great to us every time.
Travis

This review was modified by TravisWinslow on October 11 2016 09:04:58 AM

2016-10-11

Great Customer Service!!

"It was a great experience dealing with Mike Spencer"

This review was modified by dcddimond on October 11 2016 06:42:35 AM

2016-10-07

Sales team went above and beyond!

"I recently made a large purchase from Office Wonderland. I needed 6 projectors and every other source I found was more expensive and had incredibly long shipping wait times. The sales team at Office Wonderland gave me personalized attention and got my order moving quickly. I will definitely use them again! Very satisfied!"

2016-09-29

Outstanding service and support

"I originally ordered a projector that was discontinued. I received a personal phone call regarding the issue and they immediately offered a substitute projector that suited my needs but was much more expensive. They worked with me on the price considerably and I ordered the new projector and needed overnight shipping on it. The order was placed at 4 p.m. and I received it the next day by 11 a.m. Outstanding service and support from Mike and Richard both. I will definitely be coming back"

This review was modified by Sonnymedina on October 07 2016 12:35:02 PM

2016-09-23

Mike is the man!

"Thank you Mike for your quick response and product knowledge. Appreciate all the help!"

This review was modified by mjecmen on September 23 2016 01:23:09 PM

2016-09-22

Awesome Sauce

"Had a problem and it was fixed!"

2016-09-22

Great company

"Glad that everything arrived on time and exactly as ordered."

This review was modified by Iamjosh1 on September 22 2016 10:37:43 AM

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.