Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

Fast shipping! Great transaction! Thank you!

"Fast shipping! Great transaction! Thank you!

Customer PO 4640

This review was modified by HSMBC on October 19 2016 09:08:58 AM

Great Options - Growing Relations

"This would be my 3rd order to OfficeWonderland - all have been very positive. Today "Michael" reached out to me to let me know the order I had placed was no longer a valid option; he made suggestions of options comparable to my previous order and even offered some upgrades. I ended up getting great service with exactly what I wanted. Great prices!!

We are a national company and I found out about this company from a small company in NY; glad my colleague shared the contact because they have been great to us every time.

This review was modified by TravisWinslow on October 11 2016 09:04:58 AM

Great Customer Service!!

"It was a great experience dealing with Mike Spencer"

This review was modified by dcddimond on October 11 2016 06:42:35 AM

Sales team went above and beyond!

"I recently made a large purchase from Office Wonderland. I needed 6 projectors and every other source I found was more expensive and had incredibly long shipping wait times. The sales team at Office Wonderland gave me personalized attention and got my order moving quickly. I will definitely use them again! Very satisfied!"

Outstanding service and support

"I originally ordered a projector that was discontinued. I received a personal phone call regarding the issue and they immediately offered a substitute projector that suited my needs but was much more expensive. They worked with me on the price considerably and I ordered the new projector and needed overnight shipping on it. The order was placed at 4 p.m. and I received it the next day by 11 a.m. Outstanding service and support from Mike and Richard both. I will definitely be coming back"

This review was modified by Sonnymedina on October 07 2016 12:35:02 PM

Mike is the man!

"Thank you Mike for your quick response and product knowledge. Appreciate all the help!"

This review was modified by mjecmen on September 23 2016 01:23:09 PM

Awesome Sauce

"Had a problem and it was fixed!"

Great company

"Glad that everything arrived on time and exactly as ordered."

This review was modified by Iamjosh1 on September 22 2016 10:37:43 AM

Awsome to work with !!!

"Thanks for correcting the issue I had with the discontinued model and replacing it with a even better model. Highly recommend doing business with company!"

This review was modified by crw1909 on September 20 2016 10:30:17 AM

Just on time

"Thank you for getting me my projector on time for the first day of class"

This review was modified by Ballerimoc on September 19 2016 10:58:53 AM

Over Deliver

"Customer Service Rep was more than cordial, informative, accommodating, and gracious. Found a product that would more than satisfy our needs and with a price that was more than competitive. Order was taken care of in a timely manner and with not shipping costs. Couldn't have been more pleased."

This review was modified by kpollitz on September 15 2016 09:39:29 AM

Very Helpful

"Operator was very helpful in answering my questions and providing feedback for my projector needs. Richard was able to give me what I wanted."

This review was modified by drewripleys on September 15 2016 07:19:39 AM

Flawless transaction

"I sent in two emails before purchasing a projector for my classroom and to a delightful surprise both were answered almost immediately and personally answering my questions. It showed that they care about customers. We have now been using the projector for 1 week and very satisfied. It is amazing how the technology improved since our last projector was purchased."

This review was modified by Danielomega on September 14 2016 06:19:58 AM

Great to work with!

"I received specific help with choosing the right projector and lens for our Chapel. They had the projector and lens in stock and helped me get them just in time. "

Better then I expected :)

"I have now been using the Casio projector which was recommended to me by this company for about 1 month. Originally I was looking to buy an Infocus projector due to my familiarity with the model and brand. Rich recommended to try the Casio XJA257 Laser projector since the lamp lasts pretty much for ever and the compact size as well as brightness. Used this projector for several business meetings and even watching a couple of movies. This projector is super sweet. Thanks for the great recommendation. "

This review was modified by OneVeryHappyGuy on August 13 2016 01:32:10 PM

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.