• OffTheShelfSyst

• Address: 106 Mission Ct Ste 603-B
    • Contact: info@argentpos.com
    • Phone: 1-888-515-3085
    • Customer Support: 1-888-515-3085

"Order was exact and timely, with a great price. "

"Great. Answered questions I had before placing the order. Very happy."

"Off The Shelf Systems was able to answer all my questions and help me identify all the products I needed. Everthing arrived within a few days and was packaged very well."

"If you need to have ALL your questions answered before investing in a POS system you have to call OffTheShelfSystems. They answered questions I did not even know I had. My system was sent out in a very timely manner, and I have been assured that if I have any questions I should just call and ask. I don't know if you can ask for more than great prices, knowledgeable people, and great service. Thank you!"

"There are plenty of websites that sell POS systems and Intuit software, but we chose Off The Shelf Systems because their website had the best content, ease of navigation and customer service that answered questions quickly. Shipping was fast and tracking information was sent promptly. "

"Knowledge about the product and professionalism was exceptional. Willingness to take the time to answer all questions and explain the difference between each product was a hugh plus and gave me a great sense of security that if there was a problem there would be someone there to answer the phone and help. I called several vendors with the same product and did not receive 1/10th of the information and help. I highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for POS or quickbooks."

"Patrick is always very helpful and knowledgeable, and I always get the best price from them. Every order arrives quickly and correct. I would highly recommend Off The Shelf Systems!"

"Great company to work with. Fast response on questions and wonderful follow through!"

"OffTheShelfSystems.com is one of the most flexible and easy to work with sellers I have ever used. Their customer service was excellent. They answered all of my questions and concerns with amazing speed. I would definitely recommend this seller."

"My initial hardware/software purchase was from a different company. I became so frustrated with their customer service that I decided to return everything. DON'T REPEAT MY MISTAKE!My experience with Off the Shelf Systems has been phenomenal.
Most customer service is handled by the President of the company. What a concept! Working with Patrick has restored my confidence in American small business.

"Offtheshelfsystems is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with in 30 years of retail experience. We added POS to our stores and the transition was challenging to say the least. The level of professional service and assistance was exceptional. The price of the systems was very competitive. I rarely give reviews but wanted to spread the word about offtheshelf!"

"great service. they know the product well. communication is quick and accurate"

"I dealt with the owner of the company so there was very good communication. He answered all my questions about the quickbooks product, plus the price was the best
I could find.

"Patrick and company provide unbeatable support! I did not buy my initial software from him and was sorry for it as my then vendor only directed me to Quickbooks support for issues. All subsequent purchases were through Off The Shelf Systems. Patrick and team are well versed in the equipment and software functionality and can very quickly aid in trouble shooting, problem solving and in discussions on system configuration options to consider to meet business requirements."

"Wonderful customer service. Product arrived quickly and order was correct. I highly recommend. "

Share OffTheShelfSystems.com's store rating

OffTheShelfSystems.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OffTheShelfSystems.com is not a merchant member
OffTheShelfSystems.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!