• OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
    • Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"Mike was very helpful in helping us find a replacement projector. The projector we were looking to purchase was no longer available so he researched a new unit that came in cheaper and had better specs."

"This company went out of their way to help me find another projector that would use the same bulb as the discontinued projector I needed to replace. The service was second to none and I hope to do more business with them for the city that I work for. "

"Very helpful and prompt customer service."

"the Projector came in so fast and is what we needed !"

"Great service and great products. I ordered a projector and some lamps and the products were shipped fast and were at a great price. Excellent customer service provided by Mike. Highly recommend this store. "

"Thank you again for your quick and easy service! I really appreciate how easy ordering another item from you is!"

"Great Company,
Ordering was simple, quick shipping and good customer service.

"Excellent, responsive, flexible customer service. When I called to place an order for an older model LCD projector that was listed on the website it turned out that it was not in stock and would take some time to come in. I needed a replacement in a hurry for our projector that was stolen. John was able to recommend a newer model that was in stock and could ship immediately overnight, and honored the price of the older machine I had hoped to order."

"Found their website online searching for an older model projector that we currently have. They unfortunately didn't have it in stock, but they where able to upgrade our order to their new projectors and price match from the older ones! They were very understanding of the situation and have a great response time! "

"The staff was so helpful and easy to work with!"

"So far everything has been to my expectations."

"Rich was a huge help. Product arrived defective and was needed for an event in three days. My sales rep got a new unit overnighted and had the defective unit picked up. The process was painless."

"We have 4 sports bars and use OfficeWonderland for all our projector needs. They accurately, efficiently, and cost affectively find solutions for all our situations. They do a great job!"

"Received my projector which had a manufacturer defect. Richard right away gave me an RMA to send it back and exchanged it for me within a matter of two days. A stores reputation is built on customer service which Office Wonderland is very good at."

"I was out of office unexpectedly for over 2 weeks and had returned a phone call to Office Wonderland with regards to a message I had received. I talked with Richard and he was very helpful in telling me that the equipment I had ordered was no longer manufactured and worked with me to find the right replacement equipment! Customer Service was awesome!"

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.