• OfficeWonderlan

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"We have 4 sports bars and use OfficeWonderland for all our projector needs. They accurately, efficiently, and cost affectively find solutions for all our situations. They do a great job!"

"Received my projector which had a manufacturer defect. Richard right away gave me an RMA to send it back and exchanged it for me within a matter of two days. A stores reputation is built on customer service which Office Wonderland is very good at."

"I was out of office unexpectedly for over 2 weeks and had returned a phone call to Office Wonderland with regards to a message I had received. I talked with Richard and he was very helpful in telling me that the equipment I had ordered was no longer manufactured and worked with me to find the right replacement equipment! Customer Service was awesome!"

"We are a small rural church in South Carolina that had an old Optoma projector that quit working. I called OfficeWonderland and they were able to find an new, upgraded, replacement projector for a remarkable price. Mike, their sales representative, attended to our needs, was courteous and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. "

"I need a projector last minute on the Friday before the Big Game (super bowl). We are a very busy sports bar. The guys at the Office Wonderland in North Miami had the projector and even delivered to me. Very appreciated. Great Service. I have bought 4 projectors from Office Wonderland in the past 60 days, always great service."

"great service! I had a few questions after purchasing some equipment and they quickly answered my call and my questions. I will certainly look to this company first for all future needs. very competitive pricing!"

"Great Service! The customer service agent was very helpful in finding me a product in my price range. I had a great experience and will use you again."

"Nothing but outstanding!!"

"Our church needed to replace a projector and found what we were looking for at officewonderland.com. The cost was a major consideration for us and Office Wonderland was the best price for the unit we needed to replace. Finding the item and placing the order online was very straight forward.

Richard called to tell me that the particular unit I had ordered was not in stock and was out of production (I knew that to be true from my online search). He offered to upgrade to a newer/better model for the same price.

Subsequently, or tech guy was able to get the failed projector working and I called to cancel the order. The order was canceled and a credit card refund given immediately, cheerfully and with no question. Thank you, Richard. We will do business in the future...no doubt.

"Great bunch of guys. I dealt with Mike Spencer and he was very knowledgeable."

"prices are very compeptive, easy smooth internet transaction "

"easy and smooth online transaction. i called up for a few questions about the projector i ordered and customer service was very helpful and informative."

"Customer service was very courteous as well as very knowledgable in the products they sell. They sure know what they are doing in Office Wonderland ! "

"Polite and professional - very helpful"

"They are great to work with, the projector shipped fast and works great."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.